The Dirty Emperor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked their ingenuity; I hadn't been up in a couple of days so the revisions were interesting.

Nerta brought me over to her desk, a section of plywood on 2x4's tilted up to make a drafting table. She'd sketched out the farmhouse layout, where the lanes and buildings were, and where we could add buildings.

She had rough plats only - no surveyed dimensions - but she'd put together a plan for a set of houses stretching into the wooded hillside, well hidden from the road and yet able to see across the river valley we were just on the edge of.

Making a list, just standing there with me naked and her topless, she wanted my priorities for a better place to live.

I didn't really know, but I could invent. "Uh, sure? First, lots and lots of bedrooms, in buildings where it's not obvious they're bedrooms, because I don't want high property taxes, and don't want attention. People see we're building an apartment complex, they'll ask why. But, plenty of living space, for lots of people. Spacious, floor area is great."

She was taking off her pants but paying complete attention.

I described what my vision was. "Canadian houses, for some odd historical reason, tend to have really small bedroom sizes. It's hard to find houses with rooms that are, like, 5x5 meters, or more. All our new rooms should be that big, if you're designing houses. Every two bedrooms share a bath between them, it's called a 'jack-and-jill'. Plus, every bedroom should have a small walk-in closet. Oversize the number of power outlets and make them 4-gang, not just two, so many things need power now."

I could see she was agreeing with that part.

She was naked now, and standing next to me with her boobs pressed into the back of my upper arm.

I looked around and thought about the kids. "Plus, it's cold here a lot, so, some kind of indoor playground or sports complex? More than one? In-ground heated pool, jacuzzi big enough for 20, 'cuz kids will love that, sauna and steam room. Indoor - maybe add an outdoor or partially-enclosed hockey arena, that's huge here. Pre-school classrooms, for sure. If we have 10 kids, that's one school class, might as well be here."

She'd gotten naked by this point and was making notes, single words in a tight cursive I couldn't read upside down from a distance.

"Inside parking - garages - underground or barns, don't care. Each space needs an electric fast-charger, though, that's the future. PV power and battery systems, we lose power sometimes, and charging those cars will pull some juice."

"Washing cars... maybe, some kind of a washing-bay where we can wash cars in the winter, floor drain, hose sprayers, instant hot water, can't wash ice off cars fast with cold water."

"How many parking spaces?"

"Enough for every adult, probably, plus space for an RV, and an old school bus or van or something, maybe two of them, getting to and from classes in town shouldn't be hard."

She knelt down in front of me at some point there, and started sucking me.

I couldn't keep it together long after that.

My back was to the door, but a succession of the girls came in, invisible to me, pressed naked bodies to my back and kissed my shoulders, then left.

I just kept dreaming out loud.

"We don't get tornadoes much, but definitely some kind of shelter - basement maybe - for everyone. A small church, round sanctuary, Catholic-like or Episcopal, off to one side, with a nice piece of ground for a graveyard, in case someone god-forbid passes away. Fences - nice ones, not obsessive but sturdy - around the property to keep people out and livestock in. Maybe goats and sheep and alpacas or whatever. Something to keep the kids busy and so they know the value of work."

The sucking continued.

"Horses, and stables, so everyone knows how to ride. I don't, but I've always wanted to. Music practice rooms - insulated well so the pianos don't go out of tune - and so we can have trumpet players and infants on the same property."

She laughed while still sucking away, slowly. She wasn't trying to get me off, just make me feel good, and it was working.

"A car repair garage. An actual barn that has equipment we'd need. A barn that holds feed for the animals, and a blacksmith setup for the horses. A small medical clinic, maybe. I visited a house in Duluth, Minnesota, once. Some rich guy from the 1920's, had a live-in doctor for his 12 kids and his mansion's staff. Someone was always sick, the tour guide said."

"Maybe eventually a guard-gate? Space for one. In case we get uninvited guests. Enough women get stalkers, I knew personally girls in my group of college friends had stalkers. They warned me urgently to not answer questions about them from people I didn't know. Very sad."

"Oh, a small office / building / area for deliveries, so we can get stuff delivered and not have to worry about a doorbell or whatever."

The blowjob was getting too good, so I stopped her and asked, "Do you want this somewhere else?"

Her face lit up, "Ohhhhhh yeah! I thought you'd never ask!" She stood up and led me to the bed, leaving the door cracked open. I knew it was for heat, but I went back and shut it. "A little privacy is nice."

She lay down on the bed, opened-legs and arms out, the universal body-language of 'Fuck Me Please' and I complied.

Coming up between her legs, I bent down and spent a nice long while licking her, maybe to get her close to coming, but she kept pleading with me, saying she wanted me IN her. I complied, moving up and sliding myself in, oh-so-slowly, staring right into her smiling eyes with my own.

We both felt the power of my entering her, the delicious slippage, the tight pleasure of joining...

Sliding up and in her I could feel, just as I got all the way up and connected, the base of my cock grinding up against her clit, our pubic bones rubbing... a tickle.

The tickle, from the tip of my cock, probably was me bumping into her cervix. I was aware of the idea that this might be painful, but for her, it definitely wasn't. She inhale-half-screamed the first time, and then climbed higher and higher and orgasmed on me, clenching in powerful staccato grabs as she did.

This was Goooood!!!

I just kept moving all through her orgasm, which probably drove her to greater heights and kept her there, riding a wave of glory, minute after minute until I couldn't stand it and came again, pumping her full of cum, stridently throwing myself up and into her.

In a slight oddity, I could tell there was a wider spot, less constricted or tight, right at the farthest in, closest to the cervix, like it expanded there, slightly, and I wondered, even as I came, if the head of my cock had expanded to fill that available space, like when I squeezed around the base of my cock masturbating and made the head grow larger than it normally would.

Evolutionarily, it probably would, as a way to lock a penis in place, hold it there, stimulate it but wait, and soon, boom, fill up the spot with cum, any extra of that squirting through the os and into the uterus...

It's strange how I pictured all this in my mind in flashes as I came, between bold lightning behind my eyes, whole-body clenches where my entire being was suffused in the singular purpose of pushing cum up and into this beautiful, fertile woman.

I let my mind lapse as I continued to cum, loving each and every sensation flowing through me.

Eventually, I had to relax, and lift my head to kiss her cheeks, and lips, and nose, and all of her, tasting some happy tears that'd fallen down her cheeks.

Just laying there, flat, relaxed, aware, joined?

Hmmmmmm. Relaxed....

She asked me to move, and I did, rolling to the side, and getting situated under her covers, relaxed, my back against the wall and tight-wrapped against the cool air.

She lay with me for a while, then left gracefully and silently, the door opening quickly and shutting again, I didn't care, I went to sleep.

During the night, I felt some movement and the back I was spooned against changed, and a new smell came in, a good one, not bad, just something I noticed. Pulling her to me, it seemed I was now spooning Larissa.

She pulled my hand in between her boobs and held it there.

I don't remember much besides that, I went back to sleep.

In the morning, I awoke to some bang of something being dropped and a whispered, "Shit!" from the hallway. I chuckled, and got a backwards-snuggle from ...Yeah, Larissa, in front of me.

Her shuffle included a lower-half move that bumped my quite-hard cock right in between her butt cheeks, and she reacted to that with some gusto, shaking her shoulders a sort-of stretching move that twisted around and left her facing me, kissing, breathing harder, and kissing harder still.

My hands found her butt and lifted her up and over, on top of me, like she didn't weigh anything. I was still getting used to my newfound strength, and I liked it.

She liked it, too. My cock was sandwiched between us poking her belly button, more or less.

When her hand reached down, I thought she'd be reaching for me, but she wasn't, it was for her own clit, her legs spreading out over mine to give her access.

I cupped her butt-cheeks in my hands and liked the muscles held there. I could even move them down and pull out with my fingers on the skin to do what I knew was just stretching her sex wide open, and her breathing made it obvious that was a good move.

She lifted up and dangled a boob into my mouth, and I did the same damn thing I'd done to Marina the previous night, sucking in a lot of her breast and just enjoying the fuck out of the moment.

Feeling her reach for my cock, though, I knew that as good as a boob-in-mouth was, a cock-in-pussy was far better, so I detached and let her glide down on me, Mmmmmm.... Feeling the happy warm yummy goodness of being enwrapped by a tight pussy, pressing up and inwards to her core.

Riding me up and down, all I had to do was lie there and she bounced happily on my lap. Looking between the inverted V of her legs, I could catch glimpses of my pole going up and into her, though mostly I looked up and into her passion-filled face.

The expressions playing out on her changed over the course of just the first minute, from a calm but happy expedience, to an increasingly desperate tension/frustration, to eyes-rolling back ecstasy and orgasm-shaking, loud-grunt transforming into sheer unrestrained screams of joy.

Frankly it was loud in my ears, but the overplay of muscle-jerky twisting on top of me as she came was seriously fun to watch.

Amusingly, it didn't stop, and her motions kept a stop-and-start action on me as she'd be so apoplectic that she couldn't move.

Meanwhile, the sensations flowing out of my cock were of rippling clenches, mostly on the shaft and not as much the head, resisting her pulling up and creating even more tension as she did, until I'd reached my own Happy Place, bellowing out my own joy and spasmodic jerky hard-hug-thrust to get In DEEEPER as my body seemed to want to instinctively do.

Holding her down onto me, hip-thrusting up, my cock clenched and I felt cum spurting into her, connected and connecting, one enraptured being full-body touching.

Twitching for a while, I settled down, as did she, and we let the breath return to us. Relaxing our firm hugs on each other meant feeling again her glorious soft breasts on my own chest, the nipples raking my skin as hard-points.

Her face showed she was kind of out of it, half-there and breathing hard, squeaking in tiny wimpers with any movement.

I didn't think I'd ever seen someone so enraptured, so totally taken over by an orgasm, as what Larissa had showed me just then.

Well then.

Getting her arm out of the way, I could see an audience in the hallway out side the door, all of them naked, all of them watching with a kind of lower-lip-biting wanting expression.

Exhausted, though, I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, afterimages of her expressions and geometric designs and whatever-else images flashing in my head.

A singular vision came to me then.

It was transformative and I somehow knew this was information being passed onto me by this Alien Jesus person, in pictorial and direct-knowledge form.

At the time, I didn't quite know it was Alien-Jesus...AJ? AJ was giving me this info, I both didn't know and did know.

Having info dumped into your brain is an odd experience, but you (as reader) are unlikely to ever have it happen, so, yeah, it did.

The information was about the complete structure of Larissa's reproductive system. That is, not just anyone's, but hers, and I could infer most people's were the same.

The vagina, in which my cock was still encased, was an internally bumpy structure, thick with many layers of skin not normal to outside skin, suffused by connective tissue and muscles.

The muscles along the vagina's length were mostly like rings but also braided at angles, striated on the inside but connected around as well. Folded thick layers had a complex structure that included a corpus callosum layer, making it expandable via absorbed blood flow like a penis does, so it got longer as well as firmer and thicker.

Alongside and wrapping around the vagina was a large body almost bigger than my penis volumetrically that was the clitoral body, a five-lobed structure where two lobes went down the length of the vagina and were also corpus callosum, two went along the vulva lips to make it puffy, and one went up and had the clitoral hood and head.

There were nerve structures all through this thing!

Nerves wound all through the vaginal walls, too, odd ones that were like the tiniest hairs into the tissue, to sense pressure or tension, aligned crosswise to the muscle striations. These nerves wouldn't even be able to sense anything until the vagina lengthened and the structures got aroused, but when they did, they'd feed complicated signals of where the penis was and what connective tissue was being stretched and by how much.

As I shrank from just deflating after having come, I left a gap where the walls collapsed in to start touching each other. The exception was right at the deep end it didn't collapse and left a cup space where my cum was pooling. As I had this vision, I could see the inflated structures were deflating some, too, and the cervix started to fold down and dip right into the puddle that naturally accumulated there.

The cervix itself looked like my penis-head, a hemisphere-bump but with an open slit. The thing was covered in sprayed cum. The sperm was suspended in a thick gel to start, but chemically once exposed to air it changed and became a thin liquid ideal for sperm to swim through. It would take 15 minutes before they'd start swimming, but when they did, they'd go in random directions to start, coating every surface.

Biochemically, they'd get stronger signals as they got closer to the Os and up into the cervix and farther up into the uterus.

Comparing sizes, her uterus wasn't that big. I'd expected it to be bigger, for sure, but no, it was only maybe as big as a small yogurt container, larger than my cock head and full of its own complexity.

That complexity flowed over me then, I saw the way it worked and why and the beauty of its function just struck me with awe.

Even just then, early, some small number of my little sperm swimmers had started rotating their tiny tails like fish undulating, driving their heads along the surface and towards the eggs, one waiting at the top of a teeny-teeny-tiny ultra-thin tube, just big enough for an egg to descend and a set of sperm to ascend.

There were two eggs (!!), one in each of Larissa's fallopian tubes, on each side, and I knew (just somehow) that in the next four hours, both would be fertilized, descend the tubes, fall along the wall of the uterus, chemically sticky to that specific surface, and "implant" (get covered quickly by layers of stuff), get fed oxygen and nutrients through the uterine wall they were on, and Bingo, blastocyst, embryo, fetus, baby... or, babies, really. She would get Twins.

WE, really - WE would get twins.

The future, in a vision.

Embedded in this vision was all the knowledge of how having normal sex turned on various self-reinforcing systems to make her orgasms stronger, how those orgasms released oxytocin "the love hormone", and how she specifically would use her sharp mind and caring-mother instincts to raise these impending kids to be beautiful, smart, capable people.

All that, in one vision.

She moved to the side, relaxing, and lay beside me, tightly gripping my chest, one leg over mine and All Her Attention on the emotional connection between us, however tenuous it had initially been.

Someone moved from the hallway, and I saw it was Kim, who had come upstairs. She was obviously freshly awake, but as I watched she dropped her long flannel winter-nightgown to the floor, stepped out of it naked, and padded over to us.

Dropping to the floor to kneel by my head, she whispered, "You're having a good morning, I see," and kissed me lightly on the lips.

I nodded dreamily, still feeling the echoes of the vision in my head, and suddenly having a sense of all of the women's anatomy just hanging out in their pelvises, waiting, Waiting, to be used for its powerful purpose.

Kim's kiss, warm and wet, pulled off me, and she kissed Larissa's arm (what she could reach). Shifting towards my feet, she got down to where my cock was and started sucking me up, cleaning me off. I could have risen again, I knew, if I just willed it, but that was not her purpose. She was just making me un-sticky.

Really, it was more.

She was claiming this cock as HERS. She owned the first rights to me, and though I might have fun with these other girls, my marriage was with HER, and the other girls needed to know that.

I felt it, her confidence as she did that, finished, and then stood up, smiling. "Breakfast will be ready when you want it, soon or later. Blanket now?"

"Please."

She pulled it up and left, shutting the door behind her.

Yeah... I could sleep a little more.

== ==

Nerta, in meetings with myself and Kim, and with an architecture firm from Winnipeg called Prosseat, had good initial drawings done for a set of buildings on our property that could be started as soon as it thawed outside, and some even sooner than that.

Since I didn't want local contractors running around our property, Prosseat brought in an international contractor from Alberta that was doing Anything to stay afloat since the oil industry had collapsed there.

The contracting firm was happy to have any work at all, much less work in early spring when no one else was out doing stuff yet. I had some money transferred from my investment account to my normal bank account, and hired a law firm to snap up some real estate - the neighboring properties. If you own some land and someone offers you 30% above the market rate, you pay attention.

This caused some uproar in the community, like, who was this company that was buying up land, so we of course sold our property to the company, too, and I sent Kim out with the story that they'd hired us to be caretakers at their new 'executive retreat center' that they were busy building.

Suddenly the questions we were getting from neighbors and dog-rescue friends turned from 'are you rich, buying all this stuff' to 'gosh you were lucky to be able to stay on your property' and finally, "Really, they're paying you to live there as caretakers?"

Kim had to deal with most of the intrusive stuff, and had dealt with it when we moved into the small-town politics that ruled the area. Her well-oiled answers moved from deflection and reverse questions to the female equivalent of 'go suck it'.

She'd recite some of these conversations at a meal, and how she sometimes had to just ask back, 'funny, I didn't ask you who your houseguests were' and 'is this part of Canada more nosy than other parts?' All the while she'd be laughing to make it known she regarded their asking the question as being a funny-embarrassing thing for them to be caught doing.

1...456789