The Dirty Secret Santa Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to play with his cock in her mouth for some time but eventually suggested for him to lay on the floor, she instructed him to lay on his back and he expected her to sixty-nine him, but instead she regained the cock in her mouth which left his face free. A few moments later a passing Santa, came closer to Gary and squatted down over him, he lowered himself enough to rub his balls in Gary's face, and then he felt his cock, hard and long dragging over his nose and mouth.

Gary couldn't believe his own feelings; he really didn't mind. Some stranger doing this to him should have made him angry. even feel violated but tonight, he was all up for it. He wasn't sure how long the night would last but he was happy for it to go on for a hell of a lot longer.

As quickly as the Santa had arrived and draped his balls across his face he was gone, but down below Florence sucked and started to finger his balls again but this time only fleetingly and on her way to his arse. He'd never been with a girl who had been interested in that area of him but this one used her finger to play with his opening and as she did, she let her finger slide inside him. She pushed it in and out, and with the sucking on his cock he was writhing in ecstasy. He occasionally involuntarily thrusted his hips to get his cock deeper into her mouth which she seemed to ignore, she was in charge, and she was going to do as she wanted. One thing he knew he wanted right now was a chance to fuck her and he hoped he would get that.

She never seemed to tire of sucking his cock and worked hard bringing it to the point where he knew he was going to shoot again.

He called down to her, but she knew, she could read the signs, she'd sucked enough men to know exactly what was going to happen and as he groaned loudly and his body spasmed she took the cock out of her mouth and wanked him until his sperm had shot onto the floor, she'd expertly kept his cannon pointed away from herself and he decorated the floor nearby with drops of white globules of thick liquid.

She stood up and stroking his now limp cock for the last time she turned and walked away.

Gary was ready for another champagne and more adventures but for the first time there was no elves in attendance. He wondered if the evening was in fact, drawing to a close, he was watching to see if anyone was leaving when the volume of the music lowered, and he guessed the same Santa stood on the now vacant stage.

He called for order as his costume still intact on top but like everyone else's was missing his trousers. His small fat cock limp across his ball sack that seemed to reach well below where it should, oblivious to anyone looking at it.

'Secret Santa's we reach the time in the evening where we play out the wishes of our fox. The fox joined Santa on the stage and a few cheers broke out as the fox danced around with his hands in the air.

Gary had seen the fox a couple of times but knew when he was near as the smell of piss was always with him, despite Gary not seeing anyone piss on him for some time.

'I will lead with the desires of the fox, and you are all welcome to join in, if you can?' The Santa addressing the audience who were 'ooo' 'ing in unison.

A circle was forming in the centre of the room and when the fox was again laid down by a number of Santa's carrying him, Gary could see piss still standing on the wooden floor.

The Santa's now went quiet, and the main Santa left the stage and approached the fox. Gary watched as the Santa walked over the fox, legs parted and making sure he did not step on him. When he reached his chest, the Santa squatted down and after a few seconds Gary saw turds drop from the man's arse and balance on the fox's chest.

The crowd of Santa's erupted into the loudest cheers Gary had heard all night. After a few moments and with all the turds deposited the Santa stood up. He raised his hands to quieten the crowd.

'I will hand the fox over to you all'.

With those final words two Santa's walked over the fox and both squatted, the Santa crouching over his genitalia region deposited first with long turds falling easily onto the fox's crotch. The second man started as the first finished and a waterier stream fell onto the fox just below the neck. The fluid faeces ran down the costume and while most soaked into the fabric some dripped onto the floor. As the Santa finished, he pushed every bit he could out, with farts spurting liquid defecation into the fox's masked face.

Two more Santa's jumped into place, the most common spot for the deposit seemed to be the crotch and more turds piled on top of the fox. By the time the fifth and six Santa had dropped his brown waste onto the fox, there was a strong smell of shit.

The next to go was one of the shaved women, Gary had seen what he believed were about eight shaved women, although he couldn't be sure he'd double counted any. The woman squatted over the fox's face and pushed out several small lumps which most rolled off the face mask but a few stuck, one particularly lucky shot which stuck was on the mouth.

Not as many came forward as they had for the pissing on the fox, but one Santa who seemed to want to wait until the end, walked forward and having the full attention of the people watching, crouched over the fox's face, he began to push and brown watery shit squirted out of his arse and soaked into the costume around his face and upper torso. The man seemed to be pushing hard to get all of the shit out of his body and as he pushed more piss left his cock and joined the defecation that was already on his body. When they were no more volunteers, a couple of Santa's went to the fox and began smearing the turds that had stayed on his body over his costume. Their hands were quickly covered in brown stains. They massaged the excrement into the crotch and Gary could see that this seemed to increase the boner that the fox had. The Santa's started to pick up the intact lumps which were on the floor and smeared these up and down the fox's erection. Once that was completely covered, they rubbed what they could find over his balls. By the time they had finished his cock and balls were all covered in the brown slime.

The Santa who had addressed the crowd again called for silence and receiving it quickly announced it was time to wash the fox. Instantly a number of men stood side by side and aimed their piss onto the fox, their streams aiming for the areas that had been smeared. In particular the fox's cock and ball sack. The jet aiming at him did have the desired effect of removing some of the excretion, but it took several more volleys from the next Santa's for it to look any better.

Florence appeared at his side, and she took his hand, come one, don't miss out on this one. She led him to a space next to the fox and grabbed his cock, come on, piss on him.

It took him a few moments to concentrate and then the fluid started to come. She moved his cock as he pissed and delivered the jet of urine to where she believed it was needed. When he had no more left, she looked disappointed and then said, 'at least you had some to give him'.

Finally, the fox was helped off the floor and onto his feet. The fox was dripping again in piss but also this time, watery brown shit which was dripping onto the floor. The helpers pulled the remaining part of his costume off apart from the fox's head.

By the look of the body, short, a little flabby, Gary guessed a late forties office worker from the city. With his clothes thrown into a black bin bag which had seemed to appear from nowhere, the fox walked out of the room to the cheers of the crowd of Santa's.

When the floor show was over, Florence turned back to Gary and said quickly as she knew the music would be starting again, 'fancy a fuck'.

This was the music to Gary's ears he wanted to hear, 'absolutely'.

They walked to a vacant corner and Gary felt a little strange as normally sex would start with a kiss, this time that was not possible although Florence did gather his hands in hers and put them on her breasts and he spent some time rubbing and massaging the ample sized tits he could now feel under the Santa suit.

She dropped her hands and groped around his scrotum, squeezing his sack, feeling his hardening cock rubbing against her wrist.

Gary knew that she would probably drop and give him oral, but he wanted to get his face between her legs and feel that hairy bush on her face. After a few moments of being felt and at the same time feeling as much of her tits as he could, he knelt, and she obliged by opening her legs.

Gary pushed his face into her bush, letting her hair rub all over him, he liked pubic hair, he liked a woman to be natural and her thick fuzz turned him on. As he rubbed it over him, he stuck out his tongue and lapped at her mane making some of the strands wet. As he rubbed down toward her pussy, he could feel the dampness that she was emitting.

Gary reached around and grabbed her arse and holding her arse cheeks turned him on even more. It was strange, he thought, he has no idea what this woman looks like, but she seemed so sexy, and he fancied her. He wondered if it was something animal within him, perhaps it was her smell, her pheromones that were driving his senses wild or was it the thought of being at the most carnal of events, an orgy.

Holding her arse he began working on her body and directed his face at her crotch, rubbing himself up and down her slit.

His hands pulled her cheeks apart and his fingers moved closer to her arse crack. He teased her hole with his finger, circling the hole and occasionally dropping his finger inside of her arsehole.

At the front he pushed his mouth toward her clit, changing between sucking the flesh and lapping at it with his tongue.

Feeling her breathing increase he let go of her arse and pulled his finger between her legs and used his thumb to circle her vagina. He could feel the wetness welling up inside her body and as he lapped, he prepared his first two fingers and gradually pushed them inside her. As her body accepted his probing digits, he began to finger fuck her, moving his fingers in and out slowly at first but increasing his speed as she relaxed her body and her hole opened further.

Gary wanted this to go on for the rest of the night, but his cock was aching, and he wanted desperately to push it inside her. She was hot, he knew that much, and he wanted to fuck her.

He could feel her body juice flooding out of her and stood to face her, took hold of his cock and aimed it at its goal. He was only centimetres from her face but with the beard and hood still in place, and the dark room, he could see none of her features.

Looking into the void of her hood he arched his body and placed his cock on the edge of her pussy hole before he drove it up, inside her. He heard her gasp as she took his length easily, his cock sliding upwards. He loved the feel of his cock entering her warm wet hole and immediately began to thrust in and out as the sensation of her pussy walls rubbed his cock. Florence put her arms around his neck as he fucked her body, feeling the cock fill her hole she pushed her hips forwards and backwards in response to his drive. This heightened the pleasure for both of them and after several minutes of him driving his hard cock inside her, she released her tight grip around him and gasping and moaning loudly she orgasmed. His cum began to flood her body. He was pleased with the amount of cum that came, after all he'd spent during the evening.

His cock dropped from her hole, and she leant back against the wall, catching her breath, she closed her legs, and he took a step back. He expected her to walk away and probably not speak to him ever again.

She gathered herself and stood away from the wall, she looked at him and drew close to his hood.

'I look forward to next time'.

Gary said, really meaning it, 'me too'.

Gary watched her walk away and looking around he noticed the number of Santa's in the room had decreased and he was wondering if he should be thinking of leaving when an elf appeared at his side, 'your room key sir'.

Gary was confused for a moment but then took the envelope which was on the tray along with another glass of champagne, although he fancied a pint of beer.

He drank the liquid in one go and looking at the people around the room, he noticed the hairy bush receiving her key from an elf, he smiled, before hoping he was going to get an invite next year, it had been a wild night, but now he was tired. He could see a pile of red Santa suit trousers in a pile near the door. He walked over taking a pair and slipped them on. He left the room and then walked to a pile of bags that have been moved into the hallway. He searched through them and picked his and walked out of the main door and to the hotel next door.

The envelope contained a plastic card key with no identification in it but also a piece of paper that read, remember the first rule of Secret Santa Club and we hope to see you next year. Your room is two one five.

Gary guessed the room would be on the second floor and when he reached it, he entered. He put the lights on and was greeted by a standard room, nothing fancy. He wanted to shower but as he went to drop his bag on the bed, he noticed a box that was gift wrapped, there was a card with it that read, 'Happy Christmas - do not open until Christmas Day'.

Gary wanted to see what they had given him but up to now they'd been very strict about rules, and he didn't want to break any of them, he didn't want to risk missing the next Secret Santa Party and put the present into his bag. He would open it first thing Christmas morning.

Epilogue

The first day back after the Christmas break was always hard, but this year he was quite looking forward to it. He'd not gone a day without thinking about the party, the people he'd had relations with and then the guy who knew him. He'd contemplated that most of all, who was he? How did he know him? And of course, was he from the same company he was from?

However, he had no answers.

Gary was first to arrive at the office, he was wearing the present he'd received from the Secret Santa Party, a large bottle of very expensive cologne. He assumed all the men will have got the same bottle and maybe this was a way of identifying who was at the party, it was worth a try.

Gary was at his desk when Sally arrived. She asked how his holiday had been and then they both walked to the coffee percolator.

'Nice cologne your wearing, I got this perfume for Christmas, do you like it?'

Gary moved closer as she offered her neck, he sniffed and wondered, was this the perfume the women had received, was she one of the shaved pussies, Florence or perhaps none of them.