The Dirty Secret Santa Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

The next day Gary arrived at work exactly as before, he'd got home from the office walk around the Christmas market as quickly as he could, but it was still after nine in the evening when he'd arrived. He'd eaten as he walked around the market, so after a drink of water he prepared for bed. He wanted to make sure he kept to his normal routine, if he was going to get more details about the party, he wanted whoever it was to see he was available to meet when he was on his own in the office should they wish to do.

He needn't had thought about it, he arrived first as normal, and Sally had also arrived as per normal. Between he and Sally arriving, he heard nothing or saw anything, and it remained the same throughout the day.

When he arrived home the only job to do was to speak to his retired neighbour, she welcomed any form of communication but loved it more when people needed her help. He often got parcels delivered and left a note on the building door for his parcels to be delivered to her flat.

Thursday came and the only difference from any other Thursday was the increased chatter in the office about Christmas and people discussing their shopping plans. When he arrived home, he called to see his neighbour and after a cup of coffee had been consumed, he had his parcel.

He opened it and taking his work clothes off he tried it on. He was surprised, the quality of the material was fantastic, this wasn't some cheap tacky Santa outfit, even the beard felt real. Stood in front of his mirror he affixed the beard and then pulled the hood over his head. The hood was large and with it over his head he could hardly see his face or what the beard left of it uncovered. He imagined he would spend most of the night telling people who he was, although that might prove useful because at this moment, he had no idea who else would be there.

The next day was Friday and the day before the party, he expected to get some instructions and he wasn't disappointed. Just after ten in the morning a text arrived, he moved to the breakout area of the office and read it, 'I trust you have your Santa suit, please reply if you have not received it or if there are any issues with it. Tomorrow you will receive instructions as to the location of the party and the final details, you will be asked again to confirm your attendance tomorrow. We hope you are ready for some fun and remember, tell no one'.

Gary read and re-read the message a few times, he couldn't lie, whilst all this cloak and dagger stuff was intriguing, it had also worried him a little, but with the final sentence about having a good time, he now thought this was all part of the fun and maybe he was really going to enjoy tomorrow night.

He spent the afternoon joining in on the conversations around the office and almost everyone seemed to have something happening over the weekend, he guessed that would be normal as it was the last weekend before Christmas and his office like many others would be finishing for the Christmas break after today. However, none of them seemed to be attending a surprise party, most were doing things with family with a few starting to travel for the festive period.

The office closed early as was customary and they all joined the throng of office workers packing the local city pubs with bunches of mistletoe appearing from seemingly nowhere.

He didn't complain, women he'd never seen before were happy to offer kisses providing, he would stand under the mistletoe they'd brought.

Gary had a few drinks but was far from intoxicated when he said goodbye around seven and headed off home.

At home he got some food and settled in front of the television, knowing he didn't have to be up early tomorrow, and he could now relax.

* * *

Saturday morning began like any other for Gary, as usual he'd slept without an alarm on to wake him but like other Saturday mornings, he'd been pretty much awake since five thirty which was his normal wake up time. The only difference being that he could stay in bed as long as his bladder allowed him to. However, with the beers he'd consumed last night, his lie in was only until just after six and then once he had taken a piss, he strolled naked through to the kitchen and put the coffee machine on. He liked a proper cup of coffee as he called it and whilst he had one every morning, the weekends allowed him to relish the drink a lot more.

He was sat at the table in the kitchen area when his phone buzzed, despite it still being in the bedroom, the silence of the flat allowed him to hear it

He walked to get it and it was again from the unknown number, it read, 'Happy Secret Santa Day. You have kept the secret. The location will be sent later and rules for the party. Let's have some fun'.

Gary read the text as he'd picked the phone up, and again when he'd sat down with his coffee.

He didn't know why but the more messages he got, the more he was looking forward to it. Maybe the mistletoe kisses he'd got yesterday, and the Christmas spirit was finally rubbing off on him. Maybe tonight could be fun.

Gary was pottering around the flat as he did on most Saturday's when his phone buzzed, he picked it from the kitchen table and it was another text, the screen read unknown number, as Gary expected.

He opened the text message and this time it contained the location for the party, it was in central London but there was more in the message that wasn't expected. 'When you arrive at the venue you will wear your hood and beard and not remove them at anytime during the night, you will not ask anyone for their name, you may identify yourself or use an assumed name that is your choice. The first rule of the Secret Santa Club remains you do not talk about the Secret Santa Club before or after the party, if you speak of the club, you will no longer receive invitations. At the end of the night, you will receive a key card for a hotel room, the hotel is next door, you may sleep, freshen up and get changed there after the party, it is all paid for. One final rule, please leave your mobile phone turned off in the bag you bring a change of clothes in.

Gary sat there, so that is it, all the information, he was reading the text again when a new text came through.

'Remember, it's all about fun tonight'.

It must be work, Gary thought, only they would pay for a hotel room for everyone and of course the letter had been delivered at work even if it was done secretly.

Suddenly, he smiled, he would have to get to central London wearing the Santa suit, as it said nothing about changing when he got there. He smiled again, it did sound like fun, he checked his phone to look at the clock and there were still several hours before he had to start to get ready.

The time passed slowly but eventually it was time and he showered, and his first dilemma was what to put under his suit, he eventually decided, as he was taking some clothes in a bag, he just wore underwear under his suit.

He decided to order a taxi, he could have gone by underground, but it was worth the extra cash, and it would be much easier to let the taxi driver do the work.

He was pleased when the driver arrived on time, and he sat in the back seat. It took almost thirty minutes to get to the location and when he arrived, he was surprised, it looked like a Victorian house but as he approached the door a sliver plaque next to a bell said, 'The Secret Santa Club'.

Gary thought about the number of gentlemen clubs that London had, and this must be one of them, he'd never actually seen the inside of one so wasn't sure he'd recognise one if he did.

Reading the plaque, he thought that this seemed a very short-lived club, once a year. He reached the door and pressed the bell button next to the plaque. As he waited, he remembered he hadn't pulled his hood over his head and did so quickly. He'd just straightened it and made sure it fitted properly as he heard the door unlock and then it opened.

He stood a little stunned as in front of him was a reindeer. Not a real reindeer but a two legged one. In front of him was a man dressed in a dinner suit but on his head was a well-made reindeer head.

The reindeer spoke, 'good evening, sir, please follow me'.

Without another word he turned and started to walk through the hallway inside. He followed and was taken through a double door and into a large room, it was the darkest well lit room Gary had ever seen.

As much as he could tell the room was in a ballroom style and in the centre was one of the largest chandeliers Gary had ever seen, however it wasn't lit, instead it had Christmas fairy lights draped around it. They were multi coloured and there seemed to be hundreds of them, around the room walls were more lights, there was hardly any space on the wall that wasn't covered or near to, a set of Christmas lights. Even so, the room was very dark.

The other thing he noticed was the other Santa's already in the room. Everyone dressed identical, the suit he had been sent must have also been sent to everyone else. As he looked at each of the figures in the dim light, he realised not only could he not tell who was wearing the suits, he couldn't tell if they were male or female as the suit seemed to obscure any sign of bodily features. He imagined even a buxom woman would have her breasts well hidden by the suit.

As he stood taking in the scene a figure appeared by his side, he could see this was a woman, she was wearing green tights over what looked like a one-piece bathing costume. However, the costume at the top covered up to her neck. Her face was hidden with a mask, the mask was that of an elf. Not a cheap mask, but one that covered her whole head, the eye and mouth hole seemed to fit perfectly which he could tell as she spoke.

'Would you like a glass of champagne sir?'

Gary said thank you and took the flute from the tray she held. He took a drink and it tasted good, very good. His eyes were growing accustomed to the dark and as he looked around, he could see that the other Santa's were holding and drinking from glass flutes and occasionally a chink of light would appear as another Santa entered the room. Even though people were milling around the room he could see no one talking. He then realised that the only sound in the room was very quiet music, elevator music came to his mind.

He finished his drink and almost immediately an elf appeared by his side, and he took a new glass from the tray, leaving his empty one in its place.

The champagne was good quality, he could tell, and he wanted to make sure he didn't get drunk so carried the new glass without taking any of the liquid.

Without his phone he wasn't sure of the time as he didn't wear a watch, but he assumed thirty minutes after he arrived the music in the room went silent.

The Santa's in the room turned and faced one corner and Gary did the same. Suddenly a Santa dressed figure stood on a small stage that Garry hadn't noticed in the dark, it helped the figure stand half a metre taller than everyone else.

'Welcome one and all to the Secret Santa Club Christmas Party. As always, we have some regulars'.

At this point most of the Santa's raised their glasses and gave a very respectful quiet cheer.

After the cheers died, he continued, 'and as always we welcome some newcomers to our little gathering. For their benefit I say the following, tonight you are being welcomed as a new friend and we believe you will enjoy our little club'.

A few well-mannered cheers broke out.

The man on the stage held his hand up and the room quietened, 'Tonight is all about having fun and that is what we want you to do and remember what happens in this room stays in this room, in here is a place where I want you all to feel comfortable, to enjoy yourself. There are only two things to say, the first is happy Christmas to you all'.

The man raised his hand and a figure dressed in a fox suit joined him on the stage, 'the second is to say today, here is our fox for this evening'.

Cheers broke out, much louder and rowdier than before and at the same time as the cheers started the music in the room started again and this time was louder.

Gary was stood near the back and noticed that the person introduced as the fox put their hands in the air and as they did a number of Santa's walked forward and they physically picked the fox up and they carried the figure to the centre of the room. A circle cleared for the Santa's to put the fox down, which they did gently. Once the fox was on the ground, whoever it was stayed still whilst the circle widened with Santa's retreating. Gary could see the circle and the fox laid on the floor.

Gary wasn't sure but he thought the man who had been speaking on the stage walked forward from the circle and put his arms into the air. The crowd cheered as the man put his hands down and pulled his Santa trousers down.

Gary was stunned, the man stood there with his limp cock hanging down, his arms were in the air, and he was slowly turning. Gary wasn't sure if the man was turning to acknowledge the cheering crowd or exhibiting his limp dick.

As the crowd cheered the fox lay motionless on the floor. Closer, Gary could see that the fox's costume was as much a quality costume as he and the other Santa's were wearing.

The man finished spiralling but was not facing the fox. He lowered his arms and took hold of his cock. He turned back to the fox and pointing at the body of the fox and began to piss. The crowd cheered louder as the piss hit the fox in the stomach, the brown costume turning dark brown where the urine hit it. The man watched as his aim got higher and hit the fox in the chest and then higher as it was now soaking into the fox's fur that covered the person's face. The man was starting to come to an end and as part of his finale he swung his stream up and down the fox's body, from its head down to its crotch. Dark lines now covered the fox where the piss had already soaked into the costume.

When the man finished, he shouted something that Gary couldn't hear above the cheers. Gary then lost sight of the first man as others now moved forward and he saw Santa's pull their pants down and take hold of their cocks. A lot of them were now erect and they started to piss on the fox. There must have been six or seven streams now hitting the fox, two were directed into the face, with three into the crotch. A couple were splashing theirs up and down the body making sure the whole costume was soaked. As he watched another Santa pulled down his pants and his hard cock needed no handling from the owner as it started to extract its piss and he too aimed into the face.

All of the Santa's that had followed the first man had now finished and more were lining up to piss on the prostrate figure that was now dripping with other people's urine, but Gary was surprised when a Santa walked around to the head of the fox and pulled its pants down. This time instead of a cock, Gary could see a pussy, a perfectly shaved pussy, the Santa squatted over the face only a few centimetres above the face mask and began to piss. No one else started as the woman pissed on the fox but as she was coming to an end another two Santa's came forward and they removed their trousers. Another shaved pussy and another that had a thin line of pubic hair running along her slit both squatted over the fox and pissed, one aimed again at the face and the second at the genitals.

Some of the Santa's were starting to break the circle and Gary got closer. As he did, he could smell the odour of the piss and as he looked at the fox, he could see some of the liquid was seeping from the costume and onto the floor.

Gary looked at the room of Santa's and realised that once the Santa's had pissed on the fox, they were not putting their pants on again. He was surrounded with both limp and hard cocks, there were a few semi erections also walking around and as the pissing continued, he saw more women. He noticed a really hairy bush and then two shaved pussies stood close together.

He was just realising that through all this action, he had an erection, he guessed from seeing the women and not the fox being pissed on, when he got a gentle slap on the back.

'Come on my friend, let's us have a piss on the fox'.

Gary didn't know what to say but asked, 'will they mind?'

The man laughed, 'he's waited two years for this, I think we should make it a night worth remembering'.

He dropped his trousers and looked at Gary. Gary feeling, he had no choice, dropped his pants and his hard cock sprung out.

The man laughed, 'you are enjoying it, come on'.

The man grabbed his limp dick and started pissing, so Gary did the same, he put his hands around his and aimed at the face of the fox. Both men crossed streams as they hit the fox in the face and Gary thought of Ghostbusters, it was dangerous to cross streams.

Gary looked down as two streams suddenly became three as another man stood next to his new friend joined in and aimed at his face.

The man shouted, 'take that foxy'.

He laughed as he forced every drop from his body.

When Gary had finished pissing on the fox, he looked around him and wasn't sure which of the Santa's had spoken to him.

Gary moved from the fox and looked around the room. As he stood an elf stood in front of him and Gary took a glass of champagne from the tray and drank it in one go. He was about to take another when he noticed behind the elf a Santa was on his knees and had the cock of another Santa in his mouth. Gary had no idea if the one knelt was a man or woman and he was sure the man receiving the gratification didn't know either or cared.

To the left of the couple, almost in the corner of the room, he noticed the hairy bush that he'd seen pee on the fox. He was sure it was the same one as it was probably the hairiest, he'd ever seen. Hair growing above her public bone and toward her stomach. The hairy bush was laid on the ground with another Santa's squatting above her. The Santa squatting was a shaved woman, and she was receiving a tongue from hairy bush whilst at the same time rubbing her tits quite roughly through the Santa's jacket. Suddenly a Santa knelt at the woman's crotch and began to rub their hands up and down her pussy, finally it found her clitoris and the hand fingered it causing the woman's body to writhe.

Gary was stood watching the scene when a hand was placed around his cock, it was still rock hard and a voice said to him, 'there you are, I'd recognise that hard on anywhere'.

By the sound of the voice, he knew it was the man that had pissed on the fox at the same time he had.

The man was holding Gary's erection and started to thrust it up and down. Gary stood there, not stopping the man and not saying anything.

The man looked at Gary, 'are you enjoying it?'

Gary looked back and even though he was face to face with the man he could not make out any of his features, both with the darkness and the hood which like his own, covered his face completely.

'It's my first time'.

The man, still tossing him off said, 'I thought so, don't worry, it's all about pleasure here. You can do anything and tomorrow nobody will ever know'.

Gary thought about it and then about the shaved woman getting herself licked out, he wouldn't mind a piece of that.

Gary looked down and as he had felt, his erection was starting to drop. The man was still working at it as he stood at the side of Gary, but it was definitely dropping.

The man looked at Gary as if he could see his face through the darkness, 'you seem to be losing it, no worries, let me see if I can help'.

Then for the first time in Gary's life, a man dropped to his knees in front of him and closed his mouth around his cock. Gary jumped, even though he'd watched him kneel before him, it was still a shock when his cock was taken inside a man's mouth.