The Dirty Secret Santa Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man sucked and cradled his balls and Gary's first thought was, this feels just like when Beth did it. Gary felt it was wrong, what the man was doing, but it did feel good, and he didn't want him to stop.

Gary leant back against a wall as this man began to explore further. His mouth still worked around his cock, and he had to admit, it was coming back to life. But it was his fingers that Gary was more surprised about. He had been stroking his sack and it felt good but now he had run his fingers to Gary's arse. He was now teasing his arsehole with the tips of two fingers. Even Beth had never done this and now he was wondering why, it felt very nice indeed. He leant against the wall letting this stranger suck and play with his hole when he moved a little further and pushed one of his fingers inside him. Gary jumped a little and whilst the man felt him react, he said nothing. He slid his finger inside his arse and then finger fucked him anally.

Even though things were happening that he didn't think ever would to him, his mind was on the fact that he was about to cum.

He looked down and started to try and back out of the man's mouth, but the man left his arse and put his hands around his buttocks and grabbing each cheek in his hand began to drive Gary's cock in and out of his mouth. Gary shouted to him that he was about to cum but this did nothing to ease the man guiding of Gary's hips. A few moments later Gary ejaculated, he could feel the juice spirting out of his dick and he could feel it being sucked out of him by this man. It was too late for Gary to do anything, and he just stood there being milked by the total stranger.

When Gary was dry the man stood and faced him, 'nice, see you around'.

With those words the man was gone, a few seconds later with all the Santa's around, it could have been any of them that had just sucked him off.

He looked around him, the fox was still on the floor this time his pants were off, it was only when he was half naked that Gary could see what sex the fox was. He watched as a Santa clad party goer was munching on his cock but was surprised that anything surprised him after what he'd seen so far in this room, but he was surprised again, as the fox received oral sex from a Santa. Gary guessed that even the fox didn't know who, but a man walked toward them and held his own cock in his hand and pissed into the face of the fox. The fox was already soaked and the floor around him was also covered in piss.

The fox raised his arms and laid still as the piss soaked into the fabric head mask, Gary wondered how much of that liquid was hitting his face, he guessed quite a lot.

Gary walked around to the other side of the room, almost forgetting he was walking bottomless, his cock swinging between his legs open for everyone in the room to see.

As he looked around a couple of Santa's were against a wall, one, a man, was facing the wall with his arse promenading to the Santa that was sliding his length inside him. As he watched another Santa joined them and kneeling started sucking and fondling the cock and balls of the man being fucked. The man arched his head back and although the music drowned out any noise from him, Gary could imagine he was moaning.

Gary looked a little further and on the floor was a Santa being sucked off by another Santa who in turn was being sucked off by one of the shaved pussy women. Her pussy was free, and Gary wondered if he should go down on her, he wanted to, but he was not feeling confident enough. He walked closer to her and whilst he tried to pluck up the courage another Santa approached. The Santa looked at him and said, 'you were here first'.

As he walked away, his erection fully loaded, Gary knelt and with no introduction rubbed his hands up and down the woman's legs, he gripped her shins and stroked his palms up to her knees and then more slowly up to her crotch. He stroked her thighs and then ran his hands over her pussy. She reacted by opening her legs and showing her hole to him. He wasted no time and bent down kissed her inner legs before running his tongue along her groin and around her pubic area.

Normally with a woman he would reach up and massage her tits but, as was the same with everyone, her top was still on and fastened to her neck.

He reached her slit and ran his tongue up and down the soft skin feeling the crease that held the access to her pleasure points. There wasn't the slightest hint of stubble, and she must have made sure she was shaved shortly before the party.

At first, he ran up and down her slit with the tip of his tongue but after a few minutes he changed and lapped at her with the full width of his tongue. He had no idea how this was being received as the woman continued to suck furiously at the cock that was stuck fast in her mouth. Gary decided this was for him and he was going to enjoy what he was doing, he lapped hungrily at her pussy and then used his fingers to feel her skin, he let his thumb feel further beneath her and rubbed her perineum, his thumb rubbing from her vagina to her arsehole. As he rubbed, he felt her hips rise and fall and took that as a sign she was happy. After a few more laps of her pussy lips, he pushed his tongue inside and searched for her clitoris. He found the spot and again used the tip of his tongue to flick the tiny bit of flesh and took it in turns to flick it right and left, up and down and then to push his mouth around the clit and suck it. His thumb worked around her arsehole and his finger circled her pussy hole. He felt her natural lubrication oozing and occasionally her would let his finger slip inside her body. Her hips still raised and lowered to accept his attentions.

To vary his approach on her he used his teeth to nibble her clit before rubbing his face over as much of her fanny as he could.

He was enjoying his time on one of the shaved pussy women when he felt a pair of hands rubbing his upper legs.

The fingers that stroked him felt like they had long fingernails and stroked up his inner leg and gradually touched his ball sack. The hand cupped his balls and massaged him as his cock ached to be touched. The second hand of the stranger came into play and grabbed his cock. The hands weren't as soft as he was expecting but he was busy licking and sucking at the pussy in front of him and the touch he was receiving was nice and now that his cock was being jerked, it was what he wanted.

Gary felt the woman move and looking up he could see she had finished sucking the man and he was lifting himself off the floor, she remained laid face up and put her hand down onto Gary's head and pushed his face deeper into her pussy. He obliged by licking harder, thrusting his finger deeper into her pussy and still fingering her arse. He could feel her breathing which was deep and heavy.

The woman moved again, and Gary looked up to see a man squat across her face and he began to rub his cock and balls across her face. He could see the woman's tongue sticking out of her mouth trying to capture his cock as it ran up and down over her face.

Gary carried on licking and thrusting his fingers inside her whilst the person behind him had taken his cock into their mouth, he could feel the damp warmth of their mouth and their tongue licking up and down his shaft.

The fingers were rubbing his balls and occasionally grabbing the base of his cock and jerking it. It wasn't long before he wanted to cum and he knew it was going to happen, but the person stopped sucking him and with his cock left hard but alone, he assumed they had gone.

Back at his end, his fingering was intensifying, and he was licking hard on her clit, her hand was still pushing him down but suddenly she pulled his head back by his hair and as he looked at her, she pointed to her hole. He knew what he had to do, and he positioned his hips in front of her and took hold of his erection, still damp from the sucking it had just had and put it at the entrance to the shaved hole. He pushed forward and his dick slipped easily inside her, he began to pump her hungrily, he was pent up with the work that had been done on his already and he struggled to keep rhythm at first as he pushed and retreated. He had a better view of his fuck partner, and she was still having a cock rubbed across her face, her tongue had stopped trying to grab it and was satisfied with the feeling she was getting from the rubbing and with the pumping she was getting from Gary.

Finally, he settled into his rhythm and thrusted in and out filling her hole and with the sensation of his foreskin being pulled up and down by her pussy lips it wasn't long before he unloaded into her. He could feel his white liquid spurting out of him and filling her void. He spasmed as the last of his juice left him and his cock slipped out of her.

He stood with a few strands of cum dripping from him, as he turned an elf appeared with a tray, on the tray as well as more champagne was a box of tissues. She offered the tray, and he took a tissue and wiped his cock. The elf stood watching as he cleaned it. He was wondering where to put the dirty tissue when the elf held out their hand and he placed it into the white gloved hand. The elf again offered the tray, and he took a glass and emptied the glass in one glug. Putting the empty glass onto the tray he thanked the elf, but he wasn't sure they heard him over the music. He once again looked around the room.

Gary could see there were other Santa's that were watching, and he wondered if they were first timers like him or if they were just getting their stamina back before starting again.

He didn't have much time to contemplate the answer as suddenly before him a tall Santa stood before him, Garry was average height, but this Santa was at least fifteen centimetres taller. He couldn't see the face of the person and they couldn't see his but that did not matter as the man, he knew it was a man and he knew he was a black man. He'd already looked down and between a pair of black thighs hung a well sized cock.

The man took hold of Gary's semi erect penis and stroked it.

Gary hesitated, before tonight he had never considered either a relationship or fling with a man, but he'd been touched and sucked by at least one man, maybe two and right now looking down at this cock that was also semi erect, and he actually wanted to get his hands on it.

The man before him continued to stroke him and his cock was responding well, so Gary reached down and grasped the meat. He took a few seconds to get used to holding it but decided he knew what to do, basically do the same he does on his own cock when he's home alone, which was most nights.

As Gary started to gently pull the foreskin up and down, it started to grow hard. As this got harder it also got longer. After only a few short minutes the man put his hand on Gary's shoulders and eased him to the ground, he showed him that he wanted him to lay on his side and when he did the man swivelled himself and Gary was now face to face with this big black erection. No sooner had the cock appeared in front of him he felt his partner grasp his cock between his lips and a tongue began to run up and down his length.

Gary reciprocated by holding the cock again and gently massaging it. It was the biggest he had ever seen and was fascinated with its size. He felt the best way to experience it would be to take it in his mouth and he did. The cock filled his mouth, and he closed his lips around it before running his tongue up and down the shaft.

After a few moments Gary felt the cock in his mouth moving and realised that the man was pumping his own hips and fucking his mouth.

Gary didn't respond and let the man take the lead on satisfying him.

Gary was into his stride letting his tongue glide up and down the rock-hard cock that was pumping almost to the back of his throat and at the same time feeling the sucking of him when it all stopped.

The cock dropped from his mouth and the next moment the man was face to face with him. He spoke above the music directly into his Santa hood.

'Fuck me, I'm all ready, you'll see'.

Gary was a bit confused, but he watched the man turn his arse to him and looking closely Gary could see what looked like a piece of plastic sticking out of his arsehole. The man reached his hand around and pulled it out and then facing him again said, 'my butt plug, it's an elf, do you like it?'

Gary realised quickly what it was for, as the man's arsehole was much larger than any he'd seen before, although the ones he seen before were on porn videos.

Gary looked at the butt plug and said the only thing that came into his mind, 'very festive'.

The man leant close and repeated, 'Fuck me'.

He turned his back and presenting his arse and his hole to him. Gary started to rub the man's arse cheeks. Gary was impressed with the muscular frame of his partner and admitted to himself that he enjoyed stroking the man's rear. He was also pleased that his cock was now hard, and he quickly positioned himself behind the paraded arse. He'd seen, in porn films people lubricating by spitting and decided to spit onto his erection and then rubbed the spit up and down his shaft before easing it in.

Gary was a little surprised how easily his cock glided inside the man, he pushed until his cock was fully inside him, he eased it back out and then started to pump. The man's arse rubbed his foreskin and Gary liked the sensation he was getting from fucking this man.

The more he pumped into him the easier it seemed to become and the more pleasure he was getting from it. His partner was rocking his hips in unison with Gary, and he realised that as he let him continue meant he was doing it right.

Looking down at the perfect muscled body he could see, he knew that whoever this man was, he was stunning at least in body.

After a few moments Gary couldn't resist holding the man's waist and then gently massaging across his back as he continued to thrust his cock inside him.

There was no complaints and Gary reached forward to put his arms around to the front. Even through the Santa suit the feel of the man's abs was stunning, and Gary wondered how many women would beg to be fucked by this guy and probably distraught when they found out he was gay, of course, if he was gay.

Feeling this god before him and thrusting his cock into the perfect fitting hole, he started to feel the build-up of sperm inside him and knew that soon he would cum. He shouted, trying to be above the music but not too loud for others to hear, despite the fact that everyone around him seemed pre engaged in either sex or drinking and watching.

'I'm going to cum'.

The man heard him as he replied quickly and Gary heard he was breathing heavily, 'give me it, I want it all".

A few moments later Gary's body shook, and he orgasmed, shooting sperm into the man's arse. He felt his ejaculation ripping into the arse of his partner and when he'd spent all his juice he withdrew his cock, taking one more look at the man's perfect arse.

The man turned and faced Gary he bent forward into his Santa hood, 'I'm pleased we got to get together tonight, Gary, hopefully we will see each other again'.

Gary jumped back, he'd never told this man his name, how did he know him.

By the time Gary had taken all that in, the man had gone into the darkness. By what the man had said, maybe he will see him later.

Gary took another drink from a passing elf but this time he took a sip and stood with his back to the wall, looking around him and taking in the views.

To his right a man was on his knees giving oral sex to another man. Further over on his right was the stage and on the stage was a group of Santa's and the fox. From this distance Gary couldn't see if he was still wet, he assumed he was after the drenching he'd taken, even with some of Gary's piss on him.

On stage a woman was laid on her back on a table just big enough to hold her full body. Her legs were spread wide and about half a dozen Santa's and the fox were gathered around. They were watching as a man was pushing himself into her, he rammed his cock into her hard but after a few minutes he looked like he'd cum and he backed away. As he moved Gary could see the top part of the woman, she was flanked by two men both had their cocks held by the woman who was turning her head from one to the other, sucking for a few minutes each. Down at her pussy the next Santa had got into position and was now banging his cock into her gaping hole.

Gary was watching with intrigue when he heard a woman's voice at the side of him, 'she does that every year, she told me it's the only reason she comes'.

She laughed at her own pun, 'not for me, I prefer one on one, you're new, I always remember a cock', she pointed down to his.

Again, he'd forgot he was totally open to everyone and felt a little embarrassed, having a conversation and her looking at it.

'Yes, it's my first time', Gary answered quickly to get his mind off his discomfiture of his predicament.

He looked down at her unclothed midriff and saw that she was the hairy bush he's seen squatting over the face of the fox.

She spoke again, 'I'm', she continued after a hesitation, 'err Florence, would you like to light my lamp'.

It was Gary's turn to laugh, 'I'm Brick'. He once saw that name and liked the thought of someone calling themselves such a manly name, 'nice to meet you'.

'Nice to meet you and your meat'.

The woman said nothing more but dropped to her knees and took hold of Gary's cock, it became hard instantly as she grabbed it with both hands and massaged it. As soon as it had shown signs of life she rubbed it over her face, making sure she covered every square centimetre of skin. She opened her mouth and rubbed his cock and balls over her face again but this time letting it rub over her teeth and tongue. Gary leaned back against the wall and enjoying the feeling of this woman touching him he looked to his left, as he did, he caught notice of the muscular black arse and the cock that was still imprinted on his mind, at the same time the Santa's head looked over at Gary.

The black muscular Santa was knelt before the woman with a thin line of hair running over her slit and was pushing his tongue inside her.

Gary thought, perhaps he's bi and not gay.

His mind was brought back to his own situation as finally Florence had started kissing the tip of his cock, he looked down and she seemed to be scrutinising every tiny detail of his cock as she held the tip in her mouth. Her fingers run up and down the length, fingering each millimetre of his erection. She then turned her attention to his balls, first cupping the sack and squeezing gently before running the tips of her fingers over the tiny wrinkles that are all over his bag. She scrapped her nails through the pubic hair that laid mainly above his cock, doing all this while still holding onto the tip with her lips.

Gary found the sensation amazing, her delicate fingers probing and analysing his genitals was turning him on and he desperately wanted her to take more of his cock in her mouth.

Eventually she obliged and she slowly let his length slip further into her mouth, she made no attempt to start oral sex but instead held him deep within her.

He stood waiting for her to start, he wanted to put his hand on her head and guide her to start but he was sure she knew what she was doing, and he waited.

Soon he felt the movement of her tongue, gradual at first and then slightly faster as it worked along the part of his cock she had in her mouth. He was ready for her attention and was glad when she started to suck him, the sucking was fantastic and the best he'd had all night, in fact the best he'd ever had.

He wasn't sure what this woman was doing to his dick, but it was amazing. He'd ejaculated several times already that night and wasn't sure he'd physically be able to do it again but after only a few minutes of her sucking and fingering him he knew he would be able to but wanted it to be some time off.