All Comments on 'The Disappearing Reverend's Wife'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

The prosperity gospel preacher didn't prosper in the end!

5

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

The dancer and the PI were more worthy than the con man "preacher". Kind of reminded me of a certain "ministries" from the 80's that went south big time when it all unravelled and the layers of paint washed off!

allansbulletallansbulletabout 1 year ago

Like the old Ray Stevens song "Does Jesus Wear A Rolex On His Television Show". Every one of those TV evangelists was proven to be a fraudulent asshole - how do people get sucked in by these guys?? 5 stars!!

JoeMo1619JoeMo1619about 1 year ago

Very nice story. To be honest, I don't like these media priests at all. So it was significant more amusement than just a sew story. Full 5-Stars

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747about 1 year ago

People are looking for answers, slick preachers, who have that talent go far. They preach maybe three hours on weekends, then “ pray over the masses during the week. Making $ money, do preachers give 10% of their earnings back to the ministry? It’s a never ending sham.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thumbs up! For Virginia/Brandy and for Teresa getting their stress relieved, and for “Reverend” Roper getting his bank accounts relieved! 🤣😂

And for Detective Harry Meers bring a straight-up guy! 😱😂

EVLoverEVLover3 months ago

Another wonderful tale! 5*****

Reverend Roper reminds me of another infamous con-man who has had a succession of very pretty wives yet hasn't been able to keep his prick inside his pants.

He currently is facing lots of legal issues, has had several large judgements ruled against him, and is running up a multi-million tab for all the attorneys that he's employing. It's amusing how he seems to be asking his flock to pay for all that on his behalf. It's sad that many of his faithful are responding to his "poor me" messages and sending him money.

Richard1940Richard19402 months ago

I wonder of whom EVLover could be thinking. If my suspicions are correct I wonder how he gets new attorneys when his current ones all get stiffed.

Peapod41Peapod41about 2 months ago

zHubris is what the Greeks called it and you served it up in spades. 10+!

Peapod41Peapod41about 2 months ago

Small niggle: Mid way through thr 5th last chapter you have "Theme Part" instead of

"Theme Park". There's a special kind of hell for thr idjits who devised and implemented

Spell Check and its various iterations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...

story TAGS