The Discipline House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm," Amihan considered... "Embarrassing you--part of the game?"

Alison nodded.

Amihan begin to draw her finger along Alison's body--behind her ears, between her breasts, and under them--across her armpit.

"Oh! That tickles!"

Amihan giggled. After each intimate touch, she carefully sniffed her fingers, her face either smiling or making a theatrical scowl, apparently dependent on what she smelled.

Alison was blushing hard. The girl was right: this WAS embarrassing. Ugh,

Then Amihan slid down, and expertly unhooked Alison's skirt.

"Take panties off," she said. "Or I'll use the--the clothing knife--"

Alison was now furiously uncomfortable but she squirmed and took her panties down--and off.

It left her bare, wearing the open blouse. One of her first stops on the island had been to get a required full body-waxing combined with some kind of chemical to inhibit hair re-growth. She was bare and smooth.

Amihan looked pleased, gazing over her.

"Roll over," she commanded. Alison did. She squawked as Amihan drew her finger between Alison's buttocks and sniffed them.

"Stop that!" It was a reflexive cry of outrage at the intimate violation.

Smack! Amihan landed a spank directly on Alison's bottom. She gaped, her face against the pillows and gasped.

"See how it works?" Amihan asked, now rubbing. Alison felt a shock of warmth from her lower regions and a stab of shame as tears brimmed in her eyes. She wasn't... she didn't feel like she should be tearing up--this wasn't an unbearably terrible experience, after all--it was a bit scary and definitely embarrassing and... well, demeaning--but this was exactly what she'd come here to study.

Still, she didn't think she could take much more of this--it was time to put a stop to it.

Then the door opened.

Miss Atmas stood in the doorway, looking victorian and severe. She held a slim cane or pointer, and her other hand rested on her hip.

"Amihan!"

"Ulp! Mistress Atmas!" Amihan scrambled off the bed and stood beside it.

In the background Samantha--the tattooed girl, in lingerie stood, arms folded, scowling hard at the back of the Madame. Alison wished she could sink down into the bed and vanish.

Miss Atmas swept into the room and Alison tried to cover herself with the comforter she was lying on. It was too thick and heavy and Miss Atmas tapped her buttocks with the rod.

"Lay still, Alison-kan," she said curtly. Alison did.

There was a short, scolding conversation in the Island language between Miss Atmas and Amihan. Amihan seemed contrite--but Alison detected that this seemed mostly theatrical. The girl hung her head and intoned agreement with the scolding--but Miss Atmas didn't sound outraged and Amihan didn't sound truly scared.

Alison also peeked out from the pillows to see that Samantha looked annoyed with Miss Atmas--but when her eyes met Alison, Alison was relieved to see a small nod of acknowledgement from the girl, but no shocked glee at seeing the American naked on the bed.

Alison risked a look up when, with a final command, Amihan was dismissed from the room, pausing to give Alison a warm rub on her back before scampering off. Miss Atmas was looking down at her.

"Now, you, Alison-kan." The suffix kan was diminutive. It connotated cute and young--it was sometimes used in punishment, but also when the user was trying to console the subject.

Alison pressed her legs together and gripped the bed-spread. Ohh.

"I--I'm sorry--" she started.

Tap. Again the pointer tapped her buttocks. She closed her mouth.

"I had some clothing put into the dressers for you. I've picked out selections for you--" she pointed to indicate a dresser with slim, brightly colored drawers, each in a different hue. "Start at the top. When you change clothing, move down to the next one. Don't add or remove any clothing. Understood Alison-kan?"

"Yes, miss."

"Good. Dress and come down. You are not in any serious trouble--however, as part of your training here, I am able to impose Tersnian discipline and I'm going to. Be brave, Alison-kan. You are here to learn." She again Tapped Alison's buttocks and smiled at the girl. "You will begin your education here!" She sounded pleased.

Alison gulped.

INTERVIEW - SAMANTHA

Samantha sat on a wooden stool in the glass window facing the street. Her ankles were shackled to the sturdy seat and forced her to straddle it by affixing one ankle to either side.

She wore a frilly, lacy bra that was bright pink and a thick, shiny latex, diaper-like panty. It bulged out between her thighs. To Alison it looked perhaps eight inches thick and seemed slightly inflated.

She held a hitachi-like vibrator wand which was connected to her wrist with a cuff and a short cord and worked the bulb of it against the front of the diaper. It produced a soft, audible hum. Alison could see her pushing in, hard, and rubbing it--and squirming. She looked furious and humiliated as she stared out at the darkening sky. Lights were coming on out on the street and she could see fancy electric cars cruising past. The alcove was lit with a neon red-pink bar around the glass and interior lights that shone on Samantha, making her stand out in the growing gloom. Alison had been placed to the side.

She was wearing fairly normal looking white pajamas with pink socks. She had no bra--but the panties she been give had locking clips at each hip so that once put on and clipped, she couldn't take them off. They were slightly thicker than normal panties would be--but were otherwise not uncomfortable.

Alison: "What did you do to get assigned here?"

Samantha: "(heavy sigh) Fighting. With another girl. It was stupid."

Alison: "Over what?"

Samantha, grimacing, pushing the wand in harder. "My place in a queue. She let five friends in before me and I got mad. We argued. I... slapped her. Hard. She fell down."

Alison: "And they sent you here for that?"

Samantha: "And telling the magistrate I'd do it again, harder. I was in a bad mood."

Alison nodded. "And what is she doing to you now?"

Samantha: "The panty itches if I don't get the wand against my puki. It's really--nngh--thick and... fluffy? Spongy? So it's hard. So I have to sit here and keep pushing the stupid wand right in there. It's supposed to look like illicit masturbation with a toy--which is supposed to make passersby... annoyed? Angry?"

Alison: "It's also supposed to embarrass you?"

Samantha: "Obviously."

Alison: "Is this one of the worser punishments?"

Samantha: "No. But being out here on display is really humiliating."

Alison: "You have a lot of tattoos--can you tell me about them?"

Samantha: "Social credit challenge marks."

Alison: "I don't understand?"

Samantha: "You are rated as submissive? You want to be more... scary? More serious? You can get markings. Getting it is really unpleasant--intimate? Humiliating? Anyway--you get strapped into a chair and they put the ink on you--and it takes a while and it's... not fun. But after, you get a boost. Anyone sees it, they know you're tougher."

Alison: "I see--do the... clients like them?"

Samantha: "It is more fun for them to have me--a tough girl. (expression of distaste)"

CUSTOMER - Alison

Alison sat with her back to the wall, concentrating on being invisible. The lights outside were on and the girls--save for Samantha who was doing "front duty" were positioned about the main chamber, sitting or sprawling or lounging on the various pieces of furniture.

Nobody looked especially happy to be there--but everyone seemed to be at least compliant. Alison could see them checking themselves out in mirrors and adjusting outfits or hair. She'd been given to understand that the girls were expected to have a certain 'draw'--if customers didn't choose them, after the night, they'd get punishment points that the Matron would exercise at various points during the week.

A warning chime indicated someone was in the walkway. Then a door chime as it opened. Alison suppressed the urge to flee. A large lit "scoreboard" was hung where it was visible to everyone and a light came on next to Rizal's name--the boy!

He stood quickly and padded forward. He wore a pajama-like outfit, similar to what he'd worn when Alison arrived and had the cat-ears headband.

Alison stared as he led a man and woman--looking like husband and wife--into the chamber. He was tall and dressed in a dark brown suit. She looked more elegant--an islander, she had olive skin and wore a cream-colored dress. Everyone came to attention, the Matron nodding, and smiling.

After a moment, Alison got to her feet. She wasn't sure of the protocol--but she didn't want--ohh--shit!

The woman's eyes had landed on her. The woman didn't look furious, but she was surely intimidating!

Something in Islander, gesturing at Alison with her chin.

The matron responded--Alison caught 'student' and 'American.' Both the man and the woman turned, looking at her, fascinated. The woman asked a question. The matron laughed and shook her head.

No. It sounded to Alison like 'not yet.'

Another question from the woman--the matron paused, and agreed.

The woman placed her hand on the boy's shoulder--Rizal--and spoke to him. Alison saw him blush, and dip in a kind of curtsey. Alison was certain: she'd chosen him. The woman exchanged words with the man, clearly asking him something--and he nodded. He took a seat, easily, and beckoned Amihan who rushed over to him.

The woman turned to face Alison directly.

"You are an American student of our ways?"

"Yes, miss," Alison said.

"I have asked if you can join me--only to observe if you wish--or to participate, then."

Alison went red! She was trying to figure out how to say 'no, that's okay' in a polite manner--when, after getting a pat on his bottom, Rizal stepped across the room and took her hand.

"Miss Alison," he whispered. "Please do as she asks. It'll be better that way--"

Alison stood, feeling like she was going to squirm out of her skin, and nodded, deeply embarrassed.

The woman either didn't notice or didn't care and turned, smiling to her husband, climbing the staircase with Rizal and Alison in tow. Alison shot the Matron a look, and Miss Atmas nodded back to her, giving her a nod.

Alison climbed up the stairs, watching Rizal. He looked a bit resigned as he climbed. Through his loose "harem" pants she could see the metallic cage around his sex.

The woman threw open the door to a room similar to Alison's. She spoke to Rizal in Islander tongue, and he curtsied. She turned on Alison.

"You are Alison-kan," she said. Her accent was what Alison had learned was 'upper class.' "I am Miss Bayani--or Mistress Bayani. I am helping Rizal-kan with his punishment-debt. You are going to assist me as I require. Do you understand?"

Alison, blushing furiously, nodded. "Yes, Miss Bayani."

The woman smiled. Rizal, also blushing, had stepped out of his pants and walked, bare-bottom, across the floor to the foot of the bed. He'd opened the slot of wood that locked the foot-of-the-bed pillory and bent over, laying his neck and wrists in it.

Miss Bayani smiled at him, and turned to her. "Please lock him in, while I get ready."

Oh! "Yes, miss."

She hurried over. She could see, from the corner of her eye, Miss Bayani removing her dress and carefully hanging it. She wore lock-on heels, a lacy collar, and a bra and panties. The bra came off and she was unclipping the panties at her hips. Alison could see she was shaved as well.

She took the wooden arm and lowered it. It was designed for a thin neck and petite wrists and when it clicked in, auto-locking, she could see that he was firmly restrained. She saw his body shiver as it clicked shut. She looked down at his skinny buttocks.

"If she tells you to punish me," he whispered, "do it--don't refuse or do a poor job of it. That'll get us both in trouble."

Alison nodded.

"You--you can touch me," he said, his voice sounding strained. He was blushing badly. "Anywhere--however--that's part of it."

Alison ran her hand through his short hair. It felt clean and pleasant.

She looked over and saw an extremely naked Miss Bayani, holding in her hands a... a strap on. It was an intimidating piece of equipment. It had a cup that would go over her front that looked like the part of a breathing mask that went over one's nose and mouth--but curved so Alison could see it would cover her sex. It had tubes coming out--a lubricated looking catheter like tube. Another with a bulb on the end. There were complicated straps and connectors that had the look of an octopus' tentacles.

The 'cock' part was thick, gleaming, bright pink. It seemed bulging and had what looked like veins over it. It gleamed wetly. To Alison, it looked... mammoth.

"Alison-kan!" Miss Bayani snapped. She turned, feeling like the room was titled a bit. "You will aid me in affixing the device," she said. She was speaking in a carefully concise tone--she was definitely issuing commands--but she was also being careful not to scare Alison.

Alison stepped forward. She had no idea how to put the complex thing on--she was scared just looking at it! The idea of the false cock going... into... Rizal--at all--was horrifying. It had to be an inch thick!

"Alison-kan," the woman said patiently, "remove all your clothes as I have--then you will kneel. I will give you the device and instruct you how to attach it. Understood."

Alison... understood.

Blushing fiercely, she removed her top. Then she took down her pants and unclipped the panties. She was going to remove her socks, but the woman said, "leave those on, it is fine, nene."

"Yes, miss," she whispered.

The woman's fingers stroked her temple then down the side of her neck. She felt a body shudder. She sucked in her stomach.

"This is scary?"

"Yes, miss," she whispered.

The woman smiled at her. "Mistress, I think, Alison-kan."

Ohhh... "Yes, mistress," she said. She licked her lips and swallowed.

"Kneel down, the carpet is soft."

Alison lowered herself. She felt terribly, terribly vulnerable. Again, she felt like she had to pee--but she doubted she truly did need to. She was painfully, humiliatingly aware of moisture gathering between her thighs.

The woman lowered the device to her hands.

"The bulb goes up, into my channel," the woman said. Her fingers came down and spread her labia. Alison took the bulb and... oh... carefully pushed it in. "Deeper," the woman said. Alison pushed it in as deeply as she could easily get it. She felt a vibration in the tube. A faint hiss sound. The bulb had inflated!

"The other tube in my urethra," the woman said, Her finger, its fingernail painted a bright red, touched her own clitoris, pulling so the small hole opened. "It is wet," Miss Bayani explained. "Place the tube to the hole and give it a gentle push."

Alison did, she was terribly uncomfortable doing this--but she pushed and she heard the woman's small change of breath as the tube disappeared easily into the woman's urethra.

"A little more," the woman said. She did--and another faint vibration and hiss. "There, the tip is inflated, so it is seated," the woman said. "You did very well. Now, bring the 'mask' to my puki and slide it over--good girl."

The mask seemed to puff and grip the woman's skin, sealing tightly.

A few more orders and Alison fasten straps around the woman's waist and thighs--the straps seemed to tightly grip the skin when pulled taut and everything seemed to adhere strongly when positioned correctly.

"Good!" Miss Bayani clapped. "Well done--your first time, I think."

"Yes, mistress," Alison said. Her heart was going. She was scared, excited, embarrassed to be doing this.

"Good, now. You will get up and you will lay on the bed, legs wide, so your puki is under Rizal-kan's nose. While I utilize him, he will be doing his best to inspire you to orgasm."

Alison barely restrained a squawk of shock, terror, and outrage. Miss Bayai continued as though she had said nothing.

"You will not orgasm! If you do, there will be some punishment--but I will inspire Rizal-kan to try his hardest--and he has become quite good." She smirked. "If you remove yourself from his attentions there will be some punishment. You may make as much noise as you wish--but do not finish. Understood?"

Alison stared up from the floor.

After moments of uncomfortable silence, Rizal, from the bed, said hoarsely "She understands, Mistress."

"Go," Miss Bayani snapped. Alison went.

She lay on the bed. The pillory was situated so her spread legs positioned his nose directly in her sex. She let out a little moan.

"Like you are having a diaper changed!" snapped the woman, stepping up behind Rizal. "Open your legs up!"

Alison, her blood thundering in her ears, did so.

She looked to the side and saw there was a full length mirror that showed the three of them. Rizal bent forward, his bare bottom up and defenseless before the gigantic pink cock. Her own body, comparatively pale, on her back, thighs spread, so his head, sporting the cat-ears, dived nose first between them!

Then Miss Bayani, tall, toned, and stately looking, thrust her hips and took a slight step in--and she watched the pink cock plunge between his cheeks.

"I--Ohhh! MISTRESS!!" the boy complained. She saw his bottom jump as the cock must have touched his anus--and then, a moment later, slid inside.

She felt his mouth open in an O of protest as the pink shaft slide into his buttocks.A clench of her own buttocks and he yelped and begin licking 'enthusiastically.' Oh--oh fuck--he WAS good. She felt his mouth seal around her skin, sucking at her clit. As he did, his tongue flickered over it. The wave of pleasure was intense--she would have sworn having an orgasm like this was impossible--the humiliating position--being ordered around--a threesome--the woman... clearly... punishing Rizal with the strap-on cock--but somehow everything awful amplified the sensation and she felt the shudders of pleasure ripple through her.

She gasped and moaned! It was humiliatingly loud and mortifyingly uncontrolled. If anything it spurred him to work harder. Oh--oh--fuck--she musn't!

The woman thrust and thrust. She could hear grunts of protest and then a moan as something happened in his overfilled rear channel. Through half-closed eyes she could see the 'veins' of the pink cock inflate with... fluid! She realized the device allowed its wearer to pee and channeled the urine through the shaft and out the tip into the boy's bowels.

His muffled cries of protest as the hot fluid filled him made the experience all the more... irresistible. She cried out--SMAK-SMAK-SMAK--Miss Bayani thrust hard enough that the reports of her hips against his buttocks sounded like soft spanks, and she heard each smack combine with a cry of distress--and she came. The orgasm was without question the most powerful one she'd ever experienced. She was yowling in the clutches of it and arching her back and splaying her toes. She felt the expulsion of fluid from her sex with a rush of shame as it splattered into the boy's face.

The boy, for his part, was in the process of crying out as the pink intruder in his anus pumped in and out with the flex of Miss Bayani's hips. She could feel the wetness from her orgasm under her buttocks and when she tried to scramble away, Miss Bayani snapped "No! Alison-kan! Stay in your puddle. Legs stay wide open!"

Alison let out a gasp, and covered her face with her hands. Rizal had thankfully stopped licking her highly sensitive clit--but she felt his head, mouth, and nose against her sex as he whimpered in time with the plundering of his anus. Alison knew next to nothing about pegging--but from what she could see in the mirror, it looked like something the boy might have enjoyed if he'd had any control over it.