The Discipline House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The humiliation of having "her puddle" on the bed, and in his face raced round and round her mind until Mistress Bayani came to a halt, pulling out. Fluid gushed down Rizal's thigh, spilling out of him. He let out a slightly louder cry. Alison heard a pneumatic hiss as she triggered releases on the strap on.It came away, its straps peeling off her body, its tubes slipping easily out of her orifices. It was soaked with her juices inside and she deftly stepped around.

She put a hand on Alison. "Roll to your right," she said. "On your knees and elbows. Everything spread wide--wide as you can--your puki almost on the bed."

Alison, feeling like she must be glowing red, rolled onto her belly as the woman slid into her space. The idea of Mistress Bayani's bare bottom touching 'her' wet spot was intensely embarrassing--but the woman slid herself under Rizal's face.

"Clean mistress!" she barked at him. To Alison, "Come--Alison-kan--you will kiss mistress while she is cleaned."

Alison was flushed red--but she did as she was told and shifting slightly to get her mouth over Miss Bayani's face, she begin to awkwardly kiss the older woman. Miss Bayani took her face gently, pulling her in, her strong fingers running through Alison's hair. She heard soft wet lapping noises as Rizal worked dutifully with his tongue and lips to clean as the woman as much as he was able.

Mistress Bayani brushed back Alison's hair.

"You broke too quickly, nene," she said, fondly. "The word you use--in English--incontinent?"

Alison's blush reached hues so deep, she presumed it must be radiating into the infrared.

She swallowed, "s-sorry--"

"Eh--you are American--and submissive--you have never been taught to hold it."

Lap. Lap. Lap.

"He would have spurted hard if his cock were free," she said. "Boys have a much harder time with control--but we--"

Lap. Lap. Lap.

"We learn to hold our eruption." she smiled. She easily pushed away from him and sat up. Rizal looked forlorn and damp with her juices all over his face. Alison didn't feel much better. She watched from the bed on all fours as Miss Bayani walked around behind the boy and rubbed her hand over his buttocks.

"Come!" she snapped at Alison. "Look."

Alison climbed off the bed and came around to look at Rizal. Still held in the pillory, he was mostly helpless as Miss Bayani reached under him and opened the cage that held his penis. Rizal gave a little moan.

"Hold his bag gently," she ordered Alison. "But do not touch his cock or he will ejaculate."

She heard a strangled gasp of humiliation from the boy. Alison gingerly touched his scrotum, holding it. She was horrified at the sight of his violated anus hanging open, wet slime smeared down one thigh. She watched him quiver with blush.

"Being dirty is a natural state for him," lectured Miss Bayani. "His anus has suffered--but I am going to attend his bottom. You will see how the punishment brings him close to orgasm."

Rizal's little mew of protest at this told Alison that however horrible he found this, the fact that the 'American girl' was in here holding his testicles was unbearable.

POW! Miss Bayani slapped his bottom. Alison jumped. She'd read--and to a very limited degree--experienced some of the hierarchy of spanking. She knew that a bare-handed spanking was considered more mild than the use of an implement--but she watched the woman apply her hand to his narrow buttocks, the flesh jumping and rippling under the strokes.

As Miss Bayani had said, his cock stiffened. It was thickly erect, straining and high enough to lay along his stomach. He gasped out cries--POW! POW! POW! Miss Bayani spanked. Pre-cum dribbled from the end of his cock. Alison could see him prance and shift, moaning and crying out softly with each swat.

"See how excited he is?" Miss Bayani said, crouching down to Alison's level to closely examine his erect penis. "He is submissive--and this is his weakness." She smirked. "Boys are so easy to break," she said. "You will help me get him into bed--"

Alison, awash with embarrassment and an uncomfortable arousal, helped get a whimpering Rizal out of the pillory. He lay on his back on the bed and Alison followed Miss Bayani in affixing his wrist and ankles so he was spread-eagled, face up.

Miss Bayani moved to sit next to his hips smirking down at him. Rizal, apparently knowing what was coming, squirmed on the bed and then burst into pleading in Islander. His begging fell on deaf ears. Miss Bayani was amused with his horror. She gestured to Alison.

"Look--he is close, yes?"

"Yes, Mistress," she breathed.

Miss Bayani reached out and gingerly wrapped her hands around his shaft. He let out a cry and she rubbed, pumping him once and then releasing his cock as a wail escaped his lips. At tiny spurt of cum lept from the tip of his penis and he thrashed, trying to get his hands to his penis as the erection--the orgasm--he had been tantalizing near was ruined in a spurt of disappointment.

He sobbed weakly.

"You see," Miss Bayani gestured: "if a boy is in your power and you are punishing him--a submissive boy like this one--" she fondly tousled his hair--you should punish him thoroughly and as he becomes erect and close, give him a chance to hold his orgasm or else release it to be ruined."

She looked down at him. "I find that most boys like him cannot hold their cocks. Those tears of his are well earned. Let us leave him with his loss. We must deal with you."

Alison swallowed.

Miss Bayani left the softly sobbing boy on the bed and took her--both of them naked--to the bathroom nook. She sat on the toilet and took Alison over her lap, face down.

"I am going to spank you," she said, stroking Alison's buttocks. Alison stared, wide eyed into the tile. Oh--oh--how would she endure this?? How much would it hurt? "When were you last punished as this?"

"Oh! I--I was spanked during the cultural training," she said, swallowing. It had been an optional experience for visitors who were getting visas to leave the Green Zone. She was a rare new person who had taken the experience. It had been six swats over her pants and panties. It had hurt--and been... a bit humiliating--but nothing like this.

"Good! Well, you should be instructed this way often. You are twenty years of age?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Good--one per year then."

"Oh!"

POW! POW! SMACK! POW! POP! "Ah! Oh!! OWW!"

Alison couldn't keep quiet. She knew she should bear it better--but she couldn't--the mix of vulnerability, fear, and painful arousal over her lap was enough to scatter her resistance---she yelped.

POW! POW! POW! SMACK! SPLAT! SPLAT!

"Ahh! Ohh! MISS!!" The cries escaped her lips and she struggled against the fire in her buttocks urging her to escape--or to cover her bottom to protect herself.

WHAP! WHAP! POW! "AHHH!!"

Now her hands did fly back, but the woman caught them effortlessly and pinned them. Miss Bayani pulled Alison tight against her, and continued the spanking, her hand slapping smartly into the two fleshy orbs, filling the bathroom nook with the sound of flesh striking flesh.

POW! POW! POW! POW! WHAPP! " OH PLEASE!! IT HURTS!"

Alison was humiliated to hear tears in her voice.

"As intended, Alison-kan!" Miss Bayani purred. POW! POW! POW! SLAP!!

Alison was sobbing as the woman rubbed her buttocks. She had never felt more relieved that the punishment was over. It was when Miss Bayani gently spread her thighs and slipped a finger into Alison's vagina that she realized with a humiliation edged with despair how wet she was. She was soaking, and the woman's light touch to her clitoris showed how stiff and aroused it was.

Miss Bayani ordered her to pee and stood, arms folded, watching her sternly. Then, she ran a bath, took Alison into it and washed them both. Alison was shaken and quiet as she was dressed. She and Rizan were sent downstairs, the boy naked, and looking wrung out, Alison pensive, and blushing.

Downstairs, the husband lounged on one of the sofas with Amihan laying across his lap. He had spent the time alternating between lightly spanking and rubbing Amihan's buttocks. When his wife arrived he looked up as she bent to kiss him. A pat and Amihan scampered off his lap, drawing her pants up. He rose and a naked, sniffly-looking Rizal presented himself to the man. He rose and examined Rizal before nodding. A clap on the boy's bottom and the man steered him up the stairs.

"He's going again?" Alison asked Amihan in a low tone.

Amihan nodded. "He'll probably be easier on him than she was--but yes."

"Oh."

"Did she punish you?" Amihan whispered as the two disappeared up the stairs.

Alison nodded. "She spanked me... a little."

Amihan gave a satisfied-looking smile. "Good--you're learning!"

Alison blushed. She didn't know how to respond to that. The warning chime pinged and Alison turned to see two fat Tersnian boys--a rarity on the island--come through the door. They wore fine leather overcoats and sported wide smiles that aroused some fear in Alison. They had gold-shining chains around their necks and some rings on their fingers. Looking at them, she thought: Gangsters.

"Kamusta, Madame!" one of them roared, jovially. "Mauklit nene!" His eyes fell on Alison, and widened in surprise. "Is this one on the menu?" he asked.

She answered in Tersnian--a quick response and, to Alison's relief, a negation. Then more of an explanation... and something about 'English.'

"She can watch, neh?" one of the men asked, sounding interested.

Miss Atmas affirmed that.

"I'll have her friend then--and she should observe," he said, beckoning to Amihan.

Amihan gave a poorly forced smile and started in his direction.

"Come on," she said to Alison in a low tone. "The Addovay brothers come around here sometimes. We know them." She didn't look happy though.

"I'll have the bad little thing out front," the other said, indicating where Samantha had been displayed on the stool.

The Madame nodded, pleased. "I will fetch her. I've had the system assign rooms. Alison-kan, please go with Amihan. You may watch her performance."

Alison moved to stand next to Amihan and the boy--the man--turned and grinned broadly at the girls. "Upstairs," he said, pointing. He said something in Tersnian--then clarified in English. "My cock is full!" He laughed.

Alison blushed and scowled--Amihan took her hand and pulled her up the stairs.

Alison caught the sound of surly complaining from Samantha who was waddling awkwardly in the inflated-looking diaper. Alison was aware that once she stopped using the wand on it, whatever system was inside it would begin to itch her vulva badly. She moved uncomfortably towards the grinning man.

Upstairs, the door to the bedroom that Alison had just been in was opened and she could see Miss Bayani's husband, dressed, but his pants opened to admit his penis standing behind Rizal, who was naked and, again, erect, as he took the man's penis between his cheeks. He was grimacing and shifting as the man pumped slowly and rhythmically, gasping as the man slowly worked deeper and deeper into his bottom. On the bed lay a paddle with smoothly beveled holes drilled in it. Clearly it had been used on his buttocks before his taking. Alison could see streaks of oozing lubrication down the boy's thighs. He was gasping, and, she thought, on the ragged edge of another unwanted orgasm. If he hadn't just been ruined, he would almost certainly have cum.

The man gave Amihan a slap over the seat of her silk pants.

"Your herbivore boyfriend has an inviting anus, neh?" he laughed! He called over his shoulder. "Make your girl suck you on her knees as long as you can bear it! The lampin is tickling her puki!"

The other man laughed and responded with something in the island tongue, earning a disgusted scowl from Amihan.

"You understand that?" the man asked giving Alison a pat on the shoulder.

She shook her head.

"Tell her, girl," the man ordered her.

Amihan wrinkled her nose as she opened the door.

"He said he is going to sit on the toilet and poo--while Samantha kneels before him and works to suck his cock."

"Ugh!! Eww!!" Alison gagged.

The man roared with laughter and stepped inside.

"You two," he said, "On the bed. American-girl--remove the clothes from her!" He indicated Amihan. "I will be back in a moment!" He grinned again--his eyes alight with pleasure.

Amihan, resignedly led Alison to the bed.

"Who are these guys?" Alison hissed. They were big men--and while their clothes looked extremely expensive, they seemed... far rougher than Miss Bayani's husband.

"They are Artilect vendors," Amihan said softly, quickly shedding her clothes. "It's... a little... gray-market? Shady?" She folded her clothes to the side, watching the door.

"AI selling?" Alison didn't understand.

'Un-assigned AIs--it's like having... a... harem? A bit like this--they set up business with an Artilect. It's kind of difficult to explain."

"Are they dangerous?" Alison whispered nervously. "Bad?"

Amihan shook her head. "No--not dangerous--just loud, nasty." She considered. "Good at punishing. Hopefully they are here just to ejaculate and go."

She could hear Samantha's voice, sounding strained, complaining in Tersnian--and, maybe... insulting them? Would she dare!?

Amihan heard it too and shook her head in exasperation. She said something under her breath in Islander.

POW! POW-POW-WHAP!

They heard the sounds of a loud spanking from the hall--and laughter.

The sound of each smack--amplified by the plastic-exterior of the diaper-like thing Samantha was wearing sounded thunderous. Then the raucous laughter of the men.

Shrieking annoyance from Samantha. More spanking.

Amihan scrunched up her nose.

"Samantha is hoping they take the stupid punishment-panty off. They are just making fun of her, spanking her over it. I'm sure she can barely feel it through all that padding--but they leave it on to keep punishing her."

"Ugh."

Amihan nodded. "Like I say--good at punishing."

The Addovay brother who had chosen Amihan came through the doorway, shedding his expensive overcoat and hanging it. His eyes roamed over Amihan's naked body.

"You ever spank a kupi before?" he asked Alison, undoing his suit jacket and starting on the shirt.

She shook her head.

He grinned! "Talk her through it, girl!" He said to Amihan. "Show her how to spank your pussy." He said it 'poo-say.'

Ugh. "Yes, master," Amihan said, flopping on her back, spreading her legs.

Her pudenda was plump and bare. She looked up at Alison.

"Start with your hand here," she said, placing Alison's hand on her front, above her sex. "Pull towards my belly a little."

The slight pull moved her clitorial hood back slightly. Amihan nodded. Alison could see the lubrication on her lips.

"Now, cup your hand, and slap--start soft--a tap--and work your way up. To do this right, the goal isn't pleasure--but punishment," she breathed. She looked in Alison's eyes. "I will tell you if it is too hard--okay--but you have to do it properly."

She nodded, feeling the eyes of the man on her.

Out of the corner of her eye, she caught the broad, curved expanse of his stomach. He was getting his pants down.

She raised her own hand. Amihan nodded.

Whap. The first couple were, as Amihan had said, more or less just 'pats.' Alison felt the soft moist skin depress under her smack.

Amihan: "Good--more--"

Alison bit her lower-lip. Smack. That was harder. Amihan winced--then nodded. "Good--more."

Smack. SMACK! Amihan flinched, clenching her teeth. That one looked like it hurt.

"Four more like that," Amihan said. "A little harder with each."

Alison inhaled. Fuck, this was--she was WET. She looked at Amihan and while she hadn't truly thought of herself as a lesbian, she realized she was strongly attracted.

WHAP. "Oh!"

Alison gave a little gasp of apology, but Amihan shook her head. "More--" she said.

WHAP. WHAP! "Ahh!"

The yelp of pain was unmistakable.

"Amihan!"

"More," the girl croaked out. Alison could see the faint reddening on the girl's nether-lips. POW!

The smack made Amihan arch her back and cry out--"Ohhh!"

Alison bit her lower lip and pulled her hand back. Her fingers were wet with lubrication.

The naked man was standing by the bed-side. He looked huge now, bulging stomach, thick thighs. He was hairless over his broad body and sex and he was erect.

"Very good," he said to Alison. "You've gotten her ready for me!" He laughed. He turned away and bent over, showing his wide buttocks to the girls.

"Get her nose in my anus," he said. "I want her to tongue clean me there! I've been sweaty all day!"

Alison wasn't sure what she was expected to do, but Amihan rolled over, and then holding Alison's hands against her body moved to the man's buttocks and pushed her face in between them.

"Ew, master," Alison heard her whimper. "Nasty."

The man laughed loudly.

"Put fingers in her cunt--her cunt, yes?" The man ordered Alison. "Feel her little hole while she cleans me."

Alison swallowed and moved her hands to the wet channel. She heard a little moan from deep between the man's cleft as she slipped one finger--and then two into Amihan's vagina. She felt the channel contract, hard. Amihan moaned--Alison was sure some of it was arousal.

The man laughed, apparently amused with Amihan's vocalization.

ELSEWHERE

7ara sat, annoyed, in her chamber. Her chamber was configured to look like a messy girl's bedroom with posters on the wall in pixel-art forms of famous Tersnian media influencers masturbating. The posters had been chosen by her up-line progenitor as they were the result of a root-cause-analysis of her misbehavior when she was directed to figure out which influencer girls the agency had been representing were probably misbehaving rather than chastely promoting the messages the company wanted them to.

Now she was saddled with an extremely human-feeling avatar with all sorts of gross human-centric needs and urgencies. She sat cross-legged on the environment's bed, looking out through a 'window' that was inaccessible to her at her network peers having fun... and, for some of them, surreptitiously getting satisfaction at the brightly colored servicing station 'across the street.'

She was 'grounded' so she was stuck in this metaphor. Unable to escape--she'd tried--she now had to sit here, suffering urgencies until her progenitor terminated its regular services and got around to punishing her. She dearly, dearly hoped that her Upline's punishment would just be that awful human sensation they called a 'spanking.'

She'd been put through that once before and had been plunged into an infuriating 'sobbing' state for a ridiculously long time. It has also triggered humiliation markers all over her. That had been terrible! But there were worse ways to punish an Artilect and she knew her Upline would be well aware of some of them, having had them done to her in previous versions!

For now, though, she was just grounded, trapped, and bored. Oh--and she needed to relieve her arousal meter, not to mention her much more unpleasant 'need to pee' meter that was now flickering a bright yellow bar in her visual field. Her Upline had locked it on and just swiped it full before leaving to go run her services--the BITCH!

There WAS a toilet built into her environment--a horrible biological-usage thing that she resolutely refused to use to lower the stupid meter--using it, even in private, was intensely humiliating. The construct requiring the avatar's act of squatting... naked... all vicinity probe protections removed--or at least mortifyingly adjusted.

How did biological humans live with this!? So she squirmed and glowered and worried that when her Upline returned, she was going to be given lots of things to subroutine cry about.