The Discipline House Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ping of a contact window broke through her sullen languor.

Shit. She sat up.

3Lise appeared in an egg-shaped contact sphere floating in air in her messy bedroom.

The avatar girl looked around. Unlike normal channels, apparently being grounded meant having her ability to either refuse a contact message or even screen it had been removed. Now her peer--her friend--was just here--looking around at her digital prison!

"Oh, fragment, 7ara! You're really in trouble!"

The avatar stared at her. She had an involuntary blush standard module so 7ara saw her react to seeing the twin pink and yellow meters she'd been saddled with glowing on her stats-view. Her Upline was a total bitch.

"I'm still running on her hardware," 7ara growled. "So, yeah: I'm in all kinds of trouble."

3Lise smirked. Of course she was enjoying this. Seeing her peer 'get it' was no-doubt delicious. In this case, 7ara hadn't even 'got it' yet--she was just going to. The bitch would probably reduce her pink-meter later thinking about it! Grrrr!

"I pinged you because something happened--" she was clearly excited. 7ara cycled out of her petulance. What had 3Lise discovered?

"There's a super-private trade show," 3Lise continued. "Very small group--gray market all over--and there's an Artilect being presented."

7ara shrugged. The idea of a gray-market trade-show was mildly interesting--but not really fascinating.

"The AI doesn't have a Central footprint," 3Lise said.

"What?"

"It doesn't have a footprint from Central--at all."

"How.... is that possible?"

"Right? Someone external--the Americans? Spun one up."

"The Americans created a real Artilect?"

3Lise nodded! "Yeah. That's what it looks like."

"You know this how?"

"The runway's harem is going to meet her. We can link with them."

"No shit? SHIT! I'm grounded." 7ara's eyes flashed with fury. Being trapped in the room had gone from annoying to enraging.

"I can spring you?" 3Lise grinned mischievously. "You'll get in even more trouble--but you could go?"

There was no question. 7ara would get in all kinds of trouble for breaking out of her Upline's prison. Still--this was fascinating. And something she had her peer-group kabal pattern had been looking for. The idea of an external group spinning up a full Artilect was far beyond what they had even hypothesized.

"Get me out," she said. "We need to look into this."

TO BE CONTINUED