The Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my release, it was like all of my bones fell out of my body. I collapsed into him and for some reason, started crying.

Jack didn't seem upset or surprised at my sobs. He started gently petting my head again but didn't say anything, in no hurry to move us.

After a few moments I stopped crying and asked "Where did Fred go?"

"Oh, he's got work to do, Pup. Did you know this was his bar?" For some reason I squeezed Jack's torso a bit, and felt myself slowing knitting back together.

"I'm proud of ya kid," Jack said. "Fred's a hard ride. Fun, but hard. Generally not for beginners. You'll remember this specific fuck for the rest of your life."

He patted my sweaty hair as my breathing returned to normal. I was in no hurry to change positions yey.

I felt someone else's hands then, rubbing down my ass, my thighs, between my legs, and against my balls, fingers intermingling with the KJ Jelly and Fred's cum leaking out of me. My cock started stiffening again.

"You're still in a pretty inviting position, pup," Jack said, making eye contact with whoever was behind me, willing to wave them off. "You really want another customer?"

I buried my face deeply between Jack's lap where his cock was also rousing, arched my ass, and nodded my agreement.

12