The Discovery of Sweet Pussy Pt. 02

Story Info
This is a continuation of a discovery of a true submissive.
3.5k words
4.04
7.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master Ron, as he now called himself, sat quietly on his bed propped up on his king size pillows looking over the long red welts on Sweet Pussy's ass. Her ass would be sore for days and she wouldn't be able to sit on her bottom. He laughed and continued admiring his handiwork.

It bothered him a little but, he had to admit, he really liked to inflict pain on Sweet Pussy. It gave him a rush that he didn't get from anything else.

She was mumbling something in her sleep, he wondered what Sweet Pussy was dreaming about. He nudged her until she woke up enough to crawl to the big mahogany bench at the end of the bed where she usually slept. He covered her with a sheet and then stretched out on his back in his majestic king size bed.

He hated that as much as he loved this apartment in downtown Hampton, he and Sweet Pussy we're going to have to move. They needed more privacy.

Unfortunately that nosy old Mrs. Felton had started asking a lot of questions about Sweet Pussy.

She had asked Ron, "Why doesn't she ever go out without you?"

She wanted to know where Sweet Pussy worked or if she had been sick. Ron had given her vague answers to try to appease her but she was not satisfied.

The incident with Big John had been the last straw. Mrs. Felton had gone to the landlord and now he wanted to know if Ron had moved a woman into the apartment. If so, maybe she should be added to the lease. It was becoming too complicated and Ron didn't want anyone in his business.

He thought about the incident with Big John Rawlings and what a mess he made. It was approximately three weeks ago. Ron had started becoming much more popular with the big clients due to his recent promotion.

His boss had called him into his office that Friday morning and said,

"Big John has friends coming into town tonight and they're looking for a spot to play poker.

"They usually play at Big John's but he is in the middle of some home renovations and his wife refuses to let them come over."

His boss thought Ron would score a lot of brownie points if he volunteered his place. Also it would be an excellent opportunity to network with Big John's friends.

His boss went on, "That is definitely one benefit of being a bachelor, you don't have the nagging wife to contend with about having last minute guests."

Ron had reluctantly agreed, asking for the rest of the afternoon off so he could clean up and get some more liquor and food for tonight. His boss had been very agreeable and told him that he would be reimbursed for his expenses.

Ron left work and ordered food. He stopped by the store and bought beer and liquor. When he got home, he dressed Sweet Pussy in her little French maid outfit. Usually when she wore this she didn't wear any underwear and Ron enjoyed playing scenes with her.

He would make her clean in that outfit and when she would be scrubbing the floor on her hands and knees, he would come up behind and fuck her in her ass. He would ejaculate all over the floor.

Then laughing, he would smack her hard on the ass and say, "I think you missed a spot." He would then point to all his cum on the floor.

Tonight though he made sure she was wearing underwear but no bra and lots of makeup.

Ron said, "Sweet Pussy, we will have guests tonight. All men and they will be playing cards and drinking. I expect you to serve drinks and food all night, smile and act happy.

"I will explain that I hired you from an agency or better yet my friend did it, so I don't know all the particulars. They will no doubt be pawing all over you all night, just take it in stride and be respectful."

Sweet Pussy said, "Yes sir."

When the guys arrived, they settled down and started playing but they were all mesmerized by how hot Sweet Pussy looked in her black lace stockings, red high heels and her lovely tits because the maid outfit hid nothing.

As the night wore on, Big John approached Ron about having some extracurricular fun with Sweet Pussy.

He whispered, "Hey Ron, do you think she would like to make a little extra money tonight on her back?"

He continued, "I would sure like to tap that before I go home tonight. I mean if you don't mind letting me use a bedroom?"

Ron had never thought of making Sweet Pussy sleep with anyone else. He was so happy about her being so submissive to him that he didn't want to do anything to mess that up.

He told Big John he would see if she was interested.

When Big John went back into the card game Ron stood there in the kitchen thinking about how much his life had changed since he found Sweet Pussy.

He had gotten his promotion at work because his job performance had taken off. He had more confidence and was able to stay focused longer on his work tasks because his home was so organized and efficient.

He used to be a braggart and a blowhard because of his insecurities and now he was more confident than ever. All this was due to his control over Sweet Pussy and how it reduced his stress and anxiety.

His change in attitude and self-confidence was also evident to the women at his job. Many of the women who had never given him a second glance had been throwing themselves at him. He had fucked one after work right in the copy room and another had given him a blow job in the private bathroom. It was like now that he didn't need them or want them they had to have him.

He went back to the card game and asked Sweet Pussy to come with him into the kitchen.

He said, "Sweet Pussy, I want you to go in my room and take off your clothes. Big John will be coming in to fuck you. I want you to let him use all your holes like I do."

For a moment, he thought he saw a hesitation in her eyes.

"What do you say to me Sweet Pussy when I tell you to do something?" he barked.

Sweet Pussy said, "Yes sir."

"Good girl," he said. "Also pretend like you are enjoying yourself and put the radio on."

Sweet Pussy left the kitchen and went to the master bedroom to get ready.

After a while Ron went back to the card game and gave Big John a little head nod and a wink.

Big John excused himself from the game with the excuse that his bowels were acting up and disappeared to the back bedroom.

Sweet Pussy was waiting laying naked on the big King sized bed. Big John took off his clothes and then got on the bed next to Sweet Pussy. He tried to kiss Sweet Pussy but she slid down his side to his cock and began to lick it and suck the head.

"You don't waste time, do you?" he said.

Then he gently put his hand on the top of her head and then slid it to the back and applied gentle pressure.

"God, that feels so good," he grunted.

His cock was responding to her sucking and Sweet Pussy was bobbing her head up and down on his erection. It has been such a long time since he had his cock sucked and he was in seven heaven.

After a few minutes he said, "Please stop, I don't want to cum in your mouth. I want to fuck your pussy."

Sweet Pussy stopped and got on all fours offering her pussy and ass to Big John. Big John had a huge dick and Sweet Pussy hoped he would only fuck her in her pussy. She dreaded the idea of that big dick in her ass.

Big John mounted Sweet Pussy from behind and slid half of his dick in her pussy. She was so wet, hot and juicy and it took everything he had not to slam her with the full 10 inches of his cock.

Big John said, "Don't worry, Sweet Pee, my wife has trained me to go slow and put in only as much as she can take. She can't take my whole dick completely in her pussy."

Sweet Pussy started backing up on his big dick slow and steady until she could feel him pushing her insides further and further.

She stopped and tried to get used to the pain and then she said,"Fuck me, please sir."

He said, "You have most of it now, thank you. Let me pull it in and out for a while and see if you can take it."

He started humping Sweet Pussy easy and steady and after a while Sweet Pussy had his whole dick inside her.

He yelled, "Hold on...Oh my God..it's all in you. It feels so good, oh..oh.. so tight. I'm getting ready to cum."

He started cumming, his dick swelling to its full capacity, and it was a big load. Sweet Pussy put her face down into the mattress as she yelled out in pain.

Once he came, he rolled over onto the bed on his back.

"Thank you," he panted. "That was amazing, the best fuck I ever had."

Sweet Pussy went to his dick and licked and sucked it until it was clean. Even though it was limp it was still a lot of dick and it was oozing cum.

Afterwards Sweet Pussy looked up and smiled.

"Thank you, Sir for letting me suck your dick and fucking me."

Big John replied, "Trust me the pleasure was all mine."

Big John got dressed and left Sweet Pussy in the bed. He went out in the living room and saw Ron sitting on the couch, everyone else had gone home.

Ron said, "Everything okay, looks like you enjoyed yourself?"

Big John blushed, "How much do I owe for that sweet piece of ass?"

Ron had been thinking about that and had decided it was better if he told a little white lie.

He said, "Don't worry, this one is on the house. I will settle with her."

Big John thanked him and left.

Ron went in to check on Sweet Pussy. She was in the shower. He stripped his bed and opened the window to air the room out.

When Sweet Pussy came out of the bathroom, she saw Ron standing there and she started crying uncontrollably. He reached out for her and held her tightly. Once she stopped crying, he dried her thoroughly and put his robe around her and put her to bed.

A week or two later, Big John came by his house late at night. He was drunk as a skunk and wanted to come in. Ron told him it was too late and could he come back another day.

He got belligerent and started yelling at the top of his lungs, "Sweet Pee, are you in there? I need you."

Crying, he continued, "I have to have you, please I have money."

Ron began to panic. He did not want to let Big John into his apartment because he knew he would search for Sweet Pussy until he found her. He had to get him out of the building before he woke up all his neighbors.

He told him that he thought he knew where she hung out. He took Big John from one bar to another pretending to be looking for Sweet Pussy. Eventually Big John passed out and Ron took him home.

After that incident Mrs. Felton, with her busy body self, had got the landlord involved. Ron's lease was up in another month and he told the landlord he would not be renewing his lease so the whole incident was a moot point.

Big John though was still annoying. He kept calling Ron at work and instead of talking about business all he wanted to know was had Ron heard anything about Sweet Pussy's whereabouts. Ron had told one lie after another but Big John seemed obsessed.

Ron was afraid that Big John might be getting wise that Sweet Pussy was really Ron's submissive.

Big John, over the phone, said, "I never knew a woman who was so willing and born to please. I have been with paid whores before, this was not the same, she is different."

Ron met with Big John for lunch and explained that he had reason to believe that unfortunately, Sweet Pussy maybe part of some underground sex trafficking ring. The best thing for both of them was to put as much distance as they could from the whole situation.

Big John said, "Are you sure, how do you know? Maybe we should try to help her."

Ron said, "My friend that set the whole thing up has suddenly dropped off the radar. Man, these people don't stay in one place too long because it gets too hot, if you know what I mean?"

Big John nodded in agreement and downed his drink. He looked sad but he seemed finally resolved to the fact that he would never see Sweet Pussy again.

Over the next few weeks Ron and his realtor looked at over a dozen houses for sale.

Finally on Thursday, the realtor called and said, "I think I have found the perfect house. It is secluded. A nice ranch style home, with 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2/baths.

"It is about 25 minutes from the city on 2 acres of land. Two outhouses, a big barn and a smaller utility shed. The best thing of all is they have a nice 6 feet private fence all around the house and covering about an acre."

Ron couldn't wait to see it. It had everything he wanted. He tried to prepare himself for something to be wrong because it seemed too good to be true.

To his delight the only thing wrong was the house needed some tender loving care, but the structure was solid. He made an offer 10,000 dollars less than the asking price, after he realized how long it had been on the market.

The owners didn't haggle and the deal went through pretty quickly. Ron notified the movers and Sweet Pussy began packing up his final belongings.

Ron took a week off from work to get settled into his new home. He called Sweet Pussy's mother and brother and let them know that he and Sweet Pussy had bought a home.

They were so happy and naturally wanted to come visit and see the new place. Ron knew there was no way to avoid this visit so he began preparing Sweet Pussy. He wanted her to act like they were a normal couple. For example, not to call him Sir in front of them. Ron shortened the name Sweet Pussy to Sweet Pee in front of her family.

Sweet Pussy's mother had been hinting that maybe it was time for Ron and Sweet Pussy to take their relationship to the next level. She wanted security for her daughter and in her mind that meant only one thing..and that was marriage.

Ron had a plan to make her happy. When they arrived, after they had gotten a tour of the house, Ron said to Sweet Pussy,

"Honey, I thought you threw all the extra boxes away. I see you missed that one in the corner over there."

Sweet Pussy got up to get what she thought was an empty box. When she picked up the box, a small black box fell out. When she bent down to pick up the small box Ron said,

"What is that? Bring it, let me see."

When Sweet Pussy handed Ron the small black box, he bent down on one knee.

He said, "You came into my world and made my life complete, will you do me the honor to be my wife now and for eternity."

Sweet Pussy smiled and said, "Yes, I will be your wife!"

She held out her hand and Ron put the beautiful diamond ring on her finger.

Sweet Pussy' s mother started crying and hugged Sweet Pussy, squeezing her so tight Sweet Pussy could hardly breathe.

Her brother patted Ron on the back, winked and said, "You smooth Son of a Gun."

Ron's future in-laws helped unpack a few boxes, had a nice dinner prepared by Sweet Pussy and then left.

Once they left Master Ron ordered Sweet Pussy to strip. He admired her beautiful body which he had missed seeing all day. He fondled her titties and then bent down and sucked and licked her nipples.

He loved looking at her hard nipples. He sucked and bit them while he caressed her ass with one hand. He took two fingers on his other hand and played with her clit and pussy until he could feel her climax.

He took the ring off her finger and attached it to her collar and tightened her collar around her neck. He then attached her leash.

He led Sweet Pussy outside to the barn and he told her all the plans he had to make this their playroom.

He pointed to where he would build the stockade so he could tie her up to it and whip her good. He pointed to where he was going to put the saw horse where he could fuck her in her mouth while a fucking machine could pummel her ass or pussy or both.

He even thought he might buy a milking machine where he would strap her down and have her tits milked while he fucked her from behind or in her mouth.

After a while, his dick was so hard it was about to bust. He grabbed Sweet Pussy by her hair and slapped her on her ass.

He said, "Tell me what I want to hear."

Sweet Pussy dropped to her knees and said, "Master Ron, I am yours; mind, body and soul. I exist for your pleasure, for sucking, fucking and beating. Please use me and thank you Sir."

Ron had taught Sweet Pussy that mantra. Now he led Sweet Pussy to a post in the barn and tied her to it.

He took off his belt and he said, "I want you to count Sweet Pussy and every time I beat you I want you to repeat the mantra as well."

He started beating Sweet Pussy and she started counting and repeating the mantra. When he got to ten Sweet Pussy began screaming and crying. Ron thought to himself how nice it was to be able to hear Sweet Pussy screaming and begging. He didn't have to gag her because he wasn't afraid of the neighbors hearing.

After 10 more, he untied her and went and sat on a milking stool that had been left in the barn. She laid there on the ground sobbing. He gave her a few minutes and then he motioned for Sweet Pussy to come to him on all fours. She came and eagerly began sucking his dick.

Master Ron sat there thinking, as she pleasured him, about how much fun they would have. He imagined dressing Sweet Pussy up like a little piglet and making her squeal when he fucked her in her pussy or ass. She could even root his asshole with a pig nose on.

He could just imagine her dressed like a cow, mooing, when he milked her and fucked her from behind. He could dress her like a pony and make her whinny as she galloped around the yard and he spanked her with a crop. With this privacy, he thought, they could have a ball.

Master Ron closed his eyes as he could feel all his tensions leaving his body. It was now only a matter of minutes before he grabbed her head and exploded in her mouth like a volcano erupting.

After she cleaned him up, Sweet Pussy looked up and said,

"Thank you Sir for beating me and fucking me in my mouth. Also thank you for telling me what to say and how to act with my mother and brother. You made everyone very happy."

Master Ron reached down and gave Sweet Pussy a tender kiss on her forehead.

"You played your part well."

He bowed and continued, "The Oscar goes to Sweet Pussy, in the movie, 'Fake Marriage Proposal'."

He could not realistically marry Sweet Pussy. He would never know if she consented because she wanted to or did she say it only to please him. But, this bought him some time with her folks. If necessary they could fake an elopement and get a fake marriage license.

Master Ron, loving, looked down at her and said, "Okay Sweet Pussy let's go back in the house. It's getting late."

He continued, "I have to go back to work tomorrow. I want to relax a little and watch TV before you get me hard, one more time, so I can fuck that Sweet Pussy of mine."