The Dishwasher, Dinner and Dessert

Story Info
A woman that takes what she wants.
3k words
4.43
4.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am about 50 years old and own a couple of investment properties that I maintain myself. Kind of my retirement package although I don't really need the money. I like the tenants, turnover is low and not much maintenance. I'm single, twice divorced and no kids. I live alone with my 2 German Shepherds, Hilda and Hans. They are my buddies and are both still intact, I hope to breed them some day, at $2000 each their litters are worth what I paid and a lot more.

I say turnover is low but its really because I only rent to single women, mostly divorcees that need a cheap place after the relationship ends. Most aren't looking for another man (or woman) for a while, "Once burned twice shy." as they say.

One of my units was up for rent. A nice 2 bedroom in the heart of a small town called Riverside. The first day I put the ad on the web I had 10 calls.

Two of the callers mentioned they were splitting up. I never ask about relationships but you would be amazed what people offer up in wanting a new place to live.

Sam was one of the two I agreed to show the place to the next Saturday. Her voice sounded kind of husky over the phone but I thought nothing of it. She had the same job in construction for 10 years. Claimed to have great credit and could come up with the rent and deposit no problem.

Saturday we met at 1:00 PM she was right on time. All 6 foot 3 inches of her and maybe more. I stand about 5 foot 8 and came up to her shoulder. She had long brunette hair in a braid draped over he shoulder and down her front almost to her waist. Her face was tanned like she worked outdoors. I had pictured an office worker when she said construction but when she reached to shake hands I could tell she was no fake nailed office manager. Rough hands, firm grip, trimmed nails and looked me right in the eye when we shook.

"Hi, I'm Sam Gianti." she said.

"You have the apartment for rent?"

"That's me." I said.

"I'm Rick the owner."

"Great, can we take the tour?" She asked.

Right down to business I liked that right away. I like women that are direct and forward with what they want, no small talk.

"Let's go, it's up the steps." I said.

As we turned she flipped he braided hair around to her back and as she did I noticed her bright Green eyes and perfect eyebrows. Obviously professionally done I thought.

"After you." I said.

I let her lead the way up the stairs. Maybe I'm a bit of a pervert or maybe a gentleman but following her up the steps gave me a perfect view of her nicely toned ass and long legs. She was wearing black spandex and I could see every curve and bump and the view from behind and up was worth my time even if she didn't like the apartment.

We got to the top of the stairs and she stopped quickly and turned. I almost ran into her my nose right between her slightly exposed boobs.

"Oops." I said

"It's down the hall to the left, keep going, first door on the left."

This time I led the way. Once inside she looked the place over pretty well. More than any woman I had rented to before. She opened and closed all the windows, flushed the toilet twice, tested all the faucets and drains, turned on the oven and microwave, tested all the light switches. She knows what she's doing, I thought.

"I like it." She said with a smile.

Beautiful teeth. Pearly white perfect smile, and lips like rose petals. Her eyes sparkled a bit, I could tell she wanted it, or wanted the apartment. Wow she was hot looking when she smiled. Somebody really fucked up losing this one I thought.

"Do you mean you want to rent it?" I asked.

"Yes, right away, I sold my house, it's going to closing at the end of the month and I want to stay local. This is the nicest place I've seen so far and I want to live here, It feels right."

A full sentence, well spoken, she was obviously well educated and literate, I thought for a moment about the other caller and had not scheduled a time but had promised to call her at 2:00 PM to set something up.

"Well, I had another showing but your application was perfect and I have no problem calling them with the bad news, I will get a lease drawn up and we can meet Monday after work if that works for you." I said.

"Great, I want to take some measurements of the rooms and is it OK if I paint one or two of the rooms?" She asked.

"Sure I'll help you measure." I said.

She popped laser tape measure out of her pocket and as we measured she recorded it on her phone while taking pictures of each room. Some kind of App on her smartphone, She obviously knew her tech stuff too. I asked her about the app and she said she could change the colors in the picture and with the measurements it would tell her how much paint she needed too. Pretty cool I downloaded it onto my phone too.

We made small talk as we measured, She went to a local college, was early 30's never married, no kids, one cat named Mugsy. Pretty normal I thought.

Wow was I wrong.

So she signed the lease, paid the deposit and moved in three weeks later. All pretty normal. About a week later I got a call from her. She said that the dishwasher was shot, which I already knew, and could I come and take a look. The old tenant never used it so I assumed it needed to be replaced but as a good landlord I always check the basic stuff first. I went over Saturday at the agreed on time and knocked on the door, no answer. I checked my watch it was 1:00 PM right on time. I called her cell, no answer. She knew I was coming so I let myself in.

What a nice job, the place was painted, all modern furniture, nice art on the walls, very classy I thought for a construction worker.

No sooner had I entered than she walked in right behind me and scared the shit out of me.

"I.. I.. figured you knew I was coming so I let myself in." I stammered, somewhat embarrassed.

Then I noticed what she wore. Her long braided hair was stacked up on top of her head and wound around in a snakelike pile 6 inches high. She had on a full length black leather coat and 4 inch stiletto heels. Christ she was 7 FEET TALL.

"Sorry I'm late, give me a minute." She said and went back to the smaller bedroom and closed the door quickly.

A minute later she was out in her spandex, floppy oversized top, hair down and smiling, bare feet Looked like no bra too she was either a 34 or 36 C cup. Her nipples looked like 2 eraser heads poking out under her top. It could have taken me 5 more minutes to pick my jaw up off the floor she still had her makeup on and it was very well done. Red lipstick, long lashes, perfect highlights, it took some time to put that face on I thought. And she smelled like lavender in spring.

"He's dead." She said.

No kidding I thought, you probably gave whoever you saw a heart attack or fucked him to death in that outfit you were wearing. I knew she meant the dishwasher. I smiled and did my routine. Check water, breaker panel, twist the dials, look under for loose stuff.

"I did all that." she seem a little annoyed with my double checking.

"No big deal It's over 10 years old and not worth fixing, I get a new one delivered Monday or Tuesday." I said.

I turned to leave. I bent over to pickup my tool bag and in a split second she was in front of me.

"Hey, sorry if I seem annoyed, I just wasn't ready for you to see me in my work clothes." She said calmly.

"No problem." I bolted for the door.

I closed it behind me almost slamming it and I swear I could hear her laughing as I walked/ran back down the hall.

"What the HELL was that?" I thought, a seven foot tall Madam or Dominatrix? Shit who did I rent to? Nobody dresses like that for a construction job...

My heart was beating at 140. It took me 10 minutes to get my head clear. I had to figure this out.

I checked social media, all family pics and her cat. Regular normal stuff. No sign of the leather coated giant I saw in the apartment. I let it go, none of my business I figured. But I couldn't get her out of my head.

Monday the new dishwasher was ready and I texted her to set up a time Tuesday at 5PM. I was afraid to call.

So Tuesday I show up at 5PM with the dishwasher in my truck and go up to her apartment to take the old one out first. I knock.

"Just a sec." I hear her yell.

I wait a minute, women I think, I am right on time and they're not ready, what else is new?

Two minutes later the door opens and an aroma of cooking hits my nose. A hint of garlic, wine and meat slow cooking, Italian style I was immediately famished.

"That smells great." I said.

She smiled.

"My mother taught me to cook, I make it her way every time." She said.

Hot looking and she can cook, probably no good in the sack or she would have tied the knot by now I thought.

"I'm going to take out the old.." I stopped, the old dishwasher was gone already.

"I took it out and recycled it already, hope you don't mind" She said.

Now I am really thinking, Hot, Cooks, Fixes stuff.

"I'll go to get the new dishwasher." I said.

"I'll help" She said.

And she follows me. She's wearing the black spandex again, a tight top with low cut neck line, nice cleavage, Cute but not so little UGG slippers. We go down to my truck and the new one is all ready to go. She walks up and grabs it by herself off the tail gate and says:

"I got it"

I say. "No way let me help, we can both do it, it's easier"

So instead of putting it on a hand truck we carry it up the steps together, its only 80 pounds so for 2 people its easy to move. We get it upstairs to the great smelling kitchen and I insist on doing the rest. I get done and test everything about an hour later. I could have taken less time but watching her move about the kitchen as she cooked was like eye candy.

"You have to stay for dinner." She states in an authoritative manner.

"Well." I pause thinking about the dogs shitting all over the house.

"It's the least I can do for my new dishwasher" She said.

"Sure, it smells so good. I was kind of hoping you would ask."

She gave me a huge smile.

"Red or white?"

"Red." I said.

"Me too, Cab, Merlot, or Chianti?" She asked.

My God I thought, Fucking hot, cooks, fixes stuff and knows her wine. I started looking for the humidor full of Cuban cigars.

"I think the Chianti would be appropriate with Italian" I said.

"Right." She said and opened the bottle smelled it poured a little in my glass.

"Please." She said.

I tasted it and knew right away it was excellent stuff.

I nodded. She poured for both of us and said:

"Cheers to new adventures"

"Cheers to new adventures" I repeated.

Then she winked at me. What the hell I thought. I kind of knew by the wink that things were going to get intimate sooner or later and I was breaking the "not with a tenant" rule.

Over the next hour we ate, drank and talked. We talked about growing up. We both grew up locally. I shared a little about my failed relationships, mostly my fault for not wanting kids and working too hard and not spending quality time at home.

She shared about her construction business and how she had gone out on her own after the stress of working with family was just too much.

"Wow we were really alike." I thought.

I helped her clean up and my thoughts shifted to my dogs again.

"I had better get going." I said.

"Not just yet, one more thing." She said.

I am thinking a "Cigar, Tiaramisou, maybe a kiss,"

"Dessert." I said as she moved towards me.

"Yes." She said.

With that she dropped to her knees in front of and began to loosen my belt.

"What the..." I said.

She stood up and pressed me against the kitchen wall. I do mean pushed, more like pinned against the wall. At that moment I knew I wasn't going anywhere.

"Shhhh, don't spoil it, I worked hard for this." She said.

As she knelt again she undid my belt, unzipped my jeans and pulled them down to my ankles. My cock was already starting to rise as she pulled down my boxers.

Her warm hands began to gently massage my already aching balls. I felt her blow cool air onto the head my rising dick. I closed my eyes.

"This cannot be real." I thought. But it was.

She gently stroked my shaft till I was fully erect. Her tongue poked into the slit at the tip of my throbbing dick head.

"Ugh.." I grunted and the first drops of pre-cum began to flow.

Her tongue probed deeper into my pee hole. The stretch was delightful. What an expert I thought. Must have had a lot of practice. Then she took the head and her tongue began to circle slowly, top then bottom, then the pee hole again. Hold on I thought she's just getting warmed up. She took my cock deeper and I felt it touch the back of her throat.

I felt my eyes roll back in my head.

She paused for a moment and slowed me down. I wanted it to last and so did she.

She took my dick out and gave the head a pinch.

"Ouch." I said.

"Slow down big boy." Was her response.

I nodded and she went back to work. This time was the vacuum cleaner sucking every drop of blood into the head of my main member. The end of my dick felt like a balloon getting ready to pop. Some pain but also intense pleasure. She let off and began to massage my balls again. Then I heard a loud slurp as she took my dick out of her mouth.

"Oh, God please don't stop." I moaned.

She giggled and with that I felt a wet finger probing up my ass crack. She took my dick back in her throat deeper than before. She had it down her throat and I could feel the air rushing in and out of her nose as she buried it in my pubes. Her pointer finger slid up my butt hole and found my prostate immediately. She began to make slow circles while pushing in and out. I thought I was going to pass out before I came. I was full out moaning in Ecstasy. Her pointer finger worked magic in my ass and I felt my orgasm beginning to build.

"Please, Please." I begged.

She pulled me out of her throat as I began to spurt. Perfect timing and with a deep breath started taking my Cum pulses like Hoover vacuum. I could hear her swallow with each spurt. She press my prostate in perfect time as if to push out every last drop of my load.

"MMMMMM, MMMMM." was the sound she made with every spurt.

God she loved it. I tried to keep coming but was out of gas. She sensed it and then looked up at me with a sad face.

"Is that all?" She asked. And gave a little giggle.

I nodded.

"Nice dessert." she said.

"I could have had a little more though." She said with a pouty face.

For the first time it dawned on me.

"If I knew I wouldn't have jerked off this morning." I said.

We both laughed.

"I will make sure to warn you next time." She said.

As I pulled up my boxers and pants I said:

"Next time???"

She stood up and looking down on me she put her finger that had been up my ass under my chin and pushed my head back. She tilted my head back and kissed me on the mouth. I could smell and taste my come on her lips. Then she looked me in the eyes and said:

"You ain't seen nothin' yet"

She backed up and as I turned to go SMACK. She stung my left butt cheek with her hand and it hurt.

"Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark." I said.

"Touche, I love that movie." she said.

"Oh and by the way, that leather outfit I wore the other day, You remember don't you?" She asked with a smile.

"Uh yes, sure I do." I said.

She laughed the said:

"That was for you, hope you like leather."

We both laughed and I was walking on air till I got home and had to clean up the mountains of dog shit.

"Small price to pay." I thought.

To be continued...