The Dishwasher Pt. 02

Story Info
Life for us is new everyday.
1.3k words
4.71
1.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He and I woke to the alarm, five thirty already, Matt sat up in bed, he ran his hand over my cock, of course I was rock hard. He lay beside me so I could suck his while he sucked mine, again not a thing I had ever done with anyone. His cock was incredible, so big, so thick, to even touch an uncut cock, mine cut and not as big as his.

I stroked it first, then I peeled it back and put my mouth on it, the taste incredible, the feel of his knob in my mouth. The smooth velvety skin of his knob on my tongue, I licked and sucked his cock, I took it in deep. Not as deep as he could with mine, but it was at the back of my throat, I made mad passionate love to his cock.

Matt pulled back a few times as the stimulation of me sucking his cock was too intense, his balls tucked in and he sprayed me with a massive load of cum. Okay I will be honest and tell you, this was my first cock in my mouth. I had had my cock sucked before but I had never had the opportunity to suck one myself.

I never wanted him to take his cock out of my mouth, I had to have more, he had to feed me all he could give me. Matt pulled out once I blew my load, he lay on top of me and pressed his lips to my own. He stared into my eyes between kisses, he held my face in place like I would pull away.

"For a guy with limited experience with a man, you Sir know how to suck a cock, never had anyone make me blow a load so quickly or so much, thanks Billy."

"I love your cock, I can't get enough of it, and you have to feed me every single drop of precum and cum you can give."

"We better get in the shower and on the road lover, you have a deadline to meet."

"Yes Sir."

He and I showered together, he washed me I washed him, I really wanted to drain him of another load of cum but he insisted we get on the road immediately. We checked out and got on the road, a three hour drive and we would wait to be unloaded, then the next load, this one would be a long one. Having Matt with me I was happy to take any trips with him by my side.

While they unloaded he and I got busy in the sleeper, I told the guys I would nap while they unloaded and reloaded. Matt and I sixty nine, I craved his cock, I was obsessed with it, he and I drained each other then lay there side by side, Matt turned and looked at me.

"Billy any chance that I can be the top next time, can I put mine in yours?"

My eyes opened wide, I was thrilled at the idea he would want to put his cock into me.

"Yes of course Matt, that would be something I always wanted to try."

"So Billy you have never had a cock in your ass before?"

"No and I would love it if you were the guy to be my first."

Matt got on top of me and pressed his lips to mine, he and I made out, of course both our cocks were rock hard once again.

"Pretty sure you and I will be together for a long time Billy."

I did not respond, I smiled, I was so glad to hear this, I was lonely before I met Matt, now that I had him with me, I never wanted him to leave.

"Matt you have made my day, my week, no my year, having you with me makes things so much better, thank you."

He and I kissed till they came and banged on the side of the sleeper, we were loaded and ready to get back on the road. I told Matt you need anything, you want anything just ask, his response was to be at my side. He and I got to our next stop, needless to say we stopped many times at rest stops to unload, refuel, shower, and yes to suck and fuck.

Taking Matt's huge cock into my ass was a painful experience, but once in and stretched out I was euphoric, the feel of a cock in me made me wild with desire, if I could drive with his cock in me I would. Matt smiled at me when I did look at him, he always knew what was on my mind, we did try for him to suck me while I drove but that would be a major traffic accident if he did.

We made many unscheduled stops, Matt drove me crazy sitting in the passenger seat naked slowly stroking his cock, watching the precum ooze out I would find the first place I could stop and I was on his cock. We talked about him learning to drive, then we could do so many more trips without stops, but to be honest I preferred that we had our evenings with each other.

Matt and I got to see so many things, all over our great country, he and I even hooked up with a third a few times. Matt and I spit roasted this one young man, this guy could not seem to get enough cock in him. We flip fucked him till we both shot two massive loads in him, and he still wanted more.

Sex with Matt and I became more of a making love session, the third was a nice diversion, but most times we both just wanted each other. He and I talked and we decided to take a week off from driving, we rented a cabin in the woods. This place was like a postcard, cabin on a lake, no neighbors, a dock, a canoe, paddle boards, and a floating dock one could sun tan naked.

The cabin was small in size, a kitchen a small table and chairs, a sofa, and a queen sized bed, we brought enough food to feed a small army. He and I would be naked for an entire week, no one near by we never had to put clothes on.

He and I were laid out on the sofa one night, he on top of me, his eyes on mine, something on his mind.

"Billy can I tell you something?"

"Of course Matt you can tell me anything, your not leaving me are you?"

"Don't be silly, I want to tell you I love you."

I started to cry, I could not hold back the tears were pouring out of me, through tears I told him.

"I love you too, very much, I was so worried you might want to leave me. Matt would you marry me?"

I now caught him off guard, he lay there staring into my eyes.

"Yes Billy I would marry you."

Matt did not know it but I had a ring for him to wear, he and I got up to get in bed, but I stopped him and got on one knee. Once again I asked him if he would indeed marry me, holding the ring case open in my hand, he said he would and pulled me to my feet. We kissed then got in bed, needless to say we did not get much sleep that night, I never stopped smiling.

Matt and I would eventually buy a house together, he did learn to drive a big rig, we chose our trips, we vacationed all over the place we wanted too. We always came back to the little cabin on the lake, we made it a yearly thing to celebrate our anniversary. He and I never cheated on each other, but we did have a third join in once in a while.

I love Matt more than life itself, we have a wonderful life together, and he still makes me smile when he looks at me the way he does.