The Dishwasher

Story Info
A young handsome dishwasher, a trucker.
1.5k words
4.65
7k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 12/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a highway trucker the road can get long and very lonely, stopping at truck stops to chat with anyone was such a relief. The staff in these places always so friendly, some of them hilarious, some not so friendly, but still great to be with other people.

Sometimes I would be able to hook up with some random guy in said truck stops again a huge relief. Driving these long miles rock hard and ready for any kind of affection, a blow job, or to be able to bang a guy or even better get banged by him.

I pulled up to this one truck stop, not a great place the food and the staff not very friendly, the cook, owner was a bull of a man, grey balding, overweight, nothing to look at and always mad at the world. The waitress, Mary again not a smile not a hello, just a "What ya gonna have?" she was a skinny woman, not attractive, a bad wig, smelled of stale cigarettes and alcohol, the food, below standard.

The cook his name was Joe, loved to yell at everyone who worked for him, the busboy that was there the last time I was in this place, Joe got off on yelling at this poor guy. They now had a new guy bussing tables and doing dishes, Joe seemed to get off yelling at this young man as well.

Matthew was a tall slim young man of twenty five, long dark brown hair tied back, a few tattoos, and a pretty face, covered in a very short well trimmed beard. I was slowly eating the burger and fries I had ordered, the burger way to greasy and the fries not very good neither.

I watched as Matt cleared tables, he shot me a smile as he cleared the table next to mine, Joe yelled from the kitchen that he did not pay him to fraternize with the customers, he was to clear tables and wash dishes. Matt smiled at me once again almost laughing at Joe's comment, I too smiled at this handsome young man in front of me.

Matt brought the bus tray back to the kitchen and threw it on the floor, pulled off his apron and told him to shove his job straight up his big fat ugly ass. The waitress Carol did not even flinch, she had witnessed more than one bus boy quit before. Matt came out with his backpack on and walked out the door, I got up paid Carol and went to find this handsome young man.

Matt was just outside the door seems he was waiting for me, I walked up to him and asked what his plans were now that he was unemployed.

"Well I am waiting for this handsome trucker to invite me for a ride and see where that goes."

"Well then let's get the hell away from this place, never liked this place till I met you."

Matt got in the passenger side of the truck and threw his backpack in the sleeper, he looked around then looked directly at me holding out his hand. We introduced ourselves to each other and we were on our way. He and I talked about all kinds of things, I told him to make himself comfortable our next stop would be for fuel and dinner.

It was so nice to have Matt along with me, just to have someone to talk too alone was great but hell I so wanted to make things happen with this young man. We pulled in to this truck stop, this one catered to truckers, they had it all, showers, a laundromat, a tv lounge, restaurant and a bar, a motel for those who were tired of sleeping in their trucks.

Matt and I would spend the night here, I would book us a room as I wanted to get out of this truck even if for only one night. I would strip the bed and wash any and all laundry, Matt had a few things he too wanted to wash.

Once in the room he and I would share a queen sized bed, yeah I could have booked a double but where is the fun in that. He went in and showered first, he came out in only a towel, from his hairy chest to the bulge in his towel he had me so horny right now. I went in and showered, came out in underwear only, I really did not have any clean clothes.

I put on a pair of shorts and a tee, Matt found a tee and a pair of revealing shorts, we bundled up the laundry and went to the laundromat. He and I sat and waited for the clothes to wash, he really was a handsome young man, long eyelashes, pouty lips, a great smile, such a sexy guy.

He and I talked about family, or should I say lack of on both our sides, he told me he was openly gay, he did not wear it on his sleeve but he did not hide it neither. I told him I was bisexual, had very limited experience with men, it really was always so much easier to hook up with women in truck stops.

We got our clothes all folded, went in and made the bed in the truck, cleaned it up so it would be more enjoyable to ride in.

"So Matt I really hope you will ride with me for a while, it's so nice to have a travel companion."

"Well Billy, let's see how you and I get along, see if there is a reason for me to stay with you."

I was intrigued, and so damned horny right now, Matt and I went for a beer then had to get to bed as I had an early day tomorrow. Once in the room Matt went in to the bathroom and was in there for a while, I finally asked if everything was okay. He did not respond he came out naked and semi erect, he walked right up to me and pulled me in for a kiss.

I moaned and groaned, my cock rose to attention as well, he pulled me in and pressed his lips to mine. I had been kissed by many women before, but never felt anything like this, he made me want to melt. He pushed me on the bed and got on top of me, I was his to do what he wanted too.

He kissed me once again, then his lips travelled all over my body, he found spots on my body I was sure I had never felt any kind of pleasure before. He worked my nipples, to my pecs to my abs to my groin, he sucked in my balls and damn near made me cum twice. He took my cock into his mouth and swallowed it to the base.

No one and I mean no one had ever done the things he was doing to me right now, my cock exploded in his mouth, it felt like my balls were being pulled thru the tip of my cock. I lay there worn out, my cock still twitching, he on top of me smiling. He slicked up my cock and wet his hole with saliva, he sat on my cock taking it to the base.

He worked my cock inside of his body, but he did not move, his ass pumped my cock for more cum, I was sure I would blow a load without him even moving. He then rode my cock hard, his body slamming down on my cock as he stroked his own massive penis. I screamed out as my cock exploded inside of his tight warm wet ass.

I was laid out, him on top, me still inside of him, his ass once again started to work my cock, I can honestly tell you all I have never once in my lifetime came more than once in one session and he wanted me to go three rounds? Impossible? but was it really. He then pulled out another load out of me.

I lay there arms over my head, my body worn out, my cock red and tender, my balls ached deep inside, but I was euphoric, giddy, I might even be falling in love at this very moment. Matt lay on top of me, I pulled him in and held his warm body to my own. I rolled us over and gently kissed him, I stared in those deep dark eyes of his.

"Matt I have never done anything like this in my entire lifetime, you've reawakened me, you make me feel alive and cared for. I never want to get off of you or out of this bed ever."

He smiled at me and rolled back on top of me, he kissed me then lay his head on my chest, he and I both fell asleep like this. I woke up at about three in the morning, he was getting off of me to drain and pee. I went in after he was done he and I snuggled back in together, his head on my chest my arm holding him close to me, I was smiling as I fell asleep.