The Distraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll get to see them better when you take my bra off." She replied and lowered her arms to hold them out again, ready for him to do just that.

But Jaxon wasn't done yet.

"I want to see your legs and that pussy of yours first." He teased as he let his hands fall to her jeans.

Taking hold of the button at the top Jaxon didn't look up at her this time and instead stared down as he unsnapped her jeans, and then lowered the zip.

Pulling the lapels down to reveal her matching white lace underwear, Jaxon ran his fingers to the sides of her pants and began to push down. At first the tight jeans didn't want to give way, but then -- as Alyssa wiggled her ass in time with his pushing -- they slowly started to give way, gaining momentum as they went.

In a sudden jerk her jeans slipped from her hips and fell down her long, smooth legs. Hitting the floor Alyssa stepped out of her jeans as Jaxon stared at her in just her underwear hungrily. Kicking them aside she twirled around and then came to stand in front of him again, all pretty smiles.

"You've got your best friend's fiancée in her underwear. You better get me naked before you fuck me." Alyssa teased and then bit her bottom lip as he took hold of her panties and looked into her eyes.

"I've always wanted to see your pussy." He said eagerly.

"See what only Jacob should see." She playfully replied, a burning horniness blazing through her at her words. Fuck but having him strip her was exciting as hell. Especially with her fiancé just downstairs!

He had said distract Jaxon, and she was! The best way she knew how.

With that Jaxon pulled down. Her lace panties gave way easily over her smooth body, slipping down her legs to land in a pool at her feet. But Jaxon's eyes were all on her pussy that was now bared before him! He almost drooled as his eyes widened. And then he looked up at her with hunger.

Not saying another word Jaxon reached behind her and expertly unhooked her bra in a fraction of the time it would have taken Jacob to do it. Reaching for the straps on her shoulder he slipped them down. Her bra sagged but her perky tits held it up with their sheer force. That was until Jaxon pulled the garment along her arms and it came away from her chest.

Her big 34E tits stood proud and naked in front of him and he struggled to keep himself from diving head first into them.

This was it, she was naked in front of her fiancé's best friend! And fuck did she feel hornier than all hell because of it.

Smiling, Alyssa stood open and naked before him before she reached for his shirt and began pulling it up.

"We need to take this off." She laughed softly.

"Oh yeah." Jaxon replied almost boyishly as he helped her pull his top over his head. That soon joined the rest of his and her clothes on the floor.

And then they were both naked. And this was it. She was going to actually have sex with him. Without a condom. Like only her fiancé should!

"So what do you think?" She asked as she held her arms open and spun around in front of him.

"You're as sexy as all hell." Jaxon replied. Which was the right answer as Alyssa's lips quirked wider.

"You're not too bad yourself." She said looking down at his cock. "Though I have no idea how you're going to fit all of that inside me."

"One stroke at a time." Jaxon promised and Alyssa shivered with anticipation.

"So where do you want me?" She asked a little nervously as the reality of the moment suddenly hit her. She was actually going to have sex with Jacob's best friend!

"On my bed. Like I've always wanted you." Jaxon answered and watched as she nodded and turned, slowly climbing onto his bed.

Once she was lying down, her feet on the bed and her legs spread apart, Jaxon climbed onto the bed with her. Manoeuvring himself so that he was between her legs he looked down at her as she lay with her hair sprawled out around her head like a halo. Damn but she was the prettiest girl he had ever seen! Alyssa just looked up at him thinking of how hot he looked, and how big his cock was. He was going to tear her in two!

"Last chance to change your mind." Jaxon said as he took hold of his cock and aimed it down towards her naked pussy.

"Have sex with me, Jaxon." Alyssa replied in a voice that shook with lust but was certainly sure about what she was saying.

Jaxon smiled broadly and leaned one hand down on the bed beside her shoulder and hiked himself up onto his feet. Holding his cock towards her pussy he looked down at where he was about to enter her and positioned his cock against her lips.

The moment his naked cock touched her pussy Alyssa let out a light moan. Fuck but this was so hot! She could barely contain herself. Her whole body lit up like a firework.

Without wasting any time, Jaxon pushed forward with his hips and his big, fat cockhead pressed harder against her pussy. Harder still, until suddenly with a pop the thick tip slipped inside her, stretching her pussy wider than it had ever gone in her life! Definitely wider than Jacob had ever made her go!

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" Alyssa moaned softly as she looked down to where they were now connected, shivering in lust and horniness.

Without wasting another breath Jaxon pushed down into her. It was a struggle at first as her pussy did not want to yield, but with enough firm but tender pressure first a second inch slipped inside her, and then a third thick inch. A fourth slid into her, and then finally a fifth fat inch was buried inside her.

At that point her pussy wouldn't give way no matter how firmly he pressed forward. With only half of his cock inside her Jaxon held himself steady, as Alyssa breathed deeply and heavily and moaned breathily as five inches -- fatter than she had ever felt in her life -- stretched her pussy wide open. Lewdly, like an 'O'. Just as it had her lips earlier.

Taking a moment to adjust to the size, Alyssa gaped and panted heavily.

"You're as deep in me as Jacob's ever gone!" She said wondrously as she stared first down at where his cock had entered her and then up into his face.

Jaxon knew something like this would happen. She just wasn't used to a big cock yet. But she would be. Oh yes, she would be.

Smiling smugly at his victory over his friend in this, Jaxon proudly spoke, conscious of having his dick naked inside her for the first time.

"You'll be able to take the rest of it. You just need to get used to it." He said amusedly and Alyssa gasped out.

"You already feel like you're tearing me in half!" She said in amazement. "You'll rip me in two with all of it!"

"You'll get used to it. I promise. Then you'll only want a big dick." Jaxon replied to her smugly.

Smiling lustfully, Alyssa raised her legs up and folded them loosely around his waist.

"Then give me your big dick, Jaxon. And make me a slut for your big cock." She said deliberately and then moaned loudly as Jaxon pulled almost all of the way out of her and slowly eased himself back into her again.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Alyssa began moaning softly as Jaxon slid himself back into her and then pulled out.

Over and over again the big cocked friend of her fiancé slid his dick in and out of her, each time pushing as far inside her as his wide cock would go, until her pussy began to ease and open up. Then he sank a little more of his cock into her and continued to very calmly slide in and out until her pussy opened some more.

With Alyssa moaning all the time, increasingly getting louder the more of his cock she took, Jaxon soon had all ten inches of his dick pumping easily in and out of her unprotected pussy.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh fuuuuuccckkkk!" Alyssa moaned passionately.

Jaxon groaned as his dick was squeezed by the tightest pussy he had ever fucked and he kept on slowly easing in and out of her.

"God, you're so fucking deep in me!" The hot fiancée groaned excitedly.

"Deeper than Jacob?" Jaxon asked smugly.

"Yes." Alyssa replied with a wicked smile, "You're so much bigger than Jacob. Fuck! Your cock is so much fatter than his! Oh my god! I feel like I'm being fucked by a baseball bat!"

Jaxon grinned at that, his eyes drifting over her naked tits that heaved as her chest rose in pleasure, before they came back to rest on her face.

"Do you like having my cock in you?" He asked arrogantly as he slowly began to move a little faster.

Alyssa responded by humping her hips in time with each of his downward strokes and tightening her legs around his waist.

"Mmmmm, yes. I love your cock in me. Much more than I love Jacob's." She answered honestly.

"Whose dick do you prefer in you?" Jaxon asked haughtily as he pressed down beside her head and began to circle his hips as he slid into her pussy.

"Ohhhhh yours!" Alyssa moaned as her eyes fluttered and she breathed deeper, causing her tits to stir lustfully on her chest. "I want you to fuck me, Jaxon. You and only you."

"Anything my best friend's fiancée wants!" He replied proudly.

With that Jaxon grinned and did exactly what Alyssa wanted. He began fucking her. Without warning he instantly pulled out and then slammed home inside her, pulling out straightaway and then slamming back into her again until he set up a quick, hard, steady rhythm.

"Ohhhh! Oh fuck! Fuck! Mmmmmmm fuuuucccckkk! Fuck me! Oh yes, Jax, fuck me!" Alyssa began calling out erotically, her tits rolling around her chest in time with each balls-deep stroke Jaxon made into her.

"Ungh! Fuck! Yes! You like that don't you, Alli?" Jaxon asked through gritted teeth as he continued to pound her into the bed.

"Ohhhh yes! Yes! Oh god I love it! Keep fucking me, Jax! Oh god, give me your big dick!" Alyssa answered in fervent moans.

And Jaxon did just that. He continued to fuck her powerfully, driving his big dick into her wanton pussy again and again, drilling her ass into the mattress, causing her to moan loudly.

"Fuck me! Ohhhh yes, fuck me, Jax!" Alyssa cried out passionately and Jaxon gave her everything he had.

"I thought you'd only say that to your fiancé?" He asked playfully and Alyssa smiled naughtily.

"You're fucking me better than he does! Ummmmm! Yes! Besides, he's downstairs and you're here, fucking my brains out!" Alyssa replied enthusiastically.

"Would you rather have your fiancé fucking you right now?" Jaxon asked smugly, already knowing the answer but just wanting to hear it from her.

Alyssa's lips curved devilishly and she wrapped her legs tighter around his waist.

"No. I'd rather be having sex with you." She answered honestly and clawed down his back.

That was all the wanton 26-year-old needed. It spurred him on to fuck her harder into the bed. Holding himself above her he drove his cock into her unprotected pussy again and again, filling her hole with his massive, thick cock that stretched her pussy out lewdly.

All the time Alyssa moaned and groaned in pleasure, clawing down his back with her nails as pleasure wracked her hot, young body.

"Oh god! I wish Jacob could see you fucking his fiancée right now!" Alyssa squealed in pleasure, "I'd love to see his face as you nail me into your bed like I'm your slut!"

"What would you do if he walked in now?" Jaxon asked her erotically and Alyssa moaned deeply at the thought.

"I'd scream at you to keep fucking me with your big cock! And I'd tell him how much better you are than he is at fucking me! Ohhhhmmmmm! I'd moan that I was your slut to fuck whenever you wanted to! I'd tell him that I'd let all of his friends fuck me! That you're so much bigger than he is! That you're making me feel more than he ever has! Oh god! YES! FUCK ME! Fuck me!" Alyssa panted out hornily and arched her back as pleasure tore through her spine and stomach.

"Do you want me to keep fucking you?" Jaxon asked breathily.

"YES!" Alyssa almost yelled, "I want you to fuck me more than anything! Give me your big dick, Jaxon. Fuck my pussy hard!"

"I thought you loved your fiancé?" He asked playfully.

"I do! Oh god, I love Jacob with all of my heart! But I love you fucking me more! You're so fucking good at this! Keep fucking me, baby! Make my pussy yours!" Alyssa replied, then cried out as her eyes shot open and she stared at the ceiling, "Oh Jacob! Jacob, I love you! I love you, baby! But Jaxon is fucking me! And oh god, he's so fucking good! He's fucking my unprotected pussy, baby. He's got his dick in me and he's fucking me! Your best friend is fucking your fiancée, my love!"

Staring back into his eyes as he held himself above her, Alyssa felt lust pound through her like a drug. Here she was, naked and in Jaxon's bed, while her fiancé was downstairs doing such a good deed for his friend, while that best friend was fucking her bareback and making her love every inch of it. She was letting Jaxon, her sweet Jacob's best friend, fuck her. That was just so intoxicatingly hot!

Pleasure surged through the hot brunette like a wildfire, pulsing and pumping through every vein of her body just as Jaxon's veiny cock was pulsing and pumping inside her. Fuck! He was so fucking good!

"Who's better at fucking you?" Jaxon asked harshly as he slammed home inside her.

"Oh you are! Fuck! By far! Oh my god! There's no comparison! You're so much better at fucking me than Jacob is! I'd rather have you fucking me all day!" Alyssa replied hornily.

"Who's bigger?" He asked, spurring her on to higher heights of horniness at what he was saying.

"You are! So much so! Fuck! You're massive and so much thicker than Jacob! Fuck! I never knew sex could feel like this. I never knew I could feel so much inside me! Mmmmmm." Alyssa answered hotly, scratching down his back until her hands slid down his arms.

Reaching up, Alyssa grabbed hold of her tits and began squeezing, playfully playing with her breasts as Jaxon looked down at her.

"Mmmmmm! Give me your cock! Give your big dick to your best friend's fiancée! Fuck her pussy! Fuck her hard!" Alyssa begged as she played with herself.

"Ungh, fuck! Yeah! I am the best man, I should know that the bride is good enough for the groom!" Jaxon replied haughtily.

"And what do you think?" Alyssa asked with a playful smile.

Slamming into her, Jaxon fucked her so hard that she began moving up the bed before he spoke.

"I think I need to fuck you more to be sure, but ahhhhh..." He exhaled as her tight pussy gripped his dick hard, "...fuck! He doesn't deserve you!"

"And you do?" Alyssa asked amusedly, "You think his best friend should fuck his bride-to-be all the time?"

"Fuck yes! I've got to keep you happy for him. Sexually pleased." Jaxon responded eagerly.

"So you're going to fuck me when I'm his bride-to-be, and when I'm his wife? You're going to fuck me all of the time? Mmmmmm, yeah!" Alyssa asked cheekily and squeezed her tits. The soft but firm flesh oozing out between her fingers, marking her glinting engagement ring, as her tits bounced up and down from Jaxon's hard fucking.

"I'm going to fuck the bride all the time. I'm going to fuck you on your wedding day. Before the ceremony and after you've said 'I do'." Jaxon replied hornily as he drilled into her again.

"Mmmmm, sounds like you're going to fuck me more than Jacob does! Mmmm ohhhhh! With your big cock, I hope you do!" Alyssa responded hotly, her legs tightening like a vice around Jaxon's waist, helping her hump her hips up to meet every one of his downward thrusts.

Her fingers dug into her tits as her body undulated and rocked back and forth beneath Jaxon's fast and hard onslaught. Fuck but she was already getting close! She could feel her orgasm building within her massively as her fiancé's best friend fucked her within an inch of her life!

"Do you like fucking his bride-to-be?" Alyssa asked passionately as she pushed her tits together and moaned loudly.

"I love it. We should have done this before now!" Jaxon replied with a grin that said he meant every word.

He may be Jacob's best friend, but when it came to fucking Alyssa there was no friendship strong enough to stop him from that!

"If I'd known how big your cock was I would have let you!" She answered back, equally meaning every word. Fuck but did she! "But I'm going to let you fuck me so much more in the future! Oh god! Yes! You can fuck me whenever you want, however you want, for as long as you want. Wherever you want. I'm going to come in here every night. Fuck! You're going to fuck me in the kitchen when Jacob is in the lounge! Fuck me right behind his back! Right beside him as he's asleep! Oh god! You can fuck me as much as you want, Jax!"

"I thought you were meant to be my best friend's fiancée? Aren't you meant to be only for him?" Jaxon asked smugly, shifting his hand on the bed so that he could hold himself above her better as he continued to pound the hell out of her.

"I am only for him. That's why it's so much hotter that you get me as well." Alyssa replied with a playful laugh. "I am wholly Jacob's. And you get what's his! All those times you've looked at me, and wanted to see my tits. Now you get me naked under you. And I'm all yours to take."

"I never thought I'd hear you say that." Jaxon said with a beaming grin as he watched her play with her tits.

"You're going to hear me say worse than that, baby. Like 'fuck me'. Fuck me, Jaxon. Fuck me." She begged and fuck her he did, slamming into her and making her moan so loud the room vibrated with it.

Pounding her into the bed, the soft mattress gave way each time Jaxon drilled Alyssa's ass into it. Again and again her tight ass bounced up and down from the mattress, her pussy clinging to every thick inch of Jaxon's big cock as it slid in and out of her.

And Alyssa couldn't help herself. First she squeezed and groped her tits hard as the pleasure ran through her. Then she let go of her tits and stretched her hands above her, grabbing hold of the headboard that was lightly banging against the wall.

"Fuck! Fuck! Ohhhhhh! Yes! Ohhhmmmmm god, your dick is so fucking big! Oh my god! YES! You're breaking me in two! FUCK ME!" Alyssa cried out as she clung to the headboard, holding on for dear life as Jaxon fucked her into the bed hard.

"Ungh! Your pussy is so fucking tight!" Jaxon growled as his hands held him above her and he drilled his cock into her open pussy.

"That's because you're so fucking big!" Alyssa moaned back, smiling up at him playfully as she groaned deeply. "And you're fucking me so hard! Oh fuck damn it! YES!"

With that Jaxon nailed her harder into the bed, slamming his huge member deep into her wanton pussy, stretching her wide and making her feel more than she had ever felt during sex in her life!

Alyssa could barely hold on to the headboard she was being fucked so roughly. But cling on she did and she used the leverage to push herself down onto Jaxon's invading cock each time it slammed her higher on the bed.

Fuck but she could barely keep up with her hips humping up and down in time with his strokes! He was so powerful and fast. And so fucking good at what he did to her that she could hardly think straight. FUCK!

The headboard began banging against the wall in time with the creaks of complaint from the bed.

THUMP THUMP BANG BANG THUMP BANG

The rhythmic thud of the headboard marked their illicit mating as the two of them continued to groan and moan and fuck each other's brains out!

"Ohhhh god! Yes! Ohhhhh fuck me! You're so fucking good at this! You're fucking me so fucking good, baby! Oh god, I love it!" Alyssa moaned, her knuckles turning white from her grip on the headboard. "Keep fucking me! Ohmmmmm yeah! Don't ever stop! I don't want you to ever stop fucking me!"

"Do you want me to fuck you more than Jacob does?" Jaxon asked harshly, sweat running down his face and hard chest as he continued to give it to her.

"Yes! Oh yes! I want you in me more than Jacob! Fuck! You can fuck me whenever you want! As much as you want! Oh god! Just give me that dick and fuck me till I cum!" Alyssa replied moaningly.