The Divine Mrs. P

Story Info
Benefits from having a friends family run a bar.
3.7k words
3.96
4.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER

All characters are 18. This story contains non-consensual sex. If this offends you please find another story to read.

THE DIVINE MRS P

It was during our senior year in High School that my best friend Joe, his twin sister Amy and my lives changed. We turned eighteen within a couple weeks of each other.

Joe and Amy's dad ran the local Italian Social Club in our town. While our parents sat in the bar area drinking or playing cards, Joe and I would be in the backroom shooting pool, playing pinball machines or throwing darts. One of the regulars was twenty-five year old, five foot four inch Mrs. Virginia Piccolo, whose husband was killed in action in the Vietnam War.

Usually there were only married couples or single men hanging out but Mrs. Piccolo was an exception because her parents and her late husband's parents were also members. She would generally have a few drinks then leave. Since the bathrooms were also in the backroom, it wasn't unusual for one of the members to stop and talk with Joe and me or challenge us to a game of pool when they came out of the bathroom.

Mrs. Piccolo was one of the more frequent visitors but all she did was talk, ask us about school, sports and just general BS. Joe and I were always trying to get a peek up her skirts or down her loose tops while she was sitting at one of the tables talking to us without any success.

That all changed one Saturday night. Joe and I were shooting pool when we heard the clicking of heels on the wood floor. Turning around, we noticed Mrs. Piccolo somewhat staggering toward the restrooms with two bottles of beer in each hand. She gave us a little wave before disappearing into the lady's room. A couple minutes later, we were both startled when Mrs. Piccolo called out in a rather loud voice, "how're you boys doing?"

When we turned around, she was standing about a foot or so behind us still carrying the bottles of beer but she was also holding her heels.

"Hi Mrs. Piccolo" we said almost in unison, "doing fine."

Joe and I stared as she set the beers on the table. Our eyes almost popped out of our head when she bent down to set her shoes on the floor. Her top fell away from her body and we were staring down her top at her red bra encased tits.

"OOPPS," she said as she straightened up swaying back and forth a little.

"Can I play the winner?" she asked.

"S-s-sure" Joe stammered.

"Why don't we play cutthroat instead." I chimed in.

"I don't know that game." Mrs. Piccolo said.

"It's easy," Joe stated, "everyone has five balls, 1-5, 6-10 and 11-15. You knock the other player's balls in, you're out when all your ball are off the table."

"OK, I'll be back in a minute." she stated as she half staggered off toward the bar.

When she returned, she had four more bottles of beer and a bucket of ice.

"Now I'm ready! Joe, you break." she exclaimed.

Joe didn't make any balls on the break. I shot next and made sunk two of Joe's ball before missing. Mrs. Piccolo was next and I sat down on a chair behind her. I got an instant hardon as she leaned forward to shoot, her short skirt riding up and I was staring as her red panties that matched the red bra I saw earlier. Looking back, I saw her give me a little smirk but she did nothing to adjust her skirt. Looking over at Joe, I could sense that he was also getting another look down her top.

As the game progressed, Joe and I would switch places whenever Mrs. P was shooting. One looking down her top and one up her skirt. By the end of the second game, she had downed four beers and said she had to pee. When she returned, something seemed a little different to me. I finally found out when she went to take her first shot in the third game. Her top fell open and I was not looking at her red bra but at her bare tits with 2 quarter size areolas and two half inch long pink nipples.

We played a couple more games with Joe and I both standing in front of Mrs. P when was shooting to look at her tits. We were missing on purpose so that she would get more shots and we would get more looks. When she finally won the game, she went to the bathroom again. When she came out she waved to us and said, "Thanks guys, I had a great time." and went back to the bar.

Joe and I just looked at each other dumbfounded, like we couldn't believe what had just happened. Neither one of us had ever seen a real life tit.

About an hour later, Joe's mom came in the backroom.

"Joe, you and Buddy need to drive Mrs. Piccolo home, she's too drunk to drive herself. I'll go over her house tomorrow and bring her back to pick up her car. Joe, here are the keys to your dad's car. If it seems like she's going to throw up, stick her head outta the window or pull over. Your dad will beat your ass if she messes up his car." she said sternly.

"OK mom." Joe replied as he caught the keys, "We'll be there as soon as we straighten up back here."

A couple minutes later we went into the bar and saw Mrs. P sitting near the door with her head laying on the table.

"Time to go home." I said as Joe and I put her arms around our necks and lifted her out of the chair.

"Shokay" she slurred.

As we walked toward the car, Mrs. P stumbled a bit and my hand which was on her waist slid under her top and up onto her bare tit. Holy fuck she didn't put her bra back on, I thought to myself, as I gently squeezed her firm breast. I continued kneading her tit until we got to the car.

Joe and I tried to gently sit her in the back seat but that failed miserably as we lost our grip and Mrs. P flopped backwards onto the seat, her legs flying up and almost decapitating us.

She giggled as she lay there, legs spread wide, her red panties exposed and pulled tight across her mound. Joe and I watched as she struggled to sit up but every attempt ended the same, Mrs. P on her back with her legs spread.

"Just lay still" I said as I closed the door and went around to the other side and got in as Joe got in the driver's seat.

Getting in the backseat, I lifted Mrs. P's head and laid it in my lap and closed the door just as Joe started the car.

Looking down, I saw Mrs. P's eyes were closed. "Are you feeling okay?" I asked but got no response. I asked a second time but still no response. The third time I asked, I shook her shoulder gently, again no response. She must be passed out, I thought to myself. My mind started racing a mile a minute as I thought back to when I felt her tit while walking to the car and I got an instant hardon. I wondered if I could get her top unbuttoned and see those tits up close. Very slowly, I reached for the top button and as gently as I could with my hands shaking, I unbuttoned it.

I continued to do the same with the next two buttons. When I started on the fourth one, I felt her stir a little and stopped as she reached up and scratched her nose. I waited a couple seconds the undid the last two buttons. I almost came in my pants when I peeled her top open and saw her grapefruit sized tits and the half inch long brown nipples standing at attention.

Very cautiously, I reached down and placed my hand fully over her right tit and gently kneaded the smooth firm flesh. I could feel her nipple harden as it pressed into the palm of my hand. Moving my hand to her left tit, I leaned over and took her hardened nipple in between my lips and began sucking and flicking it with my tongue. I quickly let go and sat back up when out of the corner of my eye, I saw her hand start moving up her torso toward her chest. I watched as she began playing with her own tit, hearing soft moans and sighs as she squeezed it and pulled on the now rock hard nipple.

Glancing down to my right, I saw that she had one foot on the floor and her other leg was on the seat. Her skirt was still pulled up and her red panties were exposed almost to the waistband. In for a penny, in for a pound I thought as I slid my hand down across those silky panties until I was cupping her pussy mound. I could feel her heat and moisture being emitted from her pussy as I slowly rubbed her crotch. She began sighing and moaning a little more loudly as she continued to play with her nipples while I rubbed her panty covered pussy.

Since she wasn't stopping me, I decided to slip my hand under her panties. After a couple attempts, I was finally able to slip a finger in her hot wet cavern and started finger fucking her as fast as I could.

Suddenly she reached up and grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my head down to hers and starting kissing me, slamming her tongue into my mouth as I continued my assault on her pussy.

"Yes, Gino, yessss. It's been too long. Fuck me pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!" she exclaimed into my mouth.

Holy fuck I thought to myself, she knows it's me and she want me to fuck her. I can't believe my first fuck is going to be with a woman ten years my elder. Wasting no time in case she'd change her mind, I sat her up, quickly pulled down my shorts and undershorts with one hand while holding her up with the other. Grabbing her around the waist, I maneuvered her onto my lap. Lifting her skirt, I slid her panties down to her knees and then let them fall to her ankles where she was able to get one foot out of them. Leaning forward, she grabbed onto the back of the front seat as I lifted her up by her slim hips. I rubbed the swollen head of my hard cock against her wet lips a couple times before lining it up with her hole and pulling her back as I thrust up, impaling her on my shaft.

"Oh my god, yesssssssssssssssssssssssss, Gino!" she screamed as my cock bottomed out in her tight hot love tunnel.

This caused Joe to stop the car and turn around. His eyes almost popped out of his head as he watched me slamming my cock in and out of Mrs. P's pussy.

"You're next." she said to Joe.

It wasn't long before I felt my cum boiling up in my balls. A couple more thrusts and I exploded, coating the inside of her with what felt like a gallon of cum. When she felt my hot semen splashing inside her, she started shaking wildly.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" she screamed so loud that I thought she'd wake the dead and fell off of me onto the back seat. I quickly opened the door and jumped out as Joe climbed over the front seat. He wasted no time in getting his dick out and into her cum filled pussy as I drove off. Just as I pulled into Mrs. P's driveway, I heard both of them scream in ecstasy as Joe filled her with his load of cum.

As we walked her to the door, she let us know that she had planned this for a couple weeks and hoped we would take the bait and react like typical teenagers. She told us that ever since her husband was killed in action that she was constantly horny and missed her him fucking her at least twice a day. She also said that she didn't want to do it with any of the single guys that hung out at the bar because she feared that they would brag about it and she get a reputation as being easy. She also told us that as long as we kept this between the three of us, we could come over anytime we wanted and she would show us how to make love to a woman and treat her the right way during sex.

As we drove home, Joe and I kept looking at each other in disbelief, we couldn't even talk in full sentences. Who would have believed that we'd both lose our virginities the same night to the same older woman.

Over the next couple years, Joe and I visited her almost daily and she taught us about oral, anal and various positions. As far as we know, nobody found out but I suspect my father may have had an idea when he told me one day to be careful that I don't get someone pregnant if you don't plan on staying with her.

Chapter 2

One of the other benefits of Joe's dad running the club was that on weekends Joe and I and his twin sister would clean up on the weekends. They had a regular guy who came in Monday to Friday but would not work Saturday or Sunday. For our effort, we got paid ten dollars per day plus all the soda pop we could drink. We would mop the floors, wash down the tables and chairs, wash any glasses that were left from last call the night before, take out the trash and clean the bathrooms.

We stuck Joe's twin sister, Amy, with the bathrooms especially if we knew that some guy blew lunch after having too much to drink or pissed all over the floor because he was too drunk to stand up straight and hit the urinal. When we first started doing this we'd have a couple bottles of soda pop and blow right through everything as fast as we could. One day, for some reason, I decided to pour a shot of whiskey in my bottle of pop.

Joe about freaked out, "What the fuck are you doing? My dad will kill you when he notices that there's whiskey missing."

"Don't worry, he won't find out. All I have to do is pour enough water back in the bottle to make up for what I took out. My cousins and I do this all the time with the wine bottles at my uncle's house. Nobody knows the difference." I said.

From that day on, Joe and I would still get our cleaning done quickly but after we finished I would mix each of us a drink and Joe and I would shoot pool or play pinball while Amy finished what she had to do. Being the brat that she was, Amy threatened to tell on Joe and me if we didn't let her have a drink also.

A few weeks after our first night with Mrs. P., Joe got the flu and couldn't help clean. Since the Friday night was a particular slow night, there wasn't much to clean up for me although I guess the bathrooms were a real mess when I heard Amy scream out, "What a bunch of slobs."

I finished up my work and poured my first drink and started playing pinball while waiting for Amy to finish. I was so focused on the game I was playing since I was getting close to breaking the all-time record score that I was unaware that Amy had finished until she jumped on my back which caused me to tilt the machine. I was pissed.

"Get off my back you little shit. You ruined my game." I screamed trying to shake her off my back.

"Fix me a drink." she said as she tightened her grip around my neck with her arms and her legs around my waist.

"Not until you get let me go."

"Alright" she said as she let loose of her death grip and slid down my back.

Something felt strange as she was sliding down, it felt like something was digging into my back. It finally dawned on me as I was walking toward the bar and looked back to where Amy was standing. I could see her nipples poking out from her t-shirt.

When I got to the bar I was still pissed at Amy so instead of putting one shot in her bottle of soda pop, I put in three shots. I could believe it when she took the bottle from me and chugged it straight down.

"Can you fix me another one? Please. Pretty please." she whined.

This could be interesting I thought, seeing her get drunk and stagger home. She'd get her little butt whipped good. The only down side was that Joe and I lose our income when she told her father what we'd been doing. We'd have to pay back the money for all the booze we drank. I fixed her a second drink just as strong as the first.

Again, she chugged it down without taking a breath and asked for another. This time when I returned, Amy was sitting on a chair slightly swaying back and forth. There were two more things I noticed, her nipples seemed to be jutting out even further than before, they looked to be about an inch long and fatter than a pencil eraser. I handed her the third drink and was finally able to get back to playing pinball and my own drink.

It wasn't a couple minutes later that I heard Amy call me.

"Gino, I don't feel too well. Can you help me to the bathroom?" she asked.

Not wanting to clean up a mess, I went over to where she was sitting. Bending down, I told her to put her arms around my neck.

As she did I slid one arm behind her knees and the other behind her back. As I lifted her, my hand slid under top and onto her bare little tit. The little shit wasn't wearing a bra, not that she needed it I thought, very little meat and a lot of nipple. As I carried her to the bathroom, I could feel her hard nipple piercing into the palm of my hand.

When I got her into the bathroom, I set her down and leaned her head over the sink which caused her skinny little ass to push back against my crotch giving me an instant hardon. I'm sure she didn't realize what she was doing as she ground her butt against my rock hard cock. I reached around her waist and put my hands on her stomach pulling her tighter against my dick as she continued to grind against me.

Slowly I slid my left hand up under her top and started squeezing her little titties and pinching her nipples between my fingers. I heard moans and sighs alternating between her dry heaves.

While I continued playing with her tits, I slipped my right hand into her shorts and panties. I felt her sparse pubic hair as I slid my hand down across her mound and between her skinny thighs. I was amazed to find her pussy hot and wet just like Mrs. P's was. The big difference was how tight she was compared to Mrs. P when I inserted my middle finger into her hole. I continued to hear her sigh, moan and heave as I fingered her and pinched her nipples.

Removing both of my hands, I quickly dropped my shorts and underwear freeing my cock and did the same to Amy and stuck my shaft between her thighs.

"Wh-wh-what are you doing." She asked as I stroked her slippery pussy lips with my hard shaft.

"What's it feel like I'm doing?" I replied as I lined the head of my cock up with her hole.

"I'm going to push all that nasty stuff in your stomach out of you from down below." I snickered as I thrust my hips forward driving my dick into her tight hot virgin tunnel.

"FUUUUCCCKKK!!!!" she screamed right before she started throwing up into the sink. With each subsequent thrust of my cock she threw up some more. I continued pounding my cock into her tight hot hole as she continued barfing her guts out. I could sense I was getting close to cumming so I picked up my pace.

It wasn't more than 30 seconds when my balls erupted sending big gooey gobs of my cum into her no longer virgin tunnel. I held her tight against me until my dick softened and slid out of her little hole. Releasing my grip, I stepped back to catch my breath.

That's when Amy turned around and started screaming, "You fucking Bastard!!!!!!! My dad's going to fucking kill you when I tell him what happened." As she started swing her arms wildly.

"Calm down." I told her.

"What's the big deal?" I asked.

"What's the big fucking deal? You just fucked me without my consent, without a rubber, took my virginity and shot what feels like a gallon of cum in my pussy." Amy ranted.

"And I'm right in the middle of my cycle. What if I get pregnant? Then my dad will kill me right after he kills you." She continued.

"In for a penny, in for a pound as the saying goes. If I'm going to get my ass kicked by your father, I might as well make it worthwhile." I stated as I grabbed Amy, bent her over the sink and slammed my once again hard cock into her no longer virgin cunt.

I only lasted about a minute before I unloaded another massive load into her tight hot love canal.

"I hope that did the trick" I stated as I hurriedly left the bar.

Thankfully neither one of us were killed but I was given a stern talking to and my parents are helping support Amy and her daughter.