The Doctor is In Pt. 02

Story Info
The Doctor Interviews his Houseboy.
2.6k words
4.41
8.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*

This story is loosely based on my experiences, all characters are over 18 years of age and fictional.

Please read "The Doctor is In, part 1" first.

*/

Short Review

A young professional gets horny during a drunken weeknight and answers a craigslist post. The post is from an older doctor looking for a younger houseboy. The young professional, pulled by his curiosity, decides to take his chances and agrees to an interview on a Wednesday evening.

The doctor gave detailed instructions on how he was to prepare for the interview. The young professional was to enter the garage, close the door and strip naked prior to entering the doctor's home. Once inside, he was to head to the kitchen to find more detailed instructions.

Part two starts as the naked professional enters the doctor's home for the first time.

The Houseboy Goes In

As I entered the doctor's home, I was incredibly aroused. I found it exciting to be walking into a stranger's home completely naked, ready to follow the instructions waiting for me in the kitchen.

The house was oddly quiet as I carefully walked through the laundry room and into the large gourmet kitchen. It was 7pm sharp on a warm July evening. The air conditioning was on creating a noticeable contrast to the heat of the garage. All of the curtains and blinds were open, allowing the sun to flow into the kitchen that adjoined the laundry area.

I was a little nervous exiting the laundry room into the kitchen due to a set of patio doors that opened onto an elevated deck in the back yard. As I looked through the patio doors, I could see into the neighbor's home on the lot across the back yard. I assumed that since I could see into their home, they could likely see me standing naked in the doctor's kitchen.

I quickly made my way over to the kitchen island where I found a single sheet of paper with a set of typed instructions. I stood at the island where the neighbor's view was almost completely obstructed.

I started to read the instructions:

"On the island, you will find a platter and two martini glasses. In the freezer, you will find bottles of Bombay Sapphire gin and Belvedere vodka.

"Prepare me a Belvedere martini and add two pearl onions from the refrigerator using the swizzle sticks in the holder on the island. Prepare yourself a martini, and place them both on the platter."

I stopped to look around for a moment to calm myself before continuing on with the note.

It continued:

"If you wear glasses or contacts, please remove them before joining me in the study for your interview.

"As an eye surgeon, I don't consider you naked if you are wearing corrective eyewear. You will find the necessary saline solution and contact case on the kitchen island for your use as needed.

"Once you are truly naked, serve me my martini in the study near the south side of the home."

I stepped to the sub-zero refrigerator, and pulled out the gin and the vodka from the freezer. The olives and onions were near the front of the fully stocked refrigerator. I poured the doctor's vodka martini first, and carefully added the two pearl onions as he instructed.

I placed the doctor's martini on the platter and started to work on a gin version with olives which I preferred. Once both martinis were complete, I put all the ingredients back in their respective places, and re-read the instructions to make sure I had done everything correctly.

"What's with the contact lenses?" I thought to myself. "I'm blind as a bat without my contacts."

With quivering hands, I carefully removed each contact and placed them in the provided case using the available saline solution. As I looked up from the island, I now saw only blurred light instead of sharp images. I could make out the large opening into the living room at the front of the house, but almost all the details were obscured.

I took a few breaths to calm myself. This was getting a little weirder than I could manage, even in my heightened state of arousal.

"Something's not right here," my mind's voice said sternly. "You can't see, and now he is instructing you to drink martinis!"

Houseboy Serves the Doctor

I reached down for the platter and steadied myself before lifting it for my journey to the study (wherever that was).

I slowly made my way across the formal living room. The focal point of the living room was a large picture window, common for the home's era. The window was uncovered, allowing the bright evening sun to shine in from the west, illuminating the entire room. My nearsightedness kept me from wondering if I was visible to any neighbors who might be enjoying an evening walk.

As I crossed the foyer, I found two short hallways. Not knowing which hallway led to the study, I called out, "Doctor?"

"Back here!" came a voice from the hallway near the front of the house.

The voice had a slight accent that seemed familiar but I couldn't quite pinpoint. I proceeded into the hallway following the voice. My body felt the warmth of the sunlight streaming in through the wall of glass that looked onto the front lawn. Once again I was worried about exposing myself to the neighborhood.

The study was dark in contrast. Each wall was covered with dark alder book cases. Each case was lined with a full complement of books. The desk was also made from knotty alder, and all of the chairs and the couch were covered in dark leather.

On the leather couch sat the doctor, in a formal robe, with an iPad in his lap. My extreme nearsightedness and the darkness of the room prevented me from clearly seeing the doctor's features. I could tell that his skin color was much darker than mine.

"Set the platter on the table here, boy," the doctor said as he rose from the couch.

I acknowledge him by following his instructions. I stood waiting for my next instruction.

"Take my robe, and fold it over my desk chair," he said as he turned his back and removed his robe and handed it to me.

As I walked to the chair to hang the robe, I looked up to see a blurred nude man sitting back down on the leather couch. I placed the robe carefully over the chair and returned to stand in front of the doctor.

"Hand me my martini, boy," the doctor asked quietly. "Then take a few sips of your own cocktail, and kneel at my feet."

I carefully handed the doctor his vodka martini with two pearl onions, my hands visibly shaking as I reached out to place it in his hand. With my mind racing, I took two large swallows of my gin martini, paused, and then took a third. There remained only a small amount left in my glass.

"Take the platter, and make yourself another," the doctor's tone made it clear this was not a request but a command.

I took the platter and made my way back through the bright hallway, across the living room and into the kitchen.

"Now's your chance to get the hell out of here!" the voice in my head shouted. "Just leave the platter, get your clothes, and drive!"

I set the platter on the island and paused. My curiosity and arousal were now both too strong. Worse yet, the martini was rushing to my head, further fueling my arousal and simultaneously lowering my anxiety.

"I'll have one more martini and get out of here," I thought.

Leaving the same olives in the glass, I prepared myself another martini. I took two large sips from my fresh martini and then topped off the glass for good measure. With platter back in hand, I headed back to the study.

The Interview

I returned to the study to find the doctor sipping his martini.

"Place the platter on the table and kneel at my feet," he instructed.

I knelt at the feet of the dark skinned, naked figure in front of me. I lowered my head to quickly check at the state of my hard on. As expected, my cock was at full staff, giving away my arousal. Looking back up at the doctor, I could still not clearly see his facial features.

His skin, hair and eyes were definitely dark. His nose looked bigger than mine but that's about all I could see with my limited eyesight.

"Are you nearsighted?" the doctor asked. "Stop squinting and your eyes will better adjust to the light."

"Yes, Sir," I answered, trying not to squint.

"You will call me Maalik," the doctor instructed firmly. "Do you know what Maalik means in Urdu?"

"No, Sir," I answered.

"In my language, Maalik means Owner."

"Yes, Maalik," I replied quietly.

"Have you been a houseboy before?" Maalik asked.

"No, Maalik."

"In Pakistan, it is common for successful men to have houseboys that serve them in many ways," Maalik continued, casually taking a sip of his martini. "Now that I have made my home here in your country, I am seeking such a boy to tend to my needs."

While Maalik was talking, I found myself glancing at his crotch area. It was blurry, but I could still make out some large equipment between his thighs. I couldn't clearly determine what was cock and what was balls, but the entire package looked pretty big for a guy who was maybe 5'7" in stature.

"May I have another sip of my martini, Maalik?" I asked.

"If you wish," Maalik waved towards my glass.

As I sipped a long swallow from my martini, my buzz grew more prominent.

"I have a gardener, a housekeeper, and a chef, so I don't need more domestic help," Maalik clarified as he took another sip. "You will do things for me of a softer nature."

I knelt quietly, asking myself, "Why are you letting this continue?"

"I have three questions for you that you must answer honestly," Maalik proceeded.

"First, are you straight?" Maalik paused.

"Yes," I answered.

"Good, you must be straight. That is an unbreakable requirement. Are you a virgin?" Maalik waited for my response.

"No, Maalik, of course not," my speech slurred slightly in a rush to respond.

"I meant with a man," Maalik clarified.

"Well, I've never been with a man, so I guess that makes me a virgin in that regard."

Maalik paused and took another sip from his martini.

"Boys must not be disrespectful," Maalik scolded. "Try your answer again."

"Yes, Maalik, I am a virgin," I replied in an apologetic tone.

"Finally, are you a discrete boy?" Maalik asked. "I wouldn't want you to disclose our arrangement to others, is that something that you can promise?"

"Yes, Maalik," I answered.

My mind's voice shouted, "What the fuck are you doing? Hasn't this gone just about far enough? You're naked on your knees here, interviewing to be his gay house pet!"

Something was happening to me in that dark study. I had allowed myself to become far too excited about the forbidden nature of this meeting. I was certain I wasn't gay, but there was something about being in this submissive role that had me in a spell.

"These are all acceptable answers," Maalik paused to take another sip from his martini glass.

"Now for some rules," he continued.

"First, when you are in my home, I will refer to you as boy. When I send you emails or talk to you over the phone, I will call you Larka. That is Urdu for boy. Maalik has no interest in learning or using your given name.

"Second, when you visit my home, you will always leave your clothing in the garage as you did this evening. No exceptions. A boy has no need for clothing when he is in service to Maalik. This includes your contact lenses, you must be truly naked here. You will also keep your pubic area freshly shaven.

"Third, boy will make himself available three times a week. Maalik is on vacation this week, but on most weeks, I will need you when I have a light surgical schedule the following day.

"I often have colleagues to my home as guests. You will not address these guests directly unless they address you. You will treat these guests with the same respect you will learn to show me.

"Finally, boy will fully comply with Maalik's requests. If boy hesitates or denies a request, Maalik may give him a second chance. If boy fails to comply after multiple requests, boy will no longer be needed and this arrangement will end.

"These instructions will be printed and placed on the kitchen island for review each time you return to my home."

"May I have another sip of my Martini?" I asked, considering the litany Maalik just delivered.

"Yes, boy," Maalik said, as he took a sip of his own, now nearly empty, martini.

"Maalik needs another martini," he said setting his glass on the platter.

"Yes, Maalik," I answered as I picked up the platter with both of our glasses and headed back to the kitchen to prepare another round.

I was fully feeling the impact of the two martinis I had quickly consumed. I wasn't drunk, but I did have a very nice buzz. My hard cock bounced between my thighs as I made my trek through the living room. It was now a little before 8pm and the sun had fallen lower in the sky. An orange hue bathed the formal living room.

As I prepared our drinks, it occurred to me that I was more aroused by this situation than I had been in a very long time. Something about allowing this doctor to call me "boy" and giving me his rules and instructions while "truly naked," as he called it, was triggering new pleasure centers in my brain.

The kinky and forbidden nature of my arousal felt exotic. I was in new territory, fueled by my curiosity and, more likely, by the cocktails. I wasn't worried or concerned about what others would think, I just wanted more of whatever this was.

I returned to the study, placed the platter on the table as I had done before. I handed Maalik his fresh martini and took a sip from mine before I took my spot, on my knees, at Maalik's feet.

Maalik took a sip from his martini and then placed it on the table.

"You need to come closer," he said as he spread his dark legs causing his large equipment to adjust and settle into a new position.

I shuffled closer while staying on my knees, my waist just outside Maalik's knees and my arms resting awkwardly on the outside of this thighs.

Maalik reached down and lifted his cock holding it up so I could get a better look.

"You need to understand that I am a surgeon, I am too accomplished for someone like you to address me directly. This is Maalik," he said, looking down at his own cock, as he held it up so I could focus on it at the same time.

"This is your new owner. When you use the word Maalik, you should be looking here and addressing my penis," he continued. "This is who you will serve in my home."

"Okay, this just jumped the fuckin' shark!" my mind screamed, almost laughing in disgust. "He wants you to address his cock like it's your master?"

"Yes, Maalik," I answered looking directly at his dark, uncut cock.

Drunk with gin and sheer arousal, I was OK with the bizarre scene in which I found myself willfully immersed. I started to think that I was ready to be Maalik's boy. Maybe I even wanted to be a good boy.

To be continued...