The Doctor's Attentions

Story Info
A Yearly Trip to the Gyno Can't Be Rushed.
3.1k words
4.05
86.1k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wandrer7
Wandrer7
28 Followers

She was running late. Again. God damn it. She practically flew through the clinic's swinging door, ignoring the stares and pointed glances that followed her. She'd had to reschedule this appointment so many times she was surprised that they hadn't simply laughed at her, and now, for this last possible slot she was running late.

She was sweating slightly as she reached the counter, and the man behind the desk gave her an appraising look, no doubt he can guess who I am, she thought, and gave him a rueful smile.

"Hi, my name's Margaret Echols, I'm here for a 4:45pm appointment."

His glance at the clock confirmed the sinking feeling in her chest, but he just gave a small shake of his head and handed her some forms to fill out.

She filled them out as quickly as possible, barely glancing at them, and trying not to be too nervous. She hated hospitals, and gynecological visits gave her more anxiety than anything else. She'd managed to almost completely avoid them, but it had been two years, and she couldn't put it off anymore.

As she returned the forms the clerk looked up from behind the computer.

"Great, Dr. Elliot will be out shortly."

She did a double take. "Dr. Elliot? I thought I was seeing Dr. Benson."

He sighed and took a tone of forced patience, "We tried to contact you, left a message on your phone? Unfortunately we've had to reschedule you so many times, and the only times you were available were so late in the day that Dr. Elliot is the only person available. He's an excellent physician though, he teaches at the medical school. I'm sure he'll do a very thorough exam for you. If you'd like to sit down we'll call you when we're ready." He looked down his nose at her. "Otherwise... I suppose we could reschedule again..."

Her throat seemed to close, but she shook her head, "It's okay, thank you."

She took a seat as the room emptied around her until she was the only patient there. She clutched her bag and tried to take deep breaths. There were some magazines to try and distract her, but none that remotely held her attention. At long last a door opened, and another man in a white coat consulted his chart before looking straight at her.

"Margaret Echols?"

She nodded, and he smiled, jerking his head. "Come on back."

She rose, her legs feeling like jelly, and followed him. They walked through several empty hallways, and only saw one other person, a young man in a medical coat who nodded to the doctor as they passed. She frowned, wondering where everyone was. He stopped outside a plain marked door and ushered her in.. As she settled opposite him she took a moment to look him over. He was a bit older, but had a strong jaw and a commanding presence. His eyes were sharp, but kind. Her stomach twisted again, and she tried to feel somewhat reassured by his calm manner and gentle smile. He closed the door and sat as she tried to adjust on the exam table.

He consulted his chart again, "now, Ms. Echols, I see here that it's been over two years since your last exam," he glanced up to see her red with embarrassment. "And while you may not exactly be in the age range where problems come up it is still very important that you have regular check ups, especially if you have a history of breast or cervical cancer in your family. Do you understand, young lady?"

He gave her a severe look over his glasses, and she nodded meekly.

"Very good. Now, normally a nurse would bring you in to the exam room and prep you, but unfortunately since you were only able to come in after 5pm, the clinic has closed for regular business hours and none are available. Never fear, however, if you'll remove your clothes, bra and underwear can remain on for now, we can begin." He stood. "I'll be outside, just rap on the door when you're done, I'll give it a beat, and come on in."

She nodded, but was beginning to feel flushed and hot. God she wanted this to be over. Her hands shook as she removed her shirt and jeans. Should she keep her socks on? No, that seemed ridiculous. She put everything in a pile, rapped on the door, and scrambled back to the exam table, covering herself with a sheet. After a pause the doctor returned.

He smiled, noting her flushed cheeks and how tightly she pressed her legs together.

"Very good. Would you mind sitting straight up for me, I'm going to do some basic tests before the mammogram."

He checked her breathing and posture, his strong hands warm against her frigid skin. At last he stopped. "All right, young lady. We're going to do the breast exam now, and I'm going to ask you to remove your bra and turn toward me. I promise it's nothing I haven't seen before."

She tried to move, but it was as though her limbs were frozen. Ice washed through her and she couldn't speak. He looked at her closely and tutted.

"Oh dear, a panic attack?" She nodded, her eyes wide. "I'm so sorry Margaret. We have a couple of options. The first is, I can give you something to help you relax, something small you'll barely even notice, or I can give you a couple of minutes to try and recover. Finally, we could try to reschedule."

She shook her head rapidly at that last suggestion. The thought of going through all of this a second time was awful.

He nodded again. "I understand. Would you like me to prep a relaxant? It's incredibly mild. We can try to wait it out but," he checked his watch," I don't have unlimited time, unfortunately."

She took a deep breath, and managed: "I'll try it, thank you."

He smiled again, turning away from her, "very good. Just give me one moment... ready."

He came back only seconds later with a needle. She cringed and closed her eyes.

"Not to worry, you won't even feel it." There was a slight pressure, a small prick, and then nothing. She opened her eyes to find the doctor regarding her closely. "How do you feel? It should be almost instantaneous."

And she did feel something. A loosening of her muscles, her jaw, all of her limbs. It was incredible. In an instant she felt totally relaxed, but still very much aware and in control of her surroundings. She blinked and smiled at him.

"Thank you! That is so much better, wow."

He chuckled. "You're quite welcome. Now sit back for me, please, and remove your bra. You can do it under the sheet."

She did so, and scooted back against the wall as he stood. She was suddenly more aware of him, his heavy scent, his long, ropey arms. He reached under the sheet and touched her breasts. The shock of contact made her shiver, but she quickly got used to the feel of his hands as he kneaded and probed for lumps. His fingers brushed over her areolas and she let out a small gasp. He gave her an apologetic look.

"Sorry, cold hands, it's always been a problem." She concentrated on remaining still, trying to look at small details to keep her distracted from the man not a foot away from her who was manipulating her breasts. After what felt like an eternity he paused, a frown creasing his handsome face. She looked at him, concern flooding her. What had he felt?

He sat back. "Ms. Echols, I don't want to alarm you, but I think I may feel something. It may be nothing, but do I have your permission to remove the sheet and do a visual inspection?"

Normally she would have said no, but the relaxant was making this a much easier experience than normal, and if he felt something she wanted to know. He'd been the picture of a professional so far, and like he said, it was nothing he hadn't seen before.

"You have my permission, doctor."

"Very good, remove the sheet, please."

She did so, and he continued his inspection, focusing particularly on her right breast near the areola, brushing against it several times. She bit her lip, trying not to move as he inspected her, but his attentions were stirring something inside her, heat was beginning to build in her chest, and shivers of pleasure were vibrating up and down her body.

Her hand curled into a fist on the table as he continued to caress her breast. He had to be nearly done, jesus, this was going on forever...

At last he paused, still frowning.

"I do apologize, I know how frustrating this is, but I need to make absolutely sure there are no abnormalities of any kind. Unfortunately I think I need a second opinion. Would you mind if I asked another physician to stop in? We saw him earlier. He usually comes in late to finish up some paperwork"

Margaret frowned and opened her mouth to object, but the doctor cut across her.

"Otherwise I could always schedule a follow up exam for as soon as tomorrow. If this is something serious we need to know right away."

Margaret groaned inwardly. She couldn't afford to take any more time off of work, and hell if she wanted to come back anytime soon. She nodded.

"Excellent." He rose. "I'll be right back."

She shuffled nervously as the door closed behind him, acutely aware of the heat that was uncoiling in her stomach, not to mention even lower down...

She clenched her first in the sheets as the realization gripped her - he was going to examine her pussy, he'd know what effect he was having on her, what the fuck was she supposed to do?

Before she could dwell on that thought any more, the door opened, and the doctor returned, followed by the young man she'd passed. He was probably about ten years older than her, early thirties, she'd guess. He was tall and lanky, his eyes flicked immediately to her breasts before meeting her eyes.

He nodded, "Hi Ms. Echols, my name is Dr. James Fray. I hear you need a consult, I promise I'll be as brief as possible."

He wore gloves, which Dr. Elliot did not. He did a full exam as well, rolling and pressing against her breasts. Despite his promise to be brief, she felt that he lingered quite a bit, and felt fire leap within her at his touch. Her eyes were half closed, and she couldn't help the smallest of moans escape her as he circled her areola yet again.

The gloves made his touch even smoother, which somehow excited her even more.

At last he stopped. Margaret kept her eyes closed, half hoping he would continue, missing the silky smoothness of his touch.

James cleared his throat, "everything seems to be in order, Dr. Elliot, but if you and your patient wouldn't mind, I would like to stay to observe the rest of the exam."

Margaret barely heard him, or the doctor's reply in the affirmative.

She started as Dr. Elliot touched her arm. She was starting to feel drowsy, maybe the effects of the medicine he'd given her?

"You're doing great, Margaret, just the vaginal inspection and we'll have you out of here, sound good? If you could just come and sit in this chair for me."

The men had to help her get into the chair as she couldn't quite find her footing. They adjusted the chair so that she was nearly horizontal, with her head only slightly above her legs. Again, James's hand lingered on her breast, brushing delicately against her as he placed her in the chair and adjusted it so that she was seated far back, her head nearly level with her hips in a nearly horizontal position.

Once there they strapped her in securely, putting her arms in cuffs so she couldn't wiggle too much.

"All for your safety, I assure you," Dr. Elliot was saying as they secured the ankle cuffs. "We don't want you jerking the wrong way during the exam and hurting yourself."

Finally she was in place, naked except for her underwear.

The two of them drew away and spoke under their breath, stealing glances at the young and lithesome figure before them. In her state, Margaret didn't hear a word.

"Well?" The younger prompted, looking at the figure before him with undisguised lust, "she's perfect. You're certain we're alone?"

The older doctor nodded, his gaze never leaving Margaret as she lay before them, ripe for the taking. "Yes, it's Friday, you know how everyone flees at the end of the day. There should be no interruptions whatsoever." He licked his lips and moved forward, James following suit, panting slightly and eyeing the girl before him with hunger.

The doctor's both paused and glanced at each other as they both placed hands on the girls thighs. Then, without so much as a word, James stripped the piece of cloth from her body, pulling it down and cutting it free with a pair of scissors. He held them up for Dr. Elliot to inspect, noting how wet it was. The two men turned back to the girl, grinning in a positively wolfish way.

Margaret barely noticed, her eyes were clamped shut, and she was caught in between trying not to show the excitement clinging to her body and wanting more.

When she felt a sudden pressure as her opening, though, her eyes popped open and she grunted with protest.

"Not to worry, my girl," Elliot cooed, as he slipped a single finger into her, "we simply have to do a physical inspection before we insert the speculum, just to make sure that everything is good down there. You have a very healthy amount of natural lubricant, I must say." He removed a finger that was drenched in her juices, sniffing it before allowing James to inspect it as well. She tried to nod, but saw sparks and had to close her eyes again, moaning in spite of herself and bucking against him.

He chuckled, noting her reaction.

"Have you ever tasted yourself, my girl?" He brought his finger up to her mouth, which still open in a groan of pleasure, and slipped inside her waiting lips. She tasted... musty, but not unpleasant. She licked her lips and he purred his approval, allowing her to suck the finger dry before going back to her drenched pussy.

He added another finger and she gasped, moving against him and shaking her head slightly, fighting against the rising tide of pleasure that began to overtake her.

James came up next to her, she could hear his heavy breathing and then he touched her chest again, teasing, groping, pinching. An involuntary whine slipped out of her lips. She didn't need to see the men to know that this was the most pleasure she'd ever felt.

"Shut her up," Elliot snapped, suddenly gruff, and Margaret's mouth was suddenly filled with something that tasted salty and a bit sweet. They'd gagged her with her own underwear! She tore her eyes open to see the two men. Her view of Elliot was partially blocked by James, who was now sucking on her right breast while pinching and rolling her left breast with his hand. She gasped in ecstasy, the pumping in her pussy making her feel incredibly full.

Through her fog she saw Dr. Elliot pause in his ministrations to unzip his pants. His cock unfolded in front of her, sticking straight out from his body. Panic split through the fog of pleasure and she squirmed, trying to cry out, to protest.

She felt the pressure leave her breasts, and tried to beg James with her eyes, but he was busy unzipping his own pants, allowing his penis to spring free. He circled her, his eyes fixed upon her own desperate gaze.

The doctor was stroking his member up and down her folds, and it felt deliciously smooth and arousing, if not for the warnings firing in her mind - she was virgin for fuck's sake, and this was not how she was going to lose her virginity!

James delicately plucked the underwear from her mouth, and she jerked away from him, "please! You've got to stop, I'm -" but before she could say anymore he'd plunged three fingers into her mouth and began roughly fucking her, going so fast she nearly choked.

At the same time she felt Dr. Elliot begin to push through her delicate folds. She screamed around James's fingers and bucked wildly, but the doctor simply laughed and reached up to slap her breasts, which jiggled and burned at his rough touch.

Tears were shaken out of her eyes as the doctor slowly begin to pump in and out of her slick opening. It was unlike anything she'd every felt, and pain mingled with pleasure as he worked her.

"A virgin?" He queried, taking her tears for confirmation as she tried to turn away from James, who had removed his fingers and was rubbing head of his rigid cock against her tightly closed lips. Dr. Elliot gave his protege a hand by searching out the girl's most sensitive bud and giving it a hard tweak. The combined heat and pleasure was too much for the girl and she opened her mouth in a gasp of ecstasy, allowing James to slip in to her luscious mouth. She struggled as he pumped in and out, forcing her to take his full length in her mouth.

"That's right, take it you little bitch," he grimaced, enjoying her squirming around his length.

"Breathe through your nose," He coached, as she began to choke around him. She did so, her eyes wide and he was able to slide in and out more easily.

"Ah, yes, good job baby, that feels nice." His member began to pulse and he pulled out just in time to squirt all over her face. She gasped and sputtered, tasting his spunk.

Meanwhile, the other good doctor was beginning to increase his speed, his balls slapping against her as he teased her clit, quickening his pace and sending waves of pleasure through her. She looked at him through tear streaked eyes, silently begging, and he slammed into her one last time while furiously stimulating her clit.

With a shriek of pleasure unlike she had ever felt before, and orgasm rushed through her, her limbs body tensed and then went limp as it ripped through her. The men circled her, Doctor Elliot gently wiping some cum from her cheek.

"Please..." She gasped, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Please, what?" He chuckled. "I certainly hope you don't have any plans for the evening, Ms. Echols, as I'm afraid we are far from the end of this exam. Now, why don't you lie back and relax. I promise that this will feel very, very good."


Wandrer7
Wandrer7
28 Followers