All Comments on 'The Doctor's Attentions'

by Wandrer7

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Give Her More

She is obviously enjoying getting fucked. I think she also needs a good examining and probing in her anus, don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Borderline

It’s an unusual story not because of the category or the type of kink (as in doctor : patient fetish) I found it unusual in the sense that the content could be seen in two ways. The first being very very sinister as two (theoretically) but at first glance it does come across to me as medical professionals raping and abusing a female patient and the second option is that it’s kinky naughty erotic fun.

It was well written, for the most part it was plausible - the stuff about the mammogram seemed weird until I remembered that the author is probably American (?), in the UK they aren’t normally given to younger women (under 40) as a routine thing unless there’s an issue of some sort.

I love reluctance stories! I love the helpless feeling from this kind of scenario. Sadly this came across as rape and abuse because of her distressed reaction namely being in tears. I’d love to read more provided she decides she wants to, please don’t assume that I’m asking you to change the direction you have planned I’m not. I always check the story tags before reading because certain things are bad triggers for me. Thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 4 years ago

Nothing more than pure rape!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous