The Doctor's Casebook Pt. 04 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how much luck had to do with it at all. It was unlike any kiss I had ever shared with Mindy. It was unlike any kiss I had ever had ever. It was soft and insistent and lingering and wet. Her tongue made one little foray into my mouth, but when she felt my cock lurch against her body, she pulled loose and laughed. "Now ... we can't have any more of THAT before our meeting! You are going to be great, boss. Let's go." And she pulled away from me and walked briskly out of the office, pausing only once to pick up her steno pad from the top of her desk. I took a deep breath and followed.

It was the best meeting of my professional career! She gave me all of her little preplanned signals: touching me with her elbow, tapping her foot against mine, clearing her throat. She never said a single word, other than hello to our clients. But, in truth, she ran the entire affair. The only thing I did on my own was to explain the newest product model ... and, of course, I knew how to do that only because I had invented the thing. But ... the clients signed on for another year and preordered ten thousand of the new product.

Back in the office, Evelyn gave me big hug. "You did so well, Donny! You deserve a congratulatory kiss. Tell me when you're ready to leave for home, and I'll give it to you."

That made it hard to concentrate for the rest of the day. I didn't want to seem overly anxious, so I waited until exactly five o'clock to tell her I was going home. True to her word, she came into my office, took my hand and led me to the exact spot against the wall next to the door where she had given me the first kiss, and she positioned me in the same pose. Then, she leaned her bulk against my body and gave me one that was even more intimate, more passionate, more overwhelmingly erotic. Because she was pressing so close to me, I'm sure she felt my erection.

"Now you're ready for Tuesday," she whispered, her lips against my ear.

And so, that has become my relationship with Evelyn, though I'm not really sure what that relationship is. Once again, we have always been close. We've always been friends. But now ... we've become something else. I wish I knew what it was.

LORETTA

We will discuss it next time, Donny. Let's just say that your direction in life, concerning Evelyn, seems ... inevitable. That is the way you feel about it, I'm sure. You have no control. You never did. It appears that what she does with you will be HER choice to make. Judging from the erection you have right now, you have a great deal of anticipation in what her opinion is going to be. But ... our time is up. When I count to three, you will awaken, happy and refreshed, and without any memory of what we have discussed today. You will only know that it is very important that you come back to me next week and let me do this again. One two three.

TO BE CONTINUED