All Comments on 'The Doctor's Receptionist'

by Windman1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Nice Read***

Thanks.

Crazy2WheelerCrazy2Wheelerover 4 years ago
Excellent, smooth reality for some mature folks.

Well written, could be a chapter 1 maybe or something along that line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you ....

.... for some lovely memories. My Michelle (her real name!) was taller (5'6"), but had a beautiful smile and magnificent tits (she wore a 40DD on our wedding day). Some aspects of this story reminded me of our dating life. She was my age, but sadly never made it to 60 -- she died a few years ago at 56. I'm in my 60s now, and I miss my lovely, sexy, voluptuous wife. Thanks again for writing this. Chapter 2 soon? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice build up

But rushed at the end

I do hope there is more to come

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Okay

But you contradicted too much.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Waiting

There's got to be a part 2, or more. The title is about Michelle learning to trust again but we haven't learned anything about why she has to do so. The buildup is good and the sex was just starting to get good. Wasn't Michelle wearing panties or did I miss them? Josh pulled down her jeans and after a bit started kissing his way down to her shaved pussy. Was she commando? Some of us like to know what panties the woman is wearing, cloor, material, style (please no thongs) and if they are wet or not. It's all the little details that tend to make a good story a better story. The sudden stop is a little disappointing, but it can be overlooked if there are more chapters to follow. Thanks and looking forward to the next chapter.

Ashleigh_XOXOAshleigh_XOXOalmost 4 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you for a well-written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Make sure facts line up in story

So, let me see, he had a 4:30 appointment made but went right away when Michelle showed him where they were? I went back and checked and it was lunch time. I am a bit confused. Not a big deal but it really distracts in a story when facts do not line up.

Still liked it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWindman1@Windman1
Average kind man likes romantic eroticism. Well and sex, I do like sex. Im mean thats what brought me here. I believe in being kind to people, we don’t have to have the same beliefs to treat each other with respect.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES