The Dog Show

Story Info
My Master enters me in my first dog show...
778 words
3.93
9.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jojopita
jojopita
33 Followers

My Master is taking me to my first dog show, nothing fancy, just something a local group is hosting for fun.

I am so excited, but also nervous; I don't want to place poorly and have that reflect upon my Master.

We have been preparing for this event - minor as it is - for a good while now. I've been trained to perform Master's favorite tricks, in Master's preferred ways. We've purchased pretty new collars, leashes, harnesses, and plugs. I've had my nail appointment, hair appointment, and waxing appointment. We've read all the guidelines and expectations, and we did our homework watching clips and videos from other doggy shows.

~

When we arrive at the venue, we get checked in,go over the schedule, then head to a dressing room.

For the first part, I'll be wearing my dark bodysuit, with my pastel lavender harness and leash affixed over it. After I'm in my suit, Master pulls out my black and lavender puppy mask and delicately eases it onto my head.

Next, Master instructs me to put my hands out. He maneuvers the black padded leather paws over my fists and fastens them on securely.

He runs his hands from my shoulders, down my arms, back up across my breasts, down my stomach, and rests his grip on my hips. He smiles down at me, I smile up at him. I wrap my mitted hands around his waist and realize I am incredibly happy and pleased in this moment.

Master checks in with me, makes sure I'm still eager for this show. I am.

On all fours, I follow my Master out of the dressing room and into the line of other contestants.

I get caught up looking around, watching the other puppies, the other Owners, the different dynamics, the various attitudes and styles.

Before I know it, we're being ushered to the showroom. There's a bit of a crowd, a lot more than I was expecting for a taboo event like this.

We keep pace with the others in line, walking the perimeter of the ring, showing the judging panel and onlookers how well we walk.

Next, we are lined up and put into position. I do my best to securely hold my form as the judges weave around us, jotting down notes and offering appreciative nods to our Masters.

After this initial presentation to the panel, we are then trotted back out of the showing room. Master leads me back to our dressing area, and he tells me to disrobe after he removes my mask.

He combs my hair and ties it back out of my face. I dig out the bag of toys we selected for the show, and let my Master insert my puppy tail plug and silicone bone gag. A leash and collar are attached around my neck.

He looks me over affectionately, deems me suitable, and tells me we need to make our way back to the show.

Once again, we are ushered into the showroom when our names and number are announced. We do another two laps around the perimeter of the ring. I make eye contact with one of the judges and blush, immediately dropping my head.

We are once more lined up, but this time there's a line of small rectangular platforms for each puppy to stand upon. Master helps me up, then puts me in position on all fours.

The judges stop and visit each of us, thoroughly inspecting each puppy. I feel cold hands patting me down, another set rubbing my ass. Master steps back a fraction as one of the judges grabs and pinches my nipple. I do my best to hold still and keep my gaze down. I hear a chuckle and someone says to Master, "What a well-trained bitch, Sir,"

Master thanks the judges as they begin to move on down the line. He holds a treat to my mouth and I accept it graciously.

"Such a good girl," Master says as he tenderly massages the nipple that was pinched. I sway my ass back and forth, as if to wag my tail.

~

A number of awards, special merits, and prizes are announced and presented to contestants. I did well in my category, and achieved a pretty purple ribbon and a shiny new bone toy, which Master is carrying in his hands, along with a miniature gold-toned trophy that we earned for our quality showmanship.

I feel such pride in our humble accolades, but it's not a feeling reserved for me alone; I feel such pleasure in knowing I represented my Master well, and brought him such recognition. Pleasing Master pleases me greatly.

jojopita
jojopita
33 Followers