Your Puppy

Story Info
I dream of being a good puppy for you.
1.1k words
4.45
5.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jojopita
jojopita
33 Followers

Part One

I dream of being a good puppy for you.

I arrive to your house, set my bags down, use the restroom, and wander into the kitchen.

"Sit," you command. I go down immediately.

Part of me craves to be praised for my obedience, but another part of me knows I don't deserve recognition for doing something I am required to do.

I keep my head down but try to gauge your mood, your expectations, your needs.

After a pause, you walk over and pet my hair. It feels nice, I lean into your touch.

"Lay down," you say, and I do. I get situated and watch as you finish putting some dishes away, then get yourself a drink.

"Is my bitch thirsty?" you ask. I nod my head.

I watch as you get a bowl and pour some water from the pitcher into the bowl. You set it down on the floor in front of me but I wait for permission to move.

After a moment, you tell me I may drink. I lap up the water and sway my behind happily back and forth. I move back into my sitting position when I'm finished.

"Come, bitch," you say after putting the bowl in the sink. I follow you out of the kitchen, through your bedroom, and into your closet. You point at the ground and I know I'm to sit for you. I do.

I wait silently as you take your time changing your clothes. When you're finished, you reach out to scratch behind my ears. It feels good but doesn't last long.

You make a clicking noise with your mouth, and again I understand that I am to follow you. This time, we go to the other bedroom. I sit by the bed as you rummage through the toolbox.

"On all fours, pet," you say softly, and I acquiesce. A bit gag is inserted into my mouth, clamps are applied to my nipples, a plug is slid inside me, and you attach a collar and leash around my neck.

From here, maybe you load me into the back of the car and we go for a ride. Maybe we stop so you can get food from a drive-thru. Maybe you leave me in the car as you dash into a store for a couple items.

Or maybe, instead, you put me in the cage, telling me to stay on all fours. Maybe you take photos of me.

Or maybe you tie my leash to a piece of furniture, leaving me plugged and gagged and clamped as you watch a documentary. You tell me to whine if I need anything.

Maybe we do end up watching some TV, and perhaps you allow me to lay at your feet on a mat, or even beside you on the sofa. I might not be entirely comfortable, but that's irrelevant. I am a dog.

Maybe at some point you take out my gag, or not, and have me fetch a ball - using just my mouth.

Or maybe you work on teaching me basic doggy tricks. If I'm too slow or do the wrong motion, perhaps you tug roughly on my nipple clamp chain, or smack my ass. But when I please you, you give me a treat and pat my head. Maybe you give me a series of tricks or positions to do, and you record me with your phone.

At night, you tell me you'll allow me to sleep at the foot of your bed. But before we go to sleep, you put my harness on me, attach the leash, and tell me to come. We approach the back door and I know my Master is letting me pee before bed. I gratefully trot behind you onto the porch and out into the wooded area. You give me some slack and let me pick a tree.

When we go back inside after I'm finished, you give me a treat.

Just before we lay down for the night, you have me on all fours on the bed so you can easily remove my leash and harness. You stroke me and tease my sensitive parts, then plug me and tell me to go lie down. I curl up and happily dream of my Master when I fall asleep.

~

~

Part Two

Master's been busy today; he's had errands and shopping and tasks occupying his day.

I've been left at the sitter's house, and napped and played with the other puppies throughout the afternoon.

We've been told to sit, and the sitter is attaching my leash. I know this means Master has come to retrieve me. I get a quick treat from the sitter for sitting and behaving like a good girl.

~

Master has secured me in the back of his vehicle, and I'm so excited to see him that I had to work hard not to kiss and lick at him when he came to get me and put me in the car.

He hums as he navigates the vehicle back home. My body hums with happiness and anticipation.

~

Master lets me out back to pee, then gives me a treat once I return inside.

He smiles down at me and I relish in the feeling that I've done something to please my Master.

He walks over to the living area and takes a seat on the sofa, flipping the TV on. I follow and am unsure what he wants me to do, so I approach the sofa and place myself in prime position to be a good foot rest for my Master.

He uses me for that very purpose, and I feel pleased.

Eventually, my body begins to tire and ache, but I know I can last a little bit longer for my Master. Finally, I look up at him and he's looking down at me with a soft smile on his face.

"Good girl," he coos as he reaches down to feed me a treat. He then pats the spot beside him.

I crawl up and curl myself into a comfortable position beside my Master, my head in his lap. He rubs my back and shoulders soothingly as I watch the documentary with him.

~

Master is preparing an evening meal. He puts scraps of meat and bread in my bowl. I stay in my sitting position in the corner of the kitchen, enjoying watching him work.

As he sets his place at the table and dishes out his meal, my hunger builds. Finally, he sits and looks over at me.

"You may eat, pet," Master says, and I release from my position and go to my food bowl.

I finish before my Master, so I make my way over to his chair, and sit beside him. He reaches down and scratches behind my ear for a moment before returning to his meal.

~

~

jojopita
jojopita
33 Followers