All Comments on 'The Dom you Want Pt. 03'

by Mastrbull

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It’s a beautiful story of a D/s relationship

Your know shines through, as does your humour and intelligence and quite frankly reading this story brought on some introspection around the subject.

For example on the matter of leaving marks, “No, I'm not kidding, submissives treasure their marks.“ That’s only true for experienced subs, for new and inexperienced subs (not always the same thing) finding marks on your body can reinforce the bullshit that society dumps on women because bruises are associated with pain, injury and abuse not great sex. The world has a long way to go before we have any serious semblance of equality, the inequality is so deeply embedded that the “thing” in question is considered normal as per your example of the Madonna : Whore complex about sex. Men are actively encouraged to have gratuitous amounts of sex and women are slut-shamed to the extent that a virgin could be vocally abused and called out as a whore because she rejects some guy. It’s a lose:lose situation for women.

The thought of being whipped terrifies me, I’ve never had more than mild/ moderate hand spankings delicious though they were. Anyway I’m really enjoying your stories, thanks for sharing them.

Tess (UK)

mugsymalonemugsymalonealmost 4 years ago
Perspective

While my reading of erotica is limited and my only exposure to BDSM is viewing dungeon scenes, this story from the Dom's perspective is fascinating and so instructive. To think that administering punishment is "lonely" for the Dom and causing embarrassment of the sub may have a constructive reason blows me away. This glimpse into the depth of the BDSM world is thrilling and calming. I thank you.

-g

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelesteover 2 years ago

You write wonderfully and I am getting so much insight into the head of my Dom. Thank you for such a loving, informative and introspective story. I have truly been blessed with him owning me first and I hope always.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMastrbull@Mastrbull
Small business owner Published both adult and mainstream works Lifestyle Dominant

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES