The Dom you Want Pt. 04

Story Info
Mine now!
1.3k words
4.54
11k
12

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swear I'll never miss church again

I had the best Sunday morning of my life. Ten hours of deep sleep and a beautiful woman next to me when I woke. She was playing on her phone again but I had the sense that she hadn't been awake for very long. I transitioned from sleeping to waking with a smooch, a kiss, some quality time with quality nipples and a bright "Good Morning Sir' in a love infused voice. On that list of things that I love about being a Dom, line one item one is the fact that you can touch whenever and however you like. I ran my hands over her body drinking the sheer femaleness of it in huge gulps. When my hand wandered between her legs she gasped and tightened, that wasn't a surprise as my touch revealed considerable swelling.

I let her see my grin as I asked, "Is it wrong of me to be a little bit proud of that?"

She smiled back as she replied, "You have every reason to be proud Sir, but I think it needs to be allowed to heal a bit if you will allow it." I nodded my agreement thinking that there's more than one way to skin a cat.

From out of the blue she said, "I believe that Sunday morning should be spent in Worship Sir."

That threw me, I had no idea that she was religious. I was a little disappointed that I was going to have to get dressed much less dressed in church clothes but she was a very special lady and well worth a little sacrifice so I forced my voice to be cheerful as I said, "We can do that if you like My Love."

She started moving as she said, "Thank you Sir." A moment later I was in her mouth and converting to a whole new religion. What she did wasn't oral sex, she was making no effort to bring me to orgasm. Instead she was focused on giving me as much pleasure as she could for as long as she could. The "holy shit" factor was through the roof and by the time she finished, at least an hour later, I really did feel like a god. When she came back to put her head on my shoulder she was beaming with pride and said, "I hope you found that pleasing Master."

I gave the only answer that I could, "Urrgg, umph, uh-huh."

In spite of a very good nights sleep I felt the lights going out, the last thing I heard before stillness filled me was, "I'm not about to give you a chance to get away Sir."

I woke again to the sound of Bacon sizzling. Last night had been intense and this morning indescribable but we had actually gone to bed and woken back up fairly early. Even with my nap it was only 10AM. It took a couple of minutes to get my spine and all of my limbs functioning then I went to the kitchen where I found her happily and nakedly buzzing around. When she saw me, she melted into my arms and asked, "Is it okay that I left your sight without permission Sir?"

I drank in her curves and assured her that fell under some sort of "Done to make Sir happy" exception.

"And these?" she pointed to my socks.

I kissed her long and hard then said, "Footwear isn't clothing."

She put on a play pout and said, "Too bad, I was hoping for a punishment."

I smiled back, "Not gonna happen, I guess I will have to beat you just for the fun of it."

Breakfast was bacon, eggs and home-made biscuits. I would have enslaved her for the biscuits alone but the full tummy and amazing morning had my motivation hitting a low point. It must have had the same effect on her since after she finished the dishes she came and sat on my lap straddling me and facing straight towards me. Looking me right in the eye she said, "I will do anything and submit to anything that pleases you Master but if I may suggest, I think you could use a lazy morning." That was a class four turn on and if I hadn't been drained already I'm pretty sure that it would have caused an unexpected entry. For the next hour we snuggled on the couch and watched some more of the flea market thing. The fact that the same shows always seem to be on is one of the reasons I don't much care for TV but sharing it with her was wonderfully relaxing. At the end of the second episode she turned to me and with an unhappy look that I really appreciated said, "If I'm going to make it home before my roommate calls in a SWAT team I need to start fixing my hair and makeup Sir."

I swam a couple of laps in a pair of eyes that a man could easily drowned in then said, "Persuade me." A moment later there was a nipple in my mouth. I'm not sure how she does that so quickly and smoothly but it's a very nice skill. After I enjoyed it and its twin for a few minutes I ordered her to go fetch the heavy chains, she wasn't going anywhere. She knew I was kidding and offered two wrists followed by two ankles so I could remove her restraints.

She used the guest bathroom and I stepped in once or twice, well maybe twenty or thirty times, to watch, ogle and grope. The last time I swung by the bedroom and picked up a smooth leather paddle which looks small but has a devilish sting. She came to the living room and asked permission to put her clothes on. I ordered her to kneel in front of me. She could tell something was up from my tone and lowered herself to her knees with mouth watering grace. I looked at her, really looked at her, for about thirty seconds then said simply, "God Damn! You are beautiful."

She smiled as she blushed and replied, "I am glad I please you Sir."

Taking her chin in my hand I pointed her face towards me and asked, "Do you want to be my slave?"

She knew I meant it, swallowed hard and in a steady serious voice said, "Yes Sir, I do."

Still holding her chin I said, "Beg."

She didn't bat an eye, "Please Sir, I beg you to make me your slave." I ordered her to lay across my knees and applied the paddle until her bottom was shining then put her back on her knees and told her to beg again. "Please make me your slave Sir, I want to belong to you."

"Yes, I claim you and take you, you are mine now."

She wrapped me in a huge hug without leaving her knees and I think there was a bit of a tear in her eye and maybe in another eye in the room as she said. "Thank you, Sir." She then bent forward and took me into her mouth.

I patted her head and said, "Thank you but I think you are beating a dead horse Slave." She ignored me and brought the horse back to life in short order. Not too long after I walked her to the door and kissed her with all the passion I could muster then touched her sorest spot saying, "This is mine now, you may touch it as you like but no orgasms without permission."

"It's all yours now Sir and I love it."

The rest of that conversation doesn't need to be shared, suffice it to say the SWAT team never arrived.