The Dom you Want Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroked her face gently and said, "Yes I did, you were very brave."

She was having trouble wrapping her head around it and with those big doe eyes still inflating the hell out of my favorite body part asked, "That was a real whip wasn't it? You whipped me with a real whip."

Still stroking her face gently and speaking softly I said, "Yes, I did and now I am going to take you to the bedroom, lay you down gently and fuck the hell out of you."

I didn't mean to make her shiver but I felt it happen. For a moment I thought she might say something like she had already been abused enough. What she actually said was, "Oh God yes." then proceeded to lead the way.

My plan was to bind her helpless then take her teasingly slowly until she went out of her mind. That lasted exactly as long as it took for me to see the visible wetness on her thighs. I remembered her request and used a bit of lube though it was clearly superfluous. Entering her was so natural that emotionally it felt like putting on an old pair of pajamas, physically it was more like stepping into a hot shower. I wanted to drill a hole to China but knowing that she was already shopworn I throttled down and tried not to have too much impact. That lasted for about fifteen seconds then I felt her shifting her legs to wrap around me. Suddenly a pair of dainty feet were gripping the back of my thighs like a steel bar and I was being slammed into her harder than I would have done on my roughest day. From there all bets were off, she took me as hard as I took her and before long I heard a growl that any mammalian predator would have recognized and felt myself being pressed into her with all the strength her legs had to give. That unleashed an indescribable sound at a volume that just about made my ears ring. To steal a line from Churchill, "It wasn't the beginning of the end, at most it was the end of the beginning." When I ran out of breath we rolled over and she straddled me and demonstrated which of us had better cardio and proved a competitor for who could have a deeper growl. When I finally exploded inside her it really was an explosion and I felt like my testicles had been sucked deliciously dry.

For a long time, we held each other in silence, shifting slightly every now and then as we both tried to get every possible inch of contact. When our breathing had returned to normal and our blood pressure to just above the survival line she spoke, "I'm so embarrassed Sir, I have never been like that before."

I shifted an arm to put a fingertip firmly on her sphincter then used my "serious voice" to say, "You were exactly as I made you and you are not allowed to be embarrassed."

Her voice was so happy that I made a mental note for it to give me an erection the next time I was capable of having one when she said, "Yes, Sir." A long warm quiet time later she asked, "Am I allowed to fall in love with you Sir?"

"Consider it an order Slave."

"If you let me go fix a couple of slices of that pie from last night, we will be well on our way Sir."

12