The Domina Pt. 01

Story Info
Backdoor Hypnosis. A plot and a prey.
906 words
3.7
4.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a little girl and a princess, Farida was drunk with the thoughts of being in control. It showed in her character a whole lot as she was fond of barking orders to anyone except the king, her father. By 18 years old, she was knowledgeable on the different ways of taking control. The art of seduction and hypnosis appealed to her the most. She also knew how to be brutal when it's needed. Beautiful so pretty and endowed, Farida had an edge. She knew a lot of men lusted over her big heart shaped bubble butt which pushed out her slender back. She secretly wanted her father dead so she would take over the kingdom as the king was without a male child. She was the apparent heir to the Egyptian throne. After waiting for 4 years to see the king fall in battle, she decided to take things into her hands.

One day, Farida left the palace with two of her most loyal servants, 3 Camels, a chest of gold, and a few other items. For weeks they didn't return till the festivities started. The king was so happy to see his daughter having been so worried. No one knew the princess had just returned from Akraba, the most fierce magician in their time. She just purchased a dark hypnotic ring that could control any human of her choice. All she needed to do was call the name 3 times before meeting with whoever she wanted. She decided to test the ring on her father's personal sword's man, Zhaheer. During a wine party at the palace, two days after she returned, she sent word to Zhaheer that she wanted to see him in her chambers.

Zhaheer arrived and the doors were sealed behind him almost immediately. Farida appeared in a loose silk gown that showed off her full succulent breasts and every curve on her body. She wore the ring of course and beckoned the sword's man closer. It took a while but she was sure to make eye contact with him. Once their eyes met, Zhaheer became a muscular puppet. The princess was told by Akraba that no man would be able to resist her sexually for it would be her greatest weapon. The magician had given her a nut which she ate. From then henceforth, the princess ass and farts would be irresistible to both male and female. Farida could see it was true. Sensually, she turned around to show the trembling sword's man her irresistible rear, in the process maintaining eye contact. All she saw was his eyes feasting hungrily on her ass, before...

"Kneel Zhaheer! I know you like what you see Zhaheer or am I wrong?" The princess said seductively while pulling up her dress. She pushed her naked ass out a few inches from his flushed face.

Zhaheer was drooling to Farida's surprise while obviously looking at her anus hungrily. The princess was stunned and so turned on at this sight. She decided to experiment more and just then she pushed a really smelly fart on Zhaheer's face. He tried to fight to urge to take a deep sniff but he still couldn't resist it. He sniffed it in. The princess moaned knowing she owned him now, grabbed the back of his head and gently pushed his head into her arse till his nose pressed on her asshole. Zhaheer was broken and sniffed helplessly. She could see the huge bulge that started swollen in its hideout. Farida keeps farting on his face. It aroused her sexually so much seeing a fierce warrior on his knees enjoying her smelly farts till she reluctantly pushed his head away from her ass. She loved the high it gave her knowing that at 22 years of age, she could own just anybody. He looked at her with needy eyes almost begging to smell her farts.

"Do you want more?"... She asked in a lewd manner while playing with his hair.

"Yes my princess!"...

"It's my Queen from now on if you want my ass on your face"...

"Yes my Queen!"...

"Good boy"... She patted his head tenderly before pulling his face into her ass crack. She released another smelly fart on his face. Zhaheer sniffed eagerly just before she pushed his head away again.

"Will you do anything for my ass?" Farida asked again seductively.

"YES! I will do anything!"...

"Anything?"...

"YES! Please fart on my face my Queen!"... Zhaheer begged

"I will fart on your face if you kill the Pharaoh for me"...

"Your father?"... He was shocked but still broken. Farida sensed the fear in his trembling deep voice before pushing a ripe stinky fart on his face just to remind him of what was at stake.

"Yes my father! Kill him and I will let you eat, suck and even fuck my shit hole!"... She farted again to break him totally.

"I will obey you command my Queen! I will kill the Pharaoh for your ass my Queen!"... He assured her as soon as the last fart hit his brain. The princess smiled and farted some more on his face while fingering her vagina. She came hard and told him to do as she commanded him with the next 3 days. After Zhaheer left, the princess ordered for one of her trusted servant. Minutes later, the servant was on her knees with her head in-between Farida's thighs feasting hungrily.