The Dominating Doctor

Story Info
Gay anal, First Time, light scat.
3.9k words
4.36
11.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ccccc5
Ccccc5
29 Followers

I had taken a different job, and was told I would need to have a physical exam completed before I was allowed to start working. Someone from the H. R. department had called and left a message. The message simply told me I needed to get my physical done. They had left the address, and the arrival time for the clinic.

The appointment was for late the following afternoon at the clinic in town. I drove across town, and arrived about ten minutes early. I checked in and was told to take a seat, and someone would come out, and get me. I noticed when I sat down the waiting room was nearly empty, except for a couple people reading magazines.

I had waited about fifteen minutes before I heard my name being called. I looked up at the nurse calling my name, got up and walked over to her and told her who I was.

She introduced herself and told me to follow her. She asked why I was there? I told her for a employment physical. She then told me I would need to pee in a cup for a urine sample. She then took me back to a small restroom, and handed me a specimen cup and told me when I was done to put it in the little window.

When I was finished I stepped out into the hallway. She then took me to another small room where she checked my vision and hearing.

We finally made it to a exam room at the end of the hallway. She told me to take a seat on the exam table, and she would check my vitals. She did the whole routine, checking my blood pressure and temperature. When she was done she told me the doctor would be in, she smiled, telling me good luck as she left the room.

About ten minutes went by before there was a knock on the door. The door opened and a man walked in the room, introduced himself as the doctor. He was maybe twenty years older than myself. Very nice looking big, tall, athletic looking like he played sports, and kept himself in shape.

He asked why I was here? and I told him for a employment physical, and the company it was for. He told me that it was very good company, and I was lucky to get the job. If things work out I will have it made. I nodded my head in agreement.

He then informed me that the company requires a very thorough physical. My first thought was that I have never had a thorough physical before, only a couple of sports physicals. I then found myself becoming nervous, and excited about the idea of having a man examine me thoroughly. I sat on the exam table thinking about what was going to happen to me, not really knowing for sure what a complete physical consists of? Only what I had heard from other people talking. I could hear the doctor telling me If I do everything he asks from me, and don't complain, that I should pass the physical, and have a very good future in front of me. Then he asked me if I understood? I told him I did understand.

The doctor told me that he was glad I understood, And now he was going to start by examining my head. And then working his way down towards my feet.

The doctor began examining my scalp, then the rest of my head. My E.N.T. and so on. When he was ready to examine my chest he told me to remove my shirt. He then took his stethoscope and listened to my heart and lungs very carefully. Telling me everything so far sounds, and looks very healthy. He then told me to lay down on my back.

The doctor then began palpating my abdomen as he asked me questions about my bowel habits. He asked if I ever had black or tarry stools? if I ever had chronic diarrhea? or if I ever became constipated? I found myself becoming very embarrassed by all of these questions. No one had ever asked me about my poop, or how I poop, I could feel my face turning red. The doctor looked at me with a serious look, and told me he needed a answer to his questions. I told him no I never had black or tarry stools. And yes sometimes I do get diarrhea but not very often. And yes sometimes I can't poop. The whole time this conversation was taking place he just kept palpating my abdomen. He had unfastened my belt and his fingers were inside my underwear feeling down by my cock. This was causing me to get nervous and also a little excited. I could feel my cock starting to swell. When he was finally finished he told me to sit up,

Once I was sitting up, he told me to hop down, and stand on the floor as he pointed to a spot beside the exam table. I stood where I was told, the doctor then told me to take my pants and underwear off, that I wouldn't be needing them for a while.

Now I was completely naked standing in the middle of the exam room. The doctor then started to ask me questions about my sexual activity, and my sexuality. He asked if I was sexually active? And if I practiced safe sex? He then asked me about my sexuality if I was straight? or if I was gay? Now I was becoming more embarrassed. I told him I was sexually active, and I practiced safe sex. And no I wasn't gay. He asked me if I masterbate, I told him yes sometimes. I found myself thinking about that question, and wondered if I should tell him that sometimes when I masturbate I stick my finger up my asshole. I decided he didn't need to know that.

As I stood there I realized that I was starting to get semi hard, all of these questions about sex, I was starting to get aroused. I watched as the doctor walked over to a cabinet and grabbed a pair of exam gloves, and came back to where I was standing, rolling a small stool back with him, then he sat down directly in front of me, looking up and smiling, telling me next he is going to examine my genitals.

I stood still and watched as the doctor reached out and grabbed my cock. Then started feeling up, and down the shaft, manipulating it with his fingers, pulling the skin back, and forth, almost like he was jacking me off. As I watched I saw him look up at me and smile. He knew how this was making me feel, and what it was doing to me. I could feel myself growing in his hand. As he continued to manipulate me I felt my cock becoming fully erect. All I could think of was please don't let me cum, not in another man's hand. He continued with this for a few more minutes, and then told me he was going to examine my testicles, as he gently began squeezing them, first my left one, and then the right one, every now and then looking up to watch my facial expressions. Finally he checked me for a hernia. When he was done checking me for a hernia, I thought It was over with and started to walk away and get my clothes. This is when in a firm dominant voice he told me I was not done.

I stood in the middle of the exam room floor not knowing what was going to happen next. This is all that had ever been done to me before, I had never experienced anything more than this. I heard the doctor telling me that next he was going to examine my rectum. But it didn't register as to what that meant. Then I heard him telling me to walk over to the end of the exam table and bend over. I very reluctantly did as I was told, as the reality of what was going to happen to me next began to sink in to my mind. No one had ever done this to me before. I had only heard stories about it. Now I was going to have it done too me, and I felt myself starting to get scared, but I also was starting to feel very sexually aroused by the idea of this happening to me. The idea of this man sticking his finger up my asshole, and there was nothing I could do to stop it from happening. I was also starting to feel very submissive. I bent over and waited.

I was able to turn my head and watch as the doctor went back over to the cabinet and took out another pair of gloves, and a small bottle marked Surgi Lube, and cardboard card that had some writing on it I couldn't read. But later I learned it was a occult blood test card. Then he walked back to where I was bent over the end of the exam table, and told me to spread my legs and bend my knees. He now was talking in very stern voice, as he was telling me what to do. He told me first he was going to examine me visually, he was going to spread my cheeks and look at my anus. He then sat down on his little stool and rolled behind me.

I heard the gloves snap, as he put them on, then I felt him touching my ass cheeks as he pulled them apart, spreading them wide open. I could feel cool air on my exposed asshole. Then I could hear him moving on his stool and knew he was leaning in closer to me, looking at my butthole, he was close enough to me I could feel his breath on my butt cheeks. He was so close to me I was afraid he would smell my asshole. I was becoming very embarrassed, and at the same time I could feel my cock twitching, I was getting turned on by this happening to me. He had taken his thumbs and spread my asshole open, I knew he was looking at the inside of my hole, I could hear him telling me my anus looks tight, and nice and pink, it looks healthy. I was embarrassed knowing he could see between my legs and was able to see my hard cock. I could feel my balls tighting up as my cock got harder. I heard the doctor moving around on his stool as he let go of my cheeks and began to stand up.

When he was done he stepped around in front of me so I was able to see him. The doctor looked me directly in the eyes and explained next he was going to examine my rectum, he was going to put his finger in me, to get a stool sample, and he was also going to check my prostate gland. He then went on explaining that he has very large fingers, and he is going to lubricate my anus, first by rubbing the lubricant on my anus before he puts his finger in me. He told me it will be better for me this way, it will be easier on me. Hearing this I just nodded my head, there was nothing I could say.

I watched as the doctor squirted some lubricating jelly on his finger. Then he stepped back behind me, and with his left hand he took his forefinger and his thumb and spread my cheeks. Then I felt the cold slimy finger of his right hand touch my asshole as he began rubbing my hole in a circle smearing the lube on me. When he had me lubed he stopped rubbing my hole, just letting his finger rest against my opening.

I felt his left hand on the middle of my back. Then he very firmly, but gently pushed down forcing my chest and stomach down on the table. All he said was relax, it will be better if you are relaxed. Then I felt his finger forcing my asshole open as his finger pushed into my rectum. This caused me to grunt and try to squirm away from his finger, but I couldn't move. I could feel my asshole clenching his finger. And I could hear the doctor telling me to relax. My balls were tightening up again, and my cock was getting hard once more. The doctor was twisting his finger in a circle pushing down telling me this is your prostate gland. When he applied pressure on it I thought I was going to pee.

I heard the doctor telling me now I am going to go deeper as felt his finger sliding through my asshole and filling my rectum even more. I was starting to feel like I was being dominated. Now I was beginning to feel humiliated. I knew he was done with my prostate exam, and now he was trying to get my shit on his finger for a stool sample. I could feel his finger wiggling around inside of me as he pushed it in deeper, and then pulled it out a little bit, and then back in, I was starting to feel like I needed to shit. He was working my asshole over good with his finger. I felt like I was getting fucked up the ass with the doctors finger. My cock was hard, as embarrassed, and humiliated as I felt, a little part of me was secretly enjoying this as well.

Finally I could feel his finger slowly pulling out of my asshole. When he had his finger out he told me not to move. The doctor made sure I could see him when he walked to the counter where the blood test card was laying. He made sure I could see his finger. The finger of the white exam glove was smeared brown with my shit. I watched as he wiped it on the card and then removed his gloves.

Then the doctor made his way back to the exam table. He walked around the table and stood in front of me. And told me I was almost done. But there was one more thing before he was finished with me. He told me if I wanted this job I would just let this happen, and he would sign my forms. If I don't let this happen then no signature. It was up to me.

I told him I didn't know what he was talking about? He looked at me and told me yes I did. Then he reached down and started to unzip his pants. I felt the bottom of my stomach falling, and began to feel numb, I couldn't think. I was feeling dizzy. The doctor was telling me to stand up and turn around. I could feel myself straighting up and turning my body. I looked down at the floor and saw my cock sticking straight out in front of me, I was still hard. The doctor was walking back around the exam table and was standing directly in front of me. I felt him placing his hands on my shoulders.

I could feel him trying to push me to my knees. I resisted and asked what he was going to do to me? He looked directly into my eyes and told me. First I was going to suck his cock, and then he was going to bend me over the table and butt fuck the shit out of me.

I could hear myself begging the doctor not to do this to me. I was pleading with him. Telling him I have never sucked a cock, I'm not gay, please don't make me do these things. He just looked at me and told me to kneel. I felt tears in my eyes, but I knew it wasn't going to help. I slowly, very reluctantly began to drop to my knees. When I was on my knees I slowly reached out and unbuckled the doctors belt, and unfastened his pants pulling them down to expose his cock.

I took my left hand and reached out and took a hold of the doctors cock slowly guiding it towards my mouth. I hesitantly put my lips on it, it smelled musty, I could taste salt, I knew it was dryed piss, I began gagging. The doctor in demanding voice said suck it. I slowly sucked it into my mouth. Sucking gently I could feel it his cock starting to swell. It was growing hard in my mouth, as I sucked harder I could hear the doctor moan.

I continued to sucking the doctors cock, I reached out and took a hold of his balls gently massaging them, making the doctor groan, he was slowly starting to fuck my mouth. He had placed both of his hands on my head and was holding my head still, as he humped his cock in, and out of my mouth. His cock was fully hard, it was huge, my jaws were beginning to ache. I wasn't sure what to expect I thought he might cum. Then he suddenly pulled away, telling me to stand up and bend over the exam table, it's time.

I stood up and slowly, I turned back around and bent over the table. I could hear the doctor telling me, this is going to hurt, and I need to prepare myself for what is going to happen to me. He told me I could jack off if wanted to, it will help me. I slowly reached down and began stroking my cock, trying to prepare myself for what the doctor was going to do to me. I knew he he was going to fuck me up the ass. I also knew there was nothing I could do to stop him. I felt my asshole puckering up in anticipation of what was going to happen to me. The doctor was standing where I could see him as he took his pants and underwear off, telling me he didn't want to get them dirty.

I watched the doctor pick up the bottle of lubricant, then squirt a large glob into the palm of his hand, then he started jacking off smearing the lube all over his cock. I could hear the doctor talking to me, but I really wasn't listening. He was telling me what he was going to do to me. He was going to fuck the shit out of me. Then he was going to fill me with his seed. I knew he was telling me this to intimidate me, to dominate me. I stayed bent over the table jacking off. Trying to tell myself it was going to be alright. That I had always been curious about what it would feel like to be butt fucked?

I was trembling as the doctor stepped behind me. I felt two of his fingers slip into my crack, as he wiped them over my asshole, smearing the excess lube onto my hole. Then with no warning I felt the same two fingers being forced up my asshole, and into my rectum. I heard myself grunt as his fingers pushed through my sphincter. All I could think of is oh this is going to hurt. The doctor slowly fucked me up the ass with his two fingers. He was telling me to relax and try to bare down like I was going to the bathroom. I nodded my head and pushed. I felt like I was going to shit myself as I tried to open my hole.

I had started to beg the doctor not to fuck me. In a firm tone of voice he told me to stop whining, and relax. I could feel his fingers sliding out of my butthole,I knew what was next. I was shaking, my knees felt weak like they were going to buckle and fail me.

I could feel the doctor rubbing his cock up, and down, between my cheeks feeling for my asshole. He was telling me to breathe, and bare down. I told him if I bare down I'm going to shit. The doctor in a commanding voice told me to bare down hard. I did as I was told, and pushed hard. Then I heard my own asshole PPPFFFTT, I knew I had just farted. This caused me to drop my head in humiliation. Then it happened I could feel the pain, as the doctors cock started to enter my hole, stretching it open. I felt it push against my sphincter, I tried to relax and let it in, but I couldn't open up anymore. I waited not knowing what to expect.

With no warning the doctor thrust, sending his cock through my sphincter, and up my asshole. The pain caused me to squeel, and squirm trying to get away. My asshole instantly felt like it was on fire, like someone had shoved a hot curling iron up me. The urge to shit was overwhelming, my guts felt full. The doctor was telling me to open up and take it. That the pain would stop. I was babbling trying to tell him it hurts, it hurts bad!!! He kept telling me it would get better. He was now slowly pumping my asshole, he was slowly fucking me.

I could hear the doctor telling me to be quiet. That if I make to much noise his nurse will walk in to see what is going on. Unless I want her to see me getting butt fucked, I need to be quiet. I grunted and nodded my head. The doctor was starting to fuck me harder. I could hear him slapping against me, it sounded like I was getting spanked. He was moaning louder, telling me I felt good. That he was getting close.

I could feel my asshole starting to loosen up, the pain had stopped. I still felt like I needed to shit, but it was starting to feel good. My cock was hard, and I was getting a strange feeling between my legs. My balls were aching, and I could hear myself moaning. I felt like I might shoot off on the floor.

The doctor was fucking me frantically, he was slamming against me, grunting, telling me he was going to cum. Then I felt him stiffen his body, and his cum shoot into my intestines, his cum was hot and I could feel it spurt as he grunted.

I felt like my cock was going to explode, then I felt myself spasm, as my cum squirted out of me and onto the floor, and the end of the exam table. I could feel the doctors cock softening as it slipped out of my asshole. I heard my asshole squirting, making disgusting wet sounds, as it expelled the doctor cum and the lube along with some of my filth. I laid bent over the end of the exam table afraid to move, not knowing what else might come out of my asshole.

The doctor was standing beside me telling me I could stand up. When I stood up and looked at the doctor. I could see his cock was a mess, it was covered with his cum, and lube, and smeared with my shit. The doctor pointed to some paper towels, and told me I could clean myself up and get dressed. He also walked over to the paper towels and did the same.

When we were both cleaned up and dressed he told me he would sign my paperwork, and I could go home. And that he would be seeing me again for a follow up.

Ccccc5
Ccccc5
29 Followers