The Dominatrix

Story Info
Lessons learned by husband and wife.
3k words
3.9
16.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE DOMINATRIX

Let me say upfront that I love my wife. Her name is Jia and she is first generation Chinese American. She is a beautiful petite girl, 5"3" and weighing 112 pounds. Her measurements are 34C- 22-36. She believes in Chinese traditions. The man is the master of the family, and the woman is there to please him. Our sex life was terrific -- there was nothing I could ask for that she wouldn't do. Blow jobs, fucking in every position except anal. She drew the line at that. Just one other thing -- although she is a sexual dynamo, she never initiated anything.

That led to my current situation. I wanted a woman to take charge sexually. Despite talking this over with Jia, she couldn't bring herself to do it. So, I made an appointment with a local dominatrix that I found on the internet. I didn't think of this as cheating, just looking for something my beautiful wife, despite all her charms, was incapable of providing. As I said, I loved Jia dearly.

My phone conversation with Madam Allana was interesting and stimulating. She had a proper British accent; not Cockney but upper class. I had visions of being a boy on an English manor being taught the ways of the world by a strict but caring governess. We went over what I was looking for and she asked if I was ready to submit to her demands. I agreed and was given a safe word -- basalt. After agreeing on the time and receiving directions and told not to be late, we ended the conversation. I jerked off thinking about what might happen.

I arrived at Madam Allana's house precisely at 10:00 A.M. as instructed. I rang the bell and a tall, gorgeous woman answered. She was dressed all in black leather and was wearing five-inch leather boots. He outfit had multiple zippers -- a half moon around her crotch, more half moons on the sides and undersides of her voluptuous breasts and a complete circle around her plump ass.

I smiled at her and said "Hi, I'm David. You must be Allana."

SMACK! She slapped me so hard across the face that I fell down.

"You are never, ever to address me as Allana. You will address me as either Madam or Mistress. And you will remain on your hands and knees while you are in my presence. Is that understood boy?"

Geez -- it's started already. I thought there would be some preliminary discussion. I was sufficiently cowed.

"Yes Mistress."

"Good boy. Now, as long as your down there, you may lick my boots."

I looked up and saw the fierce message in her eyes. I started licking. I licked the boots all the way up her thighs and the soles and the stiletto heels.

After a few minutes she told me to stop. "Wait here and don't move a muscle."

She went to a cupboard and retrieved something and returned to me. She attached a collar and a leash to me and pulled me further into her domain.

"Take off your clothes boy. But don't you dare touch yourself. You will only get pleasure when I decide you have earned it."

I stripped naked, which was no easy task to accomplish without getting to my feet. Soon I was kneeling in front of her. She laughed.

"You call that a cock? I've seen better cocks on a squirrel."

I was a little shaken. My cock was a good seven inches when fully erect, which it was now. Not overly prodigious, but not anything to be ashamed of.

"Well, let me see your tongue."

I stuck my tongue out.

"I guess that will have to suffice."

She then led me by the leash to a chair that looked like a queen's throne. Unzipping the crotch of her leather pants, she sat down. "Pleasure me boy. If you do well, you'll get a reward."

I immediately started licking her pussy. I figured if I brought her to climax, she would let me fuck her. My cock was throbbing with excitement. For twenty minutes, I ate her pussy. Several times she grabbed my head and pushed my face into her so that I could hardly breathe. She was grinding her sex on my mouth and tongue. Finally, she came and released a steady stream of juice on my face.

"Not bad boy. Maybe you're not as pathetic as you look. Let's see what else you can do with that tongue."

With that, she rose form the throne and unzipped the ass covering. She turned and thrust her rear-end at me."

"Make love to my arsehole boy." She really was British.

I was dreaming of the reward I was going to get and enthusiastically started licking her asshole. After another half hour, she shuddered and had another orgasm. I was made to lick all the female cum from her pussy and legs.

After that, I was ready. "Would you like your reward now boy?" Oh yeah, I was finally going to get to fuck this woman.

"Okay, you may now jerk off. You didn't really think I was going to let you put that scrawny thing inside of me did you? That is never going to happen. Now get to work. Make sure you don't get any stains on the carpet."

I was so horny, I started wanking myself. In minutes, I was spurting but made sure it only landed on my abdomen. Madam Allana was watching me with keen interest.

When I was done, we made an appointment for the same time next week. I got dressed. The collar and leash were removed but I still had to crawl to the door. After I kissed both of her feet she planted a boot on my ass and kicked me out of the door.

Two nights before my scheduled appointment, Jia and I were sitting on the couch watching Full Frontal with Samantha Bee. This was one of my favorite shows. I didn't particularly care about the politics; I just thought she was hot. I had daydreams about going down on her. She was so energetic. And she seemed like the type of girl who would willingly take it up the ass. Imagine me fucking her round ass as she looked into the camera and described how she was feeling.

Well, this night neither of us was paying much attention to the TV. I had my hand between Jia's legs inside her panties and two fingers buried in her wet twat. And she was doing her best to shove her tongue all the way down my throat.

Then the phone rang. Jia reached over and answered it. "It's for you. Some woman named Allana."

I took my fingers out of her and grabbed the phone and walked into the kitchen. I was afraid she was going to cancel our appointment.

"Yes Mistress."

"Boy, bring some condoms with you on Friday. You're going to need them. And some roses would be nice. I may be busy so just let yourself in. On your hands and knees of course." With that she hung up. YES! There was only one reason for me to bring condoms.

I returned to the couch and Jia asked me who was on the phone. I told her it was a nervous client who was involved in a messy custody battle. "Now where were we?"

My darling wife spread her legs for me. We never made it to the bedroom. We made love on the couch, and I managed to elicit three orgasms from her. The last time I had a finger in her butt -- something she had never allowed before.

I arrived at the Mistress' place fifteen minutes early. I sat in the car and waited. In an extreme display of self-control, I managed not to play with myself. I was already semi-erect thinking of fucking that elegant domme.

At the prescribed time, I let myself in and dropped to all fours. Mistress Allana and some blond hunk were standing by her throne. She had her crouch flap open, and he was just buckling his pants. She sat down and beckoned me over and to her throne.

"Just on time boy. Did you bring the condoms?"

I crawled over to her and said, "Yes Mistress."

"Okay, but first you have to get me in the mood. Start licking." She spread her legs for me. Her pussy was leaking cum; but not all of it was hers.

I hesitated and she said, "Do you want to use those condoms or not?"

I buried my face in her crotch and tentatively started licking. The blond hunk just watched as I slurped up all of his sperm. I knew she wasn't going to let me stop without bringing her to a climax, so I doubled my efforts. After twenty minutes, and when she was sure I had gotten all of the man cum, she finally orgasmed.

She pushed me away. "Did you like that boy? I think you did." The blond hunk came around in front of me. He had his cock out and it was almost hard.

Madam spoke again. "Okay boy, take his cock in your mouth. You need to learn how to give a blow job."

I was about to use my safe word when she said, "Don't worry sweetie, I won't let him cum in your mouth. I know you're not ready for that. Just suck on it a little and then you'll get your prize. Take your clothes off first."

I figured 'what the hell'. I'd already swallowed his cum from her pussy. And I really wanted the prize. So, I took his cock in my mouth and started sucking. It was amazing to feel his cock actually growing in my mouth. After a while, he started vigorously pumping and using my mouth as his fuck toy. Madam Alanna suddenly shouted "Stop!"

"See boy, you can trust me. He's not going to cum in your mouth. Now unwrap one of the condoms."

I did as I was told.

"Okay, now put it on Zach's cock." I thought it was going to go on my cock. But I did as I was told.

"Okay, now turn around on your hands and knees. You're about to lose your anal virginity."

NO! NO! NO! "BASALT! BASALT! BASALT!

Everyone stopped.

Madam Allana said, "Okay boy, get dressed and get out of here. Don't contact me again."

I was kind of in a funk for the next few days. I even had a hard time getting excited about eating Jia's pussy, which was usually one of my favorite activities. I just loved it when her whole body shivered when my tongue hit the right spot inside of her. And I loved the little moans and gasps and squeaks she made, especially when my lips were tugging on her clitoris. But after eating Madam Allana's pussy, it just wasn't the same. Jia never ground her crotch into my face like the Mistress.

But I knew I couldn't stop having sex with her. First, I loved her. Second, she was my wife and was entitled to pleasure from me. I didn't want to withhold my cock from her. I knew how much she liked it and it seemed cruel not to give her what she wanted.

I remembered one time when we went three days without sex. She got scared and asked me if I was sick. And then she got worried that she wasn't satisfying me. Now that was ridiculous! Although I wanted her to be more assertive, she was by far the best fuck I had ever had. Anyway, she spent the fourth day prancing around the house in her underwear. She made it a point to walk in front of me and pose as provocatively as possible, always finding a reason to bend over and wiggle her butt at me. We made love five times that night and I guess she decided there was nothing wrong.

By the fourth day of my exile, I took to driving by Madam's house when I had time. I even parked down the block a couple of times. I saw a half dozen men enter the front door on their knees. They always left a few hours later with smiles on their faces. And I saw Zach park in the driveway a few times. He always walked in without knocking and never got on his hands and knees.

By the middle of the second week, all I could think of was Madam Allana. Despite her prohibition of me contacting her, I decided to give her a phone call.

She picked up and said, "This is Madam Allana."

"Um, Madam, this is David. I'd like to see you again please."

"David, I thought I told you not to contact me again. I don't have time to waste on a slave who doesn't know how to follow orders. Unless, of course, you've reconsidered."

"Please Madam. I need to see you. I want to eat your pussy so badly. Can't I do something else to make you happy."

"David, you must realize that I can only work with slaves who obey me. Now, are you ready to obey me?"

"Um, I'm begging you. Isn't there some way we can work this out?" I was tugging on my cock just hearing her voice.

"David, I'm only going to say this one more time. The only way you are going to see me is if you agree to lose your anal virginity. Are you willing to do that?"

It was the moment of truth. But I was so infatuated with her, I couldn't give any other answer. "Yes Mistress."

"Good boy. Now tell me exactly what you want."

"I-I want to get f-fucked in my ass."

"Be here at eleven on Saturday morning. I think you might find you like getting fucked in your ass. Don't be late."

Oh geez -- what have I done?

I arrived on time and immediately sank to my knees when entering. Zach's car was in the driveway. I still couldn't believe I was going to willingly take his cock in my ass.

Madam had me shed all my clothing. Then she threw some clothing at me. It was a schoolgirl outfit! Complete with pink plaid skirt, white blouse, and white knee socks. The pink panties had a slit in the rear. "You need to be dressed as a proper bitch to lose your virginity." Then she gave me a blindfold to put on.

I was already completely humiliated as she made me get on all fours and pull my skirt up around my waist. I felt my asshole being sprayed with some lube and then a finger spreading it around and going up inside. All this just because I was hoping to eat Madam Allana's pussy again.

I felt the tip of a cock pushing at my anal entrance. It was pushed in a fraction of an inch five or six times. Then I felt the whole thing go up my ass. After just resting there for a minute, it started furiously pumping in and out. My anus was ravaged for what seemed like an eternity. And much to my dismay, the stroking on my prostate gave me an erection. That was even more humiliating. When I felt my assailant release and fill my ass with cum, I actually came myself.

Madam clapped and told me to remove the blindfold. Standing in front of me was my beautiful wife Jia. She was dressed exactly as I was but had an eight-inch strap-on dangling from her pubic area. She gave me a coy smile.

Madam spoke. "See, I told you he would like it. And the pump was a good little extra. You did well kitten. Now come and get your reward." She then sat back on her throne and spread her legs.

I couldn't believe I had just been pegged by my demure Jia. And I was amazed when she crawled over to the Mistress and started licking her pussy. I watched excitedly. After she orgasmed, Madam instructed me to eat my wife since she had yet to climax. I ate her with more enthusiasm than I had ever done before.

Jia hadn't driven here so we rode home together. She made me stop at an adult novelty store on the way. She went in by herself and I waited in the car. After about twenty minutes, she came out carrying two bags. From the first bag she pulled a cellophane wrapped package. They were six pairs of silk panties with slits in the rear. I looked at her and asked if she was sure she wanted to wear them. "Oh, they're not for me. They're for you sweetheart. I think I'm going to peg you every night from now on. So you can learn how it feels to be a fuck toy. I don't want to make you into a girl. You don't have to wear women's clothes...Unless, of course, you want to."

Then she showed me the other package. It was another eight-inch strap-on. "Oh, and I think it's only fair that if I fuck your ass, you get to do the same to me."

That was the beginning of a whole new relationship for us. Jia exerted he dominance and true to her word, fucked my ass almost every day. And also true to her word, she let me fuck her ass. But only after I lubed her up with my tongue. We continued to have more normal sex. And she taught me how to eat her pussy the right way. Before that, I had just gone down and munched away, not really thinking much about her enjoyment. Now I learned exactly how to use my tongue and lips and even my nose to bring her to an explosive climax.

Madame Allana actually came to our house every few weeks. She would watch while we pleasured each other. And when we were sated, one of us (sometimes both) would orally pleasure her. It seemed like a small thing to do after how much she had done for us.