The Dominatrix Order Pt. 04 Ch. 01 - Med

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need a massage, Plaything," Isabella said.

Slave boy rubbed her shoulders with great care and strength, giving her a deep tissue massage. Quiet, mellifluous moans escaped from Isabella's lips as he firmly, slowly massaged her shoulders. Slave boy couldn't keep from leering at her ass as he worked to please and comfort her. His cock continued to throb and ache for her as he massaged her. The desires that he had suppressed for months suddenly swelled up into words.

"I must confess," he said, his gasping of his breath simultaneous with the twitching of his cock. "I have often thought of the night that you ran your fingertips against my hand as I held you," Slave boy said as his hands roamed down her back, caressing and massaging her shoulder blades.

"Yes, and I remember you ended that night by giving me a kiss on my shoulder," Isabella said as his hands roamed down further, to the small of her back, inching closer and closer to her ass. And just as he was about to touch her gorgeous backside, Isabella suddenly moved away from him and she sat up on the bed.

"I shall send you off now. Go be with your Mistress," Isabella said.

Slave boy reluctantly collected himself and headed towards the door. Isabella fell onto the mattress on her side, heavy-eyed and tipsy.

"You know, Plaything," Isabella spoke, prompting him to stall at the doorway and turn to face her. "Perhaps I was wrong about you," she sleepily continued. "Sometimes I think I should have claimed you."

Slave boy paused as her words sunk in deep. He watched as Isabella's eyelids closed. He remained in the doorway for several moments, watching Goddess Isabella's naked body as she slumbered, and then he departed, overfilled with lust and desperation.

Isabella summoned Worm to her chambers. Worm arrived at her beck and call, appearing nude with a collar around his neck, a ball gag in his mouth, and his chastity cage fixed upon his cock. Isabella ordered the other servants and slaves away so that she could speak with Worm alone. Worm stood on his knees on the ground as Isabella paced slowly across the room.

"I've been thinking, Worm, how much do we really know about Nadia? There's something about her; I don't know. Let's just say there's something about her. So, Worm, I want you to follow that Slave boy of hers. Find out where he goes on those walks she has him take. Let me know if you find anything. I know I can always rely on my Worm to dig up dirt on someone," Isabella said, smiling.

The next morning, Worm took off on his feet and stalked Slave boy as he followed the Ladorian River. Slave boy thought of the cave that Nadia had told him about, the cave she had hid in after she had escaped Imperium. He recalled her saying it was near the rose garden. Fueled by his curiosity, he decided to find the location of Nadia's cave. Slave boy spent a great deal of time looking for the entrance to it. There was a huge thicket of bushes and trees nearby a hillside which stretched for a mile. Slave boy made his way through the trees and bushes, with Worm keeping his distance as he trailed Slave boy. Slave boy came upon the hillside that was dozens of paces away from the rose garden. The hillside was covered in vines and tree roots that weaved and twisted together. He separated the thick entanglement of vines to find the entrance to the cave. Worm looked on as Slave boy entered the cave.

After some time, Slave boy exited the cave. He investigated the unfamiliar area a bit longer. He started heading back towards the direction of Femininus. He came upon a path covered in loose, jagged cobblestone. He considered for a moment how the cobblestone path would make for an excellent shortcut back to Femininus, but realized the journey would prove far too painful to make on his bare feet. And so Slave boy made his way back to Femininus via his normal route.

Later in the day, once Slave boy and Worm had returned to Femininus, Worm entered Isabella's chambers.

"Well Worm, did you find something?" Isabella asked.

Worm excitedly nodded his head "Yes." He then led Isabella on the arduous journey all the way to the cave's entrance. Once there, Worm parted the vines and Isabella entered the cave. Worm followed, carrying a lit torch in his hand. The cave was unexpectedly large inside for having such a small, obscured entrance.

"So, you followed Nadia's Slave boy to this cave?" Isabella asked.

Worm nodded his head "Yes" in response. They continued walking by the light of the torch, exploring the depths of the cave.

"Worm, why do you suppose Slave boy came here? Do you think perhaps it has something to do with Nadia?" Isabella asked.

Worm shrugged his shoulders and moaned in response, the ball gag muffling his speech. Isabella and Worm continued until they came upon various items strewn about on the ground. The objects had obviously been left there quite a long time ago. Worm shined the torchlight closer to reveal several blankets, some scattered rotten apple cores and peanut shells, and a few oil paintings. The oil paintings were of various different persons and animals, all of which had a crimson horizon in the background.

"Hmm, we know someone who likes to paint crimson red horizons, don't we Worm?" Isabella said.

Isabella took the torch from Worm. She turned around in all directions, shining the light as she looked about the cave.

"This looks like quite the hiding spot," Isabella said. "Quite the hiding spot indeed."

Worm let out a whimper, struggling with the ball gag in his mouth.

"Oh Worm, I do love our conversations so," Isabella said and then she playfully patted him on the cheek.

The illness spread quickly. The first symptom people typically exhibited was a barking cough. This was followed by a high fever, and then extreme fatigue and weakness. The illness was debilitating and the extreme fatigue could last up to a year without treatment. Many of the older citizens and slaves, such as Worm, were the first to show symptoms. Within weeks, the majority of people in Femininus were infected, most of whom were incapacitated and bedridden.

Femininus had a reserve supply of Medication 42 on hand, which was distributed amongst the Council of Goddesses and many of the other Mistresses. The Goddesses and Mistresses found themselves fully recovered within days after taking Medication 42. The slaves did not fare as well. Slave boy had taken to bed since falling ill. All of Isabella's slaves, with the exception of Sissy Slut, had become terribly sick. Once her slaves began showing symptoms, she thought perhaps at least Blondie would be healthy enough to stave off the illness, but alas even he ended up bedridden along with the rest.

Once there were signs that Femininus had a full scale epidemic on its hands, the Council instituted a city-wide quarantine in an attempt to contain the illness. Citizens and slaves alike were required to remain in their domiciles. It was unfortunately too late, too many were already carriers of the illness, and it spread rampantly.

The Council of Goddesses also decided to institute a quarantine forbidding any and all Goddesses and Mistresses from traveling to their place of destination on the Days of Absentia. Many of the Mistresses, including Nadia, protested against the ruling. Despite the protests, the Goddesses upheld their decision, and no Mistress would be allowed to leave for her Days of Absentia until the illness was contained.

During the quarantine phase, Johanna and Pomona enjoyed their time alone with each other. Since she had been removed from the Council, Johanna had formed the Femininus Universal Medicine Association. It had always been her greatest passion, fighting for all to have access to medicine and treatment, and she continued the fight with her newly founded Association. Since establishing F.U.M.A, she hadn't been able to spend as much time with Pomona as they both would have liked. So when the quarantine was instituted, Johanna and Pomona enjoyed the precious time together that they had been missing out on.

Their precious time together was short-lived, as Pomona contracted the illness. Johanna didn't know how to react; she didn't know how to handle seeing someone she cared so much for being so ill. Johanna felt helpless, she didn't have control over the situation; she couldn't take control of it. So instead of caring for Pomona in her time of need, she withdrew from her. Pomona played it off, telling Johanna that she understood she needed to keep her distance so as to not contract the illness, but Pomona was hurt nonetheless. She just needed to feel as though her Mistress would always take care of her.

The Council of Goddesses called for an emergency session in response to the epidemic and the shortage of medication. By this point the Goddesses on the Council had all been inoculated, as well as the Mistresses in the citizen assembly. Supreme Leader Isabella struck her gavel against the hardwood sound block and the session commenced.

"We are here to discuss the recent epidemic that has swept through this great city of ours. As many of you know, there is a shortage of Medication 42 due to Imperium's recent injunction. At this time, we have no choice but to ration out the medication for now and give it only to the citizens," Isabella said. Her comment was met with uproar, and she responded by pounding her gavel, causing the commotion to die down.

"I believe that Johanna Aletheia, Head of the Femininus Universal Medicine Association, can shed some light on the situation. Johanna, you have the floor," Isabella said.

"Thank you Supreme Leader. After the head physicians have assessed the situation, we have determined how much more medication is needed. So, here is what we are dealing with. We have to wait one month for the plant to grow and then complete harvesting it and then manufacture Medication 42 from it. After one year of treatment we will no longer need to take the medication. We will have enough medication to treat every citizen with their monthly dosage required to combat the disease, but we will not be able to treat the slaves," Johanna said as she looked at the few sickly slaves that were in attendance before she continued speaking.

"In order to treat every citizen as well as every slave of Femininus, I have calculated the amount of Medication 42 that we will need. If we can convince Imperium to wait just one month before they implement their injunction, and if they let us keep the entire one hundred percent supply for this month, and then fifteen percent each subsequent month, that will be enough to treat everyone for the entire year," Johanna said.

"Thank you Johanna, your expertise in this matter is invaluable," Isabella said and then turned to the assembly. "We will deliberate soon with Imperium leaders, and I am confident we will reach an agreement with them. I am sorry to say that in the mean time, we will be unable to provide the slaves with the medical treatment they need."

"What are we going to do? All of our slaves are sick," Mistress Rachel said.

"With all of our slaves being unable to work, what will we do about our crops?" Mistress Elizabeth interjected.

"Yes, what will we do about all of our production in the workshops? The economy will collapse," Goddess Ramona added.

"Perhaps there is something else we can give Imperium?" Representative Perncalia said. "Perhaps there is something else Imperium wants that we can give to them in exchange for letting us keep the extra medicine?"

"We will certainly take all of these ideas and concerns into consideration," Isabella said. "But for now, we do not have enough Medication 42 to be able to give treatment to the slaves."

12