The Dominatrix Order Pt. 04 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
164 Followers

"We are getting quite a reaction from this one, aren't we Mistress Nadia?" Isabella remarked as she ran the wheel across his chest.

"Yes, Goddess Isabella. But I do think we should continue, to make sure we thoroughly test his nerve reactions," Nadia said.

Slave boy felt especially humiliated and objectified by the manner in which Isabella and Nadia talked to each other, while completely disregarding and ignoring him.

"Yes, we should make certain we test every part of his body," Isabella said.

Isabella then ran the wheel across the head of his cock. The pins jabbed his swollen cockhead, eliciting screams from his wide open mouth. Nadia followed, torturing the entire length of his shaft with the brutal pins of the wheel. The adoration and trust in his ocean blue eyes made Nadia's pussy wet. She became so turned on, that even the slightest movement as she changed positions while moving the Wartenberg wheel, caused her aching to burn even deeper. She loved having her beautiful Slave boy suffer for her, realizing he did so because he thought that his Mistress knew what was best for him.

"We have one final stage of the examination remaining," Isabella said.

Nadia and Isabella freed Slave boy from his restraints. Nadia removed the forceps from his cock, which stung even worse coming off than they had going on.

"Get on all fours," Isabella commanded.

Slave boy moved cautiously, his entire body sore all over. He positioned himself on his hands and knees on the medical exam table. He looked over to see Isabella pick up a stainless steel anal spreader speculum from the medical tray. Isabella watched his timorous eyes follow the speculum. Isabella used her gloved finger to loosen up his asshole a bit. Once she determined he was relaxed, she inserted the menacing speculum into his anus. Slave boy began to whimper. Nadia bent down at his side and stroked her fingers through his bushy head of hair.

"It's okay Slave boy. Everything is going to be okay. Goddess Isabella just has to perform one final little exam," Nadia said.

Slave boy nodded in affirmation, his fears slightly beginning to subside. Isabella fit the speculum firmly in place. She took great care with using the speculum. She began by turning the knob just one slight notch. Slave boy could feel his asshole instinctively tighten, fighting against the speculum. Isabella proceeded to stretch his anus further, little by little at a time, giving him breaks between each turn of the knob. Nadia comforted him throughout the entire process, running her smooth fingers through his hair. The pain in his asshole intensified from the uncomfortable stretching feeling, yet he did not yell out. He merely breathed heavily and winced, as he was comforted by his Mistress. Isabella meticulously and heedfully worked the speculum until he was stretched wide open.

"Look how deep inside you can see," one of the young Mistresses said.

"A nice gaping pink hole," Isabella remarked.

Slave boy's sensations were heightened. He had never before felt such intense anal stimulation, and he found it to be almost disorienting, not to mention extremely humiliating. Nadia and Isabella were excited that they could see inside him, that they could see a part of him that was usually hidden. They each relished in having him so wide open and vulnerable to them. Nadia stood in front of him and she bent down to his eye level. She carefully removed the dental mouth gag, sighing disdainfully at him as he slobbered.

"You must be dying to cum by now, huh Slave boy? How long has it been?" Nadia purred.

Nadia impishly adjusted her stockings as she bit down on her lower lip, igniting lust within every vein of his body. Slave boy let out a trembling moan as he responded.

"I have been in denial for nineteen days now, Mistress," Slave boy sighed.

"Oh, poor boy. Has it really been that long, huh?" Nadia teased.

"Yes Mistress," he groaned in frustration.

"Well, we are going to take care of that now," Nadia said.

"Yes Mistress. Thank you, Mistress," Slave boy said.

"Now, we are going to examine the subject's prostate," Isabella said. "And while we are at it, I'm going to give him a good milking."

Slave boy exhaled with trepidation. He kept his eyes forward. He heard the snapping of Isabella's latex gloves as she adjusted them. Then he felt Isabella's fingers slide in. She was able to insert her first two fingers into his stretched asshole with ease. She reached in further and deeper until her fingers found his soft, round prostate. The room became urgently quiet. A soft whimper escaped his lips. Isabella gently massaged his tender prostate, teasing her fingers against it in different directions, alternating between massaging left to right and then in small circles. He felt a warm, tingling sensation all through his sensitive prostate. His excited cock almost immediately began leaking precum.

"We will now extract the sample," Isabella said. "Nadia, the cup please."

Nadia held the small cup underneath his cock, so that the cup aligned with the head of his penis. Nadia became turned on as she listened to Slave boy's faint, desperate, labored breathing. It only took a few minutes of stimulation before he came. Slave boy grunted and cried out like a wild beast. Nadia licked her lips and watched as his white cum dribbled out of his untouched cock and then shot out in intense spurts into the cup. He experienced a deeper, more powerful orgasm than he was used to, and he was astounded by the focused, precise pleasure of it all. Nadia waited with patience and amusement until every last drop seeped into the cup. She held the cup up into the light, admiring the substantial amount of cum he had ejaculated.

"This is an impressive sample. You are quite virile, Slave boy," Nadia said.

Isabella took the cup from Nadia. Sissy Slut stood in the corner with his head bowed down as Isabella walked towards him. Sissy Slut looked up at Isabella with a great deal of unease and uncertainty. She extended the cup of Slave boy's semen out towards Sissy Slut.

"You must drink the sample, Sissy Slut," Isabella commanded.

"I will do it, if it pleases you, Goddess," Sissy Slut said.

"Oh, it does," Isabella said, raising an eyebrow.

Isabella placed the cup against Sissy Slut's lips. Sissy Slut could not help but to hesitate. Isabella studied Sissy Slut's beautiful eyes as they shifted back and forth in trepidation. She enjoyed watching him struggle between his desire to please her and his dread of the impending unpleasantness. Sissy Slut surrendered his lips, opening them wide, and Isabella began to slowly pour the cum into his mouth. Isabella laughed wickedly as Sissy Slut gagged and choked on the warm, thick, salty cum.

"Lick the cup clean, slut," Isabella ordered. "You're just a cum guzzling little slut."

Sissy Slut worked his tongue across the rim of the cup and then the entire inside of it, licking up every last bit of cum. Sissy Slut loved committing the degrading act so much that his prick hardened inside his chastity cage. Sissy Slut smiled, with a smidgen of cum dribbling from his lip. Isabella decided she was done using him, and turned her attention to Slave boy.

"Nadia, I think your Slave boy will have to remain here tonight for observation," Isabella said.

"Of course, Goddess Isabella," Nadia said.

Isabella and Nadia forced Slave boy onto his back. They moved his feet into the stirrups and once again strapped him down with the medical restraints. Isabella, Sissy Slut, and the young Mistresses all made their way out of Room 101. Nadia approached his bedside. She gazed with affection at her vulnerable Slave boy, and she could not suppress her lovely smile.

"I'm so glad you're all better, Slave boy," Nadia said, and then she gave him a soft, wet kiss on his lips. And she left him there to suffer for the remainder of the night.

Sissy Slut was put on duty as Night Nurse. He had to check on Slave boy once every few hours. By the time Sissy Slut returned to Room 101, Nadia had removed Slave boy's dental gag and speculum, as well as the forceps that had been on his nipples. Slave boy was still strapped to the medical exam table by the medical restraints, right where Nadia had left him. Sissy Slut picked up the nearby goblet and gave Slave boy a few sips of water.

"I have been given the task tonight of checking up on you. Is there anything you need?" Sissy Slut asked.

"Another drink of water would be nice," Slave boy said.

Sissy Slut brought the goblet to Slave boy's lips and Slave boy savored the water. Sissy Slut sat the goblet back down on the nearby tray.

"Where is Mistress Nadia?" Slave boy asked.

"She has departed for her Days of Absentia," Sissy Slut said.

"Oh, I see," Slave boy said, failing to mask his disappointment.

"I'm sorry," Sissy Slut responded.

"I worry about Mistress Nadia whenever she goes away on her Days of Absentia," Slave boy said.

"You can't help but to, especially since you have no idea where she's even going to," Sissy Slut said.

"And it's the waiting that really gets to me; waiting for her to return; and the worry. Most times when she returns, she is not herself. I have to worry every single time that she goes. And then after everything else that's happened, after I thought that she was sent away to Mater, after I thought she was on that ship," Slave boy said, fighting back tears as he continued.

"After I thought that I had lost her. I really thought that I had lost her. And now I just have to sit here in Femininus, I have to sit here and wait for her every time she leaves. And she will keep leaving, she will keep going away, week after week. I don't think I can do it anymore," Slave boy said, clearing his throat and regaining his composure before he continued speaking.

"When Mistress Nadia leaves again next time, I'm following her. I'm going to find out what's going on. I'm going to find out why, why they leave," Slave boy said, looking at Sissy Slut intensely. "We are going to find out what goes on during the Days of Absentia."

THE END

Nadia will return in The Dominatrix Order 5

Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
164 Followers
12