The Dominatrix Order Pt. 05 Ch. 02

Story Info
Free Domme-Lesbian fisting squirting.
2.6k words
4.09
16.6k
2
0

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
161 Followers

And so the days and nights passed for Nadia. Nadia submitted willingly and obediently to the Mistresses of Imperium. Nadia, like all of the other slaves, was naked at all times. She at first anticipated that the act of being nude would be humiliating, but she soon found it empowering, especially whenever she was the object of a male servant's gaze. She was permanently branded with the number 111, made to wear a black leather collar, and claimed as a slave of Imperium.

Nadia continued working at the razorblade workshop. That was the life of an outsider who had emigrated to Imperium. She worked her days and weeks and months away and still didn't break even, still eating the slop in the mess hall, drinking cheap wine, and sleeping alone. The nights were like static when she came home to the slave quarters. The winds outside would spit and murmur and sigh. She would drift off to sleep, staring at the walls, only half there. Then she would do it all over again the next day; the dissonant beats of the slaves' tools clanking and pounding throughout the entire workshop, the rattling of the razorblade cases being dumped into the shipping barrels as she filled case after case after case. She was lost in the sluggish, monotonous complacency of it all, taking venom with a smile and her head down; just tune out and drift. And all she got was overtime and under time and down time and no time at all.

On most days, Slave 004 was assigned the task of transporting the shipping barrels which Nadia filled. Once Nadia finished filling the barrel with the razorblades that she had placed in the cases, Slave 004 then carried the heavy shipping barrel over to the weight station. Occasionally, Nadia would purposely fill the barrel with a few too many extra razorblades' cases, not too many as though to arouse his suspicion, but just enough to make certain the barrel would end up weighing more than the acceptable one hundred pounds. She wanted to have control over whether or not he would be inflicted with pain, even if she wasn't the one who would actually be inflicting it. She just loved having the control over him and his suffering. As she watched him carry the barrel, knowing the fate that awaited him, knowing that he would be beaten for the barrel's weight going over, her pussy ached with wetness. And even though she knew that they would never be together, as they both were slaves, she enjoyed toying with him nonetheless.

General Callisto frequently oversaw the slaves in the razorblade workshop. The slaves there knew better than to maintain eye contact with the General; all of them with the exception of Nadia. Nadia caught herself staring at the General quite often, and on one occasion, Callisto caught Nadia doing so as well.

"Back to work, slave," Callisto commanded, and Nadia quickly focused on her work, not quite able to suppress the growing smirk on her face.

Later that day, Nadia confronted Callisto. Callisto was appalled by, and somewhat inquisitive about this new slave's boldness.

"What is it that you want, slave?" Callisto asked.

"I would like to know, what is it like, the life of a Mistress?" Nadia inquired.

"Do not be so presumptuous, slave," Callisto said as she furrowed her brow.

"My apologies, Mistress. I only ask because I wish to be a Mistress myself someday," Nadia said.

"An outsider cannot be a Mistress of Imperium," Callisto responded, scoffing at Nadia's notion.

"I only wish to learn, that is all. I seek a mentor, a Mistress who will train me to be a Dominatrix," Nadia said before Callisto abruptly interrupted.

"Outsiders cannot be Mistresses, period. You best forget that idea," Callisto said.

"I shall leave this city, then," Nadia responded.

"You have submitted as a slave of Imperium. You may not just come and go as you please. We have given you a home here, you ungrateful little brat. You are not permitted to leave. You're ours, now," Callisto said.

"Then I shall escape from here," Nadia said, her hazel eyes filled with defiance.

"And how do you plan on escaping the city?" Callisto asked, scoffing at Nadia once again. "The gates are impenetrable and are guarded day and night; the walls are high and impossible to climb. And if you were to escape, where are you going to go? What are you going to do, stroll right into another city completely naked?" Callisto asked, then gestured Nadia away with her hand. "Now, off with you."

Nadia continued to stare at Callisto day after day as she worked at the outdoor workshop. Callisto supervised the slaves with a strict hand, whipping them for even the slightest infraction. Nadia admired Callisto as she walked along the line of slaves with her riding crop in hand; a cruel, authoritative Dominatrix.

Several days after Nadia first spoke to Callisto, Callisto was making her rounds at the razorblade workshop. Callisto wore her usual attire of her black leather overbust corset, tight fitting brown equestrian pants, and knee high black leather boots. Nadia sat naked in her chair at the workers' line, attempting to concentrate on her work, distracted by Callisto's aura. Nadia finally leapt up from her chair. She rushed towards Callisto with fire and determination swelling up in her hazel eyes. Before Callisto could speak, Nadia forced her naked body and her lips against Callisto's and kissed her right there in front of everyone. Nadia could restrain her impulses no more. She had become so enamored with Callisto, so drawn to her, so obsessed with her dominant aura, she desired to be hers.

Callisto abruptly dragged Nadia away by her hair. All of the slaves thought that Nadia was in for a terrible punishment. Nadia did as well. But once Callisto dragged her into the general's office, punishment did not await her there. Rather, Callisto pulled Nadia by the hair, forcing her head back, and she kissed her with passion and rage and power. Callisto threw Nadia on top of the desk, and Nadia fell onto it like a dainty, helpless ragdoll. Callisto jumped on top of the desk, pinning Nadia down, and kissed Nadia once again, this time much deeper, her tongue penetrating Nadia's open mouth.

Callisto seized Nadia's pussy and then penetrated Nadia with her first two fingers and she began fingering Nadia's swollen, wet pussy. Callisto delighted in how wet Nadia was, her entrance slick, her thighs damp with her own juices. Callisto's fingers picked up speed as she thrust them in and out of Nadia. As Callisto's excitement escalated, she then used three of her fingers to penetrate Nadia. Nadia squeaked and moaned and thrashed her head all around, her wild golden brown hair swaying against the desk. Callisto had an overwhelming desire to take Nadia further, to take her deeper.

"I'm going to fill you up, you naughty girl," Callisto said, maneuvering her hand in a different angle.

Nadia braced herself, sprawled out on the desk, her smooth, wet legs spread wide open. Callisto rubbed all of her fingers against Nadia's excited, sensitive pussy lips. Callisto kept all of her fingers straight and held them as close together as possible in a tapered shape. She pushed the tips of all of her fingers into Nadia's soaking wet pussy. She inserted her fingers slowly, inch by inch, as Nadia moaned in pain and ecstasy, until her entire hand, well past the knuckles, was actually inside Nadia.

Nadia's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she enjoyed the stretching feeling. She felt intense pressure everywhere inside her, in every endorphin, in every nerve ending. She loved that feeling of being opened up wide, that feeling of being stretched, that feeling of fullness. After some time, Callisto slowly twisted her hand back and forth ever so slightly in each direction, driving Nadia wild. Callisto as well began to shake with excitement.

"Oh fuck, I love how much I can fit in there," Callisto said, her voice shaky with aggressive excitement.

Callisto began moving her hand in even deeper, then drawing it back, repeating the forwards and backwards motion, leaving her hand inside Nadia as she did so. She fisted Nadia slowly, with subtle, gentle thrusts of her hand. She was overfilled with lust as this new slave took in so much of her, as she took in so much for her.

Nadia wanted to take it all. As Nadia was fisted, she felt that good kind of hurt. She found pleasure in the pain. Sonorous, quavering moans flowed from her full lips. The sensations of pain and pleasure were full and complete. She felt intense, distinctive pressure on her G-spot. Her most sensitive G-spot ached and pulsed against Callisto's fingers and her palm. Nadia's body tensed then shook as her impending orgasm built and built and then all of those feelings of euphoria surged through her trembling body. The intense pressure and pleasure caused Nadia's pussy to squirt. Callisto felt the influx of Nadia's warm fluids against her hand as they uncontrollably gushed and flowed and squirted out of her. Nadia's face and her body flushed as she shrieked like a wild, uninhibited beast, and then she collapsed onto the desk.

Nadia gathered her senses and slid off of the desk and onto her feet. She stood, sweaty and moaning and wild, as she leered at Callisto.

"Now, you naughty girl, are you prepared to kneel before me and submit as my personal slave?" Callisto asked with a lick of her devilish red lips.

Nadia thought deeply in spite of her lustful, delirious state. She found Callisto's world to be so exhilarating. She didn't necessarily desire the person, but rather the excitement of the person. Callisto had taken her to heights of pleasure she could have never imagined, and she wanted to go further. And so Nadia fell to her knees and she looked up at Callisto with those innocent, hazel eyes of hers.

"Yes, Mistress. I submit as your personal slave," Nadia said. And her Mistress smiled.

And so the years passed for Nadia. She would often have fantasies and grand notions of becoming a Dominatrix, but was always met with the same adversity, told again and again that an outsider cannot be a Mistress of Imperium. She found that outsiders could only be servants, relegated to the work of cleaning and cooking and doing yard work for the privileged that were born into wealth as citizens of Imperium. She felt out of place amongst her peers in regards to her dominant tendencies. Her fellow female servants, most of whom were outsiders, were not dreamers like Nadia.

Nadia continued to serve as one of Callisto's personal slaves. In the beginning of their relationship, Callisto showered Nadia with an abundance of attention and gifts. Callisto gave her a silver anklet as well as a gold necklace, and Nadia obediently and enthusiastically wore them at all times. As the first year passed, Nadia realized that her initial attraction to Callisto wasn't physical or romantic in any way, rather it was more out of admiration, and even that attraction had faded with the long hardships of time. The only reason she had desired Callisto to begin with was because Callisto represented what she wanted to be; because Callisto was a dominatrix.

The only fetish Nadia would engage in was fisting. And Callisto enjoyed the act of fisting her naughty slave. Callisto remarked again and again that she loved filling Nadia up, telling her that she loved how much she could fit in there. The two enjoyed many extreme, wild nights together.

But Nadia grew apathetic and stultified by the life of a slave. She took up oil painting and read poetry to pass the time. But as many more years passed her by, she spent the majority of her down time tediously painting her toenails, always choosing crimson as the color of her toenail polish.

Nadia did however enjoy the time she spent with her brother and her friends. She developed a special bond with Ariadne, the Plinasian woman she worked beside at the workshop, over the hardships they each had faced; Nadia coming from the war-torn country of Barron, and Ariadne having suffered through hardships of her own, of which she wished to never discuss.

Six years into her time in Imperium, Nadia met a male sissy who went by the name Chris. Chris worked as a mail carrier throughout that region of Artemisia. He was tasked with delivering mail to and from Imperium and the surrounding cities. Nadia remembered the first time she met Chris. She answered the door at Callisto's home. She was struck by how short he was, standing just barely taller than her. He was equally as slender, with gorgeous blue eyes and long, thick eyelashes that fluttered as he blinked nervously. He wore a short white summer dress on that day as he stood at the doorway to Callisto's home.

"I have a letter for the General," Chris said, nervously running his thumb over the envelope in his hand.

"Yes, I will take it for her," Nadia said, holding her hand out.

"There you have it, my lady," Chris said, handing her the envelope.

"I am curious, why ever are you wearing that dress?" Nadia asked, looking him over inquisitively.

"The Mistresses in my city require me to wear it. They say I am not man enough to roam naked, not like the real men. They say I am a sissy, and that I must dress accordingly," Chris said, keeping his eyes cast downward.

"Hmm. Tell me, do your undergarments match the rest of your attire?" Nadia asked with an impish smirk. Chris' cheeks began to flush, and he quickly changed the subject.

"I really like, um, your anklet. It is quite exquisite," Chris said, staring at Nadia's silver anklet.

"Why, thank you," Nadia said, biting down on her pouty lower lip.

Callisto approached from the main living quarters and stood alongside Nadia, quickly taking notice of Chris' silent shyness as his eyes remained cast downwards.

"Sissy, why do you always look down at the ground? Look Nadia in the eyes and show her respect when speaking to her," Callisto said.

"Yes General Callisto," Chris said. His eyes met Nadia's, and for the first time she gazed upon those beautiful blue eyes of his as they shimmered behind his fluttering lashes.

Nadia would encounter Chris quite often when he was delivering the mail. He always wore some sort of pretty summer dress and he always looked down at the ground as Nadia approached. She could sense immediately his attraction to her. Nadia found Chris' humble shyness quite engaging. And she of course loved the attention she received from her new admirer.

Many months after the sissy's first encounter with Nadia, Chris gathered up the courage to express to Nadia just how he felt. He stopped her in her tracks while she was on her way to the razorblade workshop.

"I am crazy about you, Nadia. I want to be with you," Chris said, too nervous to look her in the eyes as his own eyes remained cast downwards.

"Don't be silly, Chris. You don't even know me," Nadia retorted.

"Well, I know that your favorite color is crimson. And I know that you have a fondness for silver," Chris said, looking Nadia over from head to toe, then keeping his eyes cast downward.

"Well, I am impressed that you noticed," Nadia said with a slight grin.

"Oh, Miss Nadia, I just wish to live out my fantasies with you, my very deepest fantasies. It would make me so very happy to experience them with you, if only for awhile," Chris begged.

"Hmm, well, perhaps someday," Nadia answered. "You never know when a slave like you may come in handy for something."

Jwwsmith
Jwwsmith
161 Followers