The Donor 02

Story Info
Cindy tries to get her revenge, gets ass-fucked instead.
14.2k words
3.72
13.3k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stafbeck
stafbeck
360 Followers

*** Recap of part 1's characters and plot at the end of the story***

"Your favorite teen snowbunny is officially Black bred [winking face]" a tweet read from the account of Kaycee Fairchild. The caption accompanied a picture of the blonde beauty on her knees in a barely-there dental floss bikini, her ass arched out with a positive pregnancy test in her mouth. She was leaning seductively on the lower body of Avon, everything above his tight boxers completely out of frame, with Kaycee adoringly gazing at the skin-tight outline of his massive cock. The tweet continued "Wanna see the end of my A10 Aryan bloodline? I filmed it just for you! [kissy-face emoji] Video coming soon! With a special mystery guest!! [heart emojis, pregnant white woman emoji, Black baby emoji]"

Within 24 hours, the tweet had accumulated over 26 million impressions 200k likes, 40k retweets and Kaycee's official twitter ballooned from about 350k to 550k followers. Kaycee was already a fairly well-known porn figure, but the concept of a porcelain-skinned blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty being impregnated on camera by a Black man piqued the interest of the internet in a way that even she didn't anticipate.

The topic became a top trending topic on Twitter immediately and became a meme almost as quickly. Meme accounts and gossip pages started posting about the story within hours. Right-wing accounts began posting single mother memes with Kaycee's face superimposed. Left-wing pages were talking about the further browning of America and how much this was going to piss off their racist uncles. The racist margins of the internet were filled with whiteboys coping about how interracial breeding was definitely just a fetish and Kaycee's video was going to be a one-time fluke. 4chan's /pol/ board became flooded with photos of Kaycee with captions like:

">Literal Aryan goddess is getting black bred on camera

>She's gonna make millions of fucking dollars and every other stacy is gonna follow suite

>It's so fucking over for us, isn't it?"

The story made its way to Facebook, bro podcasts, Reddit and Whatsapp. It became the most talked-about porn story in years, since the first Blacked scenes were released and white men lost their collective minds.

It had been two weeks since the fateful day when Avon fucked his seed into Kaycee as Cindy watched on. Cindy had to take massive doses of emergency contraception after the act to prevent herself from being impregnated by Avon's precum and narrowly avoided a pregnancy herself. Not that she didn't want Avon's baby, she wanted it more than anything. But she needed to get pregnant on her own terms. She couldn't let the humiliating memory of that day in Kaycee's hotel suite be associated with the conception of her first child.

Cindy received the $25,000 she was promised for allowing Kaycee to include her in the film. Brett lamented the idea of his gorgeous wife released publicly on video naked, irresistibly sexy and being fucked better than he could ever fuck her. But he knew that the days where she gave a shit about a single word he said were long over. The Black man not only stole his wife from him, but his dignity and respectability as a man as well.

Cindy's opinion of Brett were as negative as he had feared. Sex with Avon was better than she ever imagined a human being could feel, both physically and emotionally. She resented Brett for denying her that ecstasy for four long years, and all her loser white ex-boyfriends before him for failing her sexually in a similar vain. Countless other factors contributed to the annihilation of Cindy's opinion towards her husband: Watching him drool like an pervert over Kaycee, failing to defend her honor when Avon was using her like a fuck toy, witnessing Kaycee's superior quality of life and seeing how Brett was in comparison failing his role as a provider, and being physically dominated and forced into submission by Avon over and over again.

It wasn't lost upon either Cindy or Brett that $25,000 was just enough for IVF treatment, which could potentially allow the impotent Brett to father her children. Neither one of them even bothered to bring up this option because both of them knew that Cindy now had absolutely no interest in carrying to term the genetic material of a specimen as pathetic as Brett when Avon, superior in every way, was out there.

Instead, Kaycee spent her money on a glow-up. Hundreds of dollars of expensive lingerie, $800 fuck-me high heels, hair products and makeup that they used to use for the beauty pageants, a sexy new wardrobe full of tight dresses, low-cut shirt, skin-tight leggings and short shorts, luxury gym memberships and protein supplements to grow her booty.

She had spent the past few weeks stalking Avon's every move on social media and plotting a time and a place she could meet him to harvest a semen sample herself, this time shot directly in her womb without any interference from her jealous, scheming sister.

The perfect opportunity was right around the corner. Kaycee was traveling to New York for an adult film convention and Avon was going to be the prowl looking for premium white pussies to fill while Kaycee was working.

Brett had been attempting a glow-up of his own. Knowing that Kaycee was now miles out of his league and desperate to regain her respect, her spent every waking hour trying to become the best version of himself. Working out before and after every shift, giving it his all at work for the off chance of a promotion, improving his diet, staying away from porn and trying to initiate sex with Cindy every night. In just a couple of weeks, his clothes were fitting better, remnants of the muscle he once had were beginning to come back and his performance at work skyrocketed, earning him a chance at a huge project.

Despite his self-improvement, Cindy ceased to have any sexual attraction or feelings toward Brett completely. It was not revulsion, but rather a complete indifference towards his sexuality, and when the two were intimate, Brett was essentially used as a masturbation aid while Cindy simulated being fucked by Avon.

It was the day before Cindy would travel to New York to see Avon. Cindy made no effort to hide her obsession with the Black man or her intention to track him down in New York, fuck his brains out and have him fuck a baby into her. Even knowing this, Brett never even considered walking out on Cindy. It was just as Kaycee had said: no matter what she did or said, Cindy would always be too good for Brett, Brett was hopelessly in love and would never leave her.

Brett was unsurprised when he got home that night seeing Cindy watching interracial porn in the middle of the living room on the big screen, full-volume, making no secret or subtlety of her obsession. She was wearing nothing but a soaked-through lacy blue set of panties and a matching bra, somewhat matching the outfit of the girl in the video. She was using three fingers to pleasure herself as she watched.

There was no welcome home, no dinner made, no house cleaned. Cindy wasn't going to be Brett's house servant any more.

"Go get into your stuff, babe. I've been waiting for hours." Cindy said, not taking her eyes off the screen and continuing to slip her fingers in and out of her wetness.

Brett nodded silently and walked to the bedroom. After getting ready, he laid on the bed silently as Cindy moaned and screeched from her self-made pleasure next door. After a few minutes, he heard footsteps coming towards him.

Cindy was as ravishingly beautiful as ever despite being covered in sweat and her own pussy juices and wearing underwear soiled from an entire day of masturbation. Even with minimal makeup and no effort to look appealing to Brett, the site of her gorgeous makeup-free face, her sexy slim athletic body, and snowy pale skin left him speechless as she walked though the door.

Brett was wearing a black long-sleeve t-shirt and black tights the bed. His little cock was enclosed in a chastity cage, one that Cindy had locked him in after seeing it in a cuckold-themed pornographic video a few days earlier and not let him out since. Strapped to his lower waist right above his caged cock was a black strap-on dildo about eleven inches in height and as wide as Brett's wrist.

Cindy went over and applied the finishing touch, a gimp mask to place over Brett's head with Avon's face on it.

Cindy began to worship the Avon-sized strapon with her mouth, forcing Brett to listen to every slurping, licking, kissing and sucking sound she made on the piece of rubber as his real cock was locked up and neglected.

"Fuck, you're so big, Avon!" Cindy yelled as she arched her back and wiggled her butt in the air, imagining she was putting on a show for him as she sucked his cock.

She then turned her hips around, straddling Brett's neck with her knees while she continued to suck off the dildo.

Even through the mask, Brett could smell the heavenly aroma of Cindy's sopping-wet pussy as they hovered above him, causing his cock to twitch in the cage. It was a strong, pungent scent, an unmistakable fragrance carved into Brett's cerebral cortex, a mixture of pheromones, roses, berries, sweat, oysters, and some x-factor ingredient that just screamed pussy. It was equally humiliating and tantalizing to be so entranced by his wife's velvety opening.

In one quick movement, Cindy removed the bag from Brett's head and transferred her entire bodyweight onto her booty cheeks that she sat of Brett's face. Brett knew what to do and immediately put his tongue to work, licking and teasing every little corner of her wet pussy through the hole in his mask.

Brett's nose was squarely in the folds between Cindy's vagina and anus, and Cindy's powerful scent broadened to include not only her pussy but also the scent of her rosy, salty sweat and her asshole, which smelt both pungent and heavenly. The taste was as enchanting as the scent.

As Cindy moved her hips, Brett caught occasional glimpses of his wife's thick, sweaty ass when she occasionally moved off of his eyes. Her body was magnificent, an effortlessly perfect wonderland and one that he could never resist or walk away from. He knew he was stuck like this as long as she wanted it to be this way.

Cindy had at least two orgasms of Brett's face as replayed every scene of getting fucked by Avon in her head over and over again, with Brett's increasingly skillful cunnilingus aiding her pleasure.

Cindy climbed from sitting atop Brett's face over to the dildo strapped to his waist, in the forward-cowgirl position. Her hands pressed on Brett's increasingly muscular chest and her eyes shut closed, she lowered her pussy on the dildo imagining it belonged to the Black man.

"I love you, Avon" Cindy muttered, on the verge of yet another orgasm as she fantasized the real thing.

Brett's eyes teared up. Cindy hadn't said anything close to that about him for weeks. He could tell she meant it, even if she was just caught up in a fantasy.

Cindy's asscheeks slapped Brett's caged cock repeatedly as the blonde beauty bounced on the Black dildo for what felt like hours and hours. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, squatting, lunging, a full split, every sex position Brett could imagine and even more that he couldn't.

Cindy screamed and moaned from one orgasm to the next, imagining her battered, sweaty body being put to work as a sex toy for Avon, while Brett continued to lay still, emotionally tortured but physically exhilarated as his cock became rock-hard in its chastity cage.

Finally, he couldn't take any more. Cindy was on top of him, holding his hands to her breasts as she imagined Avon was groping her, her toned booty cheeks slapping Brett's caged cock with every bounce. Just that stimulation was enough.

Brett's cock twitched, his body fasciculated, and he grunted as he felt his cock exploding from inside the chastity cage. A handful of watery droplets and weak streams fired out of his cock as he ejaculated.

Cindy felt a tiny splash of thin, sticky jizz dirtying her perfect ass. The idea of having Brett's spunk on her body was as revolting as Avon's body was tempting, and her trance was immediately over. She looked at Brett with disdain and scorn, glaring at him for ruining yet another one of her fantasies.

Cindy bent over and presented her ass to Brett and the whiteboy knew exactly what his orders were. He began to clean Cindy's sweaty, salty ass cheek with his tongue, lapping up every droplet of weak DNA he had sprayed onto it. Sex had become an activity for only Cindy to enjoy, and any time Brett acted up and made it about his pleasure as well, Cindy forced him to submit to her and accept any punishment she saw fit, usually by cleaning the mess he made with his mouth.

The next day, Cindy packed her sexiest outfit and ordered Brett to drive her to New York.

Early in the morning, she logged onto her old Miss Rhode Island twitter account and sent a picture of herself to Avon's page. It was a picture of her from a few nights ago. Naked, sprawled on all fours, her gorgeous face looking right into the camera with her finger to her lip, completely nude with her left breast hanging perfectly beneath her and her right barely obstructed by her hand, her back arched with her ass sticking out behind her. She had made Brett take about a dozen of these sexy pics throughout the past few weeks, to little protest.

"Hey big boy, I hear you're gonna be in the big city today," she sent along with the photo.

A few minutes later, there was a response.

"Ya, lemme guess you tryna get this dick?" Avon replied.

"I know you missed me[heart emojies], let's finish what we started in Boston?" Cindy replied, sharing another picture, this time with her ass to the camera and her face looking back from behind.

"??? yah whatever you say," Avon replied.

Cindy was confused.

"Don't you remember silly? We made love a couple weeks ago [smiley emojis and more heart emojis]"

"Do you have any idea how little that narrows it down?" replied Avon.

Cindy couldn't tell if Avon was serious or not.

"It's me! Cindy! Kaycee's sister? The one trying to get pregnant?" Cindy replied.

"Oh yah, the bitch we flew up to Boston for, the one with the tight-ass pussy. ight, swing by this afternoon" Avon said, giving the blonde an address in downtown Manhattan.

Cindy couldn't tell if Avon was teasing or serious, but the address checked out, it was a luxury residential building a few blocks from the convention Kaycee would spend all day at.

Cindy had Brett drive her to the designated address and arrived at the towering, extravagant building that Avon had directed her to. Brett put up no protest and obediently drove his wife nearly five hours for her booty call and dropped her off. She walked into the building's lobby and into the bathroom, where she took her time changing into a ravishingly sexy skin-tight red dress with matching stilettos. The tight garment hugged every perfect curve on her body and accentuate her youthful, feminine curves with her firm, rounds breasts overflowing out of the top. Her muscular, athletic legs were completely exposed as the dress barely hung low enough to cover her ample cheeks. She also spent a considerable amount of time perfecting her hair, makeup, lashes and nails.

Walking out into a luxurious lobby full of opulent decorations, statues and crystal chandeliers, she was somewhat embarrassed by her skimpy outfit and hurried from the bathroom to the elevator, where a uniformed doorman directed her to Avon's room on the 22nd floor.

Cindy's heart was racing as she knocked on Avon's door. She could hear a great deal of commotion from inside.

After a few knocks, a woman opened the door. She was blonde, thin and pretty, maybe 19 or 20. Fiery red hair hair, fair skin, cute freckles, lovely green eyes. She was in some cheap panties and a matching bra, her makeup somewhat runny and her hair messy. An undeniable hottie, but nowhere near the flawless physical perfection of Cindy.

The redhead said nothing, simply staring at Cindy from head to toe a few times.

"Fuck," she muttered, hints of both admiration and cursing in her tone. It was as if she was trying out for a movie role and an Oscar-winner showed up auditioning for the same part.

Cindy smirked to herself, confident in her overwhelming beauty.

The redhead simply walked away, letting Cindy inside.

The door led to a luxury suite, more rooms than she could count, each more lavish and extravagant than the rest. It was clearly someone's home rather than a hotel space, there were pictures of the same white family in nearly every room. There was an old-money looking father, a gorgeous blonde trophy wife, a sexy teenage blonde daughter and an incel-looking son with skin problems and bad hygiene.

The commotion was coming from a bedroom in the corner, and Cindy followed the noise.

As she got closer, she began to see more people. First there was a kitchen, where two blondes and a brunette, all three completely nude and appeared to be barely eighteen were helping themselves to some expensive-looking champagne and spirits in the cabinet. Each of them had looked like they had just spent all morning in an orgy, their hair a mess, their makeup smeared and various bodily fluids caked onto various parts of their bodies. The two blondes looked enviously at Cindy, while the brunette seemed to be checking her out.

Next there was a hallway. There was a thick Latina who appeared to be in her late thirties, still ravishingly sexy who was naked on the ground with thick, sticky spunk leaking out of her overflowing cunt. She was fingering herself on the floor, looking as if she was half-masturbating, half-trying to keep as much semen inside her as possible.

Continuing on, she saw an entertainment room full of trophies, pictures of the family's adventures, a pool table and paintings. There was an Asian beauty about Cindy's age on all fours sitting naked on the pool table. A naked white male with a black eye and a chastity cage on his cock appeared to be wiping semen off of her face and chest with a tissue. There was an expensive looking bag in the corner near the Asian girl. It was the first male that Cindy had seen in the residence.

Next was another hallway. Two white girls seemed to be passed out from exhaustion, both naked and sprawled on the ground, one with semen leaking from her pussy and the other with semen leaking from both the pussy and anus. There were also two white boys who appeared to have been knocked out unconscious with heavy bruising on their face, torso and backs. There was a white boy naked on his knees, wearing nothing but a chastity cage and some dog ears. Next to him was a red-haired beauty squatting over a dog food bowl, letting cum leak from her pussy into the bowl which was already surprisingly full.

There was a loud commotion coming from behind the door attached to this hallway. Whatever main event was happening in this room, it was here.

Cindy opened the door. Sure enough, Avon was there. He was naked on an enormous bed, flanked by a naked beauty to his left and his right. A woman who looked like the trophy wife from the family photos was bouncing on top of Avon, as two other girls laid by his feet trying to lick his balls and taint. There were more passed-out girls in this room, including what appeared to be the daughter of the family who was completely naked, resting against the wall with semen leaking out of all three holes. There were also a few knocked-out white men, their faces bloodied and their bodies full of contusions. The incel son of the the family was on the other side of the room, his right hand playing with his cock and his left hand pointing the camera at Avon and his stepmom.

"Oh shit!" Avon said as he eyeballed Cindy, her intoxicating beauty easily outshining the other hotties in the room.

stafbeck
stafbeck
360 Followers