The Donor 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's start by getting you naked, Bretty-boy," Kaycee said when they got to the bedroom.

Brett decided not to protest and obeyed. Kaycee took a large bag from the bed and rummaged through it for a few seconds, finally finding what she was looking for.

It was another chastity cage.

"I'm sure you're very familiar with this by now," Kaycee said devilishly as she locked the cage on Brett little cock. "This one is special though. There are spikes on the inside. Every time you get a little boner, it's gonna hurt a lot. Try to control yourself, ok?"

"He's not gonna get excited because he's not gonna be perving on you!" Cindy shouted, "He'd better not!"

"I didn't forget about you, big sister," Kaycee say smirking. She pulled another device from the bag. It was metal and shaped like a circular ring with another y-shaped band connecting one end of the circle to another, "Put this on."

Cindy reluctantly obeyed, shooting Brett dirty looks in disgust of the fact that she now had to obey the sister she despised. The device fit like almost like a pair of panties, covering up her pussy, with the metal bands branding off around her taint to allow access to her asshole.

"What the fuck is this?" Cindy said.

"Same as your husband. This is a female chastity device. You'll find that your aspirations of being impregnated today by my stallion have once again been dashed. It's quite tight, it won't open without a key. It blocks off your pussy, but Avon can still play in your ass. Also there's a little fun setting on there where I can shock you if you get too naughty.

Kaycee then pulled out a pair of keys attached to a piece of string, and a button attached to a piece of string and put them around her neck.

"Good, now I have to go get changed," Kaycee said, leaving the married couple now completely nude save for their respective chastity devices, nervous and uneasy in anticipation. Cindy had her head buried in a pillow, trying to hide her shame from the camera. Brett was simply trying to avoid gazing at Cindy's naked body, as he knew the arousal would cause his cock to grow and impale his cock on the spikes inside his cage.

Kaycee came back a few moments later wearing a tiny light blue thong and matching bra that barely covered her nipples, along with 4-inch stiletto shoes that were transparent like glass. Her outfit left absolutely nothing to the imagination as her ripe, curvy flawless physique was put on full display. The two keys were now wrapped around a bracelet on her left wrist and the button was still around her neck. The site of her wide hips, skinny waste, melon-sized breasts immediately made Brett's cock twitch, causing him to clench in pain. Cindy simply tried to hide how impressed she was with her sister's undeniably incredible figure and show Brett a dirty look for being aroused.

Kaycee made a smug grin, fully aware of how magnificent she looked.

"Servant girl, recite Hamlet in Japanese," Kaycee said, looking at Cindy.

"What?" replied the older sister.

Kaycee pressed the button around her neck. Cindy immediately felt a burning shock sensation between her pussy and asshole, as if someone rammed a taser in her perineum. She screamed and fell to the ground in pain, rolling around for several seconds.

Kaycee chuckled and took a few steps toward Brett.

"Cuckboy, do a double backflip," she ordered.

"You know I can't," Brett muttered nervously.

Kaycee grabbed Brett's face and brought his lips towards hers, sticking her tongue in his mouth and swirling it around as she pressed her body into his, keeping his head pulled in so he couldn't turn away. Brett's cock inevitably became excited, and his erection caused his cock to expand into the spikes that lined the inside of his chastity cage. After just a few moments the white man began screaming in agonizing pain as Kaycee continued kissing him. Brett realized what was happening and forcibly pulled himself away from the blonde bombshell, then collapsed on the ground in pain. His screams stopped about half a minute later when his cock finally softened enough that his cage wasn't digging spikes into his manhood.

"Good, I think we all have an understanding of what happens when one of you refuses a command," Kaycee giggled.

Both husband and wife wanted to object, but were too terrified of the punishment if they did so, and instead seethed silently.

"My outfit isn't quite finished yet, Cuckboy. Be a dear and look into the bag by the corner of the room?"

Brett angrily stood up, prepared to obey when Kaycee turned herself around, bend over slightly and wiggled her ass.

"Oh fuck," Brett muttered as his cock once again twitched, momentarily causing his cock to press against the spikes in his cage, causing him to collapse in a brief jolt of sharp pain.

"Pervert..." muttered Cindy angrily.

"What the fuck?!" yelled Brett, averting his gaze to the ground.

"Filthy servants like you should know better than to stand up in the presence of their Divine Princess. It's unbecoming! Next time either of you rise to your feet without permission, expect a much larger punishment than Cuckboy just got!" Kaycee declared.

Brett angrily hopped off the bed to his knees and crawled over to the bag in the corner of the room, the same black bag that Kaycee had retrieved her chastity devices and keys from. There was a tiny light blue corset adorned with ribbons and laces, light blue stockings with intricate lacy pattern matching the corset and a white tiara. Brett was able to easily deduce that this was some sort of slutty princess outfit, mostly resembling Cinderella. Looking around, he noticed that the entire lavish bedroom wasn't just generically opulent and luxurious, the entire room was princess-themed, from the royal blue carpet to the kingly red sheets and the gold-plated frames filled with oil paintings.

"Ugly stepsister, your superior is indecent. Please robe her, now!" she ordered, pointing to some stockings that Brett had pulled out of the bag and placed on the floor.

Cindy was forced to kneel on the ground, as Kaycee pressed her glass stilletto upon her face. Though she was the younger sister, Kaycee looked nothing but dominant, supreme, powerful and sexy and she stepped on her big sister's face. Cindy had no choice but to roll each stocking on each of Kaycee's thick, sexy legs. She then stood as high as she could on her knees to apply the corset around Kaycee's torso.

Kaycee stood up when the two stockings were on her legs. She looked like a mix between a Disney princess, a filthy whore and a goddess from a fantasy tale with her glass stilettos and elegant but sultry light blue corset and stockings, ornate with ribbons and complex lacy designs. She finally applied the tiara, as magnificent as it was tacky, ornate with jewels and white gold that made it look almost majestic. Kaycee genuinely looked as authoritative and royal as she did sexy and playful.

"Now, the queen's royal asshole needs preparation. Servant girl, you seemed to love worshipping my fudge factory in the last video, do please lend your tongue to your master's anus," Kaycee decried.

"Kaycee, that's enough! I don't care what you say or do to me, I am not licking my sister's asshole! That's just gross and wrong!" Cindy retorted, doing her best to cloak her fear she was that Kaycee would shock her again.

Kaycee smirked, bringing her hand to the button.

"Get it straight, you just said you were the Princess, now you're saying the Queen? Which is it then?" yelled Brett in an attempt to distract Kaycee away from the shock button.

"Ah, silly cuckboy. You see, right now I am the Divine Princess, but soon my arrangement will be consummated and I will officially become the Goddess Queen Empress"

Brett rolled his eyes. "This fantasy fucking sucks," he said. The Princess immediately punished his insolence by lowering her corset and flashing her tits at him, instantly causing the servant's cock to swell and press against the spiked cage.

"AAagh!" he yelled, much to Cindy's annoyance, though she was mildly impressed that he stood up for her and absorbed Kaycee's attention so she would not be shocked.

"So what, we are going to be your royal helpers that attend to you while you get fucked by Prince Charming?" the servant girl asked with some hint of boredom in her tone.

"Prince Charming has a three-inch dick and a porn addiction," said the Princess. "Allow me to present to you, my true love and lust. The Pharoah!" she said, gesturing at the door to the bedroom.

"The Pharaoh!" she repeated. The door was still empty.

"The-" she began to repeat one more time when Avon finally came out. He was naked save for a pair of Gucci slides and a half-assed King Tut headdress that looked like it cost 20 dollars at a costume shop. He was holding a bottle of Hennessy, and took a final swig from the bottle before throwing it aside.

"Yah, yah, I'm here, Hapsburg bitch," he said.

"Mighty Pharoah! Your tribe hath vanquished all the knights of my elite kingdom, slaughtered our puny guard and claimed our treasure and maidens for thy own possession! Now come, take your ultimate prize! Come claim our kingdom's Divine Princess for your personal harem, fertilize her womb so she may bear the future warriors of your empire! And fuck her whore sister's tight asshole!" exclaimed Kaycee.

Cindy's jaw dropped and her loins soaked at the site of Avon. Freshly showered, coated with oil, his enormous muscles were glistening in royal glory. His towering, imposing stature juxtaposed to her own kneeling, his bare skin made him appear like a conqueror ready to claim her willing body as a trophy. She wanted him badly. She wanted his seed. She wanted his child. She fell in despair when she was reminded of the chastity device blocking her pussy to make that impossible, at least that day.

"Awww yah, two-for-one pussy special," Avon said, rubbing his hands together, before noticing Brett was there too. "Hey bitch! The cuckboy from last time! Don't think i don't see your ass! I will personally put you in the fucking ground if you fuck with me again, do I make myself clear!?"

The Princess began rubbing her body on his, gripping his cock with her hands as Cindy crawled over and began jerking him off as well, his enormous cock easily large enough to be serviced by four hands simultaneously. The Pharaoh took turns kissing the Kaycee the Princess and Cindy the servant girl as he forgot that Brett existed. "It's actually only a two-for-one asshole special, the servant's pussy is beneath you, lord Pharoah" said the Princess while the Pharoah's mouth was occupied on the servant girl's.

The Princess looked at the cuckboy. "Please use restraint, Dear Pharoah. If you beat him too hard, I can't put this on OnlyFans and I might pass out from cumming too hard. I can ensure he is properly disciplined."

"You're really ruining the emersion here when you talk about modern internet websites in a roleplay that's supposed to be ancient Egypt but somehow also medieval Europe" Brett said, kneeling beside the bed. Kaycee stoop up to kick him in the balls with her glass stiletto, causing him to collapse on the floor yet again as the Pharaoh and the sisters continued to kiss each other.

Brett averted his gaze as best he could, knowing the site before him was both incredibly sexy and incredibly painful as he still could not stand the sight of his wife with a man who was superior to him in every way.

"Slave, your Divine Princess needs attending to," Kaycee said, looking at Brett. "Please prepare the Princess's asshole for invasion by the conquering Pharaoh."

Cindy felt a wave of jealousy, even as she was being groped and fondled by Avon. Kaycee recognized this jealousy and smirked, pointing her ass towards Brett and shaking it gently, sliding her blue panties to the side to expose her asshole to him. It was a perfectly tight, clean, pristine hole that looked inviting and good enough to taste.

"I suppose it's impossible for the slave to perform such a task without his little dick getting all excited. The Princess's anus is quite the magnificent specimen. Servant Girl, please take this key and rotate it clockwise in the slave's chastity cage!" she said, handing the key to Brett's cock cage over to Cindy.

Cindy reluctantly agreed, seeing that the rightward turn of the key on Brett's chastity cage caused the spikes within it to flatten, causing the device to revert into a typical chastity cage that only prevented penile stimulation but did nothing to inflict pain.

"Perfect, now your 'man' can eat my ass to his heart's content without crying that his little cage makes his peepee hurt!" Kaycee said as she continued to shake her ass at Brett. "Pharoah, since the slave boy's chastity device can no longer be used to discipline him, please feel free to use whatever excessive force you'd like when he acts naughty."

"With pleasure," Avon the Pharoah said, clearly giddy at the prospect of being allowed to rough up Brett once again.

"Slaveboy, please attend to your Princess's asshole," Kaycee once again ordered.

Realizing he had no choice in the matter, and also overcome with an intense sexual lust as he gazed at Kaycee's plump and juicy rear, enthusiastically put on hand on each of her thick asscheeks and spread them apart, further exposing Kaycee's tight little bootyhole onto which Brett promptly planted his tongue.

Kaycee let out an exaggerated moan, knowing how much it would anger Cindy to force her to watch her husband eat out her booty.

"Wow, servant girl! Your husband is really good at this! Fuck! He really loves his princess's little fudge factory, doesn't he?" Kaycee said while staring Cindy in the eye as the anger and jealousy built up inside her.

Brett was practically in heaven inside of Kaycee's anus. Her skin tasted soft and salty and her pristinely clean booty-hole tasted like soft lips in the shape of a tight ring of muscle, gently pushing his tongue as he pushed it deeper inside her anus. Her scent was an intense aroma of sweat, pheromones and the pungent unmistakable musk of ass and pussy, all bombarding Brett's senses at once. He was entranced in seconds.

As Brett was nose-deep in Kaycee's wagon, the Pharoah gripped Cindy by the hair and shoved her face into his cock, prompting the servant girl to begin licking, stroking and bobbing her head on the half-erect behemoth between his legs. Kaycee chuckled at the observation that both she and her partner were being orally serviced by members of the same couple at the same time, clearly the dominant duo in the room.

Cindy sucked, slurped, gagged and glugged for a few minutes before her pretty mouth was finally able to bring Avon to a complete erection, at which point his cock was so long and girthy that Cindy could barely contain it in her mouth and was forced to use her tits and hands to stroke it.

"Enough!" Kaycee said, channeling her Princess persona, prompting Kaycee to stop jerking off Avon and Brett to stop worshipping her booty. "It is time for the Pharoah to make his first choice. Mighty Pharaoh, do you wish to enter the Princess's royal, unmolested, pre-lubricated dumptruck booty? Or her whore sister's dry, mediocre, barely-impressive servant ass?"

"Mediocre?!!" Cindy objected, proud of her athletic and firm backside.

"Shut the fuck up, servant. Now, pick which sister you shall take as your first spoil of conquest!" Kaycee said as she bent over in bed, arched her back and presented her ass to Avon.

Cindy quickly did the same thing, giving the Pharoah a choice between her firm, shapely and sporty butt versus Kaycee's larger, round, jiggly and juicy booty.

"Keep in mind the Princess is gonna buy you a nine-thousand dollar watch after this and the servant dropped half her net worth to buy the shitty dress you saw her in earlier," Kaycee said as she put on a little twerk show for Avon.

"Shieettt," Avon said, smacking Kaycee's round bottom and moving his cock towards her asshole, violently ripping off her expensive-looking panties as if they were made of paper.

"Tee-hee! It looks like Avon made his choice! Servant girl, do me a favor. Please unlock the slave from his chastity cage, by turning the key twice counter-clockwise" Kaycee said as she tossed the key over to Cindy. "I mean, he did lube my asshole up nice and wet with his tongue, so he deserves a little reward, don't you think?". Kaycee then gestured for Brett to kneel in front of her, which he obediently did.

Cindy's heart sank at the idea of Brett masturbating to Kaycee, but she couldn't refuse with her shock device still on. Slowly and reluctantly, Cindy took the key and inserted it into the slot on Brett's chastity cage and turned counterclockwise, causing the device to fall off his cock.

"You better fucking not" Cindy mouthed with her lips, not making a sound.

"Oh fuck! He's stretching my guts out!" Kaycee screamed as Avon pushed the tip of his cock into her pre-lubed ass, her sphincter perfectly massaging his colossal rod as it mercilessly advanced into her tush.

Kaycee bit down on the sheets as her eyes watered and she screamed in equal parts pain and pleasure while her continued his descent into her anus. The sheets muffled the screams somewhat, but her primal mating shriek still reverberated throughout the entire suite and reiterated the pure raw sexual energy that Avon possessed.

Cindy kneeled watching in terror and anticipation, knowing that her chastity belt was shaped in such a way that allowed Avon all the access he needed to her back hole and that she would likely be next when he was done with Kaycee.

Brett was once again entranced. Kaycee's hypnotizing screaming, her gorgeous face contorted into an expression of such pain and pleasure, her sultry body being used as a toy, the way Avon was stretching her guts beyond what Brett ever imagined a human was capable of being stretched to. He couldn't control himself. Until recently he never knew sex could be so beautiful, so dynamic, so powerful.

The slave boy couldn't help it. For the first time in weeks, he took out his unlocked cock in front of his wife and held it in his hand. With just his thumb, index and middle fingers, he began to stroke his own cock as he began gooning in view of the entire room, his eyes locked on Kaycee's face as her eyes began to roll to the back of her head.

"Brett! You fucking pervert!" Cindy yelled, as Kaycee's mouth formed a smile over the bedsheets she was biting.

Cindy ran over to try to pull Brett's hand from her cock, and Kaycee immediately emerged from her trance and pressed the button around her neck. Immediately, Cindy once again felt the electrical shock in her groin area, causing her to fall to the ground in pain. All the while, Avon continued to greedily pound the Princess's tight asshole.

Kaycee took her mouth off the sheets momentarily. "The Princess has granted the slaveboy a few minutes to enjoy his little prick and issue a cum tribute for the sister he actually desires. The servant girl will not interfere!" she then turned her eyes to Brett, who's face was contorted to a hideous o-face as he came closer to orgasm.

"That's right slave boy, cum for your Princess. Use that tiny little cock of yours to tell your wife who's pussy you really crave,"

Brett could barely understand what was happening or being said, fully hypnotized by the movement of both Avon and Kaycee's bodies.

"Cum for the princess," Kaycee whimpered while Cindy watched in a horrified, jealous rage. Avon kept on violently thrashing her booty and Kaycee's face reverted to its state of agonized-but-gratified delight, her eyes rolled back and her mouth biting the sheets.

"Aggghhh.... Aghhh.... aaAAAAGGHHH!!!" Brett grunted as his cock finally reached its breaking point and he sprayed his seed all over the bed and Kaycee's face. It was the largest load Cindy had seen in a long while as two weeks worth of semen erupted through his tiny member indiscriminately soaking anything near it in a thin, watery slurry of sexual release.