The Donor 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"BRETT!!!" Cindy screamed, shaken to her core that her husband had been brought to orgasm the woman she hated the most, and just how intense and messy this particular orgasm was.

Kaycee might have normally asked Avon to beat Brett half to death for spraying his semen on her without explicit permission. But she was more than happy to get a little bit of disappointing whiteboy-spunk on her for the psychological agony she knew it was bringing her sister. And quite frankly, at that moment, she was preoccupied.

"Clean... it..." Kaycee managed to mutter after several seconds over her moans and muffled screams.

Brett, having just recovered from the largest orgasm he had had in weeks and beginning to realize the gravity of what he just had done, began frantically looking around for a towel.

"Not... you... her..." Kaycee said, still moaning and squealing in constant bliss and pain.

Cindy realized that Kaycee was asking her to clean her own husband's semen off of her sister's face.

Brett timidly handed his wife a towel, too ashamed to look at her.

"With... your mout-OH MY GOOODDD!!! AGGHHHHHH!!!!" she shrieked, still being fucked in her back hole.

Cindy hesitated.

Kaycee, more composed as Avon began taking slower, deeper pumps, repeated herself.

"Lick me clean, servant trash!!" Kaycee repeated as she held the shock button in her hand, ready to press.

The terrified Cindy had no choice but to stick her tongue out and lap ever drop of her husband's fresh hot load off of Kaycees face. To her horror, Cindy realized that her position of subservience and submission was making her pussy moisten deeper and he lust grow stronger. She was coming to be turned on by being dominated.

Kaycee motioned for Avon to withdraw from her asshole and he obliged.

"Good little servant girl. I think you deserve a reward. Pharaoh, let the lowly maid here play with your cock," Kaycee said, causing Cindy to become visibly excited. "With her mouth," she then added.

Cindy's heart sunk as she realized what was being ordered from her. Avon's cock, which was just balls deep inside Kaycee's anus, was about to be thrust down her throat without it being cleaned or washed. It was as if she was being forced to lick Kaycee's ass yet again.

Avon didn't hesitate and gripped Cindy by the back of the head and extended her neck, causing the servant girl to intuitively open her mouth to accept the behemoth. Kaycee laughed as Avon shoved his member deeper and deeper down Cindy's throat with each thrust. Cindy could taste nothing but the sweet flesh of Avon's skin as her eyes watered and her her makeup washed down her face, her brain melting into a helpless mush as her pussy quivered under her chastity device.

Kaycee snuck up behind Brett as he was sitting down hypnotized watching Avon skullfuck his wife, gave him a hug from the back while wrapping her legs around him and put her lips to his ear. "You know, Cindy's not the only one in your marriage who should be tasting my asshole right now," she whispered sensually as she slipped the chastity cage on Brett's cock, still without spikes on the inside.

She continued hugging him from the his back, both with her legs and arms. He could feel her incredible tits rubbing against his back as he watched her luscious, silky smooth legs wrap around him.

"You're not bad at worshipping my ass, you know that? Maybe I'll keep you as a slave," Kaycee said. "I won't force you to tongue my ass again. But I know you want to. I won't let you cum. You'll be doing it out of love. You love my ass, don't you? If you shove your tongue up my hole, you can say it right inside of it. That will feel good, won't it? And your sister won't even hear it... my booty will muffle any sounds you make," Kaycee continued to whisper in Brett's ear.

All the while, Avon was thrusting his enormous cock down Cindy's throat as the beauty queen gagged and gasped for air while her mascara ran down her face. Cindy wanted nothing more than to masturbate, but the chastity cage around her pussy wouldn't even let a finger inside, and she instead had a barrage of contact-free climaxes without a hint of pussy stimulation.

Soon, both Cindy and Brett were submitting to Kaycee's ass; Cindy's throat continued to clean Avon's anus-tainted cock while Brett's entire face was between Kaycee's cheeks while his tongue swirled inside her asshole.

Cindy's heartrate had skyrocketed and her muscles were convulsing from her overwhelming arousal, and soon the gasps of air she was able to take in were not enough. She could feel herself pass out unconscious as Avon continued to mercilessly thrust his cock down her throat without any regard for her need for air.

The servant girl regained consciousness a few moments later. She had changed positions, she was now on her knees in the bed with her ass sticking up into the air. Kaycee was directly in front of her, her face contorted in pleasure. She was also on her knees, her right hand was on the back of Brett's neck pushing his face so deep inside her ass crack that Cindy could only recognize Brett from his hair. He was eating Kaycee's pussy and ass from behind.

Before she could even react to her husband worshipping the ass of her little sister, she heard Avon's voice.

"You done keeping me waiting, white bitch?" he said.

Cindy looked over her shoulder. Avon was there, his enormous muscular frame and superhuman-sized cock ready to plow into her asshole. She gave him a quick nod then clenched her teeth together in preparation of what was to come.

Avon brought his glans to the tip edge of Cindy's anus, his meat still thoroughly lubricated and glistening from fucking the beautiful sister's throats. He pushed forward and entered the beauty queen's tight, unspoiled anus. Feeling her guts being rearranged in ways she never felt possible, there was little she could do but scream in both pain and pleasure.

Avon ploughed hard and mercilessly, unconcerned with the servant girl's wails and moans as he enjoyed the fruits of her pristine backside. The feeling of stretching her tight hole was exquisite as he fucked harder and harder. Cindy felt a sudden rush of pain followed by a wave of unfamiliar pleasure. The sensation was unlike anything she's ever experienced before, and she couldn't help but to continue moan loudly as he moved within her.

Kaycee saw this playing out and pushed Brett's face away from her ass.

"Yes mighty Pharaoh! Soil the servant girl's maiden backpussy and claim her asshole for the Black Empire!

Cindy was on her hands and knees with her ass in the air and her back arched as Avon mercilessly pounded her backside, her warm tight fuckhole bringing him to paradise.

Kaycee grabbed Brett by the shoulders and lightly threw him onto the bed next to where Cindy was being railed. The princess gestured for Brett to slide his body underneath Cindy's as if they were doing a sixty-nine. Soon, Brett was on his back, Cindy's knees on either side of his face as she bent over and accepted thrust after thrust from Avon, the penetration happening mere inches from Brett's face. From up close he could see every detail the the penetration. He could see his wife's saliva still glazing the dark chocolate cock that was inches away from him. He could see the tightness of her asshole as it perfectly molded itself around his shaft no matter how deep he was. He could see his balls bounce with every sway, ready to unload a torrent of fertile seed into her asshole. He could see every delicious ripple of her toned ass as it slammed against his thighs, causing a jiggling motion with every smack.

Cindy barely noticed her husband climbing beneath her and sticking his face below her ass. She had no concerns other than being fucked by Avon and trying not to pass out from the pure ecstasy, her moans not even close to coherent and her mind mostly jelly.

Kaycee scavenged the pieces of her princess outfit that were still intact and began to quickly put them on as Avon continued to pound Cindy. Her outfit somewhat resembling her appearance at the beginning of the fuckfest, she walked over to the Pharaoh and began kissing his body, then used her hands to spread Cindy's cheeks apart and allow for easier access to her hole.

"One taste and our instincts know that our porceline bodies were made for dark spears!" the Princess said, looking at the camera. "All of us, one by one, surrender to you, mighty African warrior! We will gladly carry your seed and bear dark warriors who will kill your enemies and end our ancestors' race! Erase our white culture and identity! We welcome it! Black Kings, conquer our men, use our wombs and allow us to serve as your slaves!"

"Damn bitch! Shut the fuck up so I can nut in this hoe!" Snapped the pharaoh as his muscled contracted and he gripped Cindy's perfect cheeks with even greater force.

The Princess looked into one of the cameras directly, speaking to the millions who consumed her content.

"Don't pretend to think I'm wrong, white boys. The tide is turning and the Black conquerors are closing you in on your country, your culture, your women. Just give in and keep jerking off to my porn," she said with a smug and sexy smirk, rubbing her belly where a young Black warrior was growing.

Cindy could feel Avon's pace increasing and his muscles tensing as he came closer to orgasm and she began to moan his name, eager to finally feel him empty his balls inside her.

"Avon! Give it to me, give it to me!! Inside! Fill meeee!" she moaned as she sensed that he was nearly ready to explode.

Kaycee wrapped her arms and legs around the Black man's body as he continued to pound.

"Tell her how much you love his cock, servant girl!" Kaycee said, caressing the Pharoah's body

"I can't believe how much he's filling me up! He's all the way up in my guts! I never knew I could feel this good!!" Cindy screamed.

"Cum" Kaycee whispered in Avon's ear. Moments later, he unleashed a torrent of sticky, potent seed directly into Cindy's tight ass. She could feel the barrage of baby batter fill her guts, causing her to erupt in a shattering orgasm like she had never experienced. Avon pumped a few more times, each time unleashing another rope of jizz inside the beauty's asshole that filled her so thoroughly that she felt like her stomach was distended by the end of it.

Cindy's body convulsed for several seconds, then went completely flaccid when the Pharoah finally withdrew from her ass. She collapsed onto the bed, her pelvis falling directly onto Brett's face as cum generously leaked out from her ass onto her husband's lips and nose. As Cindy was leaking jizz onto her husband's face, Kaycee playfully pushed Avon down onto the bed, climbed on top of him and used her hands to rub his cock against her ass, all while still kissing him passionately. She smiled seductively into his eyes and whispered "it's my turn now" and went back to kissing him for a few moments. The line was strictly for the cameras. Less than a minute later, she yelled "that's fucking it!" and collapsed onto the bed next to Cindy and Brett, her body exhausted from the heart-pounding screaming orgasms and physical punishment that Avon dealt to her various holes. She was as exhausted as Cindy and Brett were.

Avon, still brimming with energy and full of stamina, picked up his phone and sent a few text messages. He killed some time in the kitchen with another bottle of Hennessy for a few minutes, but didn't have time to take more than two or three swigs. Within minutes, there were two college-aged beauties knocking at the door, one blonde and one Asian, both wearing long overcoats. Avon let the two in and they immediately dropped their coats to reveal barely-there dental floss lingerie, presenting two flawless female forms. The Asian jumped into Avon's arms and began to kiss him while the blonde began to stroke his cock with her hands and pleasure the tip with her mouth. Avon could feel an engagement ring on the blonde's hand as she jerked him, which made his cock even more excited.

Avon took the two new fucktoys into the living room for some camera-free sex and within minutes Cindy, Kaycee and Brett could hear the pair of college hotties moaning and screaming.

"How the fuck does he still have energy to do that?" Cindy asked, who had barely been able to move in the past few minutes.

"You ever see those pictures where it's after a track and field race and the white runners are all laying on the ground panting and the Black runner is just chilling ready to run a 10k? It's like that. They have, like, unreal stamina. If I could fuck him 15 hours a day and bear him a hundred Black babies a year I would, unfortunately even I can't do that and that's why I let him fuck his little dime-a-dozen cheap bitches.

Cindy was indignant. "What! Then why did you have such a problem with me-"

"But what you did was unforgivable," Kaycee interrupted, "Those easy sluts in the other room know their place. I'm Avon's number one bitch, I'm the one he fucks on camera for 10k a video, I'm the one who pays for his hotels and yachts and watches and chains, I'm the one he busts three nuts inside every day because my pussy is the best and my body is the best. Maybe if you had come to me on your hands and knees, begged me for the chance to be one of his many toys to use and abuse for a night, offered to lick my ass clean to show your deference and assured me that any babies conceived by Avon's premium seed were simply low-class one-night-stand shitlings who would always come second and be subservient to my noble-born offspring, I would have considered letting you be the one of the girls next door getting her brains fucked out after I was worn out from him. Instead you go behind my back and try to steal my man's seed from me without my permission."

"Oh, just shut up, Kaycee! You're such a fucking bitch to me! Just get us out of these chastity things because we're getting the fuck out of here!" Cindy retorted.

"I don't think you heard me. Bad girls like you need to be punished. If you wanna be able to fist fuck yourself to sleep tonight, you're going to have to take your punishment like a good girl," Kaycee replied.

Cindy didn't have a response, knowing that Kaycee still had the button that could zap her.

"First off, I need to take away most of your commission for starring in my next OF smash hit. Normally I'd give you 10% and him 5% but... I'd say 5% to you and 1% to the cuck is fair. You can sign the release forms in the back, you can expect... maybe about a grand to you and gas money back home the bitch? For your troubles of course. This isn't a special video like my last one so I wouldn't expect you two to make as much on this one, even if I was paying you full price."

"You'll be begging me to come back when your fans see how much prettier and-." Cindy began, before being interrupted.

"Second, both of you are going to go put on your clothes, without showering or wiping yourselves off. You're gonna walk to your car, without cleaning yourselves. You're gonna drive home, without cleaning off that smeared mascara on your face or that cum drying on your husband's face. Send me a picture of your dirty selves in that shithole apartment of yours and I'll overnight you the keys."

"You fucking..." Cindy began before stopping herself, not wanting to give Kaycee the satisfaction.

"Or I could just keep shocking you," Kaycee said with a smirk.

"This isn't over," Cindy snapped back, with venom in her voice.

"Oh, and I'm dropping my big video next week. You know, the one where Avon impregnates me on camera? The one where you're licking my asshole? So don't expect to use the internet, I'm gonna break it that day.

Cindy gritted her teeth and did as Kaycee said. she placed her clothes back on her sticky body that was caked with sweat and other bodily fluids, causing her red dress to practically become stuck to her skin. Cum was still leaking out of her ass at a steady pace, creating a painfully obvious stream of cum that dripped down her left thigh to the back of her knee and to her foot. When she looked in the mirror, her face was a complete mess. Her makeup was smeared, her mascara ran down to her lips, her hair was a frizzy disaster. The scent of her sweat, vaginal fluids and pheromones created an unmistakable stench of recent filthy, dirty sex that was so strong that she could smell it on herself. Brett's appearance was no less subtle. His face was wet with both his own sweat and Kaycee's booty sweat, and on top of that the entire right side of his face was caked in barely-dry semen that had leaked from Cindy's ass on his face. His hair was also a tangled mess, and his body was full of cuts, scraped and bruises from being up by Officer Girthheimer earlier in the day.

The two took the elevator down to the lobby and stuck out like a sore thumb immediately. They were two filthy, soiled, bodily-fluid-soaked individuals stood in stark juxtaposition of the luxurious and opulent hotel room full of black-tie staff and guests, crystal chandeliers and white drapes and curtains. They hastily completed their walk of shame out the building with all eyes in the building locked on them as they tried not to notice. Too embarrassed to call a cab, the two walked to the garage where Brett's car was parked for nearly an hour, drawing a handful of dirty stares even in the New York City streets filled with other eccentric characters. Brett could feel the cum drying on his face and Cindy could feel her dress sticking to her body with every step of the agonizingly long and humiliating walk. Even after finding the car, they were subjected to a five-hour drive from New York to their apartment, soaked in their own filth and shame, sitting in complete silence for the majority of the trip.

Brett broke the silence about three hours into the drive. "I don't think we should fuck with Kaycee anymore," he said. Cindy merely glared at him and said nothing.

Within 24 hours, the couple had the keys to their respective chastity devices and were able to use their genitals freely, not that either were even close being to interact with the other in a sexual manner after that time. It was only a few days before Kaycee's Black breeding video was to be released, as online anticipation and buzz increased every day. Cindy and Brett, the costars of that video, could only imagine the ways that the video would change their lives.

*******

Quick recap on characters and plot of part 1

Cindy Fairchild: White, blonde, icy blue eyes, 22, recent college graduate, 5'9" with long legs, a booty that was round and firm, double-D-cup breasts and a sexy, athletic overall build. Former beauty queen and NFL cheerleader. Recently graduated college, recently married Brett.

Brett: White husband of Cindy, a former college athlete about one year Cindy's senior, out of shape since college and working a low-salary entry job as a computer programmer. Small, impotent penis.

Kaycee Fairchild: Cindy's younger sister. 19, 5'6" bright blond hair, blue eyes, pearly white teeth and sultry smile, triple-D-cup breasts, toned waist and flat belly which complemented her thick, juicy thighs plump heart-shaped ass. Millionaire OnlyFans star, known for interracial sex content.

Avon: The Black boy toy of Kaycee. 6'4" former D1 linebacker with rich dark skin covered from neck to toes in gang tattoos, tree-trunk arms, broad shoulders, an extraordinarily muscled torso and back and thick powerful legs. Enormous cock.

Plot of part 1: Cindy and Brett are struggling newlyweds trying for their first baby. Cindy is fertile, but Brett is not. They go to a fertility specialist, but the only options are a $20,000 treatment that would allow children that are biologically Brett and Cindy's, or a sperm donor. Premium sperm donors are also too expensive, so Cindy asks her porn star sister Kaycee if Kaycee's boy toy Avon would be willing to be a sperm donor. Kaycee agrees and flies to Cindy with Avon. Cindy was under the impression that Avon would simply give her his sperm in a cup, but Kaycee insists on Avon providing the sample naturally by having sex with Cindy. A threesome occurs between Cindy, Kaycee and Avon with Brett watching as a nonparticipating spectator. Right before Avon is about to ejaculate inside Cindy, Kaycee steals Avon away he cums inside her. Kaycee then reveals that she herself has gone off birth control and was likely impregnated and plans on using her pregnancy to increase her porn earnings. She further reveals that the entire threesome was recorded and offers Cindy $25,000 to allow the video to be posted to OnlyFans. Kaycee assures Cindy that she was also impregnated simply from the precum, but taunts her for not being the one that Avon ejaculated inside. Cindy accepts the $25,000 payout for allowing her likeness in the film, takes contraception to prevent her pregnancy and plots revenge on Kaycee.