The Donor 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every eye in the room was directed at Cindy. The four beauties who were in the bed with Avon, as well as a few other girls who were watching him from the side of the room, let out some curses and groans. There was no question as to who Avon would choose next.

"Avon, sweety, don't forget who put on this little party for you!" said the stepmom, redirecting Avon's gaze towards her eyes. "You can have all the little whore you want, but first, don't forget to cum for mommy, baby boy."

Avon gave half a nod, and the MILF continued riding as Cindy sat in the corner and waited her turn. The combined efforts of the five women in the bed were enough to bring Avon close to orgasm, as Cindy watched from the side of the room salivating in lust and anticipation. She stripped down to nothing and touched herself as she watched Avon's massive cock provide endless orgasmic bliss to the women on the bed. All the while her own pussy saturated in her sweet, sticky juices as she eagerly awaited her turn on Avon's rod.

After what felt like an eternity, the Black man grunted and his limbs clenched as the MILF finally brought him to orgasm. Cindy could see the powerful muscles in his scrotum contracting as he emptied his balls inside the MILF's womanhood, undoubtedly showering her womb with an endless barrage of sticky, virile, life-giving ejaculate.

The MILF unleashed a final ecstatic scream as she felt Avon's load shoot up inside of her, then fainted shortly after. Avon pushed her off of him, semen gushing out of her overfilled cunt the instant that his flaccid cock exited it.

Avon laid motionless for a few moments, as the naked beauties flanking him cleaned up drips of semen still leaking from his cock with their tongues, and the women by his feet tried to collect spunk dripping from the MILF's coochie on their fingers, which they were slipping into their own cunts.

It only took about a minute for Avon's flaccid cock to begin to harden once more as he sat up.

"Take me next, my love," begged the woman to his left.

"I know you want some of this virgin pussy," said the woman to his right at the same time.

"Don't deprive the bride on her honeymoon," said one of the girls by his feet.

"You haven't cum inside me yet," said the other girl by his foot.

"I got my IUD taken out just for you," muttered one of the girls in the corner of the room.

There was not a second thought in Avon's mind. He shot a glance at Cindy and gestured for her to come over, causing the other girls in the room to once again groan and whine. Cindy, fully nude, crawled over to the bed and straddled Avon as she climbed on top of him.

"There's got to be twenty girls in here. Don't you think that's a little excessive, my love?" she whispered in his ear.

"There's a hundred white bitches for every Black king in this gentrified-ass yuppy hood. If I don't fuck them, they'll fuck whiteboys instead. Making sure whiteboys don't get a crumb of pussy is a hobby of mine," Avon said as he gripped her ass with his strong, rugged right hand and spanked it with his left.

Brett was dejected and frustrated after dropping Cindy off. He knew that the love of his life was about to get her brains fucked out by a larger, stronger, better endowed, more virile man who was sexually and genetically superior in every way. He knew that she wanted his cock inside her, his lips on hers, his DNA fathering her children,. The past few weeks of working out, eating clean, excelling at work changed nothing about where he stood compared to him in his wife's eyes, and there was nothing her could do about it.

Brett was fully prepared to simply drive around the city in his car until the deed was done and Cindy asked him to come get her, but fate seemed to have other plans for him.

There was a vibration in his pocket. A text from Kaycee.

"I know Cindy is in the city, I'm guessing you brought her in???"

Brett opened it, but didn't respond. Three dots appeared under her message.

"I still have her location on find my friends lol. I doubt she remembers I have it" read another text from her.

"Pretty obvious why she's in the city and getting dropped off at the same location as where Avon's at LMAO"

"Must suck that your wife's about to get her cheeks clapped by my man"

"You know, we can even the score..."

Brett finally responded.

"Fuck off," he wrote to her.

"Whoa! No need to b so mean"

"I know i was a lil mean last time..."

"but your lady was tryin to steal my man!"

"cmon, we all know theyre fuckin rn"

"I'm a petty bitch, you fuck my man, I fuck yours," she replied with a winking face and a kiss emoji.

She then began sending near-nude photos of herself in sexy poses, wearing lingerie brandished with the logo for CreatorCon, the adult film expo she was working today. Brett could tell they were freshly taken.

Kaycee, as always, looked absolutely immaculate. The first picture was a booty pic where she was squatting with her knees turned outward, turning around and winking at the camera. Her back perfectly arched, her ass at the precise angle to show off its shape and firmness. The next picture came a minute later showcased her on her knees bending over, her gorgeous face overshadowed by her thick hips and flat waist underneath her sizeable tits, barely covered by the teeny bra she was wearing. There was another picture the next minute, and soon there was a steady stream of scorching pics invading his phone.

Brett was immediately entranced by these professional-quality nudes. Kaycee's flawless body and masterful posing wore down his self control and critical thinking ability with every scorching picture.

Brett's cock grew harder and his mind grew dumber. He forgot about Kaycee's cruel and scheming nature, only able to focus on her delectable curves, her luscious rear, her bountiful rack, her tantalizing eyes, her sultry smile.

"I can't" were the only words Brett could manage to type back to her, knowing damn well that Kaycee was a villain and her sweet words and pictures were thinly veiled poison.

Kaycee's pictures kept coming, and slowly they turned into video snippets of the blonde bombshell shaking her ass, shoving phallic objects down her throat, flashing her tits, putting fingers inside her pussy that was so wet it looked there there was honey coating her fingers when she pulled them out.

It didn't take long to wear down Brett's self control. After less than an hour and a dozen or so pictures and videos, he had to convince himself that this was an okay thing to do. He thought about how cold Cindy had been to him. How he had been locked in a chastity cage for the better part of the past two weeks. How Cindy never gave him a single orgasm in the entire past few weeks other than when he exploded through his cage a few times on accident. How Cindy was openly lusting for another man, how she chose to have the other man's child despite now having the resources for a child with her husband.

Maybe having sex with Kaycee was an acceptable thing to do? If Cindy was going to have sex with Kaycee's boy toy, why should Brett deprive himself of the pleasures of Kaycee's body?

The last thing that Kaycee sent Brett was a photo with a barcode on it.

"This'll be your VIP pass for the day. I'm at booth 124. And I have another room backstage ;)"

"I'll see you soon, big boy [multiple heart emojis]"

Brett tried his best to resist her charms, but he was starving for sex. Those few orgasms he had in his chastity cage were the only moments of sexual release he had gotten in the past few weeks. He had quit porn and masturbation in the interest of self improvement, and Cindy wouldn't touch him without the cage on. He hadn't had any degree of sexual satisfaction in so long. Kaycee was so enticing. And quite frankly, he was just desperate for the affectionate touch of someone. Anyone.

"Porn is a lie. Kaycee is evil. Porn is a lie. Kaycee is evil." Brett repeated it over and over again in his head. But he simply couldn't resist as he slowly made his way to the convention, only a few blocks away from where Cindy was.

Brett entered the convention with head down to the floor The pass Kaycee had sent him was genuine and granted him not only admission, but a VIP pass that got him into just about any room, any meet-and-greet, any experience he wanted.

The convention was full of guys like Brett: pasty, pale, physically unremarkable, many wearing baggy clothes, hoodies and sunglasses to help keep anonymous. It was also filled with girls like Kaycee: irresistibly sexy, prancing around in next to nothing, giant asses hanging out of tiny thongs, big boobies in tiny bras, stilettos, thigh-highs, schoolgirl outfits, nurse outfits, maid outfits, bondage gear, representing every fetish Brett could ever imagine.

Every performed who saw Brett's VIP necklace gave him attention. A sexy smile, a flash of the tits, a booty slap, some even went up to him and moved his hands to their waist, ass cheeks or breasts. It was like a horny teenager's fantasy.

Brett finally found Kaycee's booth.

The young snowbunny had one of the largest followings at the convention, her recent social medias posts about being impregnated by a Black man on camera had made her the most talked-about and controversial pornstar in the world at that moment.

Kaycee was entertaining fans in a pear of six-inch stripper heals, a silky pair of black panties completely swallowed in the back by dumptruck booty and body glitter drenched over her legs, arms and belly. She was wearing no bra, instead covering her breasts with two life-sized black baby dolls she held in each hand that made it seem like she was breastfeeding a pair of dark-skin Black baby twins. She was so popular that she had to have two assistants picking up all the money that her fans, almost entirely white males, were throwing at her while she roleplayed as a black bred mommy.

"Aww, Baby Tyrone! Don't get greedy, there's plenty of momma's milk for both of you," Kaycee moaned, pretending to breastfeed the dolls with a wicked smile on her face. She was totally dolled up with fancy hair, makeup, lashes, mascara, everything. "That's right, Baby Jamal! Drink all that up so you can grow up big and strong and dominate all the whiteboys and fuck all the white girls, just like your father!"

Kaycee caught a glimpse of Brett in the crowd of several dozen that was surrounding her booth.

"Ok fans! I think that's it for me and the twins for now! I'm gonna go in the back and ride on 12 inches of black rubber until my next show! I'll ask everyone to leave now, but come say hi if you're a Platinum Plus VIP!" the blonde bombshell said, prompting a wave of moans and groans.

Brett looked at his pass. Indeed, he was a Platinum Plus VIP. Kaycee was calling him over.

Brett walked slowly through the dissipating crowd over to Kaycee, whose assistants shot her knowing looks as she nodded.

Before Brett could even say a word to her, the porn queen grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him in. "Follow me," she whispered.

Brett's little cock nearly exploded just on the walk over to Kaycee's guest room, his eyes glued to her juicy butt as it jiggled and swung with every step she took.

Kaycee gave her assistants one last nod before she sent them away by the door to her room.

Still grabbing his shirt, she pulled Brett's body towards hers and kissed him passionately on the lips, twirling her tongue in his mouth while she pressed her body towards his. Brett's muscles practically went limp.

Kaycee opened the door and sent her team away, then practically threw Brett through the door onto a bed.

She climbed on top of him and straddled his abdomen, her ass firmly resting on his raging erection.

"Do you like the convention so far? That pass of yours is really something special. It means you spent twelve grand on a porn pass. It means that every girl here thinks you're an easy source of money for them," Kaycee whispered seductively in his ear. "Do you know what that means? Here, you get a taste of what it's like to be a Black alpha male like Avon on a daily basis. All these sexy, smoking, out-of-your-league gals throwing themselves at your feet because they want something from you. Of course, for Avon they want his cock but from you they want the money you don't really have. But it must be nice to pretend!"

"Ah, so you really are Kaycee," Brett said with an eyeroll, unimpressed by his sister-in-law's trademark quips. "You sound like a every sophomore who just finished their second semester of psychology and thinks they know how to get under everyone's skin now."

"Awww, big bro! You're always so mean to me! Tee-hee! Well, it's my body that'll hypnotize you, not my words. I think I outta say whatever I want to you and that tiny lil' guy is still gonna get hard for me" Kaycee said, wiggling her butt on Brett's erection.

Brett clenched his face.

"Already trying to hold back that load? No, no, no! That won't do, Bretty. You need to fuck the shit out of my like how Avon is fucking the shit out of my whore sister right now. Otherwise this won't be revenge! Don't worry, you're not the first whiteboy who's tried to fuck a girl of my caliber before. I can teach you some tricks to hold that load in," Kaycee said, pulling the shirt of over Brett's head.

Kaycee's phone rang.

"Fuck! I gotta take this," she said, pulling the phone from the purse on the bed. She listened in for a few moments, saying nothing but "Uh-huh," "ok," and "I understand,"

"Tough brake, littledick. One of the Blacked girls got too high on ketamine and can't do the main stage. They need me to go fill in for them. You don't mind waiting for me for a few hours here, do you?" Kaycee asked.

"I-" Brett began.

"Of course not! You have nowhere better to go and this is about to be the highlight of your life!" Kaycee interrupted.

The blonde leaned back and pointed her legs straight upward in the air and slid off her panties.

"Here, you can occupy yourself with these for the next two hours or so. Go rub off the first nut or two, that's one of the big tricks to fucking longer and harder. I'll be back in time for you to get back to Cindy without her suspecting a thing," Kaycee said, throwing her dirty panties onto Brett's face.

"Wait-" Brett said, as Kaycee threw on a checkered red miniskirt and white panties in the blink of an eye.

"Don't worry, just have fun by yourself for a few hours. I'll be back ready to fuck your brains out in two hours exactly. Try to cum once or twice before then, this room is full of things that can help you in that department. Toodles!" she said, hurrying out.

Ten minutes later, Kaycee charged into the room. Brett was naked on the bed, Kaycee's dirty panties in his left hand which was pressed firmly to his nose. In his right hand was his tiny cock, so erect it was leaking precum. There were massaging wands and Black dildos littering the bed.

"That's him officer! That's the one who's been stalking me and stole my underwear!" Kaycee yelled. Accompanying Kaycee was a enormous, six-foot-three heavily muscled Black man in a police uniform that looked about two sizes too small.

"Hands off the draws!," yelled the cop who looked suspiciously like a very popular Black male porn performer in a shitty dime-store cop uniform. He lunged towards the bed and threw Brett forcefully onto the ground, pushing his face into the floor.

"Tsk-tsk" Kaycee said. "Theft of a sex worker's clothing? Public masturbation? Trespassing? These are serious, serious charges, Brett-boy."

The cop slammed his knee into Brett's back despite the white man's compliance.

"You could end up on the sex offender list for life if I decide to press charges. Officer Girthheimer has you on body camera, so don't try to deny it."

Brett simply gritted his teeth while the officer continued to batter his body.

Cindy was nude, straddled atop of Avon with his hands on her ass and his cock nearly fully erect. As Avon spanked Cindy's ass once more with his right hand, he heard a familiar voice calling him from outside the room.

"Momma's back! The backup holes can leave now!" It was Kaycee's voice.

The other women groaned once more. They didn't expect Avon to be taken from them so soon, but they also knew that they had no shot of persuading him to stay when Kaycee was there.

"Kaycee? The fuck are you doing here?" said Cindy, the only woman in the room whose beauty was on the same level as the porn superstar.

"Avon, don't put your cock anywhere near pussy," Kaycee said.

The Black man shot her a dirty look, annoyed that she had the audacity to tell him what to do and that he would even attempt to keep him from the equally-ravishing Cindy.

"Don't worry, I'll buy you another chain. A big, gold one. Or would you prefer a new watch?" Kaycee said diplomatically, causing the Black man to slowly release his hands from Cindy's booty.

Cindy was raging. "Oh no, don't think for a second you're gonna-"

"I'd watch your next words very carefully, deer sister. Officer!!" Kaycee asserted.

The muscular, grizzled Black police officer who arrested Brett back at the convention walked in, dragging Brett along by his neck. Brett's cloths were ripped in several places and he had contusions all over his body.

"This pervert decided to harass a helpless sex worker at CreatorCon down the street. He's looking at some serious charges," Kaycee asserted.

"This fucking bitch told me to jerk off in her room, the barges in five minutes later and gets mad at me for doing exactly what she fucking told me to do!" Brett interjected, prompting the officer to throw him to the ground.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Kaycee said.

"Oh, fuck off! I have the texts you sent me and everything!" Brett yelled.

"I have Officer Girthheimer's body camera footage showing you masturbating in my green room with my stolen panties on your face," Kaycee asserted.

"He's not even a real fucking cop! He's number 9 on the Pornhub Black male performers list for fuck's sake!" Brett exclaimed, looking over to Officer Girthheimer who was fondling one of the naked beauties in the corner while another was pulling out his inhumanly large cock.

"Details, details. Look, maybe Officer Girthheimer isn't a licensed detective, maybe I sent a few messages. None of that alleviates you of stealing my underwear and jerking off in my private room, which I actually caught on video. Maybe a jury believes you, maybe you don't. But lawyers are expensive and I can hire a hell of a lot better one than you can," Kaycee said childishly.

"Kaycee, enough!" Cindy yelled, "What the fuck is this?"

"Well, as much as it pains me to say this, my editors seem to have given quite high reviews to the video the four of us filmed a few weeks ago and thought that you two might be interested in another film. I suppose I could be persuaded to drop the charges if the two of you would agree to do exactly what I say for the next few hours. Oh, and forget about getting your Black baby today, big sister. My pussy is just as good as yours and I'm buying him a watch that's more than your net worth, so I think we all know what Avon prefers today.

Cindy shot a disgusted look at Brett.

"If you ended up on the sex offender list... that would fuck our entire lives up," Cindy said seething.

"Perfect! Sounds like you agree? Ok, Officer Girthheimer will take care of the rest of the whores here, I did book myself a little suite down in 1401 when I heard that Avon would be spending his day in this lovely building, so why don't you join me down there? We can go over the details there," Kaycee said devilishly.

Cindy and Brett reluctantly did as they were told, and followed Kaycee downstairs while Avon went to go shower.

Kaycee's suite was nearly as lavish as the previous residence, full of opulence, decadence and excess. There were already a few tripod cameras and light fixtures set up in the bedroom.