All Comments on 'The Doomsday List'

by pietro108

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Some authors are so hellbent on repeating the same tired tropes, that they don't bother thinking if they even make sense. Here we have the overdone trope of the father being civil and kinda mellow towards his horrid daughters. Author probably forgot that said daughters, not only supported their mother's sluttiness, but also actively condoned pedophilia in front of him. Any decent human being would completely cut off that filth from his life, not tell them to find him if they ever change their mind...

Chimo1961Chimo19616 months ago

He needs to write off the two 2 cunts he called his daughters. They will be a waste of skin and time, the rest of their whore lives. Turning on your father is a capital offence. Supporting a mothers slut plan means he needs to cut them

Out of his life. Let them work the streets for money

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The author needs to delete the trope file.

NO FATHER would tolerate his daughters betrayal and certainly never forgive it.

Other than that thus was a pretty clever story!

Norseman123Norseman1236 months ago

Similar to a story I wrote but yours was better. 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

With reference to the commenta about th daughters. I agree that both these girls have the morals, or lack, of an alley cat. If not already, they are lying and cheating sluts in evolution. That they are depraved is a disservice to the word.Clearly both have no respect,and less live, for their dad.

Note here too, Dec. 2023, that the wife's moral posture is selfish sexual entitlement corresponds exactly with today's Toxic Feminism.

LJ7352LJ73523 months ago

Loose ends abound the ending seemed way too rushed.

Chimo1961Chimo1961about 1 month ago

This is our new reality, women raise their daughters to be whores. Selling access to their bodies for dinners , drinks and trinkets. The. They brag about how powerful and independent t they are, while sucking a cock in a parking lot. NO thanks.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpietro108@pietro108
Dutch immigrant to Australia at age 6. Arrived with no English language. Catholic schooling. University to study teaching. Teacher for 42 years. Retired. Married since 1979.

story TAGS