The Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked confused as he looked me over. He tapped my lips again and the roots uncoiled from my mouth, sliding away. He reached around my neck, his thumb lining up along my throat and up under my chin.

I felt something... a strange sort of vibration ring through me, then I felt my throat swelling and I started to panic. I opened my mouth to scream, but no sound came. Nothing at all.

He pulled his hand back and I was panting, screaming silently and shaking my head. I couldn't speak or make a sound!

He stepped back, looking me over again, then turned and waved a hand towards the long hall to the right. He moved back further, almost to the wall and stood regarding me as if waiting for something.

I tugged and pulled on my arms and legs, but the roots were strong and had no give at all. The more I struggled, the tighter they seemed to pull me. Tears were rolling down my face as I looked around, terrified of what was about to come out of that hall. The man-thing was about to feed me to something, I just knew it!

Two blue lights appeared deep in the darkness and once they got closer, I knew it was another creature like him. I was right. Another man-thing stepped out, looking so much like the other one, I knew it was his son. It was younger, but still a man. He looked much like his father, the same facial features, the same size and body. The same cock hanging down as if that was normal.

The younger man-thing glanced at the man against the wall, then turned to me, looking me over. He stepped closer, but stopped further away than the older one had. The roots thrust me forward fast enough to make me gasp and whimper silently. The younger man-thing moved around me, to one side, then the other before stopping in front of me again. The roots moved, then rotated me in front of him, my arms stretched high above my head.

They stopped and pulled me taut like I had been before and he stepped close enough to reach out and touch a tear on my cheek. He tasted the tear on his fingertip, then looked at me curiously. He reached a chalk white arm out and his fingertips played over my breast, first one, then the other, then he kept his fingers on me as the roots lifted me until his fingers were in my pubic hair. He ran his fingertips through it, looking at it curiously, then suddenly the roots lifted my ankles and pulled on my hands, putting me on my back in the air in front of him, my legs spread wide.

I cried out silently in shock, fear and humiliation as he stood with his face inches from my pussy, inspecting me. Small roots slid up and parted my pussy lips as he looked and I struggled fruitlessly. He ignored my struggles as thicker roots parted my ass cheeks and I was tilted more so that he could see my anus. I couldn't see him, but he was close enough I could feel his breath on me and I screamed again, still silently, as I shook my head in denial.

I was spun upright so quickly that I got dizzy and the room doubled as I blinked and tried to gain my bearings. The younger man-thing moved right into my face, looking at me from a few inches away.

His glowing blue eyes held mine and I tried to slow my breathing and my heart rate.

He lifted a hand and his thumb touched me between the eyes.

'A name'. The powerful voice intruded my mind loudly and I gasped as my head seemed to ring with it.

I blinked, trying to clear my dizzying head.

'A NAME!' the loud voice yelled in my head.

'STOP!' I thought loudly. 'Please!'

'NAME'.

'Elodie!'

'Sigur'.

He removed his thumb and paced in front of me as I panted. 'Please let me go!' I thought at him, but I no longer felt the connection. He had to be touching me for it to work.

He turned to the older man-thing and the older man gave a small nod and left, leaving me alone with the younger one. He turned back to me and moved closer.

The roots shifted me, rotating and moving me slightly before pressing me against the creature, chest to chest. He pressed his hands to mine, palm to palm and the roots pushed my head into the creature's neck. He turned slightly so that his jaw and lips were just touching my temple. His body and hands were cool to the touch, almost cold.

I felt fear drain away and a calmness wash over me and distantly I knew it was the creatures doing. I felt an odd feeling welling up and I knew this was their way of bonding, pressing close like this. Sharing warmth, sharing emotion. He was calming me, making me less afraid of him and more comfortable with him and what was happening.

He moved, turning his face more and I felt his hair swirling and moving around us as if it were in a wind tunnel, but there was no wind and my own hair lay in long curls down my bare back. I could see the glowing strands from the corner of my eyes and I knew I should have been concerned, but I was not. It was natural, normal for him. For their kind.

The roots eased me back a few inches and lifted me slightly so we were face to face again and he pressed his forehead to mine, staring into my eyes.

'Human', he spoke at me in my head.

'Yes. What are you?'

'Not human.'

'What then, if not human?'

'Daemone.'

Fear managed to spike up through the calm, but it was quickly suppressed.

'No', he told me, telling me I wasn't allowed to fear him.

He stepped back and the roots lifted me to the arms he held out. They uncoiled and released me as he held me against him like a sleeping child. He turned and began walking calmly back down the hall he had come from and I was completely calm and subdued as he carried me. I let my head fall against his shoulder, not afraid of him or the pitch blackness around me at all.

We walked for several minutes until there was another blue lit room and he stepped out into it. There were more creatures... daemones in there and they all looked at him and me curiously. None of them wore clothes, male or female, and they were all the same chalk white with glowing white hair and glowing blue eyes. They were beautiful.

Several spoke thoughts at him, but he brushed them off as he walked me past them to a smaller alcove where there was a large, round bed. It was open to the larger room and anyone who wanted could look in, but the thought was secondary as he set me down on the plush feather bed.

He stood and as soon as his hands left me, the calmness went away and I began panicking again. I looked around for an escape, but there was none as more of them filled the door to look in at Sigur and I in the closed-in room. I started to move across the bed, to try and hide on the other side since there were no blankets to hide under, but roots shot down from the ceiling to hold me in place. They pulled me spread eagle on the bed as Sigur moved around the room, tracing his finger over swirling patterns engraved in the walls. As his finger went through them, the swirls and scrolls began to glow with the same blue light.

I tried to scream, but I still had no voice. No one was speaking or making a noise, all of them silent, though I could tell they were all speaking in their heads. More and more of them crowded the doorway, looking at me and watching me, some taking a knee so those behind could see better. Sigur didn't seem to notice or mind them at all but I was horrified as they all looked at my spread legs and naked body.

A thick root shot down and touched me between the legs, trying to push into me roughly and I screamed in pain and revulsion. Sigur spun and the root yanked away from me and lashed out at one of the men at the door, striking him in the face. He fled, holding his face, looking angry. The others seemed to buzz with excitement as they looked at each other. Sigur looked me over, then turned back to what he was doing. He was almost all the way around the room now, the walls glowing brightly as he traced certain scroll patterns and not others.

When he finished, he turned back to me and the roots lifted me off the bed slightly as he moved onto it. He went to his knees in front of me, between my spread legs. I looked wild eyed at the door and everyone watching, then at him. This couldn't really be happening?!?

He was looking down at my exposed pussy and not at me or my horror and misery. I tried to squirm, but he still didn't look up, just sat looking down as if I were meat and he were trying to decide how to cook me.

The roots lifted me and spread my legs wider and he leaned in, darting his tongue out to taste me.

I jerked and gasped, trying to wriggle away from his mouth. The roots held me tight, pulling me against his mouth as he licked again and again along my slit, sliding his tongue up and down.

'PLEASE STOP!' I begged at him, but there was no connection.

He pressed his tongue hard against my clit and his hair began moving and I gasped as a rising sensation began flooding into me. My head rolled back as pleasure sang up into my limbs and resonated through my body to converge right on my pussy and my clit. I was delirious with it for a moment until it eased up into something less overwhelming and strong. It was still amazing, but not so much that I was a drooling, incoherent mess.

He went up on his knees, looking down at me with a small smile. Pleased with himself. He had made me want him with very little effort and that had amused him.

I tried to kick at him.

'Just because it feels good doesn't mean I am consenting, asshole!' I yelled in my head, even though I knew he couldn't hear me.

I struggled and he looked down at me through hooded eyes. He was more amused and excited that I was fighting against him, even though he had found my pleasure source so quickly.

The same thick root came slithering down, rolling in front of my face as I went still in alarm. It pulsed and thickened, swelling up to double its size as Sigur smirked at me. I realized then that they controlled the roots, they were extensions of them and he could make them do whatever he wanted. The roots weren't doing as they were told, they were like fingers and arms, extensions of these creatures. I also knew that if he used that thing on me, it would feel good to him. Not just him, but anyone else who tapped into it.

I shook my head, sweat beading on my forehead even though it was cold down here.

He smiled, cocking his head as the root slithered down my body, sliding over my throat, curling over my breast and then down my belly and between my legs.

He moved back enough to watch as two smaller roots spread my pussy lips open, soaking wet now that he had excited me so much. The thick, white, carrot like root plunged into my pussy and I opened my mouth to scream in fear and hysterical disbelief.

THIS WASN'T HAPPENING!

Worse was, it felt good. It felt amazingly good as the thick root thrust in and out. I could see the eyes of everyone in the doorway going glazed and slack with pleasure. Sigur moved and the root pulled out as I panted, then moved around and down and began pushing at my anus.

I shook my head, my eyes wide and pleading as I looked at Sigur. He gave me a smirk as the root shrank enough to push in, wet enough to go in easily with my own juices making it slick. I screamed silently, though it didn't really hurt.

Sigur moved up and the roots pulled me close to him as he looked down at me. The small roots pulled my pussy open again, then the larger rootsmoved me to his hard, thick cock. He watched my face carefully as I held my breath, my body vibrating and wild with fear as more tears ran down my face. His lips parted slightly and the roots yanked me down hard on his cock.

Pain shot up through me and I shook my head and screamed silently at the dirt ceiling. Roots were writhing in it, making it look like it was moving. I knew that if the creatures at the door had their way, all of those roots would be invading me. It was only Sigur who was stopping them.

The roots moved me again, pulling me off of him slowly, then ramming me back onto his cock, fast and sharp. There was pain, but also a pleasure as he slammed into me and after the seventh or eighth time, I noticed the root that was in my ass was pulsing in time with the thrusts. It was also working its way deeper and deeper in with every thrust and part of me knew that wasn't just him. It was the audience, pushing the boundaries while he was preoccupied.

The roots finally began loosening as Sigur took hold of my hips with his cool, slender fingers. He began guiding me on him, pulling me back and forth and the pleasure rose up again as his hair lifted and swirled around him.

I gasped and the root in my ass throbbed and swelled, wriggling in more deeply as the pleasure sang through me. It began fucking me in time with his cock and the pain of it warred with the pleasure he was giving me until it was all just overwhelming and full pleasure. So full! I felt so full and my eyes rolled, wanting more of it.

The root swelled again and I screamed, the pain almost immediately turning into bliss as his hair spun like it was in a tempest. The audience were all on their knees, some of them on the floor, writhing, others wrapped around each other fucking frantically.

Sigur pumped faster, his eyes glowing bright enough that I had to close my own eyes and look away. The symbols on the wall lit up as well, as bright as his eyes as he rammed faster and faster.

The pain was starting to win out over the pleasure now, but I knew I was about to come anyway.

'NO!' I screamed at him, not wanting it. Not wanting anything from him and this horrible place.

Almost as if he heard me, pleasure spiked up and tipped me over an edge. I fell and when I hit bottom, ecstasy bloomed. My fingers and toes went rigid, splayed out at the walls as I screamed and my back arched up and up and up, my body twitched as wave after wave of the orgasm shook me. The lights were dimming and I half saw the light from the walls being sucked into my splayed out fingers. Terror jolted through me but didn't stop the orgasm as it clamped down on his cock and the throbbing root in my ass.

I wilted as it ebbed, then my world went black.

"El! Elodie! Fucks sake, wake up, please!"

I opened my eyes, my head pounding as I looked up at Logan. He looked terrified.

"El! You scared the piss out of me!" he said fearfully, then pulled me up and hugged me close.

"You scared all of us!" Taylor said, stroking my hair back.

I shifted, looking around wildly. I was in the basement of the old house, next to the open blue door. "What happened?" I demanded, then was shocked to hear my own, hoarse voice.

"Wind gust or something slammed the door shut. We got it open in like 5 seconds but you must have panicked and passed out," Logan said softly. "When we opened it, you were against the door, out cold."

"How long?" I asked, still panicking. I could feel how sore I was, my ass, my pussy.

"How long were you out? Maybe twenty seconds? I mean, we opened the door pretty quick. You came out of it pretty quick. Seemed like forever, but it wasn't really more than twenty seconds," Logan answered, hugging me tight against him on the floor.

Had it happened? Should I say something? Thirty seconds was all it had been for them, but I remembered everything. Every minute, every hour that I had been down there. And I hurt. I hurt all over, especially my ass.

"El?" Taylor asked. "What happened to your makeup? Didn't you have make-up on a minute ago? The stitched on smile with the costume?"

I touched my face, still raw.

"She must have cried it off or rubbed it off," Cooper said. "We probably just didn't notice before now."

They all stood and Logan helped me stand. I looked at the open door, then took a single step and slammed it shut, trembling.

"You ok?" Logan asked softly, touching my arm.

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak. They would think I was crazy. Was I? Daemones didn't exist, did they? I was crazy and none of that had happened.

"Let's go back upstairs," Taylor said, shining her light around again.

I headed towards the stairwell in the dark, without my flashlight. It was still in the tunnel somewhere.

Logan caught up to me, sliding my hair behind my ear as he looked down at me. I caught his hand and clung to it for dear life as I hurried up the stairs.

The boys went to the keg to drink, but I hovered near the window, looking out. The full moon was entirely too blue looking in the sky and I hugged myself.

I started to ask if we could leave, but then headlights appeared in the drive. Two sets. Cars pulled up and Cooper was hooting with excitement. More and more came and I sighed.

Logan came to the window with me as the old house began filling with people. "You seem super upset, El. You ok? The door closing scare you that much?"

"Do you believe in magic?" I asked softly.

He chuckled. "Like, real magic, or magic like two people finding each other in the world and falling in love despite their differences?"

"Real magic. Like, witches and spells and... magic creatures."

"Like faeries?"

"Yeah... or demons."

"I mean, demons are biblical, right? I'm an atheist, but lots of people believe in demons."

"What if they aren't all red and grotesque and live in a fiery hell? What if..."

"Hey bitches!" Cooper yelled drunkenly, throwing his arms around both of us. "Come and do a kegstand!"

"Be right there," Logan laughed.

"I'm DD, remember?" I asked.

"Fuck it, we can pass out here! DRINK!"

"We'll be there in a minute," Logan said, patting Cooper on the back and sending him off into the crowd of people. He looked back to me and I knew he was going to say or do something that I wasn't ready for.

"I am going to step out and get some fresh air," I said quickly, pushing away from the window and heading to the door. I had to duck out as more people came in. As I went down the porch steps, two guys were carrying up another keg.

I went out to the nearby wooden fence and stepped up on the lower rail, then looked up at the moon again. It really did seem blue, it wasn't my imagination.

"Full moon on Halloween," Alex said, stepping up next to me to lean on the fence.

"What do you want?" I asked with a scowl.

"Just to say sorry for being a dick. Look. I wasn't serious when I asked Logan about single friends. I just broke up and I said it in a pique of frustration. I shouldn't have agreed to come knowing I was never going to give whoever he had in mind a chance. So, sorry. And for the record, you are super hot. I just... still love Miranda. I shouldn't have been a dick to you just because she is being a bitch to me."

"Thanks," I said softly. "No harm done."

"So we're cool?"

"Yeah. Sorry about Miranda."

He shrugged. "We've been on again off again since we were in highschool. Actually... just found out she's been fucking another dude," he said, opening his phone and showing me a pic of a girl and guy in a bed, taken from a cracked door. "One of my friends is at a party she is at. Says she is saying he's her boyfriend and they have been together for three months."

"Sorry."

"No big. I know it's a lot, but can I ask a favor?"

"I'm not giving you pity sex."

He laughed. "No, babe... you really are super hot. If you could take a pic with me, like, you know, looking at me like you like me? It would make her super jealous when I put it on my story and she saw it. That's all, no like fooling around or anything else."

"Alright, I can do that. Thanks... for thinking I am cute enough to make a girl jealous."

He grinned, then moved up next to me to take a selfie. He looked down at me with a smile and I tried to look up at him like I was in love and he took a pic.

"Hmm, let's try again, your eyes are weird in that one," he said, moving close again. We took another pic and he looked down at it. "Weird. Your eyes are like, reflecting the moon or something. They keep looking like they are glowing blue, look at this," he said, turning the phone. My eyes were glowing the same blue as Sigur's in both pics.