The Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Logan pulled me up into his arms. "Baby, what is it, what's wrong?"

"He won't let me come! He is keeping me on the brink and not letting me have it!"

He looked down at me in confusion, then shook his head. "Come on, El," he said softly. He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom and turned on the water, then stepped in still holding me.

I screamed as the freezing cold water hit me.

"Holy shit!" he yelled in shock, but stood there in the water with me until my need died down and we were both shivering. "You good, El?" he asked, shivering.

"Yeah!" I answered through chattering teeth.

He got out and set me down, wrapping a huge towel around me before grabbing one for himself. I was still shivering, but I felt a large affection for Logan just then. Most guys would have dumped me in the shower alone. He had gone through it with me, holding me the whole time.

He pulled me out to the front room and flipped off the AC before helping me pull my clothes on, then getting his own on. He wrapped us both in the blankets and pulled me onto his lap, both of us still shivering. He let out a laugh. "That was fucking cold!"

"Yeah... Logan?"

"Yeah, El?"

"Thanks."

"Mm."

"Can I ask a favor?"

"Anything El, name it."

"Can... can you not call me whore and stuff while we... you know.?"

"Oh... sorry. Not always in full mindset when I am fucking, words just sort of come out. I will try. Sorry. You know I don't actually think you are a whore, right?"

"No, I know. And you always say 'my whore', but still. I... just..."

"You don't have to explain, babe. You don't like it is enough for me," he said quickly, then kissed the top of my head. "You better now?"

"Yeah, still cold."

"Sleep at all or was it the same?"

"I did sleep some... I did like you said and told him I needed to sleep. He let me. Then he woke me as far as where he was and... made me crazy with need. At least now I know a cold shower will help."

"It's almost checkout time. Hungry? Wanna go to Denny's?"

I gave him a tired smile. "Sure."

We made it back to my dorm before noon and he killed his truck and sat there with me in the parking lot for a moment, just looking at me quietly.

"Elodie," he said softly. "I will do whatever you want to try and help. Anything. But I also think you need to go to the doctor."

"You think I am crazy?" I asked, feeling hurt now.

"No! No, babe, I mean... To make sure they didn't do anything to you. Anything really bad, you know? Just like, a physical, a once over or whatever, I don't know. And... I guess you aren't on the pill or anything? Since I mentioned the day after pill and you agreed?"

"I'm not... I wasn't really sexually active. Umm, I can get it tomorrow, call my doctor."

"You sure? I can stay with you if you want, go in and everything."

"I only need to call for that, but I will make an appointment while I am on the phone."

"Tell me when and I will go with you."

I looked at him, so full of concern and I felt awful.

"Logan... thanks. For everything, really. But we are not a thing. We are not going to be a thing. I like you, you are a nice guy, but..."

"El," he said quickly, cutting me off. "No way am I letting you friendzone me," he said with a forced smile. His face was red, but he didn't blow up. "We can talk about it another time, but... I really like you El. A lot. I want a chance."

"I'm sort of dealing with a lot right now."

"Then let me deal with you. I want to help, let me."

I let out a breath and deflated. I was too mentally exhausted to argue. I turned and looked at my dorm. "Why do I feel like school, college, all of that is just no longer even a little important?"

"Because it isn't? It's something our parents make us do, society tells us we have to do. I mean, I know I am going into the family business. Dad says he wants better for me, but construction workers make great money. And it's so much better than sitting in a cubical making white collar minimum wage. And you. We all know you are going to be a famous artist someday, even if your folks wanted you to major in business. Just because they are gone now doesn't mean you have to listen to them. Be an artist." He grinned mischievously then. "The rich assholes who buy the houses I'll be building will need paintings for their walls, you can sell them to them."

I smiled, but it was a sad smile.

What did Sigur mean? I had to come back in a year? On Halloween again? He wanted me. What did he mean by that?

I let Logan come into my dorm with me, but I sat down on my bed and made an immediate phone call to my grandmother. Told her I was intending to stay here after I graduated in the spring and I wanted to buy a house here. I had more than enough in my accounts and savings.

Logan watched me on the phone, looking shocked and curious.

I drank coffee and took caffeine pills, staying awake, refusing to sleep.

The next day we both skipped classes and he took me to see a realtor who took us around to several houses and start my paperwork for pre approval.

After Logan went home for the night, I called my realtor back and told her I wanted to see houses in the town out by the old victorian.

I took a cold shower that night and paced, drinking more coffee, but I was half delirious with need for sleep.

I would just sit down for a minute... I wouldn't sleep...

Sigur stood, looking at me angrily. 'You will not make me wait!'

'I need sleep,' I answered, my head half rolling against my shoulder and chest as he held me upright.

'You will not make me wait,' he repeated angrily. 'You will always come!'

I didn't answer, my head pounding. I felt him release me completely and I fell into oblivion and real sleep.

I woke up in the early morning, my legs hanging off my bed and I crawled up to get under the blankets and go back to sleep.

Sigur was there, looking angry. 'If you make me wait again, I will make it so you cannot banish the need.'

I was still so tired! 'I won't,' I said finally. 'Please, I am still so tired.'

'I will taste you first,' he hissed. He pulled me back to the round room with the bed impatiently and pushed me down to the bed.

He moved down next to me, looking me over as he slid his fingertips over my skin. 'I will make an allowance with the human male for pleasure, but you will not give yourself to him here,' he said, laying a hand over my heart. 'This is mine alone.'

'You are insane,' I accused him, shocked.

He put his face in mine, fury making his eyes shine in intensity. 'YOU are mine, human Elodie.'

'I will never be yours. You may be able to lock me here while I sleep, but I will never belong to you in reality, Sigur.'

'It is already done,' he answered, pulling back. He moved over the top of me and forced my legs open. 'I will taste you, human Elodie," he whispered. He reached down and touched me, pulling up excitement and pleasure, but not overwhelming. Enough to make me wet for him.

He made love to me gently, holding himself up enough to look down at my face as I tried to hide how good he felt. He released his hold on my body and I turned away, taking hold of his arms and trying to pull away from him.

'No,' he commanded and my hands fell limp to the bed. I turned my face into his arm to hide the shame of the pleasure building up in me. Not from his magic, from how good it felt for him to make love to me.

When I came, he looked down at me in thrilled victory as I bucked and my pussy clenched down on his cock. He had done that without magic and he was thrilled about it.

'You are mine,' he whispered again. The thought echoed through my mind as I panted and came down.

He came seconds later and I moaned, it felt so good!

He leaned close and pressed his head to mine.

'Mine, human Elodie. Remember.'

He released me completely and I fell into real sleep, satisfied and languid.

Logan woke me in the morning with a soft kiss and I blinked up at him. Taylor was grinning at me as she did her hair on her side of the room. "Came to walk you to class," he said softly. "How did you sleep?"

"Better. He... is letting me sleep more," I whispered.

"Good. Hey, I was looking online and I think I may have a few ideas. The first and easiest is... an exorcism. It may not work, but it can't hurt, right?"

I looked up at him in confusion. "I'm not possessed?"

"Do you know that for sure? I mean, it's a demon and he is in your head, there when you sleep. It can't hurt, right?"

"Yeah, ok. How do I do that?"

"I can set it up, just have to talk to a guy. I mean, I don't believe in god or heaven or hell, but if catholics say they can exorcise a demon, then it's worth a shot, right?"

"What are you two whispering about?" Taylor asked, sitting down to put her shoes on. "El, you are going to be late if you don't hurry."

"Oh, I am skipping class today," I answered quickly. "I have an appointment to look at a couple houses."

"Without me?" Logan asked, in mock hurt.

I smiled. "Let me up, dork."

"Mm mmm," he answered, leaning in close and kissing me again. He kissed me again and again until I heard the soft click of the door and I looked around. Taylor had slipped out quietly.

I turned back to Logan, blushing. "I do need to get ready and you are going to be late for your class."

"I can skip too if you want." I could tell his feelings actually were hurt.

"It's ok, I don't want you to have to fall behind because of my issues. Besides, it will probably be boring today."

He gave me a strained smile. "It's cool babe, I can take a hint. Dinner tonight? Pams?"

"The only thing good there is burgers and I am not feeling burgers."

"Andale Amigos?"

"Mmm, yeah. Tacos is always the right answer!" I laughed.

"Six?"

"Sure, I will call you if I am going to be late."

He left and I hurried, not wanting to be late for the realtor. The first house was forty five minutes away and I was running behind. I spent the morning looking at houses and on the fourth one, I brought up the old victorian. I gave her the address and she looked it up.

"It's just land for sale," she answered. "The house isn't livable and would have to be torn down. They have tried in the past, but the ground is unstable. Was it the house or the land you were interested in?"

"The ground is unstable?" I asked, ignoring her other question.

"Yeah, it says they tried to bring in a crew to demolish it and the equipment dropped into a sinkhole. They couldn't get close enough to it to take it down. Let me make some calls on our way to the next place."

I felt a little queasy as I followed her to the next place. I felt like it wasn't going to be as easy as tearing the old house down.

When we got there, she looked concerned. "I called about that old place. I guess it's had a full dozen buyers in the last twenty years and the price keeps dropping and dropping. They say they can't tear it down? They have even tried burning it, used excelerant and everything. Any attempts to build on the land are impossible, it's full of sinkholes and apparently all of the local companies refuse to even try to go out there now. They also say it's been vandalized a lot by people partying there and doing haunted videos for social media. I don't think you could get a loan on it, even as cheap as it is."

"Oh, I don't need a loan. I am only doing the loan for my credit. What if I wanted to buy it outright?"

"Oh! Ummm... I will have to make a few more calls and find out. Did you still want to look at this house?"

"Yes, I obviously couldn't live there."

We looked at two more houses while she made calls and it was getting late when we finished the last one. I knew I had made up my mind already though.

"Thank you, Mrs Lewis, I think I like the one on the edge of town. I would like to look at it again, but tomorrow. Also, I would like to buy that property the old victorian is on. Cash. See if you can lowball the offer though."

"Oh, of course. What time tomorrow?"

"You don't have to drive all this way, can someone local open it for me?"

"I will find out!" she said with a smile.

I looked at my phone and knew I wouldn't make it back in time, but it was ok. I texted Logan, then went to a local hotel. I got a room, but didn't go in yet. Instead, I drove out to the old victorian and looked up at it in the waning daylight. I grabbed my flashlight and bolstered my courage, then hurried in. The door to the downstairs was still open and the upstairs was pretty trashed from the party. I went up to the second story and looked around, surprised it was in mostly good shape. I could see the downed tree out one window, but it seemed to only be leaning on the roof and not damaging the room. I could have sworn it had caved the room in? That's what it had looked like the other night.

I went up to the smaller third story and looked around the empty attic, but there was no damage there either. I went down to the kitchen and looked around. They must have cleaned it up some the other night because it wasn't as dirty and the cupboards were back on the wall. It also smelled better.

I turned on my flashlight and went down the stairs and straight back to the door. It seemed less terrifying today and it didn't seem to glow at all. I moved up and touched it, then tugged on a scroll. It was shut tight. I poked my finger in the hole and crooked it, then pulled. It opened to a blank, solid, dirt wall. No tunnel. Just solid, packed dirt.

I stared in confusion from a long time, until I saw a root seem to roll in the dirt, moving. I slammed the door and ran back upstairs, breathing heavily as I shut the basement door too.

Was it my imagination or was the kitchen cleaner than it had been ten minutes ago? I went back out front and looked around, confused. Hadn't there been more trash here when I came in? And scrapes on the hardwood floor from them dragging the kegs around?

I left, pushing the door open, then froze as I stared at it.

It was on its hinges.

I KNEW Cooper had slid it to the side the other night because it was off its hinges...

I fled, going back to the hotel and having chinese delivered. I was imagining things, that was all. Misremembering. I would go back in the morning when there was more daylight.

I took Logan's advice and took 2 benadryl that night before bed, then laid down and turned on TV. Logan had been texting me, but I had ignored them, silencing my phone. I drifted off watching Simpsons reruns.

Sigur was leaning against the wall, smirking at me. 'You came to me,' he said, moving closer. My limbs were released and I could move. I stepped back, looking up at him.

"I intend..."

He covered his ears, wincing and I was frozen again, unable to move or speak. 'Speak our way!' he demanded and I knew he was in pain.

'I wasn't trying to hurt you,' I said, stunned.

He dropped his hands, scowling now. 'You came to me,' he said again.

'I intend to burn that house down.'

He laughed. 'It cannot be done, human Elodie. No. You have come to me as you are drawn to me. You are mine.'

'You are crazy. Let me sleep.'

He moved closer and pressed himself to me, my hands, my chest. I felt my worry and fear drain away as he pressed my head to his neck and he turned to me. I fell asleep pressed against him.

I woke in the exact same position, feeling more at peace than I ever had in my life. I was calm and I felt a connection to this being I was pressed against. Almost an affinity.

'You are mine, human Elodie,' he whispered.

I woke up in my hotel room and I still felt completely peaceful and calm as I lay there staring up at the ceiling. I picked up my phone and swiped past the 17 texts from Logan to the missed calls. 4 from Logan, one from my realtor. My voicemail told me no one could meet me at the other house until eleven. I had two hours to go look at the Victorian in the daylight.

I pulled up and blinked in confusion. The tree that had fallen into the house wasn't touching the house at all, it was leaning in that direction, but the limbs were a good foot away. Also, the house itself didn't look as old and worn down this morning. The old gray wood looked like it was less weathered and you could see the blue paint on it. The stairs on the porch were whole and not half collapsed. I got out of the car and walked all the way around the house in stunned silence. I went in and looked around, getting another shock. The house was clean, no trash, no dust, no dirt, nothing. The walls even looked like the wallpaper was less faded.

What the hell?

I went back around to the kitchen and froze all over again. The kitchen was... clean. The door was on the refrigerator and it looked like it might work despite looking like something out of the 50's or 60's. The stove too. Had that been there? I couldn't remember. The cupboards looked like new and they had knobs that looked new as well. The whole room looked like something out of a 50's magazine.

What the actual hell?!?

I ran upstairs and looked around and it didn't look old or derelict. None of the windows were broken out. It was just an empty house waiting for a family. The attic was the same way.

My head was spinning.

I went back to the kitchen and looked at the basement door. A polished wooden door with a crystal knob. I opened the door and looked down and the stairs looked solid and new.

What the heck was going on?!?

I went down and looked around and the shelves were empty, the table was empty. It was a huge, open space. I walked back to the door and it stood there, solid and bright against the wall.

I forced myself to close the distance and to my shock, there was a curved, scrolled handle on the door. I touched it, then pulled it gently and it swung open. The compact dirt wall was there and I didn't wait this time. I shut the door and hurried back upstairs.

When I got to my car, my phone was ringing.

"Hello?" I answered breathlessly, the number showing my realtor.

"Hi! I sent out the cash offer when I got back and they came back first thing and accepted half the asking price!" she said in happy surprise.

"Great, I will take it."

"As is?"

"Yes. As is, cash. Can you set that up and I will write you a check?"

"Yes, absolutely! Have you taken another look at the other house yet?"

"No, I have an appointment here in twenty minutes, I am on my way there," I lied.

I looked at the other house, but I was no longer really interested. I couldn't focus on anything other than the Victorian and the weird things happening.

Was I still going to try and burn it down?

I drove back to the realtor, dropped off a check, then I drove to campus and wasn't really surprised when I went into my room and Logan was there talking to his sister.

He stood up, glaring at me. "You couldn't answer a call or a text?" he demanded. "You don't come, don't answer your phone, or texts. After everything, you don't think I deserve to know you are at least safe?!?"

I stared at him a moment, stunned. Part of me wanted to blame his temper, but he was absolutely right. I should have let him know I was alright at the very least.

I looked down, embarrassed. "Sorry. I was... preoccupied. I... I bought a house today."

"And last night?"

"I stayed in a hotel."

"A hotel with no cell reception?"

"Sorry. I saw your texts but I wasn't thinking... I put my phone on silent and took some benadryl like you said."

"Did it work?"

"No."

"So you couldn't text last night, this morning or all day," he said, crossing his arms, still scowling.

I felt myself getting angry. "I don't owe you anything, Logan! I told you we weren't a thing! I told you we weren't going to be a thing! I have been honest with you, you can't get angry when I follow through!"

Logan closed the distance in a single stride and took hold of my arms, pulling me against him. He wasn't rough, but his movements were urgent. "El! Stop trying to shut me out! You do not need to be alone right now! If not me then at least tell Taylor what is going on so she can be with you! I will back you up."