The Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt cold all over as I stumbled back. I turned and ran inside, looking for Logan. He found me first, grabbing me around the waist from behind and picking me up in a laughing bear hug. I squirmed and turned to him. "I want to go home! I want to leave here, right now! Please?"

His grin slipped as he looked at me in concern. "You ok, El? Someone fuck with you?"

"No, I just... I need to go home. I am... I am super stressed about what happened and I can't explain it. I want to go home!"

"Ok, no problem. Let me talk to Coop. He can get a ride with someone and we can take his car. Hold on."

"No! I will come with you! Just... don't let me go, ok?" I asked, clinging to his hand.

He went to a knee in front of me, looking at my face in worry. "You're scaring me, Elodie," he said softly. "Don't worry. I have you." He put an arm under my bottom and picked me up as he stood, holding me against him as he pressed through the people to the kegs. "Coop! I need to get her home man, she's really sick. I need to take your car, you can ride back with Liss and Tom, right?"

"Yeah man, go ahead!" Coop yelled. "Key's are in it!"

Logan took me out to the car and started to get in the driver's seat. "I will drive!" I said quickly.

"It's cool, El, I haven't been drinking. I hate hot beer, I have just been jolly'n Coop along and faking it. Not even a swallow, I swear, ok? Don't worry, I'm not the kind of prick that would drink and drive. Buckle up."

He got me home, back to my dorm, but even then I didn't feel safe.

"Logan?" I asked, biting my thumbnail. "I don't want to be alone."

"Ok, El. Umm. I can't stay here and you can't stay in my dorm, we can just, I don't know, hang out in my truck I guess?"

"No, I need to be inside. Inside somewhere with no windows. I know! Let me pack," I said breathlessly, shoving some clothes into a bag. "We'll go to the Harrington, they have inner rooms with no windows. I have a card, let's go."

He took me to the hotel and we got one of the interior rooms on the fourth floor. As soon as I was inside and the door was locked, I felt safer.

I let out a breath and looked around.

"Normally I would totally be stoked about getting a hotel room with you, but I kind of feel like I am just here for moral support right now," Logan joked.

I blushed. "Sorry. Sorry to drag you into my... psychodrama... I just needed someone I could trust."

"Well, glad to hear you at least trust me to keep you safe," he said with a halfhearted shrug. "Guess now isn't the time to mention how excited I am about the single bed?"

I looked at the bed, then turned away from it, looking down. "I need a shower," I said softly. "Why don't you find something on the television and I will be out in a minute."

"You sure? I mean, I could come in there with you so you wouldn't be alone?" he teased.

I hesitated. "Would you promise not to look?" I asked hopefully, still not wanting to be alone.

"Jeez, El, what the hell happened? What has you so scared?"

I blushed and looked down. "You will think I am crazy."

"No, of course I won't."

I shook my head, clamping my mouth shut. I pulled him into the bathroom and let him sit on the stool facing the wall while I got in the shower.

"You can trust me, you know?" he said as I gingerly washed myself.

I was sore to the touch. So sore, it felt like there were open tears around my anus. I bit my lip. "If I asked you to do something really fucked up, would you promise not to judge me?" I asked through the shower door.

"I mean... yeah, mostly. If you asked me to pee on you I might judge a little," he joked.

"Do you think you could tell if... if a girl was... violated with something rough... by looking?"

"Did someone do something to you?" he asked, anger rising in his voice.

"Do you?"

"I don't know, I could look?"

"It would be... in the back, not the front."

"Pretty sure you would know if someone had... violated you there."

"I know... I just want to know if you would know."

"I... I could look? Can you tell me what's going on?"

I came out of the shower and wrapped in a towel. "If I asked you to look, would you not get the wrong idea?"

"Ok. I mean, I can't promise not to get a chubby, but I would be a gentleman."

"Joking aside..."

"Sorry, El. Just trying to deal, I have no clue what's going on and I'm just trying a little levity. Of course I won't take advantage or even get excited if you need me to check on something for you. I will be completely professional. Ok?"

"Thanks," I whispered. I went back out and turned on every light, then laid down on my stomach. I squeezed my eyes shut, then opened my legs and pulled the towel up. "Can you just... see if you can tell if... something was... you know."

He sat down and leaned over me, putting his hands gently on my backside as he spread my cheeks apart. He hissed in a breath. "Jeez, El, what the fuck happened? There's scrapes and scratches and blood!"

I rolled over quickly and pulled the blankets up around me before I haltingly told him what happened. He looked confused at first, then angry, then confused again. I ended with telling him about the pictures Alex had taken and how my eyes had glowed like Sigur's.

"Elodie... I don't even know what to say. You were in there five or ten seconds, tops and out for a few more... but... I mean... I believe you. I will have Alex send me those pics. What do we do? What can we do? You are away now, you think something else will happen? Like, they will follow you and have another demon orgy with tree roots?"

"It sounds ridiculous when you say it like that."

"I wasn't trying to... I really do believe you. Your make-up was all gone when you came out and your hair all messed up and... first thing I noticed in the bathroom was your underwear were on backwards. You were so freaking terrified and out of it. Normally I would say it was a nightmare when you blacked out, seconds can seem like a long time in a dream, but you have physical proof. You came out of there completely not yourself and not just because you wouldn't let me go. I believe you, but what now?"

"I don't know. I just... This night has to end and I have to stay away from the moon."

"Because it's halloween and a full moon?"

"Maybe, I don't know. I just know how I feel about it."

"Ok, El. Here, let's just lay down and I will hold you close and we will watch a stupid comedy or something until morning. Ok?"

"Thanks," I whispered. I pulled on a t-shirt and underwear from my bag and he tossed his leather jacket off on a chair and I curled up against him. We watched a standup comedy special, then another and then another until the clock on the nightstand read 8 AM. Both of us were nodding off.

He moved and turned the AC to high, then got into bed and under the covers, pulling me in tight against him as he held me. "I have you," he whispered softly. "Nothing is going to hurt you again, I will keep you safe."

I fell asleep pressed against him.

I dreamed of Sigur and the others and I could see them turning to look at me in my dream. I knew it was a dream and they knew I was dreaming, but they could see me anyway and I could see them. Sigur came to me and reached out to touch my face.

'What did you do to me?' I asked him, thinking it at him.

'Nothing that will harm you, human Elodie.'

'Answer me! What did you do?'

'Return to me again in a year.'

'No!'

'You fear me, human? Remember,' he whispered.

The pleasure hit me, the orgasm that I'd had. I was caught up in it again as I twitched and bucked, my pussy clenching on nothing as I wailed with need.

"Elodie!" Logan screamed, trying to hold me down as the orgasm cut off as if with a knife as I woke up.

I lay panting heavily, staring at the ceiling.

"You had a seizure or something!" Logan said worriedly.

My pussy was aching with need and I needed to come so badly, finish the orgasm that had just started and I hadn't got to finish.

I grabbed a handful of Logan's hair and yanked him close, kissing him as he made a noise of shock. He kissed me back, grabbing my face, but I was impatient with need as I rolled him to his back and yanked my panties off, then climbed up to straddle his face.

He moaned in pleasure as he dove in, pulling me closer by my hips and sucking on my pussy and clit. I rolled my hips on his mouth, grinding against him as he sucked and flicked with his tongue. He brought me within seconds and I came, my thighs locking around his face as I bucked and thrashed above him.

It wasn't enough!

I yanked back the blankets and got up, pulling at his jeans and shirt. He undressed quickly as I yanked impatiently, then pushed him back down and climbed onto him. I took his cock in my mouth for a few seconds as he groaned, then climbed up on him, straddling him and taking his cock into me.

"Oh, fuck baby, I don't have a rubber," he breathed, grabbing my hips to try and slow me down.

I grabbed his hands and moved them to my breasts as I started riding him. His long cock was perfect as I bounced on it rapidly, screaming out his name as he moaned and thrust beneath me. I rode him until I came again, screaming as I squeezed his cock in my pussy.

He sucked in a breath and held me as he bit his lower lip while I clamped down on him, then he rolled me to my back and began fucking me hard and fast before I could even catch my breath.

"Fuck, El, you are so fucking hot! You fucking want this baby? Harder? You want me to pound that fucking pussy baby? Oh, fuck yeah, you my little whore, El? Say it baby, mmm fuck. I love this fucking pussy baby, you are so fucking good. Say it baby, you're my fucking whore!"

"Yes, Logan, I'm your whore, fuck me harder! Faster! I need to come again, please!"

I didn't even hear the words coming out of my own mouth as I writhed beneath him. He rammed in harder and harder, roaring in pleasure. I came again, bucking up against him and screaming as I squirted all over his hips.

"That's fucking right baby! Fucking come for me, whore! Look at me!" he demanded, then roared through gritted teeth as he came inside of me, throbbing and squirting hot cum. My eyes shot open and I looked up at him, his face turned up in ecstasy. He shot into me a final time, then looked down at me, breathing heavily.

His eyes locked onto mine and he blinked and jerked back in fear. "El?!?"

I sat up dizzily, blinking and trying to get my bearings.

Logan lifted my chin, looking at my eyes again, looking terrified. "El?"

"Yeah... I... yeah..."

"Your eyes were glowing blue!" he breathed fearfully. "Shit!"

I looked around, looked down at myself, then up at Logan. "We... we had sex?"

"Shit, El! Tell me that was you? Are you fucking posessed?"

I blinked at him, shaking my head. "No... no... I just... the need was so strong I couldn't stop it. I'm sorry."

"Shit babe, don't be sorry, I loved every second of it... umm... I don't have anything, I'm clean. I can get you a morning after pill?"

I nodded numbly. "I... I think I'm clean too? After last night... I don't think daemones carry STD's but how that hell would I know?"

"Shit babe. I don't know if I should be horrified or elated. That was hot as fuck but also terrifying there at the end. Your eyes were glowing! Just like you described! It was fucked up!"

"I'm taking a shower," I said weakly, glancing at the clock. It was only 10 AM.

He followed me into the bathroom without asking and into the shower too. Like it wasn't just ok, but normal. I was too tired to say anything. I washed off and handed him the soap quietly.

In ten minutes, we were both back in bed, over on the side that wasn't wet. Logan kissed me hesitantly, stroking my cheek. "How do I protect you from your dreams babe?" he asked sadly.

"Just... stay close. If that happens again, I would rather it be you than some rando."

He laughed. "I would rather it be me too. Fuck. That really was hot. Never had a girl come on me like that. A guy could get used to amazing sex like that. Mmm, I think I may sleep for a week now, El."

I smiled tiredly, holding onto the arm he had around me.

I dreamed of Sigur again, but he just sat back, lounging and looking me over in an empty room. I couldn't move, not because of roots, I was sure it was just because he was in control of my dream.

I woke up still groggy, Logan shifting behind me and yawning as he reached over me and picked up his phone. 6 PM.

"You going to go home?" he asked, snuggling back into my neck after tossing the phone down.

"No, I have this place for another night."

"Mmm, I was fucking hoping you would say that," he smiled, kissing my shoulder.

"I said 'I' had this place," I said smiling as well.

"Oh, I'm not invited anymore?"

"Yeah. I'm starving."

"Me too. Door dash? Anything you want."

"Mmm, anything? How about just pizza. I don't want to try and think of something right now. I ache all over!"

"Good ache though, right?" he asked, his voice low.

I smiled, but I stared at the wall, still spooked. Logan got up and grabbed his phone, not shy at all as he moved around with no clothes on.

We stayed up most the night again and he tried to get frisky more than once as we watched TV and joked around.

"Logan," I said softly after the fourth time. "You know this isn't going to be a thing, right? We aren't going to be a thing."

"You say that now," he smiled. "Try getting rid of me."

I sighed but also half laughed. "It's definitely not. I don't want to get into this with you again, Logan. You aren't my type."

"We'll see," he said confidently, putting his arm around me.

"The sex was amazing, but relationships can't be all about sex."

"I wanted you before I had sex with you, remember? But fuckin' A, the sex was amazing."

"Logan..."

"We gonna watch this or you gonna keep talking nonsense?"

I rolled my eyes and sat up. I had sent down for new sheets and blankets and I grabbed the extra blanket and went over to the chair to curl up.

"El, stop thinking about it," he said, not looking at me.

"I don't want to go back to sleep, I have to figure out how to sleep without him getting in."

"You said he didn't do anything the second time."

"But I also felt like I hardly slept at all. It was like being awake in my own mind."

"Did you try telling him you needed to sleep? To leave you alone?"

I blinked. I hadn't tried to talk to him the second time, he had just watched me. Would that work? I doubted it. I felt like Sigur enjoyed toying with me.

"Come back over here and lay down with me."

"I don't want to fall asleep."

"You have to sleep sometime. You want me to get you something? Like some benadryl or something that will knock you out? That might help, right?"

"Maybe. I don't know. I guess I can try it if it happens again. I have stuff at home to help me sleep."

He got up and came around the bed to me, picked me up and carried me back to bed. He kept me wrapped in the blanket as he laid down next to me and held me tight. "I will be here," he said softly. "Right here. All night, until they call for check out in the morning. Promise."

I sighed, but I was too tired to argue. I turned to watch the movie, but I was asleep in minutes.

Sigur stood as if he had been waiting for me and smiled.

'You need to let me sleep,' I told him.

'You sleep.'

'No, it isn't restful sleep. I need real sleep. What do you want from me?'

'From you?'

'Yes, what do you want from me?!?'

'You.'

I shook my head in confusion.

He moved closer, his hand reaching out to touch my shoulder as he circled around me and dragged his fingertips around my shoulders.

'You, human.'

'I am not something you can have.'

'You are already mine.'

'No.'

He smirked and moved close to me and my feet left the ground as I lifted into the air. He pressed his hands and chest to mine and turned his head so his jaw was against my temple. Exactly like he had done before. 'It is done,' he answered, barely a whisper in my mind.

'Please let me sleep.'

'I will not give up my time with you.'

'I need sleep!'

'Come,' he spoke, putting a hand in the small of my back and leading me through a door and through the room full of the others like him. They watched as he led me back to the room with the bed. I still could not move, he guided my body to lay down and he lay next to me. He propped on an elbow looking down at me. 'Rest,' he commanded.

I felt something release me, but not completely. I was still tethered to him somehow, but I could sleep.

When I woke, it was him I opened my eyes to and he was still on one elbow, looking down at me. 'You are rested,' he announced, moving over me. He parted my legs with a small movement and moved so his hard cock was lined up with my pussy.

'Wait, stop please! Don't do this!'

He did not answer as his thumb slid down and pressed over my clit. The deep vibration resonating through me returned and pleasure sprang up as I gasped and my body went rigid. He did not wait, shoving his hard cock into me as I let out a sigh of ecstacy.

It wasn't like last time as he leaned over me and pressed his chest and hands to mine. He made love to me and kept the pleasure at a high plateau, not letting me come but keeping me half crazy with need.

'You are mine,' echoed through my head over and over again, repeating and bouncing in a whispering loop.

'Please let me come!' I begged.

'You will release when I do. You will tell me you are mine. Say this.'

'Please, I need to come!'

'Patience. Enjoy the pleasure longer. Say you belong to me, human Elodie.'

'I cannot... please!'

'You will. You do. You will come to me when the year is up. Say this. Say you are mine.'

'No! I won't!'

His smirk was amused as he looked down at me. 'It is already so.'

'Please,' I begged, unable to focus or concentrate. 'I need release!'

'No release until you say the words, human Elodie.'

'I won't!'

He continued to smirk as he began thrusting harder and faster. Bliss rose up higher and I was panting with need, so close and held right there on the brink.

'Please!' I whispered, unable to articulate anything else.

He rammed in and I felt him throbbing, then exploding inside of me, filling me with cum. His eyes were glowing more brightly for a moment, then dimmed to their normal glow as he finished and looked down at me.

'Say it, human Elodie.'

I shook my head, refusing despite the fact that I was hysterical with need.

He laughed and I cried out as I sat up in bed.

"El?" Logan asked sleepily.

"I need to come!" I cried, my hands fumbling on his boxers in their haste to remove them.

He got up and spun me around to lay on my back, shoving me up higher on the bed as he yanked my panties off. He asked no questions and didn't hesitate as he spread my legs and buried his mouth in my pussy with a low moan.

His mouth, lips and tongue worked my clit, his fingers worked my pussy, but it was fruitless. It felt amazing but I became more and more frustrated as the orgasm stayed just out of my reach.

'Please!' I begged Sigur silently.

Logan came up, panting, his eyes wild with need as he shoved his boxers down and yanked me to the edge of the bed, then flipped me over to bend over the bed. He rammed his cock into me from behind and groaned as he slid one hand up my back to my shoulder and the other to my hip.

"Baby, tell me you want me to pound this tight pussy! Say it baby, say you want me to fuck you into a coma," he hissed as he began thrusting. "Tell me you're my fucking whore baby, say it! Oh fuck baby, I love your tight fucking cunt! Tell me how hard you want it, whore, say it!"

I could only whimper as the orgasm stayed just out of reach. I was sobbing with need by the time Logan came, shooting inside of me and filling my aching pussy.