The Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! No one else can know. Promise you won't tell anyone else, he would get upset! He already doesn't like that you know."

"He knows about me?"

"Yes... and he said I am not allowed to get close to you."

His scowl came back twice as hard. "Fuck him. I am calling that priest in the morning and we are going straight there. If that doesn't work then I have two more ideas. If those don't work, I will throw a molotov cocktail into every window in that house and watch it burn to the ground."

I said nothing, just looked down.

He pulled me up suddenly, standing me on my bed, then he lifted me up close and leaned down to kiss me. It was full of need and passion and hurt. He needed me to accept him, give him his chance.

I pulled back and looked away.

"Let's get a hotel tonight," he said, his voice low.

"I was going to anyway. I came here to pack."

"You mean pack pack. For good. You are dropping out and moving, aren't you?" he demanded indignantly.

I looked at the wall, blushing.

"El! What the hell!" he yelled, letting me go and stepping back.

"Everything cool?" Taylor asked from across the room.

I got down from my bed, not looking at anyone.

"No, it's not fucking cool. She is dropping out and moving away. Tonight," Logan said angrily.

"El?" Taylor asked, her voice full of hurt.

"I was going to say bye to you," I said to her quickly.

"But not me?" Logan demanded.

"Logan... I told you we weren't a thing."

"So you get to fucking ghost me? No, El, no. That is not ok and that is a shit excuse! I am worth more than being ghosted and if you can't see that, then you aren't the person I thought you were."

He left, slamming the door and Taylor followed after him, giving me a cold look.

I sighed miserably, sitting down and grabbing my pillow to hug. I let myself cry for a few minutes, then forced myself to get up and pack. It took me all of twenty minutes and I was heading out to my car with my arms full of my bags and bedding.

I hesitated when I saw Taylor standing at Logan's truck, the driver's door open as she talked to him. His hands and head were on the steering wheel like he was crying.

Fuck.

I went to my car and I could see Taylor turn to look at me through my peripheral, but I didn't look at her. I loaded my trunk and started to get into my car.

A hand closed around my arm and I turned to look up at Logan. He HAD been crying, but now he just looked pissed. "I am still taking you in the morning," he said, his voice hoarse.

"Tell me where and I will meet you."

"No. Fuck that. I will pick you up at 8 AM at the same hotel we stayed at. I will see this through and see you safe, but... " He shook his head, more tears welling up. "But fuck you, Elodie."

He let me go and walked back to his truck, his shoulders hunched.

I was crushed. I felt horrible. He was hurting so much and I had made him hate me. I sat in my car and broke down crying, burying my face in my own arms on my steering wheel.

A hand slapped on my window and I jerked, looking up. "You deserve worse than a few tears!" Taylor yelled angrily. "You didn't have to give him hope, fuck him and walk away!"

She stormed back to the dorms and I wilted, sobbing harder.

What had I done? What was happening to me? I had just lost my best friend.

I let out a keening wail of loss and curled up limply in my seat, unable to summon the energy to drive to the hotel. I sat there, curled up and numb, watching people come and go until night came.

I was still there when Logan came back and I watched him walking into the dorms. He came out a few minutes later, his phone in his hand. He shoved a hand in his pocket as he put the phone to his ear.

My phone lit up, his name lighting the screen as it rang. I looked back at him as he stood with the phone to his ear, looking down. He pulled it down when it went to voicemail and ended the call, then tapped away on his phone.

I text popped up on my phone.

'I know you aren't at the hotel, did you skip town? Leave me hanging for tomorrow too?'

I put the phone down, then opened my door and walked to him. He wasn't looking up as he paced, tapping away on his phone. Sending another furious message, I was sure.

"Hey," I said from a few feet away.

He looked up, shocked. "El?"

"I never made it out of the parking lot."

"You've been crying?"

"Did you need something or you just wanted to yell some more because I wasn't where you told me to be?"

He glared at me. "I was going to check on you!"

"Well now you know I am fine. Thanks, by the way, for turning Taylor against me. Telling her half the story."

"Who should I talk to if not my twin sister?" he demanded. "She was my sister before she was your friend. And don't act like you are innocent and she has no right to be upset!"

I nodded and stepped back, then turned to go back to my car. I was locked out, because of course I was. Of course I had locked my keys in my car. And my phone.

Fuck.

I looked back and Logan was still there, pacing with his hands in his hair, looking down at the ground.

I sighed and leaned on my car, debating breaking the back window. A car pulled up and I knew the girl and her boyfriend.

"Hey Christy, hey Fee, I don't suppose either of you know how to get into a car? I locked my keys in."

"Shit, sorry, girl," Fee said, shrugging. Christy just shook her head and they walked inside.

Logan was still standing in front of the dorms, his hands on his hips now, watching me. I looked away and went around to the back of my car to sit on the trunk and hug myself.

A minute later, Logan came up, tossed me his flannel shirt, then turned and slid a slim jim down into the window of my car.

"You don't have to do that," I said, getting up and shoving his shirt back at him.

"Gonna sit out here and ask everyone who happens by for help instead of me?" he demanded. "You're cold, wear the stupid shirt."

"Not that cold," I said angrily, tossing the shirt on the car.

I turned and walked back to the back of my car, hugging myself again, so it was a surprise when hands grabbed me from behind and spun me. Logan pushed me up against my car. "You do not get to be a bitch to me!" he said, full of anger and hurt.

"Let me go Logan!"

"No! No, Elodie, I won't. You get to listen to me. I have been fucking pining after you since the day I met you and you have refused to give me a chance. We are attracted to each other, we like each other, but for whatever reason, I don't measure up! But who did you go to, Elodie? Who did you go to when you needed someone the most? Whose arms did you hide in? Who did you make love to? Who, Elodie? Who made you feel safe when no one else did? I'm not letting you run away, El. I won't let you deal with this alone. Do you hear me? I am not going to let you shut everyone out!"

I broke down crying again, wilting in his arms and he pulled me up in a hug. He picked me up and hugged me tight against him and I put my arms around his neck as I sobbed brokenly.

He finally set me on the hood of my car and let me go. He wrapped his flannel around me, then went back to work on my door quietly.

He had it open in under a minute and he reached in, got my keys and my phone, then locked it and shut it again. He picked me up and carried me to his truck, then quietly drove to the hotel.

I said nothing at all as we went up, him leading me by the hand, and neither did he. He pulled off his t-shirt and jeans, then came to me and pulled off my pants and his flannel, but left me in my t-shirt before laying me down on the bed and holding me against him in the bed.

He didn't turn on the TV, just held me quietly, holding on just a little too hard like he was afraid I might try and pull away. I pressed myself in as close as I could and turned my face up to his neck, breathing in the remnants of his subtle cologne. As much as I liked it, the smell seemed wrong. Not like Sigur, I realized and tried to banish that thought.

After a long twenty minutes, I was starting to think he meant to go to sleep. I was waiting for him to work out what it was he wanted to say, but it seemed like he wasn't going to say anything? Maybe I should say something?

He pulled back suddenly and rolled me to my back, then leaned in and kissed me, almost forcefully. Passionately. Angrily. His hand slid up my t-shirt and he squeezed my breast, rolling his thumb over my nipple as he pushed his knee between my legs.

I turned, gasping as he squeezed my nipple lightly. "Lo! What are you doing?"

"I want you. I want you without his influence, just me and you, El," he said, his voice low.

I stared up at him wide eyed, a little thrilled and a little terrified. I licked my lips. "What if... what if I wake up later? Will you be able to..?"

He laughed a harsh, almost angry laugh. "Yeah. Don't worry. I can get it up again in ten minutes with the right motivation, that's not an issue. You trying to find an excuse? You can just say no, El. I will still fucking be here when you wake up needing dick."

I blushed and pushed him back and he rolled off of me to his back angrily. I got up and went into the bathroom, turning on the shower and climbing into the hot water to try and pound some of the tension out of my shoulders.

The glass door slid open so hard it shook and Logan stepped into the shower with me, slamming the door shut. He took hold of me and lifted me, shoving me hard against the wall, kissing me roughly as he held me up by my ass. He slid his hand inward, his fingers groping my pussy before he pushed a finger into me roughly. He fucked me with it as he pinned me to the wall and kissed me angrily. I slid my arms up around his neck, holding on to him and pulling him closer, wrapping my legs around him as my body sang out with need for him. He lifted his head and lowered me on the wall, easing me down far enough to slide his cock along my slit, then thrust in with a snarl. I cried out, my back arching as I held on to him.

He rammed into me angrily, clenching his teeth. "This is what you want you fucking whore? You want my fucking cock? To be fucking plowed like the slut you are? Say it, bitch. Say you're a fucking whore!"

"Logan!" I yelped as he rammed harder and harder. "Please don't!"

"You want soft fucking words while I fuck your tight little cunt? No, bitch. You fucking take it," he growled, hooking his elbows under my knees to hold me up at a better angle. "This what you like, slut?" he roared, ramming hard and fast.

"Logan, please!" I wailed, trying to push him back.

He screamed in my face through clenched teeth, then pulled out of me and jerked me off the wall. He slammed off the water and opened the door, carrying me out to the bed. He threw me on the bed, then talf tackled me down, pinning me under him. He was panting as he looked down at me, his face a study of mixed emotions. He was so angry! And so hurt and full of need.

"Please," I whispered, reaching up to stroke his face as gently as I could while shaking. "Make love to me?"

"I need to fuck you, El," he said harshly.

I pulled him down and kissed him gently and he made a sound of anguish and he kissed me back, just as soft. He lifted me higher on the bed, then held my face as he kissed me, a true, passionate, loving kiss that we both got lost in.

I finally pushed him off me, rolling him to his back, then moving down to take his still hard cock into my mouth. He let out a groan as his long fingers slid into my hair and he guided me on his cock. He grabbed my legs suddenly and jerked me over him, pulling me back so I was straddling his face and my pussy was pressed to his mouth. I could no longer reach his cock with my mouth, but I worked it with my hand as he began licking my pussy hungrily.

He tongue fucked me for several long moments while I moaned and kissed his belly, my eyes closed as pleasure rode up. When his mouth moved to my clit, I gasped and my body twitched as he sucked and played his tongue over it.

His throbbing cock was forgotten in my hand as I panted and clutched his hip with my other hand. He slid a finger into me, gently fucking me with it as he licked and sucked my clit. My body tightened, my legs went rigid around his head and I cried out when I came, bucking and jerking, my pussy squeezing his finger and he growled and kept sucking.

When I came down and my muscles relaxed as I went limp on top of him, he licked the length of my slit in long, slow, languid strokes. I managed to roll off of him, still trying to catch my breath and me moved around above me, straddling my ribs.

He moved so his cock was between my breasts and he pulled them together around his cock, squeezing them tight against him, then slowly began thrusting. The tip of his wet cock hit me under the chin over and over as he looked down, watching his own cock as he titty fucked me. I reached up and put my hands over his, pulling my breasts in even tighter around his cock and he let out a ragged groan as he watched.

"I want to come on your face!" he said, giving me a dark look.

I nodded and reached up to pull pillows under my head as I sat up more. I took his hips and pulled him up, lifting him enough that he could slide his cock into my mouth and he bit his lower lip as he pushed his cock to the back of my throat. I pulled his hips harder and faster, guiding him to fuck my mouth and he didn't need much encouragement as he took hold of my hair and began fucking my throat. He was panting and I was trying hard to breathe and not gag or choke as he rammed into me. I knew when he was close and I closed my eyes, trying to be ready.

"Say you're my whore," he whispered roughly.

"I am yours," I whispered, refusing to say 'whore'.

"Nnhhhnn!" he made a half wailing noise as he pulled out suddenly and stroked himself above my face. He shot a long, hot string across my lips and open mouth, then another over my chin and cheek, then another over my neck, finishing on my breasts. "Say it again!" he demanded, his voice wild with a need I didn't understand.

"I am yours?" I said haltingly, starting to wipe cum off my lips.

"Mmm, that's fucking right baby. You are mine. Don't move, stay right there and let me look at you. Say it again, El."

"I am yours, Logan," I said softly. When I had said it, it wasn't how I meant it. It was how he heard it though, and I couldn't correct him. Not right now.

He let out a long breath, a smile twitching at his lips as he looked me over, covered in his cum. He grabbed his phone and held it up, taking pictures.

"Logan!"

"Just hold on babe, I'm not getting your whole face, just the cum shots. That is hot as fuck."

I let myself relax, knowing it didn't really matter. I knew him enough to know he would never show anyone no matter how mad he got. I closed my eyes and posed for him, lifting my chin and holding my breasts, blowing him kisses with cum on my lips.

By the time he was done taking pics, he was rock hard again and he looked down at me with glazed, hooded eyes. "Say it again, El?"

I smiled. "After a shower? This stuff is starting to dry on me and it feels icky."

He leaned in close, holding my arms. "Say it?"

"I am yours, Logan. Yours. I won't push you away again, but... you can't freak out, ok?"

"Freak out?"

"Yeah."

"About?"

"I will show you later. Shower? Now?"

"I want you to move in with me, El. I want to get a place together."

"I just bought a house. I paid cash, it's done. If... if you want to, you can come see if you like it... but it's not super close to here and it would be a commute to school."

"I have enough credits to get my degree, I'm good. Are... are you saying you want me to move in with you?"

"I am saying I need a shower!" I laughed. "Come on!"

He followed me into the shower, looking stunned and ridiculously hopeful. I felt a little sick, knowing he was going to lose his shit completely when he saw the old victorian and I told him I had bought it. If it made him walk away, wouldn't that be better? For him and me?

I knew I should make him walk away, but I really didn't want to. I liked him. It had killed me when he had been so upset with me and I thought I had lost him forever. Yet he had come back. For me. To see me safe. I may not be in love with him, but he did make me feel safe. Maybe that wasn't fair to him, but I was giving him the chance he wanted, wasn't I?

I turned and looked up at him, then hugged him close. He rubbed my back softly and stroked my hair back out of my face. "You ok, El?" he asked finally.

"Yeah! Just... thank you. For coming back and not giving up on me. Not letting me push you away even if... if it would be better for you. If I were stronger..."

"Don't, El. Don't talk like that. Nothing is going to happen to me. To us. Nothing. Come on, let's hurry up and get in bed and you can tell me about the house."

"You can just see it tomorrow," I said softly, turning to finish washing up. "What time is the appointment?"

Changing the subject only worked until we were snuggled into bed. "So what's it like? How many rooms? Is it in the city?"

"More on the edge of a town... I don't know how many rooms actually? It's on acreage. I think she said one hundred and ninety?"

"Wow, holy shit, you bought a farm?"

"I guess I did. It was super cheap and I had the cash. Bought it as is."

"Oh, I guess the house needs work then? You can always build a new one."

I said nothing, just cuddled against him, pretending to be sleepy. He turned out the lights and turned up the AC, then pulled me in tight. Sleep was a long time coming for me, but I knew he had to see the place first to understand. Once he saw how different it was now... how new and nice it looked...

I didn't know I was sleepy or about to fall asleep at all until I looked up and Sigur was there, in the blue concrete room. He stood up, looking perturbed.

'You do not take the human male to your bed before you come to see me!' he said angrily.

'You said I could be with him! You never said when. Are you the one making the house change?'

'You will not allow him to touch you until after I have! Say you understand this!'

'I understand. Are you?'

'Not a concern for you, human Elodie. You came to me. Again. You intend to stay near me. It is as I have designed."

'So you did fix the house.'

He made a shushing movement with his hand and stepped closer, circling me. 'You have angered me. I will allow no sleep and no release!'

'I didn't know!' I cried desperately as he reached down to touch me between the legs. 'Please don't! You have to explain the rules before you say I have broken them! You can't...oh god! Ohhhhh, please! You can't punish me for not knowing rules you never told me!'

He stepped back to look at me, the pleasure up so high now I couldn't stand it. I was teetering on the brink, but I couldn't tip over the edge. I was frozen there, unable to move or do anything, just beg him to please stop, to please help me.

He turned and left and I let out a wail, still begging him not to do this.

It was maddening and I knew I wouldn't be able to handle this much longer. I would go crazy or my heart would explode.

Tears were leaking down my cheeks when he came back, looking torn. He touched my shoulder and the pleasure dropped away as I panted and sobbed in relief. 'Do not do this again, human Elodie. Do not come to me after the human male. I do not like it.'

'I won't! I won't!'

'You know now. I should not have punished you, but next time it will be worse. You understand this?'

'Yes!'

'Come,' he commanded, releasing my body to move as he started to the doorway.

I dropped to my knees, shaking and he paused a moment, looking back at me. I managed to get to my feet on wobbly legs and follow him, holding onto the wall for support. When we walked into the huge common area full of daemones, it was the first time I had my own feet under me and he wasn't carrying me. They all stopped and stared as I followed Sigur to the round room with the bed. He turned so I could go in, gesturing at the bed.