The Door Is Always Open

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
197 Followers

"I shouldn't be loving this...loving with you like this, but I can't help it!" he called out to her. Gabi pulled his head down so that she could kiss, stifle her gasps of pleasure as her heat felt trapped between their bodies, her hips bucking to meet his thrusts, or her arms and legs embraced him before they caressed his skin, slid over his body to keep him fully in her.

His mouth and kisses devoured her, all that he could reach, the swirl of their tongues in each other's mouths stifling their calls of raging and dissolute pleasure. How could it be like this, given who they were to each other?

'Yes, go on! Yes...yes...go on!"

His lust for her, for a woman's body, overwhelmed him and he bucked his hips ferociously, the slap of their skins against the other, the brush of her breasts to his chest as he lay on her then eased away, had her calling out his name.

"Sorry...sorry...but I need this with you!"

"Just as I do!" She had closed her eyes and gasped out encouragement in a sultry voice. "Yes, that's it... love with me...fuck me...oh darlin'!"

"Gabi! Oh Jeez...Gabi!" He surrendered again to the searing bliss of his orgasm, a moment soon shared as Gabi's wrenches were stilled and she clung to him, shuddered as she felt the bolts of his semen expelled into her, each thrust of his hips ensuring that she felt the consummation of their lust for each other made real once more.

She wanted to be taken and wanted to do that with him. Anything could happen to him, at any time, and in any place. She wanted to blot that all out and do it with the young man for whom she felt a raging devotion, futile as it was to think that their illicit affair could continue. She'd been wrecked by being abandoned and had not trusted the few men that she had dated as she sought to recover the balance in her life. But sharing illicit moments, wayward and destructive as they had become once more, was not the way for them to go.

Eventually, their reckless and unrestrained passion would ebb away, and she and Oscar would live on, somehow and differently. There was no turning back, just as there had not been when it had happened the first time. Only now it felt as if they pursued some normality in these ways with each other. Then, it felt like a mistake and should not be repeated.

Oscar groaned as her wrenching claims brought him on once more, aroused drugging waves of pleasure and Gabi's lustful energy defying what he had shared during that last night with her many months ago.

"You...you feel so wonderful!"

"It's like that for me too, darlin', but how can we keep this a secret?"

"I sure don't know or want to think about it, not now!" he gasped, reaming her body with what she clamped on so fiercely; the strong sinuous movements of his hips, the plunge and easing out of his prick from her slicked heat too pleasurable to give up on.

"Just finish it with me!"

Her gasps of effort, and groans of pleasure, became a long shriek of his name as she gushed, gripped his prick and succumbed to another orgasm. She writhed beneath him as Oscar expelled darts of cum into her body and did not stop in his taking of her until they were utterly exhausted by the physical and emotional toll on them.

"I...I should've put on a rubber..."

She clung to him as her body and mind came down from their highs. "I've taken care of everything just to share this with you, maybe for one last time!"

On hot gasps of breath, Oscar collapsed on her. "We'll see, Mom...Gabi," he sighed, offering warm kisses to her enervated skin. "I've only just come home and back to you."

She tugged on his hair, clipped so darn short, and made Oscar look at her. She saw again the drift of his hungering eyes over her body. What she and Elena had talked about in moments of candour that had been encouraged, perhaps, by a drink too many, had become a raging and incestuous reality from which there was no turning back. It could never be undone.

"Don't tease me darlin,' not now!" she rebuked sternly, locking eyes with him. "I have enough to deal with, just as you have."

She remembered in vivid clarity the aftermath of their first time together, the words she had used when speaking to him about it.

"I cannot close you in as I cannot live with the knowledge of that. We have a love that cannot speak its name, and the secret we share may destroy that. We have to live with what we have done, but not have it destroy us. Our bond is special, beyond any price and saying.'

Gabi remembered how she had seen him clench his lips to stifle an immediate reply. Just as moments ago, she had seen his eyes drift over her body, one that she had so willingly and wantonly surrendered to him, their behaviour defying all decency and family bonds.

'I'm here for you, whenever you need me,' Oscar had said, in some dismay, after what she had told him.

'I know my darling, which is why we have to find a way to live on with what we have found and done together. We have to live and love differently from now on. We have to do that, or it will destroy us and everyone that we know. If they found out what we have done. The reasons would never be understood...our excuse just so many empty words to them.'

'Tell me when it should stop...'

'I will have to find the words and the time to try, my darling boy.'

She had bent to kiss him, and the tumult of wayward emotions had begun all over again.

3

Gabi waited for Elena to answer the phone, her mind racing and wondering just what to say and what to do after a tempestuous reunion with Oscar. He'd given her no rest, nor had she asked it of him. They had become like moths attracted to the flame. When he had gone from her again, that would be the time to deal with her guilt. She'd hold onto that tight. What others knew nothing of wouldn't hurt her or them.

"Well?" Elena laughed, "has he come back home to you?"

"He sure has...and he's changed so much," she chattered in reply, tugging her dressing gown belt a little tighter around her waist and fingering out her tangled hair. Oscar had run his fingers through it as he kissed her, had snorted out his breaths of effort as he rode her, or when she had sat on him and allowed him to feast on all that she brought to his sight and touch. She would have to go to work, on fewer hours, just to get a hold of herself and what she had done.

"Well, I'm not goin' to take your word for it. I'd sure like to see him again and I know Niall wants that too..."

"I'll tell Oscar..."

"Do that. I was hoping you could both be here for supper. Niall sure wants that, and I won't know when I'll see you both again..."

"Oh, why's that?"

"Niall's only gone and sprung a surprise on me, of the worst kind, seein' as your Oscar's home. He's gotten called up for a course that will help us take on different landscaping work. Someone called off sick and the place is his for the takin', otherwise, it's goin' to be six months or more before he can get on another one. He doesn't want that and neither do I."

"I understand, and it means Oscar will be with me some more..."

Elena sighed, audibly. "I was thinking of asking a favour...of both of you."

"You can't have him too! Oscar's only just gotten back home and to me!" Gabi laughed before moderating her reaction. "He's here for a week or so..."

"If he's so strong, as you've just gone and told me, I sure could use him for a day or so with a project I'm on, and it will help fill the gap of Niall's goin'. It will leave me to deal with it all,.somehow, if I'm left on my own."

"We'll have my Oscar all to ourselves!"

"Gabi, what are you sayin'?"

"Just that we won't be entirely alone if that's how it's to be. We'd be together if Niall was gone, and my Oscar was too, but we won't be. My Oscar's here, and I sure am glad!"

"That's so, I guess," Elena agreed, with a drawn-out breath.

"Why, what else were you thinking of, hm?" Gabi teased, laughing softly and remembering all that she had done to make her feel the way she now did. Two people seemed to be living under her skin; a devoted mother and a needy lover.

"Oh, nothing, and not what you're suggesting. Don't be so wicked! Niall's all the help I get or need when it comes to running the business and taking on new work. To me he's priceless and I hope it stays that way for some time yet."

"Then we'll leave it there. You want to have supper over here, tomorrow and we can all catch up on things?"

"I asked that you came over here, Gabi."

"Sure, yes...okay...thank you. That way Niall meets up with Oscar, and we can be together as we once were...well, almost."

"Oh?"

"My life changed when my Oscar went into the military," she asserted, something that Elena knew from many long chats they had enjoyed ever since he had gone. "The bond's still close but different, and you may get there too one day with Niall. You have to adapt, some."

She stopped hearing footsteps. "Gabi? Oh, here you are."

Oscar's voice sounded close.

She held a finger to her lips to silence him. Oscar, her lover, was standing in the doorway and his bulk seemed to fill it. She shivered and felt again the ache of reckless longing for him, for the man, and what he had brought to her, in her, and what she had recklessly and inexplicably pursued with him.

"I'll call you, promise." Gabi rang off and she was left wondering what Elena would make of what had been said. "I'll go and get dressed if you'll let me?"

"Sure, if you'll let me see you like this for a while longer?" He tugged at the belt of her robe and gasped softly as it fell open to reveal the heavy tumble of her breasts, the beguiling firmness of her nipples, the curve of her belly, and wide hips. Oscar's hands drifted down over her, remembered how this woman had groaned and moaned loudly, the clamp of her slender fingered hands on his body and her calls for him to 'do it harder...go deeper.' He eased in his renewed claims upon her. He had satisfied the fierce ache of yearning that Gabi's ways with him had aroused. "I'm sure getting lost again over this, Gabi. It's all gone crazy again."

"I know darlin' and I'm really worried that I'm feeling that way too." Somehow, she had to deal with this, all that she had aroused in him and that they had succumbed to. "I won't be long..."

"And I'll catch up with Niall, while you're showering and dressing."

"Do that, but keep our secret safe won't you?"

Oscar clenched his lips and nodded, feeling the destructive hunger for the woman that he saw before him. All that he and Niall had talked of, in the abstract and his wayward imaginings of her with him, had all been made ragingly real. He had been drawn into the maelstrom of conflicting emotions, of right and wrong, but could not shut out the memories of how they had been together.

"I sure know the differences between right and wrong, but we've become lost in this, haven't we?"

The women watched their boys saunter towards them, their easy banter like it had always been before. Niall stood a few inches shorter than Oscar, but he looked lean and strong in his way, his body slender and every movement more graceful, to Elena's ways of seeing them. The Marine Corps had changed Oscar, of which she had no doubts, and it was just as Gabi had said.

"Are you two ready for supper, now?" Elena called out brightly, smiling at each of them in turn.

"We had some catching up to do, sorry. First, it was Mom, then my buddy here. Now it's you. I sure have missed all of this." Oscar slumped down in the rattan seat beside her and looked across at Gabi, for a moment only. "Mom said that you wanted me to do you a favor, seein' as Niall here is splitting on us..."

"Goin' away on a course for two days that's all. But we'll hang out some when I get back, so don't you worry. The place isn't the same with you away from us all," Niall confessed.

"That's so true." Elena turned in her seat to look at Oscar, and she assessed the young man that he had become, along with the effects of the military regime on him. His bulk had dwarfed them all even before he had signed up for the USMC. "Seein' as Niall's going to be away, and your mom's working some of the days, I could sure use some help on a project. You can use Niall's protective gear, but I'll still do the machine work. You'll be an extra pair of hands..."

"And company for you," Oscar smiled, looking away and again at Gabi. "Will it be okay?"

"You want to say 'yes,' darlin', don't you?" She would not stand in the way or feel resentful. Work was too precious for her to risk losing it for some days off while Oscar was at home on leave, much as she would want to do that.

"Yeah, I do. Niall's gone and told me that most of the people we hung out with have cut loose from here..."

Something in the way that she caught them looking at each other alerted Elena to how it now was between them, Gabi wearing a little more makeup, a smarter and tighter blouse, a pendant necklace dangling so tantalisingly at her throat and down onto her cleavage, what could be seen of her softly creased and freckled skin. Had she succumbed to her only too rugged and handsome stepson, the horny young man that she thought him to be from his behaviour; or could she be flirty and do that safe in the knowledge it would never go any further? Oscar would be adjusting to a changed environment from what he lived in and in the gentler, attractive, company she offered to put him at ease once more.

Disconcertingly, he had given her the eye too, taken in that she also wore. The choice had been easy after her drab work clothes. Some dangly necklaces hung down over a black crew-necked blouse, the sleeves pulled up over her tanned forearms with their beaded bracelets, her denim slacks shaping strong thighs, and a taut butt. She'd bothered to pay some attention to her hair and had blow-dried it to give it a flouncy look. She'd gone further and lessened the severity of her face with some makeup and pink lip gloss. There was no hiding the fact that she worked outdoors, and did hard graft, compared to her softer friend.

"Well, just think about it and let me know. There's not too much pressure," Elena smiled. She pushed on the arms of the chair. "I'll go check on our supper..."

"And I'll show Oscar the gear, shall I?" Niall ventured.

"Yes darling, do that for me but don't be long. I don't want to go yelling at you to be here with me and Gabi." The women watched the boys saunter away, Oscar's arm draped around his pal's shoulders. "You're sure glad to have him home aren't you?"

"More than I can say," Gabi sniffed before the boys were to their sight, the wide door to the store building closing behind them. "He won't let you down, I know that."

"I know it too,' Elena smiled in reply, yet she wondered how it now was between Gabi and Oscar, her friend's confessions of being lonely no longer to be heard. She had seen a wistful look in Gabi's eyes as she followed Oscar's progress away from them.

Oscar said nothing and allowed his pal to explain the equipment Verdant used in tending to their customer's needs and wishes for their gardens, the shrubs and trees that marked out the boundaries of many lots in the town. Both he and his mother, Elena, as he often called her, set no limits and took work wherever it could be found.

"Your mom sure looks happy to have you at home," he ventured, finally, when he noticed Oscar's attention drift to pictures of him and Elena at work. "Yeah, she looks good in that one,.even I'll admit that."

"She always wears them dungarees and a T-shirt. Her arms must get scratched so it's why she's wearing that black top today, I guess."

Niall felt uncomfortable hearing his buddy's overt admiration for his mother.

"You still into her, the idea of that? I reckoned you'd be over such feelings by now..."

Oscar smiled and gave his friend a knowing look. "The past few months have been kind of empty if you follow me. So, there's no harm in looking, is there?"

"Sure, as long as that's as far as it goes." Niall stowed away the items of equipment he had been demonstrating. "We'd better get back..."

"To the women in our lives," Oscar retorted. "I heard you're not into anyone at the moment..."

"No, I'm not." Niall put a restraining hand on his pal's arm and stopped in his work of locking up the equipment store. "Who told you that?"

"Gabi did. They still talk like a river. They never stop so she tells me. Gabi did so again, earlier when we were getting ready to come over to you. I wouldn't mind you being there, at our place when I've gone back. The yard's gotten into a mess and I may not have time to deal with it all, and I'm sure she'd be glad to have a guy around the place, just as I know Elena must feel good knowing you're close to her."

"That's all changed for me,..I've moved on from thinking about all of that." Niall set a brisk pace as he saw his mother wave to them. "She does look good dressed up for a change, I'll admit, just as your mom does."

"Takes you back to other times, then, doesn't it?" Oscar hugged his buddy's shoulders once more. "So, some things or feelings don't always change...or get to be different, got me?"

"Sure, I get you."

Niall took to wondering how he could keep from gazing at the two women as they stood by the table, set out on the deck that served as a shaded verandah. Had his buddy, of so many years, really gone and slipped his mom a length, good-looking as she was and bringing so much to the eye, to any guy's touch, but surely not her stepson or not? Oscar had too much going for him to have gotten into those ways of it, and Gabi had never given any real sign of such a hankering for him.

But he had caught her looking at him sometimes, even over the past weeks when Oscar had been away and it had set his mind racing, took him back to when he'd seen her in a leotard doing her yoga exercises, the fabric-like a second skin and shaping everything so well.

"Your mom sure looks hot, today, nothing's hidden," he had blurted out to Oscar, at the time, and when they were alone.

"Except for, one thing, pal. Now come on, we've got my bike's engine to tune up, later, then we'll hit the town and see if we can work the meat with the usual ones. It'll take your mind off her..."

'I've grown out of that,' he retorted sharply.

As far as Niall was concerned some things remained out of bounds. Unlike his pal, he couldn't lay any real claim to wide experience that would even get him close to acting out on what had once been a pubescent boy's fantasy. The talk was one thing, action quite another.

4

Gabi was startled into waking and felt his warm touch on her cheek. Oscar smelt of tangy shower soap and some deodorant he had sprayed on.

"What time is it?" she asked, drowsily, and looked at the bedside table and the glow of the radio alarm. She groaned. "Come back to bed..."

"Sorry, I can't. I have work to do and I've got to get over to Elena's place. I brought you some breakfast...it might help you to wake up, slowly."

"I sure need that." She saw that he was already dressed. "How long have you been awake? I never knew you'd gone from me." Gabi sat up, hugged her knees, and looked at him as Oscar sat on the edge of the bed, out of reach. "You've been working out, I suppose? You've gone for a run and worked some weights?"

Oscar looked impossibly rugged and fit, his face lean, his scalp showing through what was little more than a stubble covering.

"Yeah, I can't miss a beat even when I'm here and with you."

He soon gripped the hand that she held out to him and saw the tumble of her breasts that he'd feasted on. He had heard again her softer voice as if she remained confused by what had happened again. His bed, in his old room, had not been slept in.

"It sure explains how you are with me, and we'll have to talk about it won't we? We're not comfortable with what's happening...and I got to wonderin' what Elena and Niall saw when you and I were together at supper. You sure were on a high."

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
197 Followers