The Door Is Always Open

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's how you made me feel as you did again last night." He kissed her bare shoulder as Gabi reached for the mug of fruit tea, the flavour a favourite. She was touched that he remembered. "I have to scoot..."

"Take care! I know you're trained on lots of things, but I'll still worry. I can't leave work until mid-afternoon, but at least you're goin' to be busy. It's a shame about Niall being away." She chattered on as she touched his bare arm. She saw how his T-shirt fitted his bulky frame so snugly, his strong legs exposed by the cargo shorts he'd chosen to wear, along with woolen socks on his feet. "You wearing your biker boots?"

"Yes, I am. Now enough, already, mom!" he laughed, bending to kiss her upturned face. "You smell so warm..."

"Go...go!" she gasped as leant in closer so that his lips pressed against the tumble of her breasts, then pressed against her parted lips. "What we're doin' is so wrong..."

"But we can't stop, or not yet." He answered certainly and moved away.

"Call me and let me know how you are!"

His reply echoed in the hallway. "I've never let you down on that!"

Gabi lay back on the pillows. Her mind was filled with images and thoughts of them, how they had been last night, talking and sitting close on the sofa and watching some TV film that didn't engage them.

He had become her lover, uncontrollably passionate and attentive at the same time. Oscar had eased away any remaining restraint, or hesitancy on her part to resume their claims upon each other and she had loved every moment with him; shuddered on remembering them all. She had read up on the incestuous ways young siblings could fall into, curiosity leading them on; how some fathers took advantage of their daughters and got jailed for it; how such relationships wrecked the normal order of life in families. But, in her case, and With no husband, or partner, she had grown to look on Oscar as 'my everything.' She had taken to wondering after their first time, before he had left for boot camp, just how she could explain what was happening, she meeting a raging need and Oscar making real what had been, from all she saw of him and Niall together, a fantasy of bedding an older woman, their pal's mother...not thinking of going so far as she and Oscar had done.

Once home, she had chosen to wear loose clothing when she wandered around the house, and she no longer minded him seeing her naked or how the years were slowly taking their toll and that Pilates classes, alone, didn't keep from creeping up on her. She sure felt proud of him and how Oscar's body was so toned and muscled; how easy it was to press against him whenever Oscar sought it of her, which he did and had done. Lust had overcome any sense of restraint, and with her wanting to feel that hard cock against her, for his blood sure was raging when he saw her body, and she then aching to have her boy take her.

Once, so long ago, had not been enough and now she was on a path to a place she'd rather not be, dependent on having him in her bed while he was on leave. The time to decide on whenever, or never, had long since gone and it was that thought that nagged at her conscience now.

"Going to work, being away from him after these past two nights, may save me."

She fretted about how he would be in Elena's company, her closest friend usually to be seen in her work clothes and keeping what she brought all covered up. There was no man in her life, of that she was sure, but Elena was made differently from her when it came to scruples and behaving right.

Having Oscar around to help her, and to do that for the first time, might change the dynamics of their relationship, such as it was. Her Oscar remained loyal to what they had after living through so much together. She would have to keep from fretting and being envious, that he was now to spend time with her closest friend.

5

Oscar cursed under his breath and clenched his lips to keep from smiling after what had happened. He'd lost it, again, with Gabi, his stepmother, of all people. Now, he was taking his chances with Elena. The long spell of abstinence, since he'd joined the Corps might, or might not, explain his feckless behaviour; the urge to claim two women he knew so darned well.

He couldn't deny that there was an attraction, that he wanted to experience what she had, but he knew it was arrogant to assume that she would concede to him if he found the right words to seduce her. She wasn't exactly flaunting what she would bring to his touch or enticing him, but she had known from way back how it might be, how she'd caught him staring at her, even at Gabi, over the years as he and Niall were growing up and they had their moments of 'girl' trouble.

He thought about her, about them together, picturing them both getting up to the sort of thing he and Niall had joked about. Seeing her now, in only too workaday clothes still wound his spring. He felt a shudder rush through his body, teasing out a shiver and it made him sigh.

"Jeez...sorry, Elena! I'd better concentrate on what we're doing, or I'll be of no use to you."

"I'm not complaining, Oscar, " she said, much to his surprise, and with a slow smile. She was looking his way for an instant, and it made him wonder if she was baiting him to make a move. "Your mother and I have often wondered what you and Niall talked about, what was behind those looks you gave us...two women so much older than you two. We expected you to grow out of that long ago."

He kept quiet for a moment to think through what she had just said. Gabi had not been a tease but had become a raging and destructive reality. Elena was no relation, a family friend and his friend's mother.

"We weren't too good at hiding that from you were we? I shouldn't say it, only I have," he chuckled, pushing a grubby hand through his very short hair, more of a gesture out of embarrassment than to keep her eyes on him.

"Your girlfriends then had a call on you...I guess?"

"That was then, and there's no one to catch up on, now, as Niall told me. So, I'm here, with you and Gabi, two women like none other in my life or Niall's, but he'll have to speak for himself."

She heard the uncommon certainty, even bravado, in his way of talking to her; confessing what he continued to feel about her and unbothered whether she wanted to hear it said or not.

"You sure are being honest with me now."

She met his look upon her and knew that there was no need to say more, the rush she had felt from being so close to him, as they worked, was like nothing she had felt before where it concerned him. She had stopped, often, using a bandana to wipe the perspiration from her face and from her arms that glistened from her efforts.

"I sure don't know what to say...now, Elena" he went on, his appraising look upon her only too brazen. Elena looked so darned healthy, her arms toned and her face so slender. "I can share in something that you do, and for the first time."

"And I'm glad you agreed to do that. It matters, does it?"

"Yeah, it does. I'm just glad to be back home for a while and want to make the most of whatever comes my way."

Elena had to laugh at that. "You sure are being honest, again..."

"Yeah, I guess I am."

His best buddy's Mom sure looked good, even in that short-sleeved, V-necked, washed-out yellow T-shirt she wore under denim dungarees. You really couldn't miss her shapeliness or how hard, physical, work toned her arm muscles and slimmed her curvy figure. It gave her face a high-cheeked attractiveness that he saw in Gabi, but hers was the result of worry and nervy energy that Elena simply did not have. The woman he looked at seemed so in control of everything.

"You could start by saying that it's been fun working with me and that we've not done anything like this before. Better still, it matters to you...because it sure does to me. I'm lucky to have you around."

"That's true," he grinned, watching her rip away the work gloves and seeing the glow on her skin that working had brought to them. The veined surface would soften as she cooled down. Gabi's nails were manicured and cut square, varnished a cherry red; Elena's were rounded and smooth he now saw. She'd not claw at him as Gabi had done. He'd had to stop her from doing that as they fucked. "I like surprises, so working and being with you is one of them."

She had felt him brush against her, a moment's lingering touch to her hip that she also felt to her bare arm. Gabi's boy was shameless in his behaviour, now, and she hesitated to respond. Their work at the Andersons was over, done quicker than she had expected.

"Do you come on to everyone so quick?" she challenged, her voice light and teasing, her eyes darting over him and taking in the young man before her.

"No, I don't always do that, and...besides... we've been in this place for quite a spell, and we've been here before."

"Not quite, no, not quite as before."

Elena loosened the bandana she had worn to keep her hair out of the way as she worked with the chainsaw, cutting away the branches of the undergrowth that they had cleared. A moment's flick of her fingers restored some sense of order to her hair before she was seen rubbing at her ears after the defenders, and reinforced canvas gloves were put away. She put them, along with the small hand tools they had used, in the toolbox set behind the cab of their Chevy pickup. The collected brash was piled high, put there by the shredder he had been tasked to work with. The sappy aroma was heavy on the air.

"We've made up some time, Oscar. You sure are in a rush, but there's no need, not now. We can both relax, and...and I sure appreciate your help along with a fresh way of doing things."

She pouted a smile and took in the young man's rugged appearance. He seemed to dwarf her even when she stood at five-ten. She was no waif of a woman and it was that which she understood, again now, that he seemed to like in her, even to be drawn to her like never before. She had asked for his help, heard him accept only too quickly, and she had her time with him and knew that the day's job would get done. Niall's course had first been seen as an inconvenient interruption of her plans, but that had soon been pushed to the back of her mind. Gabi was busy with her duties at work until mid-afternoon so, one way or the other, Oscar's offer to help had been a blessing and a chance to see what spun out of their times together.

Jokey telephone chats between her and Gabi had skirted around the possibilities of this happening; brazenly purposeful behaviour and chatter, or the two of them stumbling into a situation that satisfied wayward dreams and drunken innuendo, that she and Gabi had again drifted into a couple of days ago and when two good-looking young men were again in their company. They had sat in the sunshine in shorts and sun tops, watching their boys fooling around in the yard, their whoops of laughter just as it had always been. Dismay that he might lust after them both, his feckless ways in college confessed to by Gabi, was also pushed to the back of her mind. She wouldn't get another chance to stretch the boundaries of their ways with each other when Gabi and Niall were around.

The cab and cage of the Chevy shielded them from view as Oscar drew close. Without a word of warning, he, slipped a hand between the front of her dungarees and T-shirt and stroked her breast as she was drawn to his side.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?" she gasped, yet possessed by a rush of longing that his touch had aroused in her.

"I have to touch you...just looking and talking no longer does it for me. Do you follow?" His breaths wafted her cheek as he stood close, his fingers still brushing over her breast and lingering on her nipple that could be felt, hard under the cotton top she wore.

"This wasn't part of the deal...Oscar, you've got to stop what you're doing," she groaned.

It felt so brazenly good to be touched and with the risk of discovery sharpening her senses. She was a lonely woman, but she would not be much longer in these ways of it if she conceded to her friend's lustful son. She might even become sexually fulfilled if he had her in the few hours that remained before Gabi came home from work and she did whatever it was with him. How promiscuous was that, of them both? He'll be in my empty body, take my older woman's body and I'll find out if what he brings fills my pussy like it's never been filled before, by a young and horny man, a frustrated military type who had to let go of all that possessed him; the denial of a woman's touch except in ordered and planned ways. "Come on. let's go back to my place, we're through with working here."

Oscar checked the grounds for any overlooked equipment and used a blower to tidy up the grass areas, while she took the invoice to the customer. Her knock on the back door was soon answered.

"Thank you for your business, misses Ledford," she said, distracted for an instant by hearing the Chevy's passenger door slam shut.

"Brianna, you know me as that Elena," came the reply. "Your boy's not with you today?"

Elena followed Brianna's gaze.

"No, a friend of his offered to help me as my son's on a course. His friend's home on leave from the Marines, and as his mother's at work he offered to help me. Mine will be back again in a day or so...." Elena rattled off an explanation as if it were needed. Brianna nodded but her eyes kept drifting to Oscar

"He sure works hard. I didn't think you'd be done so quickly seein' all the work I asked you to do," she said in evident admiration. The screeches of her kids could be heard echoing in the house.

Elena laughed softly. "That's what I told him too. Well, I've gotta go and see to more work before the day's through."

Brianna detained her. "You've got two good-looking guys working for you. They're not always like that..."

"I'll just have to try and keep my mind on the work, where he's concerned then, won't I?" Elena smiled. She pointed behind her before turning away. "Until the next time and thanks again!"

So, even her clients were noticing the young men she had working for her. She just hoped that Oscar's impetuous pass would not have been noticed.

6

There had been times when she had wanted to be taken, to be her son's best friend's lover, to simply give of herself and to know of it with a much younger guy. She'd been dismayed by the urgency of his claims and had no time to adjust, to their changed ways with each other, as she closed the door and the world beyond.

He had looked so darn strong in his T-shirt and shorts; he carried no weight and she'd fallen into his embrace and allowed him to undress her. She had shared in raging kisses and clamping caresses of discovery until naked in each other's arms, his look even hungrier than when she had seen him again a couple of days ago when he had arrived home.

How crazy to think Gabi had first claims on him if it had happened!

How desperate was their behaviour, if it was true! She felt that way about him too, now.

Gabi didn't know the half of it, her friend's suppressed desire, how she ached for her boy, his touch on her, his strong hands on her body, fleshy and older as it was than the chicks he must go with and for Oscar to have no cares. Would she be another one to have succumbed to his ways and whatever he brought inside her?

She wanted to forget how mundane her life outside work had become, and that having Niall failed to fully overcome. Like Gabi, she was waiting for the moment he came to her and said that he would be striking out on his own. It hadn't happened; she had not come close to having to acknowledge that, as Gabi had done and now struggled with.

Verdant earned good money, and Niall got more than his share. She wanted it that way and he repaid her by working so hard, and loyally, and giving no sign of wanting to go out of state and put some distance between them, as Oscar had done to Gabi. That much she did know, but had Oscar eased the hurt in reckless ways and as never before? She didn't care and it sure was none of her business. Her friend's son, a horny young man, was with her, naked as the day they had been born, and she was loving it with demonic urgency.

She pressed down, taking the tip of his cock between her lips, rough-skinned fingers squeezing as she stroked the lower portion of his cock, her soft lips gently caressing over the silky smoothness of his cockhead, letting it press against her flickering tongue. She would taste his pre-cum as she held her lips on him and gently sucked and circled the tip with her questing tongue.

"Are you okay, Oscar, 'cos you've sure gone quiet on me." His sac felt heavier, his prick so hard and she wondered if she could take all of him into her without prolonged moments of foreplay.

"Girlfriends sure didn't work on me as you do, Elena, so keep going...just keep on going! I can take it!" Oscar called out, his hands gripping her head and setting the rhythm of her claims upon him.

The bed rocked and creaked, their pursuit of pleasure from each other now seeing them lie sideways on the rumpled covers, the pillows shoved to the floor when they had first begun. Oscar was so darned certain of how it was to be and as she became more compliant under his seducing and inventive ways. Oscar's unquenchable energy was taking her to exhausting heights of pleasure and wantonness. His kisses and fingering of her, to her special place, had brought the first rushes of an orgasm that had her grip his head with her legs, to keep that flickering, probing, licking tongue so deep as he licked and sucked her pink folds.

"But we've got something special between us, forbidden love some would say and...they're probably right. Yes, go on!"

She asked it of him, as he had done of her, drew in her breaths sharply, groaned as she rocked on him, leant back and felt his hands grip her hips in support as she straddled him, only that hard length of flesh joining them and she slamming down, and he lifting his hips off the bed to meet her ravening rhythm. His mouth and hands would still the trembling sway of her breasts before she pushed him down, brushed them over his chest as she kissed him, and shared in heated breaths before she sat up and tugged on him some more.

"Let me ride you!" he called out, stopping her movements on him.

"Okay, but just you stay in me!" She leant away and felt his prick caress her differently before she was pinned under him, his strong hands drawing her thighs up around his waist. She gripped her ankles and was open to his claims upon her.

"I'm not going anywhere just yet, count on it!" he cried out as she continued to tug on him. He'd penetrated her as far as she could take him. "Should I put on a condom?"

"No, I'm way past that, can't you tell?"

"No, and what you're doin' to me is just beautiful...and you're so darned hungry!"

"You sure got that right!" She had wanted him on top of her and to feel his weight, to feel him making love to her and not blasting his cum into her and thinking that was all it took to please her. Oscar was on top of her, seemed to crush her and soon began thrusting and rocking his hips, pumping fast and ignoring her pleas to slow down. "There's time, plenty of it, Oscar!"

Her shrieks of pleasure as he slipped and tamped, as he kissed her breasts and tugged on her hard nipples, did not slow him. They were fucking, loving it, but the emotions behind it belonged somewhere else, to someone else. She realised that now, but in his tempestuous ways with her Oscar gave such unbelievable pleasure that she forgave him.

"I'm...I'm not goin' to last much longer!" he called out, lifting his face away from Elena's kisses as he maintained his steady rhythm, even though she wrapped her aching legs around his body, locked them behind his back and struggled to keep pulling him into her with her muscles. She tugged as best she could with every deep stroke that he made, had Oscar linger before he withdrew, only to thrust back in.