The Door Is Always Open

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena said nothing but nodded her reply. She'd have competition for his affections; she would have to let go of him. She had wondered how to do that for some time. Now, after all that happened and what Niall had told her of, it was time to move on from the closed-in world it was so easy to fall into whenever she and Gabi got talking.

"Let's see where it takes us, then, darlin'..."

13

His leave was over, the rift with Niall still to be truly made good, somehow, and when he had more time. The days spent with the two women who had been in his life had been like no others and the bond with Gabi was quite different from all that had gone before. It would shape what their futures would be.

Gabi drove him to the station, his floppy canvas travel bag stowed in the compact's trunk. "It's too far for me to drive you there, hon' and I'm sorry. I couldn't face saying goodbye for so many hours and then driving back home alone."

"I understand," he consoled on offering a slow caress of his hand to her skin, the summer dress hitched up enough to reveal her thighs.

"I wish I understood what happened. We sure got lost over the time you were with me. It's been wrong and like I told you the first night, but I needed company I could trust...I still do need that."

"But it will have to be different. We've got to agree on that."

"Yeah, I guess we will."

Oscar looked across the narrow space between them and offered a moment's caress to her face. He understood, only too quickly, what he wanted from Elena but with Gabi things had gotten way out of hand and he'd sure miss them until some diversions could be found, whenever a few hours were allowed for him to go off base.

But Gabi, woman and mother, had devoured him through the hours of the past night, her unashamed ways having him hold on, or the raging lust in his belly and balls would have had him lose it so darn quick. What had been spoken of with Niall, as a fantasy, had been made ragingly real. If she hadn't been fucking with him, her mouth took him to places he'd never thought possible. He'd gotten to wondering if they each needed therapy for what had become an addiction, to her body and what she did with it when she took him in her. So many rules, and laws, had been broken that he wondered where they would have to start.

He'd loved her taste; had licked her out with his long wide tongue, tugged on her pussy lips and she had whined in her wanton pleasure, her moans loud and Gabi's body spasming with every touch. Her juices had made his entry only too easy and deep; her calls to him were unlike anything he heard from others and not even Elena. That woman had let her conscience win through, but not so in Gabi.

He'd been surprised when she flipped them over, straddled his hips and fumbled for his arcing length before settling on him, did that aggressively as she knew it would be the last time for some while. She had engulfed his cock with her clammy heat and had ridden him, had swept those tits over his chest and he'd sucked on their hard nipples, tugged and eased as she rode him, her fingers pinching his chest and her breaths sharp and quick.

"You make this so real...so crazy but real!" he remembered yelling as he lost it inside her, his cum exploding in painful jetting spurts, the stroke fantasies of doing this with her, and Elena, no longer remaining unfulfilled.

"I'll clean you up and behave like a slut," she'd told him, wrapping those lips, he now saw smiling at him, around his cock before she slicked her tongue up and down its sides, and sucked on the tip.

"No one, no one else does that for me!"

"Or what you have brought to me, darlin'...no one."

The scenery had changed and now Gabi had pulled in at the railway station. Hastily, she unbuckled her seat belt and twisted to face him, saw the drift of his eyes over her as the blouse she had chosen to wear would remind him of all that she had offered to his touch.

"You've...you've brought out the beast in me, Gabi."

"Perhaps, but I also felt something being given back and that's priceless to me. The door's always open, but only for you in these ways. No one else will get close, even though I know that we'll have to live differently, or it will break us."

Everything she had said, and done, defied the rules that others lived their lives by. She would have to find a way back, and the man to do that with. In the meantime, she had Oscar. What they had, what they had done, was not the future, but she needed to get through the present.

"I'm sorry, but I just don't know what to say about it all, Mom,"

Gabi...I'm Gabi to you now and always will be."

Oscar felt her lips tremble against his mouth, as he slicked them with the tip of his darting tongue. Everything that had been shared was taboo, but it had been wonderful, every moment of it.

Niall might yet get to understand what had brought him to it.