The Door Is Always Open

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Share the best with me!" she gasped, arching her back as she felt the spurts of his release blast her pussy's walls. "Yes...yes...share it all with me! It feels so good...so good, Oscar! I love the feel of your cock inside me...I love what you're doing with me! The long wait is over!"

"Jeez...oh Jeez, Elena...you'll wreck me!" She was bucking her hips and caressing his body with her clammy thighs, her arms about his neck as he moved to look down at her. "Go on...go on...wreck me!"

His hands gripped her arms and pushed them back on the bed as he pinned her down with his hips, as he slammed down and stretched her wet heat. The woman fucking with him was wild, uninhibited and unashamed of what they sought from each other.

"Yes...I want that...but...but don't mark me!" She twisted and turned to break free of his lips as the sucked and tugged on her breasts until it seemed he was intent on tearing them from her body. "I'm yours...like this...for as long as you want me!"

She felt him slump down upon her as her body was again wracked by an orgasm, then another. The denial, or was it final acceptance, of these ways between them, had taken her to new forbidden heights of pleasure.

Oscar moved so that she could lie upon him, and she felt the heat of their bodies against each other. She had wanted to share and now she lay still on him, her mouth lightly pressed against his throat and breathed in his sharp male body odour, both of them unwashed after a day's work.

"Don't keep looking at your watch, there's still time," she murmured, languishing in his hold upon her. "There's still time for some more..."

"I'm just checking and I can get greedy for more."

He wondered just how it would all end, how he would keep this from Niall when he came home from his course. The bond with Elena was close, but it had never strayed into what he had done with Gabi. If the next few days didn't put him straight on all that had happened, a return to base and the colder and harsh reality of combat training would do so. He sure had needed a change from all of that and he had gone and found it, seduced it more like, both from Gabi and now, Elena.

When would enough be enough?

7

She had called him on his cell to say that she was running late, Oscar thought her apologetic tone also held regret. During the night, lying in his arms and loved out, Gabi had admitted to dating a few guys while he had been away, but they had led nowhere, the emotional bond with him too strong to have someone else break into that.

On the motorbike ride home from Elena, the engine running sweetly, he'd wondered how to get out of the emotional maelstrom that his leave could so easily become. With aberrant pleasure, discovered with two women, there also came the acute sense of guilt that he had tamped his mother, whatever the motivation in each of them may have used to pursue or succumb to such moments. That vein, as a miner might have it, had still to run out. There would be a few days when Niall was about to correct the balance, he hoped, and to track down friends and hang out with them.

Now, Oscar stood in the wide doorway that led out onto the front porch with its edge marked by a balustrade, and he waited for Gabi to manoeuvre her pale blue, compact, car onto the narrow driveway and then to join him. The skirt of her dress hitched up as she stepped out of the car, revealing her thighs. He took a moment to gaze at the woman who had broken through to him upon his return home. The gnawing ache of longing was very different from what had possessed him with Elena. The pleasure he'd discovered sure failed to ease his conscience, but he had done the chasing.

"Sorry darlin', have you been home long?"

Her eyes darted over him to gauge his reaction to seeing her again. She was thrilled that he stood waiting to greet her, his absence for so long again made up by seeing him. A yawning gap in her life had again been filled, if only for a while. Her love for him had taken on a new meaning and it was something she would not think of just now or for too long.

"I've been home a couple of hours. I've started on supper. I found something in the freezer, so I thought I would help you out. It's a pasta bake of some kind and I've made a salad too...to go with it."

She heard the emotionless tone of voice. "Are you okay, hon', really okay? I've been thinking of you...and what kind of day you were having."

Her look upon him suggested she was concerned about what he would say in reply.

"Yeah, I am okay and that goes for the day too, with Elena. We got the work done and I'm still in one piece, just a few scratches on my arms from the brambles and branches we worked through...it went fine."

"No other reasons for them?" She saw him flinch in reaction to her direct ways of asking it. "What have I said?"

"Nothing, it's okay," he smiled thinly, staring back at her, and trying to play it cool, but she drew near and gripped his arm as the conversation with Elena, of a few days ago, came to mind. "Did you also offer company to Elena, of a different kind? You've had the hots for her before...though she's a working woman of a different kind to me."

"That's kinda bitchy, seein' as she's your friend when I'm away from here."

"Don't go getting all defensive, darlin'..."

Oscar glared back at her and watched as Gabi loosened the scarf draped around her throat, did that after she had put her handbag down on the hall table. The hem of her colourful, patterned, shift dress finished just above the knee, its fit flattering her figure and lending her a carefree grace.

"I'm sure not going there! Whatever happened is our business! Besides all of that, I sure remember some days when we were all together fooling around in the garden, playing basketball or throwing frisbees, and with you and Elena all dressed for show or talking to each other as if sharing some kind of secret wish about us two. We weren't so innocent that we didn't read the signs...just as you may have read ours,"

"No, I guess you weren't." She kept him from leaving her side. "Stay and be with me if you still want to do that and don't be angry. We haven't got time together to mend those feelings afterwards." She kissed his cheek. "I'll go freshen up, then we've got the evening together."

Oscar sighed. Seeing her again had made him feel guilty about his time in the sack, and on it, with Elena. Under that skin of hers there sure beat a passionate heart and he was glad that she'd left no marks on his skin, only in his mind of what they had resorted to. He'd showered for what felt like a long time, washing Elena's pussy juices and his cum off his prick, and had checked his body for the slightest hint that they had found each other differently from before.

He mooched around in the kitchen, poured out a beer and waited for her to return. His leave was taking on a different shape from all that he had expected.

"Hi...I'm back," he heard Gabi whisper, soon wrapping her arms around him and locking her lips with his. No words were exchanged, and their kiss went on for a long time, her hands gripping his shirt and her body pressed hard against him. He never tired of feeling a girl, or woman, do that. His prick twitched and he felt it harden, press against the front of his chinos.

"Are you on the pill?" he chose to ask, "because the way things have been and will be, I sure don't need any accidents happening..."

Gabi brushed her fingers over his face. She was unsure of what his reaction would be to what she said.

"Don't be so angry or talk so hard to me, please? I've taken care of that, and I will stop again when you're gone." He moved out of her hold on him and went to check on supper, pulled open the oven door and gave a satisfied nod. "Is it almost done, darlin'?"

"Yeah, almost done. I've also put some beers in the fridge. I found some wine if you prefer it?"

His buoyant mood of the past days had left him. "Is your conscience eating away at you now, darlin'...about what we've done?"

"Yeah, you could say that. What seemed like a boy's wet dream has become so real with you..."

"And not with Elena too?" Gabi saw her boy's features grow still and hard. "It's none of my business, is that what your look is now telling me?"

"No, but it's just as you and me doing it isn't hers. Can we leave it there? I'm here with you and always will be, in one way or the other. That's all I can say and all that I want to tell you."

Gabi nodded, gripped his arm as he put his hand around her neck and made her look back at him. She met a fearsome and even threatening, look in his eyes upon her that, until that moment, she had believed expressed only a wayward desire for her.

"Oscar...darling," she stammered, "nothing matters more to me than the two of us and how we are together, whether it's right or wrong. It's just that we stay that way whenever it's possible. You should know that by now. You've been such a part of my life ever since your father left us and we had to find a way through somehow. There's no one else I can find that with...you know that I've tried."

"But I'm not the answer, and we both know that. It's not been easy for me either, where I'm based, and it will be even harder when I get deployed. We'll each have to find a way through all of that and with someone else.."

She knew that he struggled with it all, and Oscar had spoken out considerately to spare her feelings. "Don't you think I struggle with knowing that?"

Oscar quelled the instinct to speak out, some more, on seeing her ways with him again, to meet the soft wondering look in Gabi's eyes upon him. She engaged his attention upon her and the fit of her dress failed to conceal the swell of her tummy, her breasts and the soft rustling sound of the skirt as she walked. He did not need to imagine it brushing over the soft skin of Gabi's thighs, the skin there so warm and fleshy, all of it capturing his attention once more. Oh God! He felt so lost from all that they had said and done; from the prospect of claiming each other again and how it made him feel about her.

"I can't stop, or help myself from wanting you again, Gabi!"

"I understand you, my darling," she was heard to whisper, brushing fingertips over his face in a sliding caress, before she moved to turn off the oven. "It's done..."

What had been a harmless crush of a young man had gradually become an infatuation, one consummated by what she had conceded to when he had first left her for the military life and passionately, dissolutely, renewed from the moment of his return. She felt the fierceness in his grip as her hand was held out behind her back before he embraced her. She leaned against him and conceded to his caresses.

"I'm with you... only with you," he murmured; his lips pressed to her throat, his breath warm on her skin, as his fingers drew away her hair so that he could do so.

"I'm lost in this too. I can't help you be free of this unless I ask you to go away."

"Which you can't do and I don't want, just yet."

Oscar met her baleful acknowledging stare, lifted her chin, his grip fierce, and met Gabi's searching look before his mouth crashed onto hers and the raging tumult of longing again overwhelmed them.

"Every moment counts," she gasped, tearing her mouth away from his kisses before she rushed away, her hands fumbling to tear away her clothes as her Oscar did the same.

"Share the heat, Gabi...for as long as I'm here."

"It's that way for me too! Please, someone, forgive me for saying it!"

8

He knelt on the bed, by her shoulder, and brushed his hands wonderingly over Gabi's body, swept them lazily over her thighs as he kissed her belly slowly, lingering on her cleft, flickered his tongue over it, up and down her neatly trimmed bush, before he kissed her breasts, her throat and shoulders, his hand never ceasing in its caresses, before he breathed on her lips and met her stare. He leant in to kiss her.

"That you should want me in the ways that you do, it's so crazy," she whispered before renewing their kisses, gripping his prick and working it, before moving to take the tip in her mouth. She parted her legs so that he could work his fingers into her clammy heat. "Will I ever get some rest?"

"Soon, but before that, we need to finish what we've started." Oscar moved, and felt her hands grip his taut biceps as he knelt between her thighs and slicked his kisses to her skin. He then slipped his hands under Gabi's bum and lifted her enough as she reached for his hard prick. "Come here...be with me again like this."

She was lifted like a rag doll, settled on his thighs as he moved to enter her and she was lowered onto him, the tip of his prick parting her pussy's lips and she was drawn fully down onto his searching flesh.

Gabi couldn't control her responses, shuddered as she rocked forward and back, her hands clenching his neck, and she felt as if he would crush the breath from her body as he held her to him and they shared in wild snorted kisses of longing. They would share again demonic loving until they were spent and in their efforts to deny just how far they had fallen in pursuing these ways between them.

"You'll...you're gonna break me!" she gasped, clinging to his neck fiercely, bucking her hips as best she could, feeling that she was impaled upon him and that he could go no further. "I...I can't be the only one you do this for!"

"You are, for now!" he groaned in his efforts, leaning forward and bearing their weight on his extended arms. "I...I sure want you...what you're doing again to me, like this."

He felt the raging turmoil in his belly, the pressure in his prick as it sought release from what they shared again through the exchange of fiery kisses that belonged to others and not to them, who they were to each other.

Their slow and steady lovemaking soon became a raw animalistic fuck session as Gabi, his mother, became someone else and the woman he lusted over. She wrapped her legs around his hips and clawed at his back with her nails, broke their gasping kisses that had sought to silence their cries of encouragement, and gasped for breath in her pleasure.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck, darlin'! Go on, yes do that! Yes...go on!"

She gave voice to her pleasure and abandon, locked him in her unbreakable embrace of arms and legs as Oscar slammed into her with each thrust. She used every moment to kiss, lick and gently bite his throat, rocked and bucked her hips to match his rhythm, found the strength to wrench on that wonderful arcing prick that filled her, caressed in feathery strokes the walls of her cherished place as they pursued the rush to fulfilment. Her man and boy had become one within her body, possessed her raging thoughts with all that he sought of her and that she was willing to give back to him once more.

"You ever know it like this?" he gasped, tearing his lips away from her mouth and moving to bear his weight on his hands. "Don't mark me...don't! Do you hear?"

She nodded and looked back at him with glazed, unseeing eyes. Gabi was lost in the moment.

Oscar felt her body quiver as she was about to orgasm, as he pistoned in and out of her like a well-oiled machine, the room filled with their gasps of encouragement, Gabi's rising in pitch as she felt him find her, so deep, then linger, her body fully in his possession.

"Share it with me, darlin'. Come on, share it with me!" she screamed so loudly that the neighbours might even get to hear them rutting like wild beasts.

Oscar moved slowly to prolong their shared pleasure, wondering for how long he could keep on returning to claim her body, to again feel her pussy muscles clenching around his cock as he resumed driving it into her, hard, and then keeping it there; for him to share once more in the rushes of their shared orgasms, to wait as they slowly came down from that searing high and the rushes of pleasure that had her take the bolts of semen that he expelled into her, the pleasure greater than if he'd worn a condom. Flesh on flesh, shared body heat and breaths, was all that he craved and that she had given back to him.

"Sorry, for doing that so hard," he kissed as he felt Gabi tug on his hair and draw him away from her fleshy breasts. He must have gripped them so tight until the end. He saw the rosy glow on her skin and kissed it gently as if paying homage to her. "You've taken my mind off everything, again."

"And I'm lost. I don't know who I am," she answered with a deep sigh of resignation for the woman that she had become.

He settled on top of her, finally, languorously exhausted, and she slowly started stroking his back as her legs fell away from his sides and she lay under him, pushed a hand between them to touch her mons and the base of his shaft, felt their shared clammy heat. Mother, son, friend and lover...they had all become one, in her mind, destructively so, and his leave had only just begun.

9

She had chosen not to intrude on his thoughts as they worked, but Elena's resolve finally snapped.

"You've gone quiet on me, Oscar," she said, looking his way as they stood by the flatbed and took a break, snacked on an energy bar that he had brought, breaking it in half and offering a piece to her. She tugged at the sleeves of her striped long-sleeved T-shirt, fidgeted with the straps of her dungarees and remembered how Oscar had unfastened each one in turn, as they slowly accepted what would soon follow in the cool silence of her home a day or so ago.

"My leave time is turning out differently from what I thought it would be. Your company has been special."

"Like Gabi's?"

"Don't go there, we agreed on that yesterday, remember?" His reply was not as vehement as the first time. "I could sure do with my pal being here and to focus on something else, not to feel closed in...in our little world."

"So, you resent being here with me now, do you?"

"No, it's just gotten to be so intense. I sure didn't expect that."

Elena put a hand to his face for a moment. She could do so much more if they chose to pursue special moments, the place their own as the customer had left them to it.

"I'm sure sorry Niall got taken away, but he's goin' to be back tomorrow afternoon. So, I've got your company for a while longer. It's gotten to matter to me...in case you ever got to wondering?"

"I do wonder." Oscar met her affectionate look his way and took to wondering just how such a passionate woman could get through the days and not have some special and regular company.

Gabi had said much the same thing yesterday and so much had happened between them since then, including the tug of his raging conscience that he should want to keep pursuing these two women. The slow build-up over such a long time, covert and suggestive as it had then been, and fed by a youthful imagination, was now being overtly consummated in a fest of lust and pleasure. He had taken to wondering if there would be flashbacks of what had been pursued and having to make up a story of how his leave had gone, whom he'd met, had he scored and all the rest of it that passed for banter among the guys of his section.

"It's that way for me too, Elena, but I'm wondering how fair it is, on you."

She restrained herself and kept from touching his cheek. She chose to look down at him as Oscar went and sat on the running board, his T-shirt, shorts, his bare arms and legs covered in the debris the shredding machine had blown into the air.

"Are you havin' a problem handling what happened yesterday, between us? I've got no regrets if that's of any use to you?"

Her tone was only to matter of fact but concerned.

He ran his hands through his short brown hair as he sought to come to terms with what was playing out in his mind. The sex, the physical bond, was pleasing beyond saying, but the mayhem it aroused in his mind was something else.