All Comments on 'The Dorm Mother'

by Athalia

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pretty good

I liked it. It was a little matter of fact, and narrated almost at arm's length, but the idea is great. The math (2000) is correct if you factor in 26 weeks/4 cocks/week, but that leaves a long summer--how did she deal with that? If she was doing this year around, then the math is out quite a bit. Otherwise, it was hot!

AthaliaAthaliaalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Sigh ... a math major

FYI, here's how I came up with my number:

I figured a school term of nine months, or 270 days (roughly). Throw out 70 of them due to Alice's being on the rag or doing shopping or getting the car fixed, and you're left with 200 days, or enough to do 100 boys twice. Actually, the math is a little messier, since (as you pointed out) there'd be fairly long dry spells between school sessions. And Alice points out that while some boys only get it once, others get it multiple times. So her estimate might actually be a bit low. (She mentions buying "three or four hundred condoms" a year, but that may include the ones that her husband is using.)

riverboyriverboyover 9 years ago

Great story. Glad I found you. Wish I'd thought of this one! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fascinating twist

A (sexual) life may be lived in many different ways.

Although I really value the deep emotional relationship as a basis for good sex, for others sex may be something quite different - and still be a fascinating read.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent story! Well conceived and written. Even better, long ago knew a woman who could have been an Alice. Her special interest was seducing young men and introducing us to sex. Kept us for about 6 wonderful weeks, then nicely sent us on our way much better educated for our girlfriends and wives. Then she found a new playmate. OMG, she was fantastic in bed! She taught us what a clitoris was and where the G Spot was located, though no one would have known that name in those ancient days.

Later at university I learned she married, and to a sailor assigned to the Polaris Ballistic Missile Fleet. Away on the Blue once a year for a 6 month submerged cruise. She is still married to her navy husband. And yes, when I met him, definitely "light in the loafers." We remain in touch through mutual friends. So if she reads this story, perhaps a happy reunion??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous