The Dorm Room Walls are Thin

Story Info
Jack's neighbor makes noise.
1.6k words
4.2
10.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vanttont
Vanttont
62 Followers

Thin walls are the hallmark of a college freshman's dorm. Jack's dorm walls were no exception. No matter where you were, there was somebody yelling or house music blasting. But this is how college goes. Luckily, there was a pretty strict noise ordinance that required quiet after 10 pm. 5 days into Jack's first year of college, the ordinance was broken a few times, but this never lasted for long until an RA came and had them quiet down.

Jack chose to live in a single room, which gave him the freedom to do as he pleased, when he pleased. He was not particularly social in high school, spending most of his free time playing video games. He had great grades without studying much, and his parents let him do whatever he wanted as long as his grades remained straight A's. They were not around too often, both working full time, leaving him and his sister home alone for the most part since they were 10. Jack continued to live his solitary life through his first week of college, with little interest in getting out to meet people. Most of his wants in life were in his room.

With so much time spent in his room, Jack developed a keen sense of what was going on in the dorm by listening when he wasn't gaming with headphones on. One particularly intriguing noise consistently came from next door. His neighbor's name was Peyton, and she clearly enjoyed having loud sex. At least every night so far, and more than a few instances during the day as well. Peyton's bed was bumping, if not slamming, into her shared wall while she moaned and begged to be fucked by at least a few guys.

So far, Jack didn't mind. It was actually incredibly arousing. The walls were thin enough that he essentially had the soundtrack to a porno. Being the loner that he is, Jack didn't have much interaction with girls outside of porn, while remaining a typically horny 18 year old. Jack didn't really know what typical was as a reference point, but he figured masturbating 3-5 times a day wasn't atypical. Hearing sex sounds from what sounds like a hot girl a few times a day might make a guy even hornier.

Jack was not sure what Peyton looked like at this point. He had not ventured out of his room enough for them to bump into each other, and from his listening, she was not there more often than when she was fucking or sleeping. While he was incredibly curious to put a face to the sounds, his imagination had no problem filling in the blanks. It was the Tuesday night before the first day of classes, and Jack could hear that Peyton had just got back to her room at about 9:30pm. She put on some quiet Taylor Swift to fill the void, but this was just barely loud enough for Jack to hear. Jack could hear Peyton sing along with some exuberance to a few of her favorite songs. Her voice was not that of a pop star, but definitely pleasant to listen to. Her confidence to belt out some of the songs told you a bit about her personality.

20 minutes later there was a knock at her door, followed by a very deep voice conversing with her more high pitched twang. During regular conversation, Jack could only make out a few words and high pitched giggles until they moved to the bed that shared a wall with his. At this proximity, he could hear most of what they had to say. In this case, there was only a few minutes of flirting followed by silence. Within a few minutes, Jack began to hear some faint female moans and the occasional, "Yes! Yes Damian!" The thought of a potentially hot and horny coed getting pleasured a few feet from him made Jack's cock quickly stand at attention and beg to be stroked.

Jack turned his x-box off and removed his shorts letting his cock spring free. He positioned himself in bed to stroke his cock and easily hear through the wall. The moans began to become more hastened as Peyton urged Damian to go faster. It was unclear to Jack whether he was eating her pussy or fingering her clit, but he could usually tell by the bed rocking if the fucking had started yet. The voices he heard led him to picture a tall black guy going lapping up the sweet juices of a young blond college freshman. Peyton was rather vocal, and encouraged her partner rather often as well as gave him praise. As her moans waxed and waned, her impending orgasm built as she warned Damian. He clearly got the message as loud shrieks came through the wall and a surprising slap of the wall signaled her arrival to an orgasm.

"That's my boy!" Peyton said breathlessly. "Now get those pants off and let me suck that cock."

It was clear at this point that Peyton had no problem sucking cock. Jack had heard her say this exact phrase through the wall a few times now followed by a long silence. He pictured a small blonde girl on her knees, working meticulously to fit as much of a long black cock in her mouth as she could. Small deep grunts and encouragement were the only noises Jack could hear at this point. Jack's cock strained at the thought of what a blow job would feel like. He could feel the beginnings of tension building in his balls and gave his cock a chance to rest. From prior episodes, he knew there were better parts of the show to come.

Suddenly a protesting "Aw!" came through the wall.

"Ooo, no! Let me suck it more! Please Please!"

"Hell no, I need that pussy real bad."

This was immediately followed by a thunk and the squeaking of Petyon being thrown on to the bed. The wall was so thin that Jack could actually feel the movement from the bed on the other side. No more than another second followed before a loud moan came from Peyton and further bed squeaking ensued. Damian was fucking her with a descent pace and Peyton was letting him know how much she enjoyed it. There was clearly no break long enough for him to put a condom on, now fucking her pussy violently and raw as she encouraged him to go deeper.

Jack could not help but feverishly wank his cock. Peyton was consistently loud, so it was hard to tell if she had cum again, but the noises were getting to him. He could not hold it much longer and did not want to fight it. The feeling crossed the line of no return and the pressure built in his head and nuts. The sensations became too much, and thick ropes of cum shot into the air as he laid down on his back. His hand kept moving at a vigorous pace, bringing sparks of sensation with each pump of cum that left his cock. Peyton's orgasm must have been rolling through as well, screaming Damian's name and demanding that her fuck her.

Jack's orgasm slowly subsided as he continued to rub his cock. The feverish pace next door had not subsided, with Damians grunts growing louder and Peyton just saying "Yes!" repeatedly in rhythm with the bed squeaking.

Their pace slowed slightly, and Peyton's voice became more coherent. "I'm getting on top and making you cum. Flip over." She was incredibly direct, and there was no protest from Damian.

After some quick shuffling, more gentle squeaking restarted and Peyton's moans and dirty talk began again.

"You wanna cum in that pussy? You want to? Tell me. Tell me! I'm gonna make you cum in this pussy so hard." Her dirty talk faded into rhythmic moaning again, clearly signally another orgasm. Jack's cock could not help but get hard again. The minx next door was enough to get anyone excited. It took almost no time for him to get close to another orgasm. Clearly, Damian was there as well as the man's deep grunts began to grow.

The grunts turned to a loud roar, followed by encouragement from Peyton for him to cum in her pussy. This was too much for Jack and he exploded once again. At this point he was so sleepy, and was not sure if he would pass out on the spot. Damian's grunts continued for a bit, sounding like he was somewhere between agony and the best moment of his life.

"Hey, hey, I need a second." Jack made out from the deep voice through the wall.

"No shot! I bet you'll be ready for that in just another minute if I have anything to say about it!" Peyton said cutely.

Jack could only guess what was going on at this point, but Damian's low rhythmic grunts returned, as he could only assume Peyton was sucking his cock to get him back to life. It was only a few minutes before she returned to riding him, with almost a repeat scenario of coaxing him to another orgasm in her pussy.

Jack's cock stirred slightly, but he was mostly spent. These weren't his first two orgasms of the day, and it was time to get to sleep after cleaning himself up.

He awoke at 3am to the sounds of Peyton once again getting fucked, this time more with more pounding than any of the prior. Jack was tired enough to go back to sleep, but it was hard to not get turned on.

Vanttont
Vanttont
62 Followers