All Comments on 'The Dorms Epilogue'

by BrazenHorse

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sparkle8sparkle8about 4 years ago
Sure Gave Me A Thrill

Well, that lead to a nice cum from my 12 incher (just kidding). Did Megan actually have an orgasm? I couldn't tell. Great story. Now I see there are 7 that preceed it. I've got a lot of reading ahead of me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Only one issue

Overall a great story and a great series, my only gripe is with the fact that this is the second time you’ve used hands to measure Aaron’s length, and both times have left me confused. If he has a nine inch penis, there is no way 5 adult human hands could fit on it. If you want to go crazy with the size aspect of the story and say five hands, then give him a 15 inch penis, but if you want him to be a more realistic “big” then give him nine and say 3 hands not 5. Can’t really do both. Enjoyed either way tho and gave it 5 stars

HartMannHartMannabout 4 years ago
Hot as hell

I sure wish I was on that sales team outing. loved your story

SuperfluousOneSuperfluousOneabout 4 years ago

I have got to say, I just stumbled upon your story from another one of my favorite authors list of favorites. And wow, what a great surprise! I love many of the themes and aspects of this series. I like the fact that you are indeed describing a CFNM saga, without really ever beating this over the head with the fact that it is one. In fact, you only state once that a character is into clothes female naked male situations. I love that.

I also highly enjoyed the other themes of size appreciation of both his cock and load. The fact that it was very detailed from the females perspective really is a treat that we don't get to get very often. I really dug the fact that the girls wanted to play with it, and that you allowed them to in a variety of ways. The titty fucking and the thigh fucking in the shower were big time highlights. I loved your very detailed descriptions of the girls reacting to him shooting his load in every scene as well. Very hot.

My only criticism is that this last chapter felt really rushed. That you could have easily branched it out into a whole complete series, much like you did with Aaron's college dorm experiences. I guess I would have liked to have seen Maria being tempted to do more with Cody and Aaron rather than just having her mentioned in one sentence that she jerked off her boyfriend and Cody simultaneously while watching the other three.

Seriously though man, please keep writing!! And frequently!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Minor math point

OK, I realize this is fantasy, but get the math right. A man’s hand is approximately 4 inches across the palm, a woman’s certainly more than 3 inches. Measuring a 9 inch penis with a woman’s hand, would only take 3 hands, not 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

it was good, but i thought you would have given aaron a real girlfriend or wife to end it with. ether amanda or lauren would of been a good choice.question, why did you bring in a wife that had two kids into the mix? it's not like she would divorce her husband and upset her kids for sex with a big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a repeat of your other story just the names were changed .

justins961justins961almost 3 years ago

I thought the entire series was wonderful

moedik2moedik2over 2 years ago

BLAH! If you can't write an ending to a story why start? Find something else to do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Should have stopped at the ending. And, no one apologizes after cumming. LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous