The DPS Files Pt. 01: Frustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha lay on the sofa, leaning her head on the headrest. She looked at Jeff. He was just sitting there, grinning. His cock was still ready for action, covered with her saliva and secretions. He said, “Can I go the bathroom now, Miss Jay?”

Samantha said, “I’ve just given you head and rode your cock. You can call me Sam. Tell me, you keep wanting to jerk off. Is there anything wrong with me?” She looked down her body.

Jeff raised his left hand forward. “No. No. You’re smashing. It’s just that my ex-girlfriend always told me I was too aggressive, and that I come like a horse. She used to ride me like you did and then send me to the bathroom to...” Jeff moved his right fist in a jerking motion.

“Oh, Jeff, you poor thing!” said Samantha, pouting her lips. “You know, it doesn’t have to be that way.”

She tossed her hair backwards. “Imagine this. Suppose I was the neighborhood mattress. I screw around with everyone. I spread my legs for the mailman. The maintenance workers fuck me in the ass. I even had a gangbang with the local football team.” Samantha spread her legs slowly.

Jeff couldn’t take it anymore. He looked at Samantha’s crotch and started to rub his cock slowly.

“But not you, Jeff. You try hitting on me a few times, but I keep ignoring you.” Samantha licked her right hand fingers and began rubbing her labia, letting out a small moan.

Jeff started breathing heavily. He tried holding his cock’s head but retracted his hand as though it caught fire, gasping at the feel of his throbbing cock.

“Worst part is I keep teasing you. I walk around with wearing miniskirts without panties. I wear flapping, nearly transparent, shirts and no bras.”

Jeff stood up. He covered his ears with his hands and said, “Stop. Please stop.”

Samantha continued. “One day, I really exaggerate. I keep bending around you, spreading my legs, laughing at you. It’s then you decide to teach me a lesson. You throw me on the ground and rip my shirt off. I scream, but you slap me and destroy my ass and pussy with that cum beast of yours.”

Jeff groaned. He turned and faced Samantha over the armrest, baring his teeth in a snarl.

Samantha’s eyes opened as he grabbed her legs, pulling her towards him and spreading her thighs. He grabbed her pelvis with both his hands and thrust his cock in her pussy, burying it up to his balls. He then started pounding Samantha like a piston.

Samantha felt Jeff fill her pussy, stretching her lips and reaching every corner of her snatch. She started moaning as she was pushed back and forth on the sofa.

Jeff gritted his teeth. He looked at Samantha and sneered. “You’re a real slut, bitch. You deserve this, you cunt.”

Samantha barely heard him. She was already on the verge of peaking, her eyes closed, mumbling, “Fuck me, baby, fuck me.” She kept thrashing on the sofa. Jeff pounded her mercilessly, leaving her no way but to orgasm. She screamed as her body filled with bliss. It was around that time that she felt Jeff shudder. His warm jizz filled her, coating her inside. She felt Jeff leave her and opened her eyes. Samantha sat down, shaking. She tried to press her thighs together, but they felt fixated after the intense fuck. The insides of her thighs were red from irritation. Her pussy was still slightly gaped, and a steady stream of white creamy cum oozed out, filling the room with a sweet fragrance.

Samantha looked at Jeff and said, “You’re an animal.”

Jeff was using tissues from a box on the table to clean himself up. He grabbed his clothes and got dressed hurriedly.

“I’m so sorry, Miss Jay. This was my entire fault. I’ve lost control.” Jeff said as he rushed to the back door.

Samantha twisted and cried, “Jeff, wait! Your salary.”

Jeff turned and said, “It’s okay. You’ve paid me,” and left.

Samantha lay back on the sofa. She had made a mess, and should probably take a “morning after” pill with all that semen, but it was totally worth it. She had never felt as sexually satisfied as she felt now. Had she just paid the lawnmower with sex? She felt herself blush. It was as though she had watched a porn movie. Anyway, this was a one-time stand. She would never do this again.

Three hours later Jeff pushed the send button on his cell phone. The digital message bounced between virtual nodes, entering and exiting servers in different states, encrypted and decrypted by four different services. Finally, after two hours, a loudspeaker emitted a metallic sound from a computer terminal in a basement. The man in front of the terminal opened the message and read: “25, hot, married, no children, husband not around most of the time, sexually frustrated. Posssible client for the service. Shall I send details?” The man in front of the terminal stretched and smiled. He did want to get the details. After all, details were the DPS’ secret of success.


12