Yes

Story Info
A husband lost a bet he couldn't afford to pay, wife does.
751 words
3.16
42.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers

He laid on his back on the bed, naked.

Nude, she stood next to the bed.

"Okay, Clair, get to it." Sean had become erect at the sight of her nudity. His arousal increased and Clair's breasts slowly lowered to his face.

Bending at the knees, she lowered her hangers to his face

He opened his mouth and sucked in a nipple, and fondled the other breast.

Clair didn't want to pleasure this Adonis. Physically, he was her dream, but she had to pay for her husband's stupidity. He made a bet he couldn't win and wasn't able to pay.

She hated his mouth around her nipple, and his sweaty hand on her other boob.

However, she was excited; her heart and blood pressure increased. Thrills ran through her body as lips closed around her engorged-teat, and convulsions occurred in and around her vagina. Damn, my instincts she thought.

He changed teats, sucking and running his tongue over it.

Despite her reluctance, his sucking aroused her more.

Reaching back, Sean shoved his finger into her snatch.

Oh, that felt good, she thought.

"Move closer," he said, pulling her pussy over his face. His tongue plowed beyond the jungle of her red hair and licked her outer lips.

Clair dreaded what he was going to do next.

He pushed his tongue into her cunt and reamed her opening.

Gritting her teeth, she became discussed, but more excited.

He didn't stop until he'd reached her clit.

She groaned as he massaged her sweet spot, but blood surged to her channel, and the surface of her skin and her body became pink. Notwithstanding her dread, Clair's convulsions became faster and harder.

"Bend over and suck my dick," he said as his pre-come sprouted at the tip of his head.

Hating her instincts, she lowered her twat to his face as she grabbed his erection and ran her tongue around his crown. The smell and taste gagged her, but she forced herself to take him into her mouth.

He moaned and returned to suck on her clit.

Clair became overstimulated by his manipulations. Her mouth sliding up and down his rod was too much to resist. Her contractions peaked and her body became rigid, and she climaxed as her entire body jerked with unwanted passion.

Sean waited until she stopped. He threw her to the bed, crawled between her legs, and plunged as deep into her cavity as he could. Sean rammed into her as hard and as fast as he could.

She hated his cock in her, but the pleasure was too much, and she climaxed when he did. Her pussy flood with his cum, and his weight pushing her into the bed was enjoyable. She couldn't wait until he got off of her.

* * *

Clair dressed as fast as she could, and picked up her purse. Went to his clothing, pulled his Magnum 45 from its holster, slipped her hand into the jacket's sleeve, held the pistol with her jacket-covered finger on the trigger, walked to the bed, and fired six rounds into his body, using a pillow as a silencer. She felt good watching the blood oz from his corpse. She dropped the pillow, pistol, and jacket before going to the bathroom. She opened a window, crawled out, and jumped to the ground.

The adrenalin rush was so powerful, she didn't feel the pain of running across the weeds and rocks. The pleasure of the kill sustained her until she hid behind a building. Exhausted and breathing deeply, she removed her phone from the purse and dialed her stupid husband. "Pick me up at the corner of Barbara and Two Notch, near the IHOP. Hurry, but don't get a speeding ticket."

The Lexus 2014 IS 150, pulled into Barbara Road. Clair got in.

"What are you doing?"

"I just killed Sean Stein." Drive to the police department, and don't ask any questions."

It took them 30 minutes to get to the headquarters of the Police Department.

"Park the car, and then come in." She walked into the building and to the desk. "I need to talk to a detective."

"Why," the sergeant on duty asked.

"I was raped and killed Sean Stein."

The Sargent made a call. Within seconds a tall, proper looking officer in plain clothes appeared. He led her to an integration office and had her sit. "My name is Harry Porter. You've reported being raped and the killing of one Sean Stein. Is that correct?" "Yes!"


mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers