All Comments on 'The Draglem'

by LadyBellerophon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more!!!

please tell me there will be more I want to know what happens.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Congrats

on your first submission to Lit. I agree with the previous comment, I'd like to see this story go further along. The whole concept of your story is refreshing. A princess who since the beginning of her life was told that she held the answer to saving the kingdom from the dragons. And now her lover has become the King of the dragon or the Draglem. Is he her perfect mate? And what will her mommy and daddy say? I think there's more to the story just waiting to be told.

Again congrats on your first of hopefully many submissions to Lit.

targetdronetargetdroneabout 12 years ago
please

continue this story... that looks rather promising as a start for something quite interesting ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The bomb

This is Fantisy and sex and dragons three of my favorite things make more please

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Very good!

Traditionally peace has been achieved by marrying the daughter of one side to the king or son of the other side. And now her beloved is a dragon. You have got to finish this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sweet work

your work will inspire many to write of this please make more of stories like this.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxalmost 12 years ago
More

Please continue this story. Must tell us what happens now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please finish the story.

Please finish the story <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous